Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (6155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11745344 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) (6156) (6157) (6158) ... (16179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Joebie:
How did KC make the list in the first place after u don observe?

Did you see the phrase "and" training sessions grin grin.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrLikita12(f): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

See the difference from Manu Garba.

“He has paid his dues at the youth level and he should be given the opportunity to play so as to blend with the tactics of the club [Manchester City],” Manu told Goal.

“With this, it will hasten his promotion to the main team where he will have the chance to prove to the world what he has. I believe he will excel in England and with proper focus, he can play in any team in the world.”

Tbh I prefer Manu Garba for this level

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
chrisooblog:
it's the same Bible that says he who is without sin cast the first stone

I can be quoting the Bible back and forth with you to justify various points. Rape is a very serious issue and we should not trivialize it using personal interpretations of bible passages

What has that quotation got to do with standard of rape in the Bible?

You are simply quoting out of contest.

In regards to rape, the Bible categorically emphasized and interpretated the acceptable norms for rape charges. It is either you voice out and save your life or conceal and die.

How is that a personal interpretation? Except you want to add and subtract from the same Bible.

Or do you want to deny such rape case didn't exist in the Bible?

As a Christian, this is what all Christian must teach and practice.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
Wow Akwa vs Lobi is on supersports 9. Second half 0-0
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
Watching Ghana v Nigeria, 2010 qfinal, on TV. Mikel was elite.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
forgiveness:

What has that quotation got to do with standard of rape in the Bible?

You are simply quoting out of contest.

In regards to rape, the Bible categorically emphasized and interpretated the acceptable norms for rape charges. It is either you voice out and save your life or conceal and die.

How is that a personal interpretation? Except you want to add and subtract from the same Bible.

Or do you want to deny such rape case didn't exist in the Bible?

As a Christian, this is what all Christian must teach and practice.

Or maybe what you have been saying just shows that the bible is out of touch with modern realities?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
safarigirl:
thank you for telling him this.

The same Bible will justify slavery too, but does that make it right?

This is 2019, and dare I say, some of the Bible's positions on critical issues do not hold water today, besides, if you check further, you will realise that most of these quotations do not exist in the new testament, which ought to guide Christians.

Enough with this interpretation of the bible to justify inhumane acts

Where did you see me justify a rapist?

Besides, if you don't know how to interpret Bible to practice your spiritual life then the old testament will become useless to you.

You need to meet the right teacher to teach you how to live spiritual life.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
bataderemi:

Or maybe what you have been saying just shows that the bible is out of touch with modern realities?

It is still intact and perfect. There is nothing new that has not been made known in the Bible.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
kellycute:
u don buy market hahaha.
as in eh...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
bataderemi:

this is correct
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

So u were asleep during the CAF champions league final?
this is sad to admit but it's a fact that Africa is at the last of the food chain as far as humanity is concerned
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
Well...for those infuriated by my post. I apologize.
I tried making my point but you all have views different from mine and I respected that.
However,am not a rapist..I vigorously and wholeheartedly condemn the act.
Safarigirl ,don't run away from me..am a cool fellow ,you can judge that by my previous comments here.
sirs..icon4s ,tbaba,thegoodjoe and others,don't let this change your views about me... am cool.trust me
Gustav bro...one love sir
I apologize once again....I ain't a rapist ... I just didn't convey my message in the right way.

back to football please

16 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
DrLikita12:
Kano Pillars' fans invaded the pitch with dangerous objects after their game against Rangers. Rangers got an 87th minute penalty which annoyed Pillars' fans.
There are videos all over twitter
Did you watch the match? was the penalty call correct?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
forgiveness:

Where did you see me justify a rapist?

Besides, if you don't know how to interpret Bible to practice your spiritual life then the old testament will become useless to you.

You need to meet the right teacher to teach you how to live spiritual life.
if spiritual life means persecuting a rape victim because they did not speak out at your preferred time, then I don't need it

Would Jesus say these things you are saying? Would Jesus opine that because a person did not report their rapist as at when they were raped, then they enjoyed it?

I don't know what brand of Christianity you follow, but there is nothing Christ like about all you have said. If you want to be a Jew, then feel free to be one, but don't twist Christianity to advocate wickedness and inhumanity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
mostob:
Well...for those infuriated by my post. I apologize.
I tried making my point but you all have views different from mine and I respected that.
However,am not a rapist..I vigorously and wholeheartedly condemn the act.
Safarigirl ,don't run away from me..am a cool fellow ,you can judge that by my previous comments here.
sirs..icon4s ,tbaba,thegoodjoe and others,don't let this change your views about me... am cool.trust me
Gustav bro...one love sir
I apologize once again....I ain't a rapist ... I just didn't convey my message in the right way.

back to football please

It takes a strong man to apologise where he has gone wrong. I have accepted your apology but the message and fight against rape must be loud and clear.

Not tolerated in any form or manner. We took our stance to sound the severity of it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrLikita12(f): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
mostob:

I didn't. I saw a short video but it's not very clear. It looked like an unintentional elbow to the head but like I said it wasn't very clear.

I'll try to find it and post it here.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
rabzy:

Now if you put that bowl of soup in a thoroughfare where hungry people pass and thieves pass, your bowl is gonna get eaten for sure. The thief should and must be punished for his crimes but I will tell you, you have acted naively for not taking adequate precautions in protecting your possessions.
Every rapist should be punished.There is no justification for rape.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
mostob:

Did it give him any reason to act violently?

It seems you like defending rascality
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
andrew444:

Omeruo play small sha

That championship take style hard make I no lie ,to get promotion come Epl there na wahala ,the games are 2 much and no resting

Championship should be the best 2nd division in Europe

If to say na me talk like this dem go say BIASED and call me an Uncle Tom.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

So u were asleep during the CAF champions league final?

It is reproachable to use the stupid things happening outside to justify something stupid that has just happened in your home instead of acting out a change.

Think on that a bit, don't rush and quote back.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
DrLikita12:

I didn't. I saw a short video but it's not very clear. It looked like an unintentional elbow to the head but like I said it wasn't very clear.

I'll try to find it and post it here.
OK...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
Earthquake2:

it is like you get me for mind before.
Those were harmless questions . It takes a rascal to identify rascality... SMH
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gustav25: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
So Iheanacho Nacho mbappe better than kylian Kelechi didn't make the AFCON and the gnashing of teeth here is growing ? I love this game

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gustav25: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
mostob:
it is like you get me for mind before.
Those were harmless questions . It takes a rascal to identify rascality... SMH

Sharrap Rapist
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
Earthquake2:

Lol. This guy.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
komekn:

If to say na me talk like this dem go say BIASED and call me an Uncle Tom.

Na me talk am

It should be the best second division in Europe ,but I don't know the ratings

because the league self hard
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
safarigirl:
this Nigeria that we are?

Lol.....is this a question?

This Nigeria that one random Emeka will rape a woman, and people will ask her what she was doinf at his house?

This same Nigeria that a lady accused an aspiring Governor's sons of rape and people said even if they saw a video of her getting raped, they wouldn't believe her. This Nigeria wey dem go ask wetin carry her go hotel with man

This Nigeria? Let's be serious mbok.

I am bewildered by the idea that a man could consider rape not to even mention carrying out the act. It's completely incomprehensible to me.

Why would someone be raping just don't understand it AT ALL.

However, some men do and are clearly guilty.

Nonetheless, this non violent date rape is becoming contentious. But more so by women who try to use deceptive manipulation by using rape allegations to make money.

What people don't know are the number of footballers who have paid €£ hundreds of thousands to settle spurious false rape claims out of court. It's shocking I know a quite a few footballers who have done this. Made by calculating cold hearted wicked and greedy "slay mama's".

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
safarigirl:
if spiritual life means persecuting a rape victim because they did not speak out at your preferred time, then I don't need it

Would Jesus say these things you are saying? Would Jesus opine that because a person did not report their rapist as at when they were raped, then they enjoyed it?

I don't know what brand of Christianity you follow, but there is nothing Christ like about all you have said. If you want to be a Jew, then feel free to be one, but don't twist Christianity to advocate wickedness and inhumanity

The Bible speaks about God's mind and also expresses the unseen mind of man.

Every words have their significant and meaning. It helps you to know God's mind in certain situation and also makes you know what you are expected to do and consequences of not doing it.

Why did the Paul says?

1 Timothy 5:18 (ASV) For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn.

Was this not written in the old testament?

Do you think God is interested in ox or animal? No, he is not. This passage was written for man's sake and it is still being practice by Christians.

The same way that same verses i quoted earlier is still relevant for Christians till date.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
komekn:

I am bewildered by the idea that a man could consider rape not to even mention carrying out the act. It's completely incomprehensible to me.

Why would someone be raping just don't understand it AT ALL.

However, some men do and are clearly guilty.

Nonetheless, this non violent date rape is becoming contentious. But more so by women who try to use deceptive manipulation by using rape allegations to make money.

What people don't know are the number of footballers who have paid €£ hundreds of thousands to settle spurious false rape claims out of court. It's shocking I know a quite a few footballers who have done this. Made by calculating cold hearted wicked and greedy "slay mama's".
when you lie with the devil, prepare your mind for what comes with it

As a celeb, even more, a footballer, whose earnings are common knowledge, extra care is a necessity. Casual sex is nor just casual sex to these women. The women a lot of these men go for, are women who are used to manipulating and getting their way with men, these are tested and trusted karashikas, yet, these footballers jump into bed with them

Tact and extra care are necessary, a lot of footballers have neither and pay for it

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
iSlayer:

It is reproachable to use the stupid things happening outside to justify something stupid that has just happened in your home instead of acting out a change.

Think on that a bit, don't rush and quote back.

Seems u are the one who was in a rush to quote back because u forgot that u were talking about FIFA banning the league.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
forgiveness:

The Bible speaks about God's mind and also expresses the unseen mind of man.

Every words have their significant and meaning. It helps you to know God's mind in certain situation and also makes you know what you are expected to do and consequences of not doing it.

Why did the Paul says?

1 Timothy 5:18 (ASV) For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn.

Was this not written in the old testament?

Do you think God is interested in ox or animal? No, he is not. This passage was written for man's sake and it is still being practice by Christians.

The same way that same verses is still relevant for Christians till date.

Mr . Forgiveness, pls sir enough of this discourse this is a soccer thread. Respect readers who arent into religion please. Let's discuss the super Eagles again.
By the way have you seen Semi Ajayi''s tweet on being dropped? He's gave a very mature response. I hope he gets another chance soon enough.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Taliban:

Mr . Forgiveness, pls sir enough of this discourse this is a soccer thread. Respect readers who arent into religion please. Let's discuss the super Eagles again.
By the way have you seen Semi Ajayi''s tweet on being dropped? He's gave a very mature response. I hope he gets another chance soon enough.

Alright sir,

I have not. Can you please share? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) (6156) (6157) (6158) ... (16179) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kog45(m), Amedino99(m), Koboko99(m), forgiveness and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.