Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (6501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11673556 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) (6502) (6503) (6504) ... (16152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
Afobear:

Why do you Averaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heathens keep calling me here when you won't allow me pronounce the truth? Just coming back from a ban now and you all have blown apart my mentions !!!!! Some associating other monikers to my noble self and others adding me to list of their desires .

I come in peace Averaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beer parlour analysts
hahahahaahahaha

Afor Hennessy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
Before the 2000 nations cup, Cameroon beat us at home in Nigeria 1995 under 20 AFCON Semi final and won the tournament.

Back to back they beat us at home. Pure heartbreak.

Marco 1988 final.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
austenite:

My brother, go and rewatch that match. His introduction changed the rhythm of that game,he distracted the Cameroonian defence a lot. They lost their composure after his introduction. That guy na baller. He made three key passes,no other player did.

Which composure? grin

After we conceded the second goal, the rhythm of the game changed to our own advantage. It continued in the second half even long before Chukwueze came on but we were not clinical in front of goal.

The rhythm was still the same after he came in until Awaziem gave the same pass he gave Mikel against Burundi to Musa which led to the equaliser. After that goal, we changed tactics to counterattack.

All our players moved into their half though we still pressed up front when the ball is with the defenders.

The third goal was as the result of the pressure we mounted on the defence. Etebo stole the ball and Ndidi (if am correct) quickly found Ighalo who used his individual skills to pass the ball to Iwobi.

From that moment, we stopped pressing and concentrated on counterattack. That was what led to another rhythm of counterattacks.

You should go and watch the match again. I have already done that.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bunique:

many fans on this thread hate Rohr not necessarily because of the way we play but because of some of their favourite players not featured by Rohr.
It bagan with Shehu against Ebuehi. Shehu is arguably the most criticised play here irrespective of the team performance Shehu would always be singled out for criticism, up till now the hatred for Shehu is still there.
I am sure if it was Shehu that allowed Bassagog make that cross for Cameroon's equalizer this thread would have been filled with condemnation. I can even recall the panic clearance by Awaziem that landed on the chest of a Cameroon player ThankGod for the poor control.
I am not trying to compare or criticize any player but just to point out the obvious hypocrisy on this thread.

D hypocrisy stinks high to d heaven..like u av rightly said some players would always b singled out for criticism irrespective of deir performance on d pitch,u could imaging someone still blaming ighalo dt he could have buried d third goal he missed ,despite scoring two and gave an assist in a match,where almost all d fans had zeroed deir minds on d match grin grin...anyway,its normal,we all av our favorite player,but dt doesn't stop us from given a fair criticism to every player as at when due cool

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
forgiveness:

Which press the point? I am giving you facts here and not emotive analyses of the game yesterday.

He didn't do anything before the two goals were scored. In fact, the ball touched his legs ones or twice and still lost the ball.

The two chances were after the two goals were scored. EOD
Think psychology bro and you will get the gist.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
darkelf:

If Rohr had lost yesterday, would you still defend him?

I'm not saying you're wrong for defending him...not at all but I just want to know if your defense is based on yesterday's game alone.

Take note that yesterday might have gone either way
no, you didn't see me defending him prior to yesterday's game? I even felt the criticism after the Madagascar game was over the top as the match was a dead rubber
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Humility017:

Akpeyi gaving a good account of himself?
that guy can't hold a ball...

I was surprised to watch the south Africa goal keeper yesterday...I kept asking myself if the dude play with akpeyi in south Africa...too?
then why is he exceptional....

please we still don't have a goal keeper...

If you don't win this tourney Rohr should be asked to leave us
sacked for not winning? I think that will be too harsh I think semifinal is OK
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fabyom: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
fabyom:
So peeps are getting emotional over nothing.
We lost, so what?
I could vividly recall AFCON 2013.
We were to meet the Ivorians and so many peeps were shouting we cannot beat them upanda.
2004 against Cameroon, aahh Eto will destroy us!
What happened afterwards.

I don't deal with pessimist and kids.
Those of us that has been following soccer for 30+ years knows what the name Super Eagles can do.
What's all the wailing and gnashing of teeth for.

Our first team didn't start the match today.
We defeated the Guineas that topped the Ivorians during qualifiers.
So please don't mention silly ivory coast here.
#Optimist
It's only kids that would doubt the effervescent Super Eagles.
Go Super Eagles.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
charlesemeka85:
Chelsea starlet Fikayo Tomori could become the most expensive Nigerian defender in history if transfer speculations are anything to go by.

The Daily Star is reporting that Burnley are hoping to clinch a £15m deal for Tomori, who is also eligible to represent the senior national teams of Canada and England.

Should Chelsea agree to do business with The Clarets, Tomori will become the costliest defender eligible to represent Nigeria, surpassing the 12 million euros Inter Milan paid Auxerre for Taribo West in June 1997.

Tomori was loaned out to Derby County for the entirety of last season and was named the club's Player of the Year and spent the previous season at Hull City.

With Chelsea slapped with a two-window transfer ban, it is thought that the central defender is in the plans of new Blues boss Frank Lampard as he was included in the pre-season squad for games against Bohemians and St Patrick's Athletic FC this week.

Although Manuel Akanji is a Switzerland international and no longer eligible for the Super Eagles, he is the most expensive defender of Nigerian descent in history, costing Borussia Dortmund €21.5 million when he was acquired from FC Basel in 2018.
Taribo cost 12mill in 1997, mehn that's much o that guy na real quality

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
tbaba1234:
Before the 2000 nations cup, Cameroon beat us at home in Nigeria 1995 under 20 AFCON Semi final and won the tournament.

Back to back they beat us at home. Pure heartbreak.

Marco 1988 final.

shocked shocked

Mehn una too dey intimidate we youngins around here embarassed
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
jihday:
no, you didn't see me defending him prior to yesterday's game? I even felt the criticism after the Madagascar game was over the top as the match was a dead rubber

No I didn't notice that

But there's not much we can do. At this stage, make the man just concentrate on tourney

But it doesn't take away the fact that his tactical know-how is questionable
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
jihday:
sacked for not winning? I think that will be too harsh I think semifinal is OK

I think Final is better

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Bunique: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
andrew444:

Lol

I won't criticize shehu because I haven't done that before in terms of play ,I only prefer aina ahead of him ,but aina is now playing left back and awaziem right back since shehu injury

aina is obviously better but people here just hate some players for no football reason

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
andrew444:

Moses Simon is a winger and not a wing back ,so because he played as wing back in levante this season you don turn am to wing back abi ?

Moses Simon will start next game ,I don't know why that's a problem to most of you guys

He was poor in attack ,but shebi we win guinea ?

Una self
Let's wait till Wednesday and see if Rohr will really bench Chukwueze.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
EEGA:
Let's wait till Wednesday and see if Rohr will really bench Chukwueze.

Rohr will still start Simon Moses and bring in Chukwueze as his Joker

I was opinion that Chukwueze should start but having him on the bench as a player that can turn things around isn't bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Barryseal: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
forgiveness:

Which composure? grin

After we conceded the second goal, the rhythm of the game changed to our own advantage. It continued in the second half even long before Chukwueze came on but we were not clinical in front of goal.

The rhythm was still the same after he came him until Awaziem gave the same pass he gave Mikel against Burundi to Musa which led to the equaliser. After that goal, we changed tactics to counterattack.

All our players moved into their half though we still pressed up front when the ball is with the defenders.

The third goal was as the result of the pressure we mounted on the defence. Etebo stole the ball and Ndidi (if am correct) quickly found Ighalo who used his individual skills to pass the ball to Iwobi.

From that moment, we stop pressing and concentrated on counterattack. That was what led to another rhythm of counterattacks.

You should go and watch the match again. I have already done that.
You're so on point. Watching a game under pressure and re watching at later time is not the same.
The game didn't change as a result of Chukwueze's influence on the right side of the pitch. If anything else, it was Musa's left side that we looked threatening, sometimes I wish Musa was a bit selfish and quit trying to cut back at all times. On two occasions, he tried to cut back instead of going solo, twice those cut backs were cut off..

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

Egbon, please stop this Kain talk. Chukwueze's introduction got the Camerounian bench panicky and they responded immediately by bringing on Anguissa. Anguissa came in to offer more bodies in Cameroun's midfield and defence so as to keep a hold of the game but already Chuks was already drawing players out of position with his off the ball movements entering passing channels that drew about two players with him on Seedorf's new instruction thus creating that space on the right exploited by Awaziem who had all the time in the world to whip in that beauty of a cross that met the chest of musa and was put on a platter into Iggy's path and Viola!!! Nigeria equalises!

So, his immediate impact started with his off-the-ball movements before he started seeinh more of the ball and creating chances upon chances that would have fetched Ighalo four goals in all... One was that sumptuously creative pass that beat over five camerounians locating Iggy who was one on one with Onana and another was from a beautiful corner cross to Ighalo which Onana managed saved on the goal line.

So Egbon, from the moment, Chuks came in, yes, the game did change as balance was altered.

We created chances before Chukwueze came on but were not clinical in front of goal.

We dominated the mildfield in the second half and created chances from the mildfield even before Chukwueze came on. Cameroon needed to bring in DMF to shield the defence because it was exposed long before Chukwueze came on.

Chukwueze only touched the ball twice before the goals were scored. In fact, Chukwueze only didn't create space for Awaziem to cross the ball because Cameroon parked the bus and all Nigerian players were in the box to receive a cross from whosever could. Fortunately, Omeruo passed the ball to Awaziem and he gave the same pass I saw him gave Mikel. That was all.

Chances were created before he came on. The fantastic things he did was after we scored the two goals.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
timay:
I copied this response from a thread when the author of this post below responded to someone who said Chukwueze had no impact in the game, that it was just a coincidence that we scored after coming in.
The post goes thus;

"Coincidence? You know nothing about football.
Georges Makanjes was on a yellow card. When Chukwueze was introduced, it caused real concern on Seedorf's face. Watch the clip again and see how he went to talk to Kluivert about it on the bench. As a result of that substitution, see what happened:
a) Makanjes was substituted because Seedorf knew the chances of him being turned by Chukwueze was high. Makanjes would have had to tackle and he most likely would have been sent off. He was subbed for Aguissi who was a less effective marker.
b) Knowing that Aguissi was going to have problems marking a quicker, faster and more masterful dribbler in Chukwueze, an extra player was drafted to help Aguissi mark Chukwueze, unlike having just one defender in Makanjes who clearly marked off Moses Simon. Deploying an extra defender meant a distortion of the original defensive formation of Cameroon and this is what opened the spaces for Musa, Iwobi and Ighalo to start incursions from the middle. Led to our 3rd goal.
Seedorf showed clearly that he is still an apprentice coach. Gernot Rohr outsmarted him tactically." [/b]

Author: Stagger

Please introduce that stagger boy to this thread. This guy is tactically saturated. See how he broke this down through the same line I have been laying down here since morning wow. Barryseal get mouth say kellycute dey technically deficient, not knowing he is the real inept guy with his half baked knowledge of the game. All these epl boys bn praising scorers forgetting they wouldn't sniff the post if the play makers have off days grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
darkelf:

Rohr will still start Simon Moses and bring in Chukwueze as his Joker

I was opinion that Chukwueze should start but having him on the bench as a player that can turn things around isn't bad
It worked against Cameroon doesn't mean it will work against South Africa. Let's wait till match day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by obaaderemi: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Guys are ready to analyse this Cameroon Nigeria match ad nauseum, especially the Chukwueze angle. grin grin
The coach should just start the guy against South Africa to show us how efficient he truly is.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Barryseal:

You're so on point. Watching a game under pressure and re watching at later time is not the same.
The game didn't change as a result of Chukwueze's influence on the right side of the pitch. If anything else, it was Musa's left side that we looked threatening, sometimes I wish Musa was a bit selfish and quit trying to cut back at all times. On two occasions, he tried to cut back instead of going solo, twice those cut backs were cut off..

Exactly! Tension didn't gree me read the game but after I saw the replay, I realized we played well even before the two goals came.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
obaaderemi:
Guys are ready to analyse this Cameroon Nigeria match ad nauseum, especially the Chukwueze angle. grin grin
The coach should just start the guy against South Africa to show us how efficient he truly is.

He started the first match but I don't think he created a single chance though he showed us what we Nigeria fans love to see. grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
Barryseal:

How come Ighalo and Musa were free from their markers after his introduction?

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Toylove: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oasis007:

He wasn't off Bruh!
VAR can be crazy bro...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
Rohr said it helped the team to win and get the two goals. You and forgiveness are trying so hard to discredit that young man's impact but no wahala. Even Rohr who tried to be diplomatic with the truth was quoted as saying, "... It helped us to win and to score the two goals." That alone confirms Chuks' impact. Rohr himself knows the truth.

On why he started Moses Simon... Of cos, "defensive" is the only reason.
I have analysed Simon's strengths over Chuks but it does not Trump the importance of Chukwuez's attacking brilliance right now. We are at a stage where wicked attacking brilliance and unpredictability will get you wins out of tough situations and not still focused on workrate dedicated to more defending instead of more attacking.

Starting Simon looked good for a time but he also didn't track back when Awaziem faced the pace of Bassogog for that Cameroun equaliser. You will excuse Simon on that abi but have a go at Chuks for not tracking back on one occasion too. That is funny.

Anyway, for that goal... I don't blame Simon. I blame Awaziem but just pointing out that Simon was no where to be found too in that moment.

The truth is that starting Simon vs Guinea was brilliant but vs Cameroun... It backfired.... It failed as we fell behind and we needed goals man... Goals... And Simon was not the answer. We cannot keep sacrificing our attacking prowess on the mediocre altar of defending and more defending. Gerrit??

Oasis007:
''The question is easy to answer, you know when you have some offensive players like Oyongo, the left-back from Cameroon, who is coming forward all the time and you have an offensive strong player like Chukwueze but defensively not so good like Simon Moses, who plays in his club a more defensive position because they play 3-5-2.

''He's playing on the right or the left side, so we decided to start like this to have stability in the team and to bring in Chukwueze in the good moment. He came in after 16 minutes in the second half.

'"I don't believe that it changed the result but it helped us to win and to score the two goals.''

- Gernot Rohr

Cc ChrisKels, SuperNerd, Humility017, Forgiveness, Charlesemeka85.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake3: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
Afobear:
the son of man brings untold trepidation amongst unbelievers, so it's only normal this Averaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heathen subjects himself to fear

grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
edi287:

Honestly I don't think he had a direct impact in us equalizing. His impact was indirect imo (i.e Seedorf bringing in Anguissa immediately we brought on Samu).
Like Forgiveness said - he started becoming dangerous when we equalized and Cameroon started pushing men forward. That's the kind of situation I feel Onyekuru would be even more lethal.

The introduction of Anguissa was long expected if you view it from the Cameroonian point of view because Nigeria dominated the mildfield and the defence was exposed.

He just did the right thing but luck smiled on us when Awaziem's cross found Musa who chested the ball for Ighalo to score.

Rohr doesn't seem to trust Onyekuru's defending ability else he would had brought him on for Musa.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Afobear:

Even in the scriptures, Averaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heathens like you hated the son of man and condemned him to die in place of Barabbas ( son God). The son of man promised to return and continue his dealings and it's quite sad that unbeknownst to y'all Averaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pundits , you can't recognise him amongst you

Hahahahaha mumu human being, when be ur POP bro, abi u done already. Otondo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Is this not what I said?

Did I say he was directly involved? I say and firmly insinuate he was indirectly involved by drawing players out of position and it worked a treat. So discarding that fact is still downplaying what his indirect involvement brought immediately he came on. Forgiveness says he was not involved at all at all... but an indirect involvement is still an involvement because it was vital. Direct involvement would mean he had a second assist(pass before the assist), assist or goal but no.... It was his off-the-ball movements drawing two players with him as he went infield centrally in the final third that created that space for Awaziem. His movements took attention away from a lurking Awaziem who came forward and sent in that cross. So even before he began seeing more of the ball, his introduction changed the tides of the game... He distracted the camerounians with his motion off the ball.

Please, watch the match again. All Nigerian's players were in the half of the Camerounians and about 5 or 6 players were in the box to receive a cross. That was part of Rohr's tactics not the movement of Chukwueze.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
naturecures:
I read someone comment Chwuks did not effect our game or goals. chai.

Sentiments aside, did anyone noticed how our players were always finding Sammy? for havocs and scoring chances be made.

it is glaring that our players have their choice of player. I dare to say the moment Samuel came in, the midfielders and attackers charged up that even when Seedoff saw it he immediately made a substitution to double their defending from the left flank just because a beast was unleashed.

I'm not very versatile in soccer but I do know the best form of defence is to attack. I don't want to see our only victor moses on the bench again. Rohr can sub him for Onyekuru when he is fatigue and I trust Ndidi to shade the right back when necessary if winger could not track back on time.

Rohr must stop absorbing panics and threat from opponents, but instead he should make oppositions defenders be busy throughout, suffer them using the wings while Iwobi will free to move in the middle untill there is a goal rush.

Whenever Ighalo is tired bring in Osimehen. simple ... or does he needs a prophet to tell that?.

please Mr. Kanu must always be on the Field I saw him doing some mathematics with a coaching staff yesterday. a remembered he was a game reader in those days.

School boy analyses. Hahahaha! I hail oooo! grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
How many did we create before Chuks' intro and how many were created after his introduction?

Stop this path you are taking to make Chuks look bad becos you just favor Simon more. It is not fair at all. I have explained the tactical happenings behind Chuks' intro and what it led to even before he saw even more of the ball. That lad alone created space on the right of our attack by his off-the ball movements.... How is that hard to understand? In 30 mins he gave the highest number of key passes and created the most chances all game not adding those created by others after his intro and you claim we created more before he came in. Bia Egbon... Just drop this talk. Your point is aimed at justifying Simon starting over Chuks.

Please this team needs to go further in this competition and even possibly win it. We cannot do that by always defending and defending from the flanks. So if you find a better and faster way of achieving a task, you will ignore it because you just prefer the old time-draining way? Is that it?

forgiveness:

We created chances before Chukwueze came on but were not clinical in front of goal.

We dominated the mildfield in the second half and created chances from the mildfield even before Chukwueze came on. Cameroon needed to bring in DMF to shield the defence because it was exposed long before Chukwueze came on.

Chukwueze only touched the ball twice before the goals were scored. In fact, Chukwueze only didn't create space for Awaziem to cross the ball because Cameroon parked the bus and all Nigerian players were in the box to receive a cross from whosever could. Fortunately, Omeruo passed the ball to Awaziem and he gave the same pass I saw him gave Mikel. That was all.

Chances were created before he came on. The fantastic things he did was after we scored the two goals.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) (6502) (6503) (6504) ... (16152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.