Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (6590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11791292 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6587) (6588) (6589) (6590) (6591) (6592) (6593) ... (16196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Triniti(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
ChrisKels:
Remember the day I told u guys I was humbled by Samuel Chimerenka Chukwueze? Damne just stumbled on this pic, 2016, back of stadium Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU).
Were you the same guy that posted this pic on twitter?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
elyte89:

One of Mikels best match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M17SGuhMglc

Jesus Christ who was this guy!!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
ChrisKels:
Remember the day I told u guys I was humbled by Samuel Chimerenka Chukwueze? Damne just stumbled on this pic, 2016, back of stadium Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU).

Is that u beside him?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Jarus:
[sub][/sub]

Cant forget this match. Mikel's best performance as #10 in Eagles' jersey.

He totally bossed the midfield that had Spanish stars.

If we had a clinical finisher like Eto'o in our team on a day like that, we could have forced a draw against Spain that day.

Forget this edited YouTube video of Mikel obi moments, we played nonsense that day.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
timay:

Forget this edited YouTube video of Mikel obi moments, we played nonsense that day.
how about against Uruguay? How about against Mali and CIV in 2013? Na rubbish we played too?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CaptainStephen(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
darkelf:

Wrong

Nigerian Army that is constantly on the defensive against Boko haram, never on the offensive against a terrorist group.
i suggest you stay off this.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lakesidepapa(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
CaptainStephen:

smiley smiley smiley Make I give u bulhala sir?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
Allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report that Dutch Eredivisie side SC Heerenveen and Valerenga have reached an agreement for the transfer of highly-rated Nigerian winger Chidera Ejike.

Ejike will undergo a medical at SC Heerenveen as from Monday, July 15 ahead of his unveiling.

Although a club-to-club agreement has been reached, there are still a few details to be sorted out between Heerenveen and Ejike which has to do with the length of contract.

Having said that, the Gee-Lec Football Academy product is expected to put pen to paper on at least a four-year deal.

Dubbed the Nigerian Iniesta back in his homeland, the 21-year-old trialed at Liverpool and was courted by Premier League champions Manchester City prior to his move to Valerenga in March 2017.

Regarded as one of the brightest prospects in Norwegian football, he has scored 15 goals in 69 appearances across all competitions for Valerenga.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
Icon4s:

Is that u beside him?

Triniti:
Were you the same guy that posted this pic on twitter?

No guys buh that pic was taken the day I got messed up grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
andrew444:

lol

Believe me Andrew, I also laugh at the comment because it is obviously uttered in ignorance and attention seeking tune. I have read through all the pages I missed for the past 6-7 months I was absent here and I found even more controversies and e-fights than on my return... Obviously someone just wants my attention again but ain't giving it. People will always talk... Talk is cheap. That is why even the unintelligent can talk up a storm and sound smart when such is in fact very foolish. Abeg laughter is all I have for that funnily ignorant mention...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kingdavid778: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hello gents, would like to invite you to join our Fantasy Premier League. It's pretty simple, play as a manager, create ur squad, make transfers and manager ur team within the confines of budget allocated to you. This is our third season running and I can assure you it's quite exciting.
Please whatsapp 08170065678 for more info.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Neimar:

so so he has done it against Argentina in the past
His second goal against Argentina in 2014
And the 1-1 draw against SA same year
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Chris.... Leave the lad to his "obviously biased amnesiac induced selective observation" Lol...

By the way, even Jesus was controversial. Every character that stands for something grand must carry a degree of controversy naturally. It cannot be prevented.
Greatness is also never possible without some hints of controversies.

ChrisKels:

Controversial for addressing a misleading info? Na so

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
CaptainStephen:

I am going to listen to you because this isn't the thread for it but not because I am wrong. smiley
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

Believe me Andrew, I also laugh at the comment because it is obviously uttered in ignorance and attention seeking tune. I have read through all the pages I missed for the past 6-7 months I was absent here and I found even more controversies and e-fights than on my return... Obviously someone just wants my attention again but ain't giving it. People will always talk... Talk is cheap. That is why even the unintelligent can talk up a storm and sound smart when such is in fact very foolish. Abeg laughter is all I have for that funnily ignorant mention...

Chai this guy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
komekn:

For s person that defines themselves as an outstanding academic. I expected you to present a more substantive approach to prove your point which is to malign my comments as LIES and HYPOCRISY

I am not going to indulge your over inflated ego with tit for tat responses l don't have your misplaced youthful exuberance . But before we proceed let's get perspective.

Firstly, when a comment is taking out of context it becomes misleading.

Secondly, an opinion is not a matter of fact but personal perspective and ot otherwise.

Your intent is to prove LIES and the overly misused term by you HYPOCRISY.

I will reiterate, clubs in Europe don't care whether you are coming from Alaska or Timbuktu. The don't care about your personal circumstances historic or otherwise. We don't create set of parameters for Nigerian players alone to the exclusion of other players.

Football is a very very short term career. everything is considered in the here and now and maybe very near future.

I will say it again and again. If a player is getting to 20 and has not started to play in the first team and or going on loan that player is not PROGRESSING but on the contrary is. FAILING.

Back to Osimhen at Wolfsburg he was FAILING like it or that's the reality. To tell him anything else is to compound the problem

He was injured for a short period although that can also count against you i.e. be labelled injury prone. You must take your chances because they will.be very few that's how you SUCCEED. He then played a few games but was anonymous. REALITY. He was then sent back to the U21 YES or NO truth or lie

Where is the hypocrisy and where is the lies

It seems that Osimhen read my Post and took on board my very constructive criticism. Then added to that my proposition for success.

Which is. "The acceptance of Failure is the beginning of success."

Look at my comments which you took a screen shot off ( u get time) Advised him to take a loan move to a less competitive league and REINVENT himself. That's exactly what he has done I STAND TO BE CORRECTED.

Now look at yourself and ask yourself in the cold light of day

Who is overwhelmed with his oversized ego, bigotry and negative prejudice that he can't see the difference between positive and negative

Misplaced youth Superdelusuional. I tire 4U

I know follow you talk d matta again oh

If old man follow small pikin deh drag ground Eéeeeeee get as he be, na higher foolishness be dat.

Typical.... Lol.... Even after proving beyond any iota of doubt that you belittled Osimhen and have always done so, you come up with an absolutely lenthy nonsense full of evasive sentences, insults and baseless goobledygooks.... Chaaiii... Komekn, you still in the busines of clowning ooo.... So seven months away from here and I still meet a clown? Wow.... Your consistency on this path need profound reward... Lol...

Anyway...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
timay:

Mikel actually tried in that match. Our strikers were wasteful and our bench was useless.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
lakesidepapa:

smiley smiley smiley Make I give u bulhala sir?

Na so. Why you no give am gun join?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CaptainStephen(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
darkelf:

I am going to listen to you because this isn't the thread for it but not because I am wrong. smiley
you know nothing on the contrary and it is the height of insensitivity to speak on that.

People have sacrificed their lives.

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
CaptainStephen:
you know nothing on the contrary and it is the height of insensitivity to speak on that.

People have sacrificed their lives.

Bros, I apologize if I spoke insensitively.

See, I have lost friends too.

Trust me when I say that every time I hear of Insurgent attack on army formations, I get angry at the Government that has allowed corruption to go on unchecked among your generals and/or ministry of defence and I wonder where the money for arms went to. I don't blame the soldiers at all. They give it their all so that we can live in comfort but I blame the government that seems insensitive despite media reports and international agencies calling for probes into how the money is being spent to fight terror. I have heard several stories from soldiers on the front and they have been heart wrenching.

May Got keep you all safe. I will stop here so as not to detail further. Once again, I appreciate your sacrifice. Gos bless

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
RIDDLE RIDDLE RIDDLE
I predict that a country with seven letters would win the AFCON. That country will also have the letter A in it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Joebie:
RIDDLE RIDDLE RIDDLE
I predict that a country with seven letters would win the AFCON. That country will also have the letter A in it.

It could be either of Nigeria or Algeria.

Bad guy grin cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
still think am well wink
darkelf:

Bad guy grin cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
darkelf:

Bad guy grin cheesy

All 4 teams remaining have letter A and 7 letters
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
darkelf:

Bros, I apologize if I spoke insensitively.

See, I have lost friends too.

Trust me when I say that every time I hear of Insurgent attack on army formations, I get angry at the Government that has allowed corruption to go on unchecked among your generals and/or ministry of defence and I wonder where the money for arms went to. I don't blame the soldiers at all. They give it their all so that we can live in comfort but I blame the government that seems insensitive despite media reports and international agencies calling for probes into how the money is being spent to fight terror. I have heard several stories from soldiers on the front and they have been heart wrenching.

May Got keep you all safe. I will stop here so as not to detail further. Once again, I appreciate your sacrifice. Gos bless

Hahaha fear dun catch my man oo grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
andrew444:

All 4 teams remaining have letter A and 7 letters

Hahahahahahahaha. I didn't think it through

Silly me tongue

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
ChrisKels:

Hahaha fear dun catch my man oo grin grin

No oooo

Na gentleman office him be
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
A country where none of its seven letters appear in The Word "July" will win it.

The countries are all Seven lettered. All have A letter in their name. And we are in the 7th month of July.

The team that July cannot detect will triumph. July captures L in Senegal.... Captures L in Algeria.... And captures U in Tunisia. In Nigeria, July captures nothing thus bows to the Super Eagles. grin

July does not have a number to do on Nigeria. Nigeria is invulnerable to July's attack... We cannot be captured by July.

RIDDLE SOLVED. kikikikikikiki.... grin

Joebie:
RIDDLE RIDDLE RIDDLE

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
darkelf:

I believe the captain who is actually on the ground has more information on what is going on.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
tbaba1234:

I believe the captain who is actually on the ground has more information on what is going on.

OK sir. Noted
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Jarus(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
timay:

Mikel was fantastic. I didnt need Youtube for that. I reached that conclusion before the blast of final whistle.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
timay:

No, Mikel was outstanding that day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6587) (6588) (6589) (6590) (6591) (6592) (6593) ... (16196) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sureleads, Darell2002(f), comodo, lordofstrings and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.