Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,349 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11838501 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (16238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
mikel had an amazing tournament no doubt but my personal pick would me Victor Moses. guy was a terror to any defence we faced. no suprises all the games he featured in we won. pitriopa had a good tournament but he wasn't the best.

TheGoodJoe:

Same thing that came to my mind. Maybe because I said I value those in the spine of the defence more than pure offensive players, they want to talk dazzling.

If we want to talk dazzling, then Moses takes it hands down.

I remember Oliseh not allowing anyone hear anything in Super Sports studio. He kept pointing out how Moses gave us repeated entrance into the opponents defence.

It was a great tournament for Nigerian football. A lot of awesome players including Mba.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Nothing here shows Pitroipa was a better player than Mikel. Do not make things up. Pitroipa was not sent off because of he was a threat. He was through on goal and a Ghanaian player brought him down. A penalty meant Ghana was out.

The referee opted to send Pitroipa off to keep Ghana in the game. It was daylight robbery and a mar to the very interesting tournament. The referee booked him for diving with a second yellow.

It was late, no threat.

No one said Pitroipa was not dazzling. No one said Pitroipa was not good. He was not the best player of the competition.

How can you call Diego Forlan's performance in 2010 to Pitroipa? That has to be a hilarious joke.

Diego Forlan was joint highest goal scorer of the competition, had Assists and scored some of the best goals in World Cup history. Very weak point.

Mikel had three assists in the knock out stage. He had the highest pass completion rate. When he met the top teams, he came out on top. All these things you are writing is story.
In one breath you agree Pitroipa was one of the players of the tournament, in another you say his displays were not dazzling enough. Come on, you have to be consistent!
Either you come out and say Pitroipa was shiit and no way does he deserve the accolade he got or you acknowledge the guy had a breathtaking tourney powering a minor like Burkina to the afcon finals.
You can't have it both ways.
Mikel did his job for Nigeria while Pitroipa did his job for Burkina Faso.

I hate the way Nigerians tried to bully everyone else into believing the wrong man was chosen to be player of the tournament. Totally ignoring what Pitroipa achieved with his tiny nation.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by joseph1013: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
Leon Balogun in Bundesliga Team of the Week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
goldfish80:

In one breath you agree Pitroipa was one of the players of the tournament, in another you say his displays were not dazzling enough. Come on, you have to be consistent!
Either you come out and say Pitroipa was shiit and no way does he deserve the accolade he got or you acknowledge the guy had a breathtaking tourney powering a minor like Burkina to the afcon finals.

I hate the way Nigerians tried to bully everyone else into believing the wrong man was chosen to be player of the tournament. Totally ignoring what Pitroipa achieved with his tiny nation.

I guess you skipped the article I posted. Let me summarize.

The AFCON had many stars and PITROIPA was certainly among them. But Mikel was a supernova. And when he shone the stars (like Pitroipa) disappeared.

No one says Pitroipa was not good. He was not better than Mikel
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
goldfish80:

No one bullied anyone. Ruud Gullit was in the studio of Super Sports when Pitroipa got the award of the best player. He said, "Come On." He opened a booklet and read accomplishments of Mikel. Then said, "Mikel was the best player." It is not just Nigerians. It was clear for the World to see.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
joseph1013:
Leon Balogun in Bundesliga Team of the Week

Very impressive.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I guess you skipped the article I posted. Let me summarize.

The AFCON had many stars and PITROIPA was certainly among them. But Mikel was a supernova. And when he shone the stars (like Pitroipa) disappeared.

No one says Pitroipa was not good. He was not better than Mikel
Mikel was not even the best player on the Nigerian side. I wonder why you think mikel put in more shift than Moses,Emenike, Enyeama and Mba.

Am not hating on Mikel like some people are suggesting on the other page, we are from even the same local government. Am just basing my arguments devoid of sentiments.
Had Pitroipa come from a bigger football nation like Ghana, ivory coast or Egypt am sure alot of people who didn't notice him would have noticed him.
But he comes from Ouagadougou,so let's beat him down!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
goldfish80:

Mikel was not even the best player on the Nigerian side. I wonder why you think mikel put in more shift than Moses,Emenike, Enyeama and Mba.

Am not hating on Mikel like some people are suggesting on the other page, we are from even the same local government. Am just basing my arguments devoid of sentiments.
Had Pitroipa come from a bigger football nation like Ghana, ivory coast or Egypt am sure alot of people who didn't notice him would have noticed him.

You like me repeating myself.

THREE MAN OF THE MATCH.

MAN OF THE MATCH AGAINST THE FAVORITES, COTE D’IVOIRE.

MAN OF THE MATCH IN THE FINAL, AGAINST THE PITROIPA'S TEAM.

MOST PASSES COMPLETED IN THE COMPETITION.

HIGHEST ASSISTS IN THE COMPETITION.

THREE OF THE ASSISTS IN THE KNOCKOUT STAGES.

With all these points laid out, I hope my learned friend sees why Mikel was the best player at AFCON 2013.

Thank you, moderator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
I'll need our nairaland *coaches* 2 draft a formation/team dat will tear d zambians apart

rohr invites 22 ighalo left out 4 fathers burial
FC, Norway); Kenneth Omeruo (Alanyaspor FC, Turkey); Jamiu Alimi (Kano Pillars); Abdullahi Shehu (Anorthosis Famagusta, Cyprus); Musa Muhammed (Istanbul Basaksehir, Turkey); Elderson Echiejile (Standard Liege, Belgium), Kingsley Madu (SV Zulte Waregem, Belgium).
Midfielders: Mikel John Obi (Chelsea FC, England); Ogenyi Onazi (Trabzonspor, Turkey); Wilfred Ndidi (KRC Genk, Belgium); Nosa Igiebor (Maccabi Tel Aviv, Israel); Anderson Esiti (KAA Gent, Belgium).
Forwards: Ahmed Musa (Leicester City, England); Kelechi Iheanacho (Manchester City, England); Moses Simon (KAA Gent, Belgium); Victor Moses (Chelsea FC, England); Isaac Success (Watford FC, England); Brown Ideye (Olympiacos FC, Greece); Alex Iwobi (Arsenal FC, England).

Read more at http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/zambia-vs-nigeria-rohr-invites-success-iwobi-iheanacho-mikel-excludes-ighalo/#WED3QihUIBRDxf4F.99
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mybettingtips(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Isaac success finally.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mybettingtips(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
ALL THE INVITED PLAYERS

Goalkeepers: Carl Ikeme (Wolverhampton Wanderers, England); Emmanuel Daniel (Enugu Rangers); Ikechukwu Ezenwa (FC IfeanyiUbah)

Defenders: Leon Balogun (FSV Mainz 05, Germany); William Paul Ekong (Haugesund FC, Norway); Kenneth Omeruo (Alanyaspor FC, Turkey); Jamiu Alimi (Kano Pillars); Abdullahi Shehu (Anorthosis Famagusta, Cyprus); Musa Muhammed (Istanbul Basaksehir, Turkey); Elderson Echiejile (Standard Liege, Belgium), Kingsley Madu (SV Zulte Waregem, Belgium)

Midfielders: Mikel John Obi (Chelsea FC, England); Ogenyi Onazi (Trabzonspor, Turkey); Wilfred Ndidi (KRC Genk, Belgium); Nosa Igiebor (Maccabi Tel Aviv, Israel); Anderson Esiti (KAA Gent, Belgium)

Forwards: Ahmed Musa (Leicester City, England); Kelechi Iheanacho (Manchester City, England); Moses Simon (KAA Gent, Belgium); Victor Moses (Chelsea FC, England); Isaac Success (Watford FC, England); Brown Ideye (Olympiacos FC, Greece); Alex Iwobi (Arsenal FC, England)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You like me repeating myself.

THREE MAN OF THE MATCH.

MAN OF THE MATCH AGAINST THE FAVORITES, COTE D’IVOIRE.

MAN OF THE MATCH IN THE FINAL, AGAINST THE PITROIPA'S TEAM.

MOST PASSES COMPLETED IN THE COMPETITION.

HIGHEST ASSISTS IN THE COMPETITION.

THREE OF THE ASSISTS IN THE KNOCKOUT STAGES.

With all these points laid out, I hope my learned friend sees why Mikel was the best player at AFCON 2013.

Thank you, moderator.

Oh statistics have started flying smiley smiley please tell me, how many tackles did Mikel win? What about ariel battles? What was exactly his pass completed %? How many goals did he score? How many shots did he have at goal? How many dribbles did he comeple? What about take on's? Clearances?
Give me the entire statistics bit by bit and I will hands off this argument. Oya am waiting....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mybettingtips:
ALL THE INVITED PLAYERS

Goalkeepers: Carl Ikeme (Wolverhampton Wanderers, England); Emmanuel Daniel (Enugu Rangers); Ikechukwu Ezenwa (FC IfeanyiUbah)

Defenders: Leon Balogun (FSV Mainz 05, Germany); William Paul Ekong (Haugesund FC, Norway); Kenneth Omeruo (Alanyaspor FC, Turkey); Jamiu Alimi (Kano Pillars); Abdullahi Shehu (Anorthosis Famagusta, Cyprus); Musa Muhammed (Istanbul Basaksehir, Turkey); Elderson Echiejile (Standard Liege, Belgium), Kingsley Madu (SV Zulte Waregem, Belgium)

Midfielders: Mikel John Obi (Chelsea FC, England); Ogenyi Onazi (Trabzonspor, Turkey); Wilfred Ndidi (KRC Genk, Belgium); Nosa Igiebor (Maccabi Tel Aviv, Israel); Anderson Esiti (KAA Gent, Belgium)

Forwards: Ahmed Musa (Leicester City, England); Kelechi Iheanacho (Manchester City, England); Moses Simon (KAA Gent, Belgium); Victor Moses (Chelsea FC, England); Isaac Success (Watford FC, England); Brown Ideye (Olympiacos FC, Greece); Alex Iwobi (Arsenal FC, England)
I hope there is a supplementary list to cover for injuries and other unforseen. Moses Simon, I understand has a ligament damage,that completely rules him out.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lakesidepapa(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
goldfish80:

I hope there is a supplementary list to cover for injuries and other unforseen. Moses Simon, I understand has a ligament damage,that completely rules him out.

The team looks good, there must be a supplementary list cos this list is very early, anyone of them can sustain injury(God forbid) before the game. But Moses Simon is on the list
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lakesidepapa(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
goldfish80:

The team looks good, there must be a supplementary list cos this list came very early, anyone of them can sustain injury(God forbid) before the game. But Moses Simon is on the list, He may be fit before the game.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
I don't know y just seeing d names of d clubs most of our players now play for makes me smile.
Back den our players were playing for some virtually unknown club sides in mid Europe (and dey were always seating on d bench), d only stand-out was Mikel(Chelsea) and Yobo.
Thank God Success finally gets d call up. I hope d achievements of sum of d 2013 u17 stars with d various national teams will make ppl realize dat age cheating in our football has finally reduced.
Good job to d Babas n d mama on the thread: Icon4s, Thesupernerd, Thegoodjoe, Joseph, forgiveness, terzerum, confun, Safarigirl and the rest, I hail u all.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
Finally, Esiti gets a call up finally..

People are now getting called on merit...

Ighalo's going for his dad's burial.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
goldfish80:

Oh statistics have started flying smiley smiley please tell me, how many tackles did Mikel win? What about ariel battles? What was exactly his pass completed %? How many goals did he score? How many shots did he have at goal? How many dribbles did he comeple? What about take on's? Clearances?
Give me the entire statistics bit by bit and I will hands off this argument. Oya am waiting....

Which one did you give? LOL. I will send Yara Yara to break into TheSuperNerd's lab and find Mikel's blood group and type.

I beg you leave me.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
Very impressive list. May God give Ighalo the strength to bear the loss in this painful time. Our hearts are with him.

Formation Loading...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by phamarsenal: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
CNT remember wen I saw a Nigerian team list and was happy, dis is a good team list I can say all of them there merit there call ups, happy for esiti and success. stillnwaiting for john ogu dat guy is a beast and should compete wit onazi for d anchor midfield position. am sure wit dis names and determination on d part of d coaches and players we should be able to get a result in Zambia.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
Esiti is back!!!! Yesss!!!

Isaac "The Beast" Success finallyyyyyy!!!!!!! Yesssss!!!!!!

I saw a slim win for us against The Zambians... Like a one goal margin win... 3-2, 2-1 or 1-0... Not sure but I saw something close to these.

Formation loading..... grin

TheGoodJoe:
Very impressive list. May God give Ighalo the strength to bear the loss in this painful time. Our hearts are with him.

Formation Loading...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
Looooooolllllllll......... Hahahahahahaha.....

Abeg... Let's leave this matter. We know the truth. Lolllll.....

But uhmm... I have upgraded my lab's security systems oooo..... It's impossible to break in... grin

TheGoodJoe:

Which one did you give? LOL. I will send Yara Yara to break into TheSuperNerd's lab and find Mikel's blood group and type.

I beg you leave me.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sir Dany... I hail you too ooo..... grin

Indeed a new era has come despite the dark odds. smiley

Danycrusoe:
I don't know y just seeing d names of d clubs most of our players now play for makes me smile.
Back den our players were playing for some virtually unknown club sides in mid Europe (and dey were always seating on d bench), d only stand-out was Mikel(Chelsea) and Yobo.
Thank God Success finally gets d call up. I hope d achievements of sum of d 2013 u17 stars with d various national teams will make ppl realize dat age cheating in our football has finally reduced.
Good job to d Babas n d mama on the thread: Icon4s, Thesupernerd, Thegoodjoe, Joseph, forgiveness, terzerum, confun, Safarigirl and the rest, I hail u all.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
I propose we go with a 4-3-3 formation. An attacking line up with three forwards.

----------------------------------Carl Ikeme(GK)----------------------------------------
---------------------Ekong(CB)----------------Balogun(CB)------------------
M. Mohammed(RB)----------------------------------------------------Echiejile(LB)
----------------------------------------Onazi(DMF)----------------------------------------------
-------------------Iwobi(CMF/AMF)-------------Mikel(CMF/AMF)-----------------
---------------V. Moses(SS)-------------------------------------------Success(SS)
-------------------------------------------Iheanacho(CF)----------------------------------

Left back is a challenge for me because I do not trust Echiejile's crosses and tracking back. I put his name there because of his experience and I have not watched much of Madu's defending.

A lot of us hurled criticism at V. Moses because of his stingy play. However, he can become an asset with more license to attack. Instead of sticking to the flanks to cross and pass, a combination of three skillful strikers will bring out the best in Moses. We will see them exchange brilliantly close to goal and cause Zambia problems.

Mikel and Iwobi have the duty of disciplined play and key passes to unlock the opponents defence.

Onazi must stick to his disciplined play as he did against Tanzania. The setup is offensive and a stable defensive midfielder is crucial to prevent counter attacks.

Rohr should reduce the forward play of Echiejile to reduce the work he does to track back. Onazi should fill gaps.

cc: Icon4s, tbaba1234, TheSuperNerd, lakesidepapa, safarigirl, Joseph1013, confun, goldfish80, Mickael2, forgiveness, chrisooblog, lexyman, amagunnerfan, zicky, HZwriters, bigblangston etc.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mikel will play deeper than Iwobi. Iwobi will need to make use of his brilliance to run into space created by our skillful forwards.

Passes, passes and more passes. That is what we need from Mikel and Iwobi. Utilise the pacy and skillful forwards. Keep passing to them. Opening for passes is very important from these two also.

More Passes between themselves and the forwards. They should also pass back to keep possession.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
goldfish80:

Take Mikel out of that squad,the best we would have gotten is quarterfinals,there is no way we would have won CIV without Mikel. Mikel was truly the best performer followed by Moses and Pitroipa respectively.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lakesidepapa(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
I propose we go with a 4-3-3 formation. An attacking line up with three forwards.

----------------------------------Carl Ikeme(GK)----------------------------------------
M. Mohammed(RB)----------------------------------------------------Echiejile(LB)
----------------------------------------Onazi(DMF)----------------------------------------------
---------------V. Moses(SS)-------------------------------------------Success(SS)
-------------------------------------------Iheanacho(CF)----------------------------------

Left back is a challenge for me because I do not trust Echiejile's crosses and tracking back. I put his name there because of his experience and I have not watched much of Madu's defending.

A lot of us hurled criticism at V. Moses because of his stingy play. However, he can become an asset with more license to attack. Instead of sticking to the flanks to cross and pass, a combination of three skillful strikers will bring out the best in Moses. We will see them exchange brilliantly close to goal and cause Zambia problems.

Mikel and Iwobi have the duty of disciplined play and key passes to unlock the opponents defence.

Onazi must stick to his disciplined play as he did against Tanzania. The setup is offensive and a stable defensive midfielder is crucial to prevent counter attacks.

Rohr should reduce the forward play of Echiejile to reduce the work he does to track back. Onazi should fill gaps.

cc: Icon4s, tbaba1234, TheSuperNerd, lakesidepapa, safarigirl, Joseph1013, confun, goldfish80, Mickael2, forgiveness, chrisooblog, lexyman, amagunnerfan, zicky, HZwriters, bigblangston etc.

An offensive setup indeed, Nice formation. I'll prefer shehu at that RB.
If the passes from the Mid field come through, the forward play/strike of the MSI will be a disaster to the chipolopolo defense, But do u think rohr is of this type of formation setup? 4-3-3. He will adopt the 4-4-2 he adopted for the tanzania match as he's of that scope, we should discuss with the formation.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Napoleon55:

Take Mikel out of that squad,the best we would have gotten is quarterfinals,there is no way we would have won CIV without Mikel. Mikel was truly the best performer followed by Moses and Pitroipa respectively.
Just like if you took away Pitroipa, Burkina Faso wouldn't have won a game.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I just couldn't have put forward a better line up. This list is flawless. My 2Cent would be that Musa never gets anywhere near the right flank when subbed in probably in the second half. He is more effective playing from the left flank though he gave a nice cross from the right yesterday against Chelsea that led to Leicester's first goal.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

If this is how we would set up, then I suggest Musa Muhammed should not start. We can't afford to have 2 green horns (Muhammed and success) on the international scene on the right side of our team starting such a crucial game.
Somehow, experience and youth should balance out. If success must start, Shehu plays. If Muhammed must start, Musa plays.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sportsration:
Imoh Friday, Kelechi Iheanacho and Leon Balogun were on the winning sides in mid-week actions across Europe but Abdul Ajagun, Taiwo Awoniyi, Uche Agbo were unlucky as their clubs suffered defeats.

About five Nigerian were in action for their clubs in the Netherlands – KNVB Beker and only Imoh Friday was lucky to be on the winning side.

Here is the report card of Nigerian players across Europe in Wednesday’s mid-week actions.

ENGLAND

Manchester City

Kelechi Iheanacho failed to score in Manchester City’s 2-1 victory of Swansea in the League cup but the Nigerian will be pleased with his display on the night.

Swansea City v Manchester City - Barclays Premier League

SPAIN

Granada

Uche Henry Agbo played for the entire duration as Granada lost at home to Athletic club 2-1. The Watford loanee shone again in his side’s defeat.
CHECK OUT THE COMPLETE LIST HERE https://sportsration.com/21624-2errt/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mybettingtips:
ALL THE INVITED PLAYERS

Hmm! na fear fear go catch anyone wey see this list. I can see some players are getting call up based on current form. But em em Jamiu Alimi and Shehu Abdullahi no suppose dey there ooo.

Dem say bird cry yesterday night pikin die d next morning. Hehehe!

Isaac Success! Hmm! Sumbory here sabi shumbodry for NFF. grin I no call anybody name oooo. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (16238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shawwal1(m), charlesemeka85(m), Odunayaw(m), TheGoodJoe(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.