Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12448964 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (16685) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enomakos(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Icon4s:

Some1 here is not happy about that grin
hahahaha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enomakos(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The Turkish journalist should direct his questions to the coaches in M. Mohammed's club.

How does such a player become a fourth choice right back? Something is really wrong with that club and Musa will soon leave their ridiculous team behind.
musa mohammed shall leave that club fast

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enomakos(m): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
forgiveness:

I see! And that is why they play in Barcelona and Real Madrid. grin
just because alimi is an home based player and shehu play in cyprus?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
enomakos:
just because alimi is an home based player and shehu play in cyprus?

Well, someone said we don't need to invite players from lower league because we have better ones playing in top leagues. I think we should apply what he said in this situation.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
Why did the Turkish club prevent Musa Muhammad from going to the Olympics? This is how clubs destroy careers.

At least, he might have found a second division club somewhere willing to give him a shirt.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enomakos(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
forgiveness:

Well, someone said we don't need to invite players from lower league because we have better ones playing in top leagues. I think we should apply what he said in this situation.
i disagreed talent is all that matter
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by joseph1013: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
forgiveness:

@bolded answer are. Na my brother, I sabi am, Na future talent and so on. grin

I think that answers your questions. Naija we hail!

Na wa to you o. So you can't see that it's his club that is the enemy of progress? Every time Musa comes to our National team, U17, U20, U23, Super Eagles, he performs. Yet the club refuses to play him when he gets there. How can he be the fourth RB in their team. I'm sure their first team RB will not make our team.

They would not play him, yet they refused him the opportunity to play in the Olympics. They would not play him, yet they won't release for other clubs to come.

There is no way Musa did not justify his callup with the performance in our last game. You have to be blind not to see that. Rohr was lavishing praises on the lad and commending his efforts. So why will he not call him up?

He will soon leave that club. Just watch.

Oga, be careful! grin

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Guy you sef see am. Na real nawa for forgiveness. Because his favourite player was not called.

joseph1013:
Na wa to you o. So you can't see that it's his club that is the enemy of progress? Every time Musa comes to our National team, U17, U20, U23, Super Eagles, he performs. Yet the club refuses to play him when he gets there. How can he be the fourth RB in their team. I'm sure their first team RB will not make our team.

They would not play him, yet they refused him the opportunity to play in the Olympics. They would not play him, yet they won't release for other clubs to come.

There is no way Musa did not justify his callup with the performance in our last game. You have to be blind not to see that. Rohr was lavishing praises on the lad and commending his efforts. So why will he not call him up?

Oga, be careful! grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
There were these super analysts back then in kickoffnigeria, please if any of u is here, indicate. I have really missed reading through ur analysis ever since kickoffnigeria was closed down. DeNonso1, Game147, Collynzo2 etc.

I suspect sir Forgiveness is DeNonso1 because he always has a different view from others like DeNonso1 was back then.

Game147, a once school mate to Bartholomew Ogbeche in FGC okigwe. U always bared ur mind like Sirgoodjoe is always doing here though I doubt u same person bkus u ought to be younger than joe
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Euphoric mood activated.

Mehn dis thread de move with d speed of light... It seems everybody is happy with d list except for Egbon.

Gr8 list though. But another thing we need to note is d kickoff time 1:30p.m nigeria time. Hmmm this calls for concern not excluding d pitch too.

I think it'll do us good if our boys can camp in d north(kaduna to be precise) so de can train under a similar condition d match will be played.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
ChrisKels:
There were these super analysts back then in kickoffnigeria, please if any of u is here, indicate. I have really missed reading through ur analysis ever since kickoffnigeria was closed down. DeNonso1, Game147, Collynzo2 etc.

I suspect sir Forgiveness is DeNonso1 because he always has a different view from others like DeNonso1 was back then.

Game147, a once school mate to Bartholomew Ogbeche in FGC okigwe. U always bared ur mind like Sirgoodjoe is always doing here though I doubt u same person bkus u ought to be younger than joe

I was not part of the kickoff crew. Nice to hear they were good analysts there. I am not Game147.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
AIG07:
Euphoric mood activated.

Mehn dis thread de move with d speed of light... It seems everybody is happy with d list except for Egbon.

Gr8 list though. But another thing we need to note is d kickoff time 1:30p.m nigeria time. Hmmm this calls for concern not excluding d pitch too.

I think it'll do us good if our boys can camp in d north(kaduna to be precise) so de can train under a similar condition d match will be played.

It seems you want to chase Iwobi and Ikeme out of camp.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
Odion Jude Ighalo ✔@ighalojude
The sun here for Kaduna fit bleach person
4:16 PM - 22 Mar 2016

I can not forget this tweet. It was too funny. My guy became light-skinned by force.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

It seems you want to chase Iwobi and Ikeme out of camp.
you got me wrong.

I'm not saying they shouldtrain in the heat of d day. But a late morning n evening training will + a simple walkout will give them a premonition of what they should be expecting in Ndola.

It is better de are exposed to such and adverse climate than start gasping for air 15mins into the game.

*Remember they are foreign base.*
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
AIG07:

you got me wrong.

I'm not saying they shouldtrain in the heat of d day. But a late morning n evening training will + a simple walkout will give them a premonition of what they should be expecting in Ndola.

It is better de are exposed to such and adverse climate than start gasping for air 15mins into the game.

*Remember they are foreign base.*

LOL. I was kidding. You are right saying they should train in similar weather conditions. That is why I posted the Ighalo tweet and said very funny.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
ChrisKels:

I was part of that crew. I became more frequent here after KON was closed down.

I will never forget the Nigeria vs Ghana, Zambia vs Ghana, Nigeria vs South Africa bashing and quarrels. The Ghanaians and South Africans hatred for Nigerians was too much.

There were times I would avoid that site if results didn't go our way. It was crazy menn...

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
chrisooblog:
Guy you sef see am. Na real nawa for forgiveness. Because his favourite players were not called.

Raheem, Kayode, Ajagun, Oshaniwa, ati be be lo. grin

He is a kind of guy. This forum would have been so boring without people like him here.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
Stay Off Nigeria Senior National Team, Ex Nigeria International Warns Liverpool Ejaria
Sep 18, 2016

Emmanuel Babayaro has sounded a warning to Liverpool teen sensation Ovie Ejaria, admonishing the 18 year old to shun any invitation from Nigeria and take his time before committing his international future to Nigeria.

Ejaria made the bench for Liverpool in their Friday’s 2-1 win over Chelsea in the Premier League and, rumours has it that he will be called up to the Nigeria team for the World Cup qualifiers tie against Zambia in October.

The teen forward who spent time training with the Nigeria U-17 in 2013, has been advised by Babayaro to focus on his club career for now.

”He is yet to make his first team debut, I know people will say Alex Iwobi didn’t play for Arsenal before his invitation to Nigeria but this is a different case entirely” He said to Owngoalnigeria.com.

”The boy should be left alone to develop properly, Let Nigeria allow him to grow. He shouldn’t be rushed into playing for Nigeria, let him earn it. For now for the good of his career. He should stay off the Nigeria national team”.
owngoalnigeria.com/2016/09/18/stay-off-nigeria-senior-national-team-ex-nigeria-international-warns-liverpool-ejaria/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
terzurum5:
Stay Off Nigeria Senior National Team, Ex Nigeria International Warns Liverpool Ejaria
Sep 18, 2016

Emmanuel Babayaro has sounded a warning to Liverpool teen sensation Ovie Ejaria, admonishing the 18 year old to shun any invitation from Nigeria and take his time before committing his international future to Nigeria.

Ejaria made the bench for Liverpool in their Friday’s 2-1 win over Chelsea in the Premier League and, rumours has it that he will be called up to the Nigeria team for the World Cup qualifiers tie against Zambia in October.no

The teen forward who spent time training with the Nigeria U-17 in 2013, has been advised by Babayaro to focus on his club career for now.

”He is yet to make his first team debut, I know people will say Alex Iwobi didn’t play for Arsenal before his invitation to Nigeria but this is a different case entirely” He said to Owngoalnigeria.com.

”The boy should be left alone to develop properly, Let Nigeria allow him to grow. He shouldn’t be rushed into playing for Nigeria, let him earn it. For now for the good of his career. He should stay off the Nigeria national team”.
owngoalnigeria.com/2016/09/18/stay-off-nigeria-senior-national-team-ex-nigeria-international-warns-liverpool-ejaria/

Na wa for Emmanuel Babayaro. We say cap the boy. Two or three minutes to the end of a game we are winning comfortably will do it. How can Emmanuel tag that rushing him?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
AF Nigeria 2016 Olympics - Men Football Portugal
Portuguese club 'messed up' Usman Mohammed, Rio Olympics star to be freed

Usman Mohammed (left)

Former chairman of FC Taraba, Tijjani Babangida, has revealed that Portuguese club Uniao de Madeira “messed up” a contract with Rio Olympics star Usman Mohammed and they will now have to let him go.

Babangida revealed that Madeira, who have now been relegated to the second division in Portugal, failed to pay the midfielder for six months and there were several issues concerning the contract they signed with the former Taraba skipper.

“There is a problem with his contract, so many wrong doings in the contract and the boy has cancelled the contract,” Babangida said.

“They have to release Usman because they did wrong, they did not pay a penny to the player for the six months he was there.

“The matter has now been brought before the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) and Usman will soon be set free for him to move to another club.”

By Kola Daniel
africanfootball.com/news/648798/Portuguese-club-messed-up-Usman-Mohammed-Rio-Olympics-star-to-be-freed

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
enomakos:
i disagreed talent is all that matter

How the criteria are used to favour some people is what will not make me agree. Today na by talent tomorrow na by which club next tomorrow na by form, next tomorrow tomorrow na by future.... grin

dey wan use confusion scatter person head. We must stick to one.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
AF Nigeria Premier League 2016/2017 Manchester City
Nwakali: I'm proud of what Iheanaco has done at Manchester City

Iheanacho

Chidiebere Nwakali has said he is very proud of what compatriot and childhood friend Kelechi Iheanacho has achieved within such a short time at Manchester City.

Both Nwakali and Iheanacho were signed by City after the 2013 FIFA U17 World Cup in Abu Dhabi, which Nigeria won in style.

But while Nwakali has been out on loan, first to Girona in Spain and now with IK Start in Norway, Iheanacho has played himself to the City first-team squad and netted double digit number of goals last season.

“I am proud of what Kelechi has achieved within just a few months with the Manchester City first team,” remarked Nwakali.

“I’m not surprised that he is holding his own against older and more experienced strikers like Sergio Aguero.”

Midfielder Nwakali, 19, has also said he hopes to soon join his childhood friend back at The Etihad.

“I have had a great season in Norway and I hope to now move to a bigger league still on loan and from there launch myself back to City,” he revealed.

Already several clubs in France and Holland are interested in signing the versatile midfielder.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
AF Nigeria Ligue 1 2016/2017 Sunshine Stars
Monaco, Benfica target Nigeria midfielder Paul Onobi

Paul Onobi has so much made the most of his time in Finland that he is now on the wanted list of several top European clubs including Monaco and Benfica.

"I have to wait till January as my agents will tell me my next destination, mine is to prepare mentally and be ready to do the job on the field of play," said former Sunshine Stars ace Onobi.

Onobi, who has already been capped by Nigeria’s Super Eagles, has shone at KuPS of Finland in only his first season in Europe.
He has made 19 appearances in the league for KuPS.

The 23-year-old midfielder has restated his belief that his Finnish club will play international football next season.

"We are sixth on the table, hopefully my team will play in the Europa League next season," Onobi said.‎

By Kola Daniel
africanfootball.com/news/649322/Monaco-Benfica-target-Nigeria-midfielder-Paul-Onobi

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
joseph1013:

Oga, be careful! grin

Ooooohooooo! Na now una know wetin be 'enemy of progress' ba! grin when I said d same thing about Ajagun when the new coach sent him on loan and eventually released him, nobody gree remember 'enemy of progress fa' grin Una say 'if he is good enough' kai! grin

Maybe na new addition for una dictionary ba or una just dey see am, ko!? grin

I know 'enemy of progress' tey tey but I think say as una no know am make I no ku ku ma think.

We can now see that what goes around comes around. Na draw. grin

D same Ajagun some people mocked is now playing in the Eredivisie. Such is life na.

We must play by the rules. ..'if he is good enough, Musa Mohammed would have been playing regularly ' Chai!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
AF Nigeria Premier League 2016/2017 Spain
Manchester City loanee Nwakali granted compassionate leave

Manchester City loanee Chidiebere Nwakali has returned to Nigeria to attend a family funeral after he was granted a compassionate leave by Norwegian club IK Start.

“I am back in Nigeria for my grandfather’s burial. My younger brother (Kelechi) will not attend because he has only just joined his Dutch club on loan from Arsenal,” Nwakali disclosed.

The 19-year-old midfielder has got his career back on track with IK Start after a forgettable stint at Spanish second division club Girona.

“I have enjoyed my time in Norway and it has shown on the pitch,” Nwakali said.

“I have scored five goals and provided 11 assists for IK Start this season.

“It has been a new personal experience and I have enjoyed the great support of the club and the fans.”
africanfootball.com/news/649087/Manchester-City-loanee-Nwakali-granted-compassionate-leave

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
AF Nigeria 2017 Africa Cup of Nations Qualifiers FC Porto
Jamiu Alimi talks up progress after he's picked ahead of Awaziem

Kano Pillars ace Jamiu Alimi has said he has made progress in the game after he was considered for next month’s World Cup qualifier in Zambia ahead of foreign-based pros like Chidozie Awaziem.

The likes of Awaziem, Victor Osimhen and Imoh Ezekiel made the squad for last month’s AFCON qualifier against Tanzania in Uyo, but have been left out of the latest call-ups by coach Gernot Rohr.

“Picking me ahead of Awaziem of FC Porto is the coach’s decision, not mine, and I hope to justify my selection," Alimi said.

“The coach has been telling me about what I can do. So calling me back again after my invitation to the AFCON game against Tanzania in Uyo shows that the entire technical crew is pleased with my development.

"Now I wish to come to camp and be part of the success of our first World Cup qualifiers in Ndola.”

However, the former Shooting Stars ace, who has posted brief stints in Belgium and Ukraine, will not crown a great year with a major trophy with Kano Pillars.

“I do not regret joining Pillars even though we will not end the season with a trophy,” he said.

“Pillars remain a great club with rich history and super fans."
africanfootball.com/news/649492/Jamiu-Alimi-talks-up-progress-after-hes-picked-ahead-of-Awaziem

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
ChrisKels:

I was not the one behind that moniker though I was active there before it closed. In fact, na wetin make migrate come here be that. But I didn't participate or engaged in those fights.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
AF Nigeria Nigeria Premier League 2016 Nigeria (U20)
Dazzling Ifeanyi Matthew gets first start for Norwegian club

Impressive Nigeria midfielder Ifeanyi Matthew will get his first start for struggling Norwegian club Lillestrom Sunday.

The 19-year-old Ifeanyi Matthew has continued to shine in training with his new Norwegian club and a lot is expected of him.

The former Nigeria U17 and U20 star, who in the summer signed a four-year contract with Lillestrom, has made two appearances as a late substitute and was an unused sub for last month’s 2-2 draw at Viking.

Lillestrom are under pressure to win at home to Sogndal in an early afternoon kick-off on Sunday.

They are second from bottom of the table with 23 points from 24 matches and a win on Sunday will get them out of the relegation pack.

Sogndal are ninth on the table with 31 points.
africanfootball.com/news/649400/Dazzling-Ifeanyi-Matthew-gets-first-start-for-Norwegian-club

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
AF Nigeria Nigeria Premier League 2016 Nigeria (U20)
Dazzling Ifeanyi Matthew gets first start for Norwegian club

Impressive Nigeria midfielder Ifeanyi Matthew will get his first start for struggling Norwegian club Lillestrom Sunday.

The 19-year-old Ifeanyi Matthew has continued to shine in training with his new Norwegian club and a lot is expected of him.

The former Nigeria U17 and U20 star, who in the summer signed a four-year contract with Lillestrom, has made two appearances as a late substitute and was an unused sub for last month’s 2-2 draw at Viking.

Lillestrom are under pressure to win at home to Sogndal in an early afternoon kick-off on Sunday.

They are second from bottom of the table with 23 points from 24 matches and a win on Sunday will get them out of the relegation pack.

Sogndal are ninth on the table with 31 points.
africanfootball.com/news/649400/Dazzling-Ifeanyi-Matthew-gets-first-start-for-Norwegian-club

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
AF Nigeria Nigeria Premier League 2016 Leicester City
EXCLUSIVE: Pillars to share £800,000 from Ahmed Musa transfer to Leicester

Ahmed Musa

It can exclusively be reported that Nigeria league club Kano Pillars will share in about £800,000 training compensation from the recent transfer of Ahmed Musa to Premier League champions Leicester City.

“Pillars are due part of the training compensation from the sale of Ahmed Musa to Leicester City,” an official said.

Ahmed Musa, 23, featured for Pillars for a season – the 2009/10 season – and set a new all-time goals record of 18.

He was on loan from JUTH FC of Jos.

The other beneficiaries from this pay-out are Ahmed Musa’s former clubs Russian champions CSKA Moscow and Dutch club VVV Venlo.

However, the Nigeria star’s first league JUTH FC will not enjoy this payment as they are defunct.

Leicester City bought Ahmed Musa from Russian army club CSKA for a record-shattering fee of about £18 million.

The Nigeria international has so far made four appearances in the Premier League.
africanfootball.com/news/649376/EXCLUSIVE-Pillars-to-share-800000-from-Ahmed-Musa-transfer-to-Leicester

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:09am On Sep 24, 2016
Icon4s:

Raheem, Kayode, Ajagun, Oshaniwa, ati be be lo. grin

He is a kind of guy. This forum would have been so boring without people like him here.

Raheem Lawal was the best Nigerian player and best player at the U23 Africa cup but still no better chance. His current form speaks for him.

Kayode? I have not clamoured for his invitation yet but if he keeps performing well, why not?

Ajagun; 3 years with Panathinaikos-fc with laurels but no invitation yet but some without a club are busy wearing the number 10 Jersey. shocked grin

Now in Holland after been mocked.... we will observe.

Oshaniwa; If Madu could be called from one obscure league to the national team why not Oshaniwa?

Now, let us know yours, sir. grin Abi make I epp you? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lakesidepapa(m): 12:30am On Sep 24, 2016
forgiveness:

Raheem Lawal was the best Nigerian player and best player at the U23 Africa cup but still no better chance. His current form speaks for him.

Kayode? I have not clamoured for his invitation yet but if he keeps performing well, why not?

Ajagun; 3 years with Panathinaikos-fc with laurels but no invitation yet but some without a club are busy wearing the number 10 Jersey. shocked grin

Now in Holland after been mocked.... we will observe.

Oshaniwa; If Madu could be called from one obscure league to the national team why not Oshaniwa?

Now, let us know yours, sir. grin Abi make I epp you? grin

Bruv! If u're a yoruba, u might likely be an Ijesha man. They are very *********n

I like your spirit

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (16685) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amedino99(m), elyte89, lovewins, ouzo1(m), Napoleon55(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.