Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11800024 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7729) (7730) (7731) (7732) (7733) (7734) (7735) ... (16208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
darkelf:
FACULTY OF CARPENTRY (IVORY COAST CAMPUS)

Dean: CHRISKELS

Sub-dean: Ibrahima Sangare

HOD: Victorien Angban

Professor (Cheik Tiote Endowed Professor of Midfield Carpentry): Didier Ya Konan

Reader (Winner of the GK carpentry price for unmatched mediocrity): Sylvain Gbohuo

Senior Lecturer: Arthur Boka

Lecturer I (Inaugral Winner of the Gbas-Gbos award for directionless attack) : Seydou Doumbia

Lecturer II: Giovanni Sio

Assistant Lecturer: Jonathan Kodija

Graduate Assistants: Jean Seri

Emeritus Faculty:

Professors

Sol Bamba

Lamine Kone

Senior Research Fellows

Cheick Ibrahim Comara

Ibrahim Ouattara

Adjunct Professors

Lacina Traore

Jean Francis N'Da

Where did u keep Serey Die, Wonlo, Wilf Kanon, Jean Tizie?

Serey Die should take the place of Seri, Wonlo should replace Boka, Kanon for Tiote. Tizie was so bad a goalkeeper that he once fumbled an easy ball and collided with his defender making him to lose his testicles.

In fact, Kopa Barry, Jean Tizie and Gbohou are equal and synonymous
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
iSlayer:
Oh my bad straight to the list
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
forgiveness:

70? shocked shocked shocked grin
No comment. grin
And is 70 too much?
We have good coaches within that age range all around the world
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
My brother... It is indeed funny to see. I guess they are overrated afterall. They still need to grow. They are not close to being on same level as our own youngsters like Okereke, Dennis, and Ejuke sef. I won't even call Osimhen and Chukwueze as they are super light-years above anything Zambia can boast of in their young talent pool.

Dem no let me hear word here maybe because they dont really like imama team

How can someone tell me salzburg is better than all teams in turkey including galatasaray just because they think zambia will beat imama team and they have a certain mwepu and daka there, they said daka is better than awoniyi and i even agreed, but i forget to tell them that daka is not better than orji okonkwo

Suddenly because salzburg score 3 against liverpool one liverpool fans dey use that one judge

Some people tire me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
ChrisKels:

Where did u keep Serey Die, Wonlo, Wilf Kanon, Jean Tizie?

Serey Die should take the place of Seri, Wonlo should replace Boka, Kanon for Tiote. Tizie was so bad a goalkeeper that he once fumbled an easy ball and collided with his defender making him to lose his testicles.

In fact, Kopa Barry, Jean Tizie and Gbohou are equal and synonymous

They will be under the postdoctoral fellows grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Icon4s:

Na so o. Enoch Mwepu and Patson Daka are confirmed Carpenters grin grin grin

Lol

If any name dey wey pass carpenters dey sell i go use am
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Humility017:

he applied for the super eagles job then same time Yusuf applied prior ROHR was picked for the job...

He talked about returning to Belgium then because his City club was now in Belgium league 2....and he was asked them to come help manage the team....

I think probably he must have returned...
he is a foreigner that is truly in love with Nigeria.... he coached insurance too at a time... his team always score goals...

He coached many clubsides in Nigeria and he is also married to a Nigerian. He is a naturalized Naija man.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
somehow:
And is 70 too much?

We have good coaches within that age range all around the world

Can he manage the pressure coaching Nigeria at this age?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
ChrisKels:
With the way things are going, I will soon leave this thread for good. embarassed

Someone labelled me a carpenter and u all agreed that truly I am a carpenter? Not just a carpenter oo, but the Dean, Faculty of Carpentry. Na so Una hate me reach? No problems, Una go miss me for this thread.

Won't you start your own carpentry thread?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
forgiveness:

Can he manage the pressure coaching Nigeria at this age?
That has nothing to do with age though

He was in the league for more than 10yrs, so it should.

But not sure they will look his way
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kbs468:

So it's either of GHANA & SOUTH AFRICA to be sacrificed? Hmmmmn

3rd place goes through automatically while the 4th team will go on a ploy-off against a South American team
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Insurance of Benin and Edo queens to earn same salaries
first in Africa!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
somehow:
Insurance of Benin and Edo queens to earn same salaries

first in Africa!

Do they generate the same/similar revenue? They should be paid according to the revenue they generate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
darkelf:
FACULTY OF CARPENTRY (IVORY COAST CAMPUS)

Dean: CHRISKELS

Sub-dean: Ibrahima Sangare

HOD: Victorien Angban

Professor (Cheik Tiote Endowed Professor of Midfield Carpentry): Didier Ya Konan

Reader (Winner of the GK carpentry price for unmatched mediocrity): Sylvain Gbohuo

Senior Lecturer: Arthur Boka

Lecturer I (Inaugral Winner of the Gbas-Gbos award for directionless attack) : Seydou Doumbia

Lecturer II: Giovanni Sio

Assistant Lecturer: Jonathan Kodija

Graduate Assistants: Jean Seri

Emeritus Faculty:

Professors

Sol Bamba

Lamine Kone

Senior Research Fellows

Cheick Ibrahim Comara

Ibrahim Ouattara

Adjunct Professors

Lacina Traore

Jean Francis N'Da

Jean michel seri among the carpenters ?

Please educate me

Thank you
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Jean michel seri among the carpenters ?

Please educate me

Thank you

That was a typo.

The updated version complete with postdoctoral fellows will be released before the end of the day.

Thanks for your usual cooperation
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Starboytwo:
I don't really like Spain... The only team I could tolerate there are the Madrid teams...

I don't particularly enjoy that tiki- taka kinda passing, boring style of football...

I usually don't understand how people will pay 100 naira to watch Barca vs levante I mean, who does that... We know Barca will win like 5-0 already, and the opposing team gets to touch the ball twice for the whole 90 minutes. Now thats the frustrating part that always get me...

One Sunday I was bored, strolled to the viewing center and it was Barca, haaaa, I manage to sit down and for like 10 minutes, I was not really watching the match per say, but wondering how the opposition could not just collect the ball for Barca leg since i got there and by the time they manage to get the ball, fiam, Barca collect am back... I just tired on their behalf and left, even when the owner said I should pay 50 naira... im Sorry, even if you pay me I cannot watch... I could always watch Madrid and athletico, at least there is Ronaldo, plus there is this feeling when you watching Madrid, maybe it's the white jersey, I don't know but their games are usually interesting and they hardly play clean sheets, they play a lot of 4-2, 3-1 and athletico are a crazy team all together, lot of characters in that team...

Not forgetting Barca beating my team twice in a final, very frustrating nights for me, and it was also the Spanish golden era, 2 euros and a world cup...I love football so you will understand why I don't dig them so much as every where was painted Spain and Barca... World cup, champions league, euros, they would have won afcon if they were allowed... I was suffocated and it made me forever be a/an

Epl over la Liga
Ronaldo over Messi
Mouhrinho over Guardiola
Madrid over barca
Atletico over barca
Man u over man city(naturally)
Liverpool over man city( I fell in love with klopp two seasons ago at d ucl when he won at the Etihad)

Also i don't carry them on my tickets on bet9ja, any Spanish teams are always removed and not bet on by me... Last time I carry one of them, na him spoil my 30 billion....

Also the treatments of players I like by Barca/Spanish people, chieftly among them, zlatan'... I read his book " I am zlatan" and everything he talked about Spain, Barca and Guardiola further makes me not like them... Eto also, treatments of yaya, robbing chealsea in the ucl, and sneider of the world best etc

When last did barca beat levante 5-0 ?

Same levante that break barca un beaten 2 seasons ago?

Same levante that levante has already won 3-1 this season

Barca could not even beat a certain granada

Broda if you dont know some things its better you dont talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
tbaba1234:

Do they generate the same/similar revenue? They should be paid according to the revenue they generate.

I doubt but how many clubs generate revenue in Nigeria?

Even normal government agencies hardly yet salaries are same for both sexes
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
chrisooblog:
Arthur Boka and Sol Bamba are not that bad i actually rated bamba before his injury.

i also think you are being unfair to Jean Seri. i feel he has worked hard and earned the right to be called professor emeritus of midfield carpentry grin

Many of them there on the list are not bad, i dont just really have the power to argue

If i am to go by his own definition of carpentry only about 4 or 5 super eagles player will survive my list

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
darkelf:

That was a typo.

The updated version complete with postdoctoral fellows will be released before the end of the day.

Thanks for your usual cooperation

Ogbeni seri na better player ooo

Mind your list biko
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
oloriooko:
Mourinho appointed Tottenham coach

I like this
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Lucque: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
safarigirl:

We are going to need you to post proof by way of screenshots, of Supernerd insulting any player that isn't performing.

Else, we will assume you have allowed your emotive bias and prejudice cloud your reasoning
The power of the emotive prejudice grin grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Humility017:

we are same page bro....
my hatred for Bercelona is beyond imagination, can't even sit watch their match....
probably because I hate teams that oppress others in the field of play...
also I have same hatred towards

Man city
Arsenal (still remember how they oppressed teams during the era of invisible, Henry, pires, Dennis, Parlour )
and Kano Pillars

any team playing against this guys no matter how small...even If it is ikorodu United has my support.....

just hate Bercelona and Man City pray they go to relegation some day ...

and the Coach I don't just like is Pep.... I just don't like to see him.... I understand he is very knowledgeable about the game but you see I hate coaches that build their teams to beat others mercilessly....

likewise I hate England... national team...I hate them because of the hype and cowardice around the team... them loosing always make me happy..... that's why just can't wait for the next Euro for an upset..by one of the small teams....

I started following Chelsea because of the suspense thats goes with their game...
I like being taken unawares...
counter attack still my best version of football.... I love teams with excellent defending reason why I support all Italian serie A teams......

Lol so barcelona dey opress others team?

I like your confession bro and you are sincere

I know many people that hate messi , they hate him because he plays for barca

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
Humility017:

we are same page bro....
my hatred for Bercelona is beyond imagination, can't even sit watch their match....
probably because I hate teams that oppress others in the field of play...
also I have same hatred towards

Man city
Arsenal (still remember how they oppressed teams during the era of invisible, Henry, pires, Dennis, Parlour )
and Kano Pillars

any team playing against this guys no matter how small...even If it is ikorodu United has my support.....

just hate Bercelona and Man City pray they go to relegation some day ...

and the Coach I don't just like is Pep.... I just don't like to see him.... I understand he is very knowledgeable about the game but you see I hate coaches that build their teams to beat others mercilessly....

likewise I hate England... national team...I hate them because of the hype and cowardice around the team... them loosing always make me happy..... that's why just can't wait for the next Euro for an upset..by one of the small teams....

I started following Chelsea because of the suspense thats goes with their game...
I like being taken unawares...
counter attack still my best version of football.... I love teams with excellent defending reason why I support all Italian serie A teams......

At the bolded, i too like you abeg
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
only 5? ahn ahn at least 13 can comfortably scale the hurdle

aina, ndidi, aribo, ekong, omeruo, iwobi, M. simon, kalu, chukwuez, osimhen, musa, etebo, awaziem are definitely not carpenters by any stretch of the imagination

andrewbaba44:

Many of them there on the list are not bad, i dont just really have the power to argue

If i am to go by his own definition of carpentry only about 4 or 5 super eagles player will survive my list
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Toylove: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
seankafor:
take this oshimen rap as birthday gift wink
https://www.facebook.com/437823563448240/posts/543162846247644/
Dude was spitting yoruba lines ooo shocked shocked
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
chrisooblog:
only 5? ahn ahn at least 13 can comfortably scale the hurdle

aina, ndidi, aribo, ekong, omeruo, iwobi, M. simon, kalu, chukwuez, osimhen, musa, etebo, awaziem are definitely not carpenters by any stretch of the imagination

You mean this ones are not carpenters ?
Please explain, i am seeing omeruo there etebo and co?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Ogbeni seri na better player ooo

Mind your list biko

Ogbeni, I've heard.

Now leave me alone biko

The Lords work must be done. grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Oga, if John Ogu and Mikel Agu can be members of Faculty in the Nigeria campus, so can many on my list. As for Boka and Samba, I just hated their aggressive style of play. I admit I made a mistake for Jean Seri

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
NIGERIA: NPFL

Half Time Akwa United - Katsina Utd 0:0

Half Time Jigawa Golden Stars - Kano Pillars
1:0
Half Time Lobi Stars - Heartland 3:0

Half Time MFM FC - Warri Wolves 0:0
Half Time Nasarawa - Plateau United 1:0

Half Time Rivers United - Enugu Rangers 1:0
Half Time Sunshine Stars - Enyimba 1:0

48' Wikki Tourist - Delta Force 2:0
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
darkelf:

Ogbeni, I've heard.

Now leave me alone biko

The Lords work must be done. grin grin

Lol

At least you admitted your mistake for seri
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
safarigirl:

We are going to need you to post proof by way of screenshots, of Supernerd insulting any player that isn't performing.

Else, we will assume you have allowed your emotive bias and prejudice cloud your reasoning

I will when you have responded to the multiple challenges.

I have given you.

Selectively double standard and hypocrisy.

And you too have denigrated players with disdain and abuse. You are the proverbial pot calling the kettle black.

People who are in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Unless like you they have no integrity or shame.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gustav25: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Starboytwo:
I don't really like Spain... The only team I could tolerate there are the Madrid teams...

I don't particularly enjoy that tiki- taka kinda passing, boring style of football...

I usually don't understand how people will pay 100 naira to watch Barca vs levante I mean, who does that... We know Barca will win like 5-0 already, and the opposing team gets to touch the ball twice for the whole 90 minutes. Now thats the frustrating part that always get me...

One Sunday I was bored, strolled to the viewing center and it was Barca, haaaa, I manage to sit down and for like 10 minutes, I was not really watching the match per say, but wondering how the opposition could not just collect the ball for Barca leg since i got there and by the time they manage to get the ball, fiam, Barca collect am back... I just tired on their behalf and left, even when the owner said I should pay 50 naira... im Sorry, even if you pay me I cannot watch... I could always watch Madrid and athletico, at least there is Ronaldo, plus there is this feeling when you watching Madrid, maybe it's the white jersey, I don't know but their games are usually interesting and they hardly play clean sheets, they play a lot of 4-2, 3-1 and athletico are a crazy team all together, lot of characters in that team...

Not forgetting Barca beating my team twice in a final, very frustrating nights for me, and it was also the Spanish golden era, 2 euros and a world cup...I love football so you will understand why I don't dig them so much as every where was painted Spain and Barca... World cup, champions league, euros, they would have won afcon if they were allowed... I was suffocated and it made me forever be a/an

Epl over la Liga
Ronaldo over Messi
Mouhrinho over Guardiola
Madrid over barca
Atletico over barca
Man u over man city(naturally)
Liverpool over man city( I fell in love with klopp two seasons ago at d ucl when he won at the Etihad)

Also i don't carry them on my tickets on bet9ja, any Spanish teams are always removed and not bet on by me... Last time I carry one of them, na him spoil my 30 billion....

Also the treatments of players I like by Barca/Spanish people, chieftly among them, zlatan'... I read his book " I am zlatan" and everything he talked about Spain, Barca and Guardiola further makes me not like them... Eto also, treatments of yaya, robbing chealsea in the ucl, and sneider of the world best etc

Sifia pains patient and liar ....Levante be force feeding Barca goals the past 3 seasons ... Your hatred won't quench them

(1) (2) (3) ... (7729) (7730) (7731) (7732) (7733) (7734) (7735) ... (16208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nomyth, villagereporter(m), mowah, kentebemoney, Alfryd and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.