Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11874197 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8445) (8446) (8447) (8448) (8449) (8450) (8451) ... (16251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Are you sure you know him,
no be everything hin dey scatter with grammar oo

Subzero047:

No Capital letters, no colors no big words
Are you sure this is Komekn undecided

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=AndSunGorilla post=87726474][quote]

I am doing good, going around when l do go put like a Ninja with my face covered up.

Taking no chances and trusting God.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
safarigirl:
that one isn't contagious currently.

It can only happen where a person inhales the fumes from an infected rodent's feaces, dem no dey transfer am from human to human.

To be sincere, it wasn't Chinese people that spread this virus. Most of them were in their countries. It's the Europeans, and all the wealthy people that wouldn't sit in one place, that spread it.

Agreed at the bolded
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
andrewbaba44:
A british airways flight landed in lagos last night and nobody was taken to quarantine

Dem no dey quarantine big men.

I said this earlier, that any measures government wants to put in, will be bypassed, but people that are confusing Nigeria for Europe, we're shouting "close border, close border"

Shebi they have 'closed border' now, wetin happen? Any difference?

The entire country is broke, some people will still enter Private Jet, to see if they can meet with Jack Ma in person and beg him for loan.

Government recently secured 22 billion Naira loan that they planned to share between South West, South South, North East, West and Central. I hope that money has not been shared amongst themselves.

Andrew the best thing you can do for yourself is buy food to last you two weeks and sit at home. No reason Government matter. Na who no know Nigeria, dey reason government matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
safarigirl:

Komekn welcome.

I Was thinking of you just yesterday, and wondering how UK lockdown was treating you

Stay Safe sha.

The theory of natural selection will come into play, who will die will surely die, and those that will survive will survive.

The politicians are some of the most vulnerable to the virus. So, all their poor decisions will eventually blow back on them.

As usual, there is no action anybody wants to make that will stop the virus and will not negatively affect the nation. People that the virus won't kill, hunger will kill them in the name of lockdown. Nigeria is a country that depends highly on imported goods, from fuel to diesel, food and equipment, this is a consumer nation.

So, the biggest issue is not even Corona being in Nigeria, it is the lack of self preservation in the country that will deal with the country. A nation that is the poverty capital of the world, Corona virus in Nigeria is not even the problem. Even if it never came in, by the time the economic impact of US, UK, and China closing down, hit this country, the virus will look like child's play.

Nigeria doesn't even have foreign reserves, no savings, everything wasted, so that Abba Kyari can travel to Germany and import the virus, and Buhari can receive treatment for headache in the UK

Corona virus is not our main problem. 166 people have died from lassa fever this year alone, no alarm was raised. Why? Most of the people shouting about Corona virus did not hear of them, that one doesn't affect them.

I sha hope everyone has stocked up for the next two weeks. God help the poor and less privileged among us

Welcome back, and we hope we are all here at the end of this virus.

9ice 2 be back thanks.

Natural selection or the selection of the generational wicked looters and depraved wicked old politicians.

Corona is particularly unforgiven to those in thier 70's that's essentially the group have been sucking this country dry since independence if not them thier children.

Breaking news for me Kyari the de facto president of Nigeria has tested positive for Corona. Buhari is negative for now.

Now they will be forced to go to the ill equipped near redundant hospitals by comparison that have been left to rot in ineptitude for decades.

We have lock down let's see where they will fly too.

Buhari will have to be tested in the coming days he is certainly not in the clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
safarigirl:

Dem no dey quarantine big men.

I said this earlier, that any measures government wants to put in, will be bypassed, but people that are confusing Nigeria for Europe, we're shouting "close border, close border"

Shebi they have 'closed border' now, wetin happen? Any difference?

The entire country is broke, some people will still enter Private Jet, to see if they can meet with Jack Ma in person and beg him for loan.

Government recently secured 22 billion Naira loan that they planned to share between South West, South South, North East, West and Central. I hope that money has not been shared amongst themselves.

Andrew the best thing you can do for yourself is buy food to last you two weeks and sit at home. No reason Government matter. Na who no know Nigeria, dey reason government matter.

Lol

Well said safari
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Subzero047:

No Capital letters, no colors no big words

Are you sure this is Komekn undecided

Yes it is.

The preponderance of convoluted diction is not the inference to conclude identity.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
komekn:

9ice 2 be back thanks.

Natural selection or the selection of the generational wicked looters and depraved wicked old politicians.

Corona is particularly unforgiven to those in thier 70's that's essentially the group have been sucking this country dry since independence if not them thier children.

Breaking news for me Kyari the de facto president of Nigeria has tested positive for Corona. Buhari is negative for now.

Now they will be forced to go to the ill equipped near redundant hospitals by comparison that have been left to rot in ineptitude for decades.

Buhari will have to be tested in the coming days he is certainly not in the clear.

Exactly

3 of Kyari's aides have tested positive to the virus, it would be a miracle if Buhari escapes it. The fact that they are advanced in age is another thing, their own incompetence will deal with them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
komekn:

9ice 2 be back thanks.

Welcome back sir

Please stay safe out there
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
safarigirl:

Exactly

3 of Kyari's aides have tested positive to the virus, it would be a miracle if Buhari escapes it. The fact that they are advanced in age is another thing, their own incompetence will deal with them

Political expediency and the desperate quest to hold on to power by the now obvious cabal says there will be a massive cover up.

If Buhari is positive they will announce him as negative.

No expense will be spared to get him all the equipment needed to keep him alive.

Buhari is 80 or thereabouts with hidden underlying medical conditions, that means very weak personal immunity.

The idea that Osinbanjo could take over is thier worst nightmare.

They have nowhere to run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
charlesemeka85:
Osimehn strongly linked to man united

I always felt there was more to that visit of Ighalo grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
Corona virus thread cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

I always felt there was more to that visit of Ighalo grin
i think so bro, he is united's main target for the striker's position currently
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Welcome back sir

Please stay safe out there

I went out today momentarily to buy some fruit juice ( pressed) not from concentrate.

I do myself like Ninja, l had the car heater on full blast it was like say l deh inside molue for Lagos go slow. Any Corona enter my car Eéeeeeee go burn. I still spray disinfectant and use sanitiser and then I sprayed my gloves too. Observe 2 metres distance from anybody.

And after all that I still pray, God is your best insurance.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
komekn:

I went out today momentarily to buy some fruit juice ( pressed) not from concentrate.

I do myself like Ninja, l had the car heater on full blast it was like say l deh inside molue for Lagos go slow. Any Corona enter my car Eéeeeeee go burn. I still spray disinfectant and use sanitiser and then I sprayed my gloves too. Observe 2 metres distance from anybody.

And after all that I still pray, God is your best insurance.

You are safe jare

Normally you will go out when you need some important things

Your mask and your hand gloves is very important
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
charlesemeka85:
Corona virus thread cheesy

Lol

Wetin we go do nah when no football activities

You want make we Dey talk belarus league abi ,that’s the only European league yet to shut down for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
charlesemeka85:
i think so bro, he is united's main target for the striker's position currently

Lille's price might be considered outrageous after the virus blows over so for me the odds will be that he stays in France for at least one more season at least to let the market pick up.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
komekn:

Political expediency and the desperate quest to hold on to power by the now obvious cabal says there will be a massive cover up.

If Buhari is positive they will announce him as negative.

No expense will be spared to get him all the equipment needed to keep him alive.

Buhari is 80 or thereabouts with hidden underlying medical conditions, that means very weak personal immunity.

The idea that Osinbanjo could take over is thier worst nightmare.

They have nowhere to run.
it won't be farfetched to assume there is a cover up. After all, Yar'adua was dead and these people kept lying to us.

At least, with Buhari, no matter how much they tell lies, Kyari will not be around to hold the forte, so, it will expire soon

Reno claims a ventilator has been moved to Aso Rock, we wonder if it is for the same Kyari they plan to move to Lagos.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
safarigirl:
it won't be farfetched to assume there is a cover up. After all, Yar'adua was dead and these people kept lying to us.

At least, with Buhari, no matter how much they tell lies, Kyari will not be around to hold the forte, so, it will expire soon

Reno claims a ventilator has been moved to Aso Rock, we wonder if it is for the same Kyari they plan to move to Lagos.

Thought you guys were saying Nigeria was well prepared

This ailment for now can only be treated in Lagos and Abuja. How about it comes to 10,000 patients
The government neglect of our health care system is getting exposed

I am just scared me don't pity the cabals and top politicians...the innocent average man in the streets I just don't understand why all this things are happening
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
On Osimhen's transfer;

C Ronaldo

At 22 years old
23 goals, 21 assists, played 53 games
Man Utd (06/07)

At 21 years old
12 goals, 9 assists, played 47 games
Man Utd (05/06)

V Osimhen

At 22 years old
18 goals, 6 assists, played 38 games
Lille (19/20) [Season not yet over]

At 21 years old
20 goals, 4 assists, played 36 games
Charleroi (18/19)

My people what are your conclusions?
Is he worth that €100m price?

grin grin grin

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/cristiano-ronaldo/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/8198/plus/0?saison=2005&verein=&liga=&wettbewerb=&pos=&trainer_id=

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nope i dont think its for him, buh make dem no carry dat man enter lagos oo,

safarigirl:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Yuale baba you no dey ever disapoint, if e asl again fire am another one

as we dey yarn during baba Iyabo era, trust say YOU DEY KAMPE

komekn:

Yes it is.

The preponderance of convoluted diction is not the inference to conclude identity.

grin grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
safarigirl:

Not too long ago Abbu Kyari, sent a strongly worded letter to all federal legislators to submit themselves for testing if they have travelled abroad to countries with the virus.

This is the same man who had been to several countries abroad. Yet did not deem it fit to submit himself for testing.

Is this not the height of bigoted shameless hypocrisy.

If there are so few ventilators in the hospitals in Abuja ( shocking) it seems we don't have up to 50 in the whole of Abuja. A ventilator costs about $25 depending on spec.

So if they have commandered forcefully obviously one of the few ventilators from the government hospitals. What about the poor soul who was probably on it, has that person been left to die

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

I woke up years ago but I can not fight alone. Especially surrounded by people who feel everything is okay.
I don't know anybody that feels everything is okay. I only know people that have tried in their own way
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
do4luv14:

Yuale baba you no dey ever disapoint, if e asl again fire am another one

as we dey yarn during baba Iyabo era, trust say YOU DEY KAMPE

No SHAKIN, Warri no deh carry Las.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Naso jare we miss you

how you see Ighalo impact for Man united

komekn:

No SHAKIN, Warri no deh carry Las.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Humility017:

Thought you guys were saying Nigeria was well prepared

This ailment for now can only be treated in Lagos and Abuja. How about it comes to 10,000 patients
The government neglect of our health care system is getting exposed

I am just scared me don't pity the cabals and top politicians...the innocent average man in the streets I just don't understand why all this things are happening

I also don’t also pity the cabals and the top politicians

Anyone can call me wicked for that ,I accept I am wicked if so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Odunayaw:
I don't know anybody that feels everything is okay. I only know people that have tried in their own way

I know lots who feel it is okay and are happy with the crumbs that fall off politicians' tables.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lets see how the donated equipment from JACK Ma will be used,

cos i still dont trust the govt enough

komekn:

Not too long ago Abbu Kyari, sent a strongly worded letter to all federal legislators to submit themselves for testing if they have travelled abroad to countries with the virus.

This is the same man who had been to several countries abroad. Yet did not deem it fit to submit himself for testing.

Is this not the height of bigoted shameless hypocrisy.

If there are so few ventilators in the hospitals in Abuja ( shocking) it seems we don't have up to 50 in the whole of Abuja. A ventilator costs about $25 depending on spec.

So if they have commandered forcefully obviously one of the few ventilators from the government hospitals. What about the poor soul who was probably on it, has that person been left to die
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
andrewbaba44:

I also don’t also pity the cabals and the top politicians

Anyone can call me wicked for that ,I accept I am wicked if so

Me too I don't pity them
Only pity the poor man on the streets who wil be affected by this government maladministration to provide good health care....

I still can't think the rationale behind the health minister talk that Nigeria has the facilities and more than capable to tackle this virus even some folks here persons I taught could be more reasonable where even saying Nigeria was better organised than the UK, US and Italy in tackling this virus

Now it is fast be coming something else

Brother I live in Abuja up till now the minister of fct have done nothing strict as regard public gatherings, transport system and others in tackling the spread of this diseases.

This government is the worst ever.....I have seen

Even the looter called Jonathan would have closed the border on time at least that would have curtail its spread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
do4luv14:

Lets see how the donated equipment from JACK Ma will be used,

cos i still dont trust the govt enough

Bro please forget it...

They will loot it as well...share it in special clinics if the can come whisk the ventilator in gwagwalada teaching hospital how are you so sure they won't loot those items to their hospitals....

Nigeria has the most wicked leaders in the world... they keep saying stay @home while some of them the private companies they own their staffs are still asked to resume work....
If they were really serious about everyone staying at home they should have as well write to all companies and organizations to shut down

The government is just being wicked and I pray they the top officials go down instead of the poor man who knew nothing on how this virus came into the country
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

I know lots who feel it is okay and are happy with the crumbs that fall off politicians' tables.

Thank you so much sir for this truth...

I remember how you supports this government but right now you're not scared to say the truth...I respect you for this

I happen to know some of this top guys
There only care about themselves and their kids the police safeguarding their houses are more than those you see on the streets.

The meeting Kyari buhari chief of staff went for...in Germany it was supposed to be the vice president to represent the president but being that the naughty kyari is a cabal he went there and more over he wanna benefit from some travel allowance largess and also wanna enjoy the privileges that accrue to president he went there with his entourage while the vice president was sidelined and now he has contact the virus and as well give it to others especially his innocent staffs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8445) (8446) (8447) (8448) (8449) (8450) (8451) ... (16251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Giv3n and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.