Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11825486 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9070) (9071) (9072) (9073) (9074) (9075) (9076) ... (16230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:02am On Jul 27, 2020
This, below, is the post that was so unashamedly copied word for word.

TheSuperNerd:
Naija Players Expected/Likely to be in action for their various sides across Europe Today - July 26

EPL

Alex Iwobi (Everton) vs Bournemouth - Home game.

Odion Jude Ighalo (Manchester Utd) vs Leicester City - Away game.

Wilfred Ndidi and Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City) vs Manchester Utd - Home game.
*Ndidi and Nacho battle for the UCL ticket against Ighalo's Man Utd

Bukayo Saka (Arsenal) vs Watford - Home game.

Serie A

William Troost Ekong (Udinese) vs Cagliari - Away game.

Ola Aina (Torino) vs SPAL - Away game.

Danish Super Liga

Tochi Chukwuani (Nordsjaelland) vs FC Copenhagen - Away game.

Frank Onyeka (FC Midtjylland) vs Aalborg BK - Home game.

Norwegian Eliteserien

Victor Okoh Boniface (FK Bodo/Glimt) vs FK Molde - Home game.

Leke James (FK Molde) vs FK Bodo/Glimt - Away game.

Shuaibu Lalle Ibrahim (Mjondalen) vs Sandefjord - Away game.

Jack Ipalibo (Stromsgodset) vs Valerenga - Away game.

Samuel Adegbenro (Rosenborg) vs Haugesund - Away game.

Afeez Aremu (IK Start) vs Stabæk - Home game.

Turkish Super Lig

**Azubuike Okechukwu (Istanbul Basaksehir) vs Kasimpasa - Away game.

Swiss Super League

Blessing Eleke (FC Luzern) vs Young Boys - Away game.

Turkey 1.Lig - Promotion Playoffs Semis

2nd leg:

Abdullahi Shehu (Bursaspor) vs Demirspor (Aggr 0-0). - Away game.

*Shehu Abdullahi and his side seek promotion to the Elite division of Turkey, the Super Lig

Swedish Allsvenskan

Ishaq Abdulrazak (Norrkoping) vs Falkenberg - Away game.

Alhassan Yusuf (IFK Goteborg) vs Hacken - Away game.

Emmanuel Godswill Ekpolo (Hacken) vs IFK Goteborg - Home game.

Innocent Bonke (Malmo FF) vs Sirius - Away game.

Latvian Virsliga

Emeka Michael Basil, Olabanjo Ogunji (FK Jelgava) vs Tukums FK - Home game.

Miracle Chikezie Nwaorisa, Pam Dalyop Samuel, Saminu Kwari Abdullahi, Lucky Onyebuchi Opara, Aliyu Yau Adam (Spartaks Jurmala) vs FS Metta - Home game.

Richard Emeka Friday, Dele Ola Israel, Henry Ukpa Effiong (FK Liepaja) vs BFC Daugavpils - Home game.

Joshua Akpudje, David Akintola Idowu (BFC Daugavpils) vs FK Liepaja - Away game.

Club Friendlies

Club Brugge are scheduled for a game today against Knokke but I am not so sure if Okereke or Dennis will feature after both had minutes in yesterday's 2-0 friendly win over Lille.

Bonus

✔MLS-IS-BACK - America.

Okonkwo Orji started and only played 45 mins as his side Montreal Impact fell 1-0 away at Orlando City.
As you know (or maybe some didn't until now), his coach at Montreal Impact is Thierry Henry.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2020
Edopesin:

Ndidi is world class

Change my mind

You need to

I have called him the only world class player we have in super eagles ,some didn’t agree with me sha due to some of his weakness but I stand on my words

Who no get weakness ?

Even the legendary Sergio B have weakness even short man devil for chelshit
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2020
Eizzy003:

My broda if u were a Chelsea fan dn u would be happy.
U lost your best player
U started the season with a coach who have had just one season as a coach (and no EPL experience as a coach)
The club was handed a two window transfer ban
Injury woes to some important squad members
You spent 0£ in the transfer market
You had to integrate from the academy or with literally no premier league experience
You had to bring in some old cargo also
You had a goalkeeper with the worst save percentage in the league this season
Your defense is nothing to write home about
You got trashed in your first game 4:0

Against all odds u still made it to the top 4
Haba My broda if u wer da 1 u for even go do thanksgiving for church

Damn niggar
Issoright

Nobody asked you guys to go and do human trafficking

Mind you,Lingard has the same number of goals as your best player in history this season

For all your chest beating, you were beaten thrice by a P.A teacher

And twice on a weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2020
Starboytwo:
True true the guy resemble world class, na just make the jersey change colour...

One thing I also figured today was that, a big team is always gonna be big abeg. Imagine Leicester, all you gotta do is win, in your home, and you wanna go champe, oga you never ready... Mourinho's Tottenham will not lose that match at home... Point is I hope Ndidi makes a jump to a bigger team, so that his importance will be felt biggerly cheesy...

3 years in a row top tackler, no be news again the 4thyear...

Mourinho as Leicester city coach will park the bus and still win that game

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2020
@Supernerd, kindly reveal the person... Plagrialism is a big offence, you deserve credit for the amount of work you put in...

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2020
andrewbaba44:

u no lie my G, no Mourinho's team would lose a game like that... I no even fear, na 2nd half I watch, I knew we gonna win... I just knew... Very knew..

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:10am On Jul 27, 2020
mostob:
I thought you watch the match
He removed Nacho who was one of the brightest spark in their attack around 57mins or so.
Since you sold Rodgers to us here as one of the best tactician, they probably called you out to come and explain

I did not watch the game yesterday.

By the way, i think Rodgers has over achieved this season and people are not being understanding of the situation of things.

He sold his best defender (Maguire) and turned his bench defender to one of the best defenders in the EPL.

Took a retired English international and Vardy won the golden boot.

He did not make any major transfer and competed with the big boys for the Champions League position.

Losing to Manchester United should not be a criteria for running him down.

Rodgers has over achieved this season and deserves praise than ridicule. With the likes of Albrighton, Barnes, Gray, Perez, Praet, Nacho, Ndidi and others.

Keep in mind he has improved Maddison from a Championship player to a toast of English football.

If that is not genius, please tell me what is.

cc:BascoVanVeli, Danielnino00 and Melvinity.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Danielnino00:

To be honest, Lingard is one of those footballers that are lucky to be born in a country where things work...
True true,if he was an African, he would be playing in an obscure league grin
A lot of these British players are bang average.. na media hype dy make them famous..

True facts
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2020
andrewbaba44:

How come Mourinho with a better team and star players finished below Rodgers?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2020
Blueelf:

If people can actually bet on that and actually come close to winning the bet, it is very sad for such player

If to say Lingard na African, him for don dey Turkey since

Dude has been bang average his entire career and for some reason is still in MANU

If Lingard Dey Turkey no be those gala Beşiktaş Fenerbahçe Trabzonspor e go Dey oooo

Na konyaspor and those antelope spor e go Dey
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Mourinho as Leicester city coach will not perform close to what Rodgers did.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
This, below, is the post that was so unashamedly copied word for word.

Kindly write to naijafootball about it then reveal the person. Doesn't really make sense maybe cos you gave him go ahead in first time he did it... Maybe..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:21am On Jul 27, 2020
Perhaps I shouldn't waste more time.

The moniker is Zayyadidris.

And he gave me a follow yesterday on twitter by the name Ziad Idris.

Naijafootballers quoted him as greatziad ans as the person who compiled the work. Perhaps when he sees this, he will come forward and explain himself.

Starboytwo:
@Supernerd, kindly reveal the person... Plagrialism is a big offence, you deserve credit for the amount of work you put in...

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:22am On Jul 27, 2020
I don't even know the guy. I never ever gave him go-ahead because i dont know him until just yesterday when he revealed himself with a follow.

soetanoreoluwa:

Kindly write to naijafootball about it then reveal the person. Doesn't really make sense maybe cos you gave him go ahead in first time he did it... Maybe..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2020
JayromWrites:

Damn niggar
Issoright

Mind you,Lingard has the same number of goals as your best player in history this season

And twice on a weekend

A team that signed 5 players with 200million beating a team that used their academy should not even be news

We beat you where it matters most and went to the FA cup final

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Mourinho as Leicester city coach will not perform close to what Rodgers did.

It’s better not to perform and perform and Bottle it like the fake genius ,the fake genius was suppose to easily win the league with Liverpool but he failed ,now he has done same with Leicester city by not qualifying for champions league

That spurs team is crap for now and he still managed 6th place if mourinho was up there he won’t come 5th behind inconstitent Chelsea and man you

Brendan Rodgers is a fake genius

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zayyadidris(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Perhaps I shouldn't waste more time.

The moniker is Zayyadidris.

And he gave me a follow yesterday on twitter by the name Ziad Idris.

Naijafootballers quoted him as greatziad ans as the person who compiled the work. Perhaps when he sees this, he will come forward and explain himself.

Good morning all, Yes I did it. I am sorry about what I did. Normally I would just copy it and paste in the group. I never thought it will go as far as this. I am sorry please. This was never my intention. Immediately when Naijafootballers posted it I looked for the TheSupernerd Twitter handle, so that I'll tell him what happened and to apologize.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

I did not watch the game yesterday.

By the way, i think Rodgers has over achieved this season and people are not being understanding of the situation of things.

He sold his best defender (Maguire) and turned his bench defender to one of the best defenders in the EPL.

Took a retired English international and Vardy won the golden boot.

He did not make any major transfer and competed with the big boys for the Champions League position.

Losing to Manchester United should not be a criteria for running him down.

Rodgers has over achieved this season and deserves praise than ridicule. With the likes of Albrighton, Barnes, Gray, Perez, Praet, Nacho, Ndidi and others.

Keep in mind he has improved Maddison from a Championship player to a toast of English football.

If that is not genius, please tell me what is.

cc:BascoVanVeli, Danielnino00 and Melvinity.
over achieved? by bottling their UCL spot? issoright sir

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2020
Nerd he did for love, he was impressed with your work though he ought to have referenced you. Oya forgive am

zayyadidris:
Good morning all, Yes I did it. I am sorry about what I did. Normally I would just copy it and paste in the group. I never thought it will go as far as this. I am sorry please. This was never my intention. Immediately when Naijafootballers posted it I looked for the TheSupernerd Twitter handle, so that I'll tell him what happened and to apologize.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

How come Mourinho with a better team and star players finished below Rodgers?

When did mourinho take over spurs ?

Which position where spurs before José was appointed ?

Jose with better squad due to the big names at spurs

Should I remind you that almost everyone in that spurs team are under performing?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
I don't even know the guy. I never ever gave him go-ahead because i dont know him until just yesterday when he revealed himself with a follow.

Nawa ooo

People dey ooo

Just write to Naijafootball, if dey no talk well....Drag them
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2020
mostob:
Rodgers fumbled as usual bro.

The genius fumbled
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2020
I understand he may have made a mistake but I want this corrected also especially for next time.

It's okay to love my work and I appreciate the admiration but abeg make we do things well too.

ChrisKels:
Nerd he did for love, he was impressed with your work though he ought to have referenced you. Oya forgive am

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2020
zayyadidris:

When you Copy someone's post, give credit whenever you want to post it elsewhere at the foot of the said post.

e.g

When did mourinho take over spurs ?

Which position where spurs before José was appointed ?

Jose with better squad due to the big names at spurs

Should I remind you that almost everyone in that spurs team are under performing?

credit : Andrewbaba44 from Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2020
JayromWrites:

Damn niggar
Issoright

And twice on a weekend

Who is their best player in history ?

If you mean hazard then you are totally wrong
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2020
I accept your apology so It's fine. But now we must correct this. This "mistake" must NOT repeat itself. You have to learn to quote your sources when the unique info you share is not yours. Naijafootballers must be contacted.

zayyadidris:

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2020
andrewbaba44:

You need to

I have called him the only world class player we have in super eagles ,some didn’t agree with me sha due to some of his weakness but I stand on my words

Who no get weakness ?

Even the legendary Sergio B have weakness even short man devil for chelshit

D only thing stopping him from been world class is trophy/personal laurels,dis is where Mikel edges him out,I will categorize ndidi as a TOP TACTICAL player(in TheGoodjoe voice cool)...in a nutshell he needs to leave dt club and go to where he can win trophies/personal recognized awards
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2020
andrewbaba44:

The genius fumbled
over fumbled sef
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2020
Edopesin:

A team that signed 5 players with 200million beating a team that used their academy should not even be news

We beat you where it matters most and went to the FA cup final

Yen yen yen

The six points i got from you placed me above you

Mind you,you've not won the FA cup yet

Oya enough of Man united and chelsea

This is a super eagles thread... Congratulations
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2020
zayyadidris:

Next time credit the writer

I love the fact you owned up and apologize

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2020
elyte89:

D only thing stopping him from been world class is trophy/personal laurels,dis is where Mikel edges him out,I will categorize ndidi as a TOP TACTICAL player(in TheGoodjoe voice cool)...in a nutshell he needs to leave dt club and go to where he can win trophies/personal recognized awards

Well you won’t win trophies playing for Leicester
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Who is their best player in history ?

If you mean hazard then you are totally wrong

Free me

Someone cannot cruise again?

I know for a fact Hazard is not their best player ever

Where will i keep Bakayoko and Kepa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9070) (9071) (9072) (9073) (9074) (9075) (9076) ... (16230) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elyte89 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.