Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11743306 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9074) (9075) (9076) (9077) (9078) (9079) (9080) ... (16178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

They can taste honey and sell, Mahrez, Kate, Maguire and still want honey. grin

Simple, Rodgers over achieved with a mediocre squad. They also suffered key injuries like Ndidi for a brief while and probably their best player, Ricardo Pereira. It is not easy to want to by a range rover with N10,000. cheesy

Hahahhahhahhahh!! See this guy.

You aff jus killed me.

Range Rover with 10,000.

Some expectations could be crazy though.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
IDENNAA:
I stand firmly with what Odegbami is saying. You cant tell me out of all qualified Nigerians coaches and the rest of qualified persons from other African countries we cant find a coach from the continent who understands our football mentality. Its high time we stop giving these Europeans chances to ridicule us. Slavery is over yet we are still hiring these white men thinking they have some magic wand.

NFA should also give scholarships to interested retired super eagles player as a reward for their service. We need to invest in our football because even if a black man is the smartest coach the whites will never employ him , simply because they feel you are inferior to them.
Sorry bro... I doubt you're a Nigerian o. I agreed there are some Nigerian coaches that are tactically sound but corruption won't allow them thrive. What NFF should have done was to appoint a tactically astute coach as Rohr's assistant but dem dash Yobo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
sheyishemba:

Do you just say Good squad
Abegiii average squad .
Have listened to many rohr interviews and have studied all of his matches ...rohr is not a poor tactician coz mourihno and simeone plays conservative play does that make them a bad tactician
Rohr plays a conservative counter attack pattern and for this systems to really work you needs a very solid defense that can absorb attack and needs a good linking midfielder that would link up well with your attacker .

Good can also mean average!

On the world stage,our squad can't stand toe to toe with the finest in the world,but I'm Africa,we are definitely one of the best,if not the best...
If he can't win the AFCON or at least get us to the final,then he has no business with the team anymore..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Don't worry about being here to remind them, the saying ' you dont appreciate the value of what you had, until its taken away from you'

guy no worry, Afobear dey around, hin go holla dem wella

Lucque:
When rohr took over...fifa ranking at july 2016 was 70th
We have been moving upwards steadily...
Current ranking....31st.
In 4 years....
We have been moving steadily upwards...
The team is filled with 95%talent dat earned the spot
Egunje is a thing of d past.....
Now You can watch the SE match without a bp machine...
But yet he has failed woefully...?
Pls if this is wat failure means den let us continually wallow in it....it seems most of u have a thing for forgetting d past...u are calling for a nigerian coach ...so dat they can destroy what rohr has built........
I would be here to remind us all of these calls when it all goes to shit...

Peace!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

He has the best squad outside the big six and he did not over achieve beating some of them and missing out towards the end? Haba.

It is not..
Considering how poor Chelsea,Man Utd,Arsenal and Spurs were..

Leicester had the top 4 within their reach...Rodgers job was to secure it, but he blew it!

And Leicester recorded only 2 wins against the top 6 clubs... At home against Arsenal and Spurs..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheOtherCitizen(f): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Skysports reporting 19yr old midfielder, Fisayo Dele-Bashiru, has undergone his medicals at Sheffield Wednesday ahead of a move from Manchester City.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
sheyishemba:

Agreed with some of your points but have some reservations
In your preposition you said there is nothing rohr has achieved that some of local coaches haven't achieve you have a point though but there are some reservations about it ...most of local coach we have employed in the past lacks transparency and accountability most of this local coaches ruin the career of many of our youngster just because they are agents to these players and want to be rewarded handsomely not considering how bad the moves can affect the players ...
Another issue is godfatherism if you will agree with me most of the local coaches have godfather that were instrumental in their appointment these godfather influence the player selection of the team and it is not good for our football sometimes football is not always about winning trophy (though it the major aim for every team to win a trophy ) in guardiola first two season he didn't even a spoon not to talk of a cup but he put some protocol in place that even if guardiola leaves man city today any manger that takes his place will still continue in that good form .but when keshi left how many keshi players is still in the SE till date, 60 percent of his players career died alongside with him. Am not in support of any local coaches for now but I can bid for the likes of emanalo in the future .

I knew this would come up.

You see, the problem with our local coaches is a systemic problem, it has very little to do with competence really. We have very conpetent local coaches, the problem is the system that's ridden with corruption and we need to fix that, importing average foreign coaches to come coach us - how long can we continue in that line?

They also have to be treated well. A better pay package for them. Rohr can afford to be owed months of salary because he has other businesses, how many of our local coaches can afford that?

We need to have coaches who understand our culture, develop it, then we can continue from there.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lucque:
Current ranking....31st.
In 4 years....
Pls if this is wat failure means den let us continually wallow in it....it seems most of u have a thing for forgetting d past...u are calling for a nigerian coach ...so dat they can destroy what rohr has built........

Peace!!!

Oga, nobody said he has failed..

We are saying he has spent enough time on the job.. We want to see some actual results..
Qualifying us for the world cup and AFCON is no big deal!
With the corp of players currently at our disposal,if he can't win the AFCON or at least get to the final,he should be fired!

Keshi won us the AFCON and reached the world cup last 16 with a less talented squad and continuous problem with the NFF ..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
Rohr is a good team manager but he is not that good tactically. When you find a perfect tools for something,and this tool has a shortcoming, you don't throw the tool away...you find a way to neutralize its shortcoming. This is a perfect illustration of Rohr. I admit I do get frustrated with his conservative football at times . NFF was supposed to hire somebody with vast knowledge in attacking football to balance the equation but who did we get?. ... YOBO. Dude is even a DEFENDER.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by benji93: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
I have said it and i'll say it again. If Rohr cannot get us the next Afcon or at least lose honorably to a more talented team in the finals, he has to be fired. I don't remember the last time Nigeria had such a crop of talented players. No excuses regarding where we rank. The only reason we rank lower than those teams is cos he fared worse than those teams, even though they were not more talented. I went to check that Algerian squad again and they were not a better team. You could argue that they beat senegal in the finals. Yes they did, but that was cos senegal were terrible too, not cos they were more talented.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheOtherCitizen(f): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Monaco head coach, Niko Kovac, has again left Henry Onyekuru out of a 26-man squad for pre-season training.

Onyekuru had been left out of friendlies against Cercle Brugge and Standard Liege.

Onyekuru who isn't short of suitors will leave the Club, either on loan or permanently, if he isn't guaranteed game time.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by benji93: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Stop this fifa ranking bullshit. He's basked enough in the glory of "he pulled us out of doldrums". It's time to deliver results befitting the level of talent we've got. I am fine with a coach beng just above average when he begins. But if you won't learn and get better at your craft, you should be fired. And waht we have isn't quite as a result of what Rohr has built. It's mostly circumstantial. He needs to consider himself very lucky to be have such a talented crop to pick from. Not many coaches get this opportunity. So when this falls on your lap, thank your "head". grin for wanting you to succeed and deliver.
Lucque:
Current ranking....31st.
In 4 years....

Peace!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
sheyishemba:

Which kain players ya talking as if we're having Brazil kind of players don't be decieved 90% of these players are average players while the remaining 10% are just prospect grin even with messi,Martinez rojo,icardi,aguero, Argentina no win their continent title and to talk of Nigeria who is just full of average players and young prospect . grin grin I must confess ya cracking me up big time you better no make afrobear hear that one

How many teams on the continent can boast of the amount of players we currently have plying their trades in the big leagues.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
mostob:
Rohr is a good team manager but he is not that good tactically. When you find a perfect tools for something,and this tool has a shortcoming, you don't throw the tool away...you find a way to neutralize its shortcoming. This is a perfect illustration of Rohr. I admit I do get frustrated with his conservative football at times . NFF was supposed to hire somebody with vast knowledge in attacking football to balance the equation but who did we get?. ... YOBO. Dude is even a DEFENDER.

Don't worry yourself too much about Yobo... He isn't going to be Rohr's assistant.. he doesn't have the qualifications for it as per FIFA rule...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Edopesin:

Rohr doesn't rate Turkey (So they said), so I can only fault Rohr here but chukwueze is being played where he should be playing, Ejuke has not been tested, Osimhen has been tremendous, Samuel Kalu also does relatively well when he plays in LW, Nacho is inconsistent and Iwobi performs well under Rohr

So asides the others, Rohr is playing them well

He doesn’t rate turkey but he will call shehu from division 2
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
Uzoho, Okoye transfers could be culmination of Rohr's Super Eagles project
Solace Chukwu | Correspondent | 07/24/2020

Nigeria's pair of young goalkeepers have found new homes in European football, and could finally provide the missing piece for the German coach
In the same summer when striker Victor Osimhen appears set to join Serie A side Napoli for a fee in excess of €60 million, the most significant bit of Nigerian transfer activity may actually be at the other end of the pitch.

Within the space of a week, Francis Uzoho and Maduka Okoye inked permanent deals taking them to APOEL and Sparta Rotterdam respectively. In doing so, they may have finally provided Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr with clarity on his biggest area of concern since he took charge in 2016.

By the sheer number of goalkeepers Rohr has cycled through in his time at the helm of the Nigeria national team, he has made no secret of his discomfort with his options. At the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations, all three goalkeepers were used; perhaps he simply wanted everyone in the squad to get some time, but can anyone imagine depriving an established goalkeeper the opportunity to play in, say, a bronze medal match?

Increasingly, he has been forced into more and more unorthodox decisions: when Rohr first called up Uzoho, he had only recently come up from the reserves at Deportivo La Coruna; when Okoye was first called up (and indeed up until this summer), he was playing in the German fourth tier with Fortuna Dusseldorf II.

Those actions earned him no end of opprobrium for a large swathe of the local Nigerian press, who would rather have seen Rohr invest some effort into blooding a goalkeeper based in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL). Quite who the preferred candidate was, beyond vague allusions to long-time local league squad representative Ikechukwu Ezenwa not being the "best in the NPFL" remains unclear.

In any case, Rohr will feel justified in his choices with this rash of transfer activity. Uzoho, who enjoyed a productive loan spell (before it was cut short by injury) last season with city rivals Omonia Nicosia, will get a chance at European competition with APOEL. The real triumph, however, is Okoye, who gets to play in the Eredivisie.

While he will face opposition from 28-year-old Benjamin Van Leer (signed from Ajax), the 20-year-old does have the edge of being a senior international (by virtue of his debut appearance against Brazil in 2019). That ought to stand him in good stead, and the understanding is that he will be a vital cog for Sparta going forward.

The direct impact of these movements within the context of the Nigeria national team is two-fold.

First of all: for the first time since perhaps Vincent Enyeama and Austin Ejide, the Super Eagles will now be able to count on genuine competition in the goalkeeper ranks.

The consequence of this is that Rohr's decision-making process immediately changes from picking the least worrisome (to illustrate his unease: he has, in the past, taken to sending his own goalkeeping coach to their clubs to train them) of the lot to selecting the best. The criteria are completely altered, and the forge of competitiveness will further harden both young goalies.

The second knock-on is a more holistic one, and is also a little more speculative.

One of the major criticisms Rohr has faced in his work with Nigeria is a seeming lack of ambition. This has been suggested in various ways, most pointedly in his approaches to matches (against Argentina and Algeria at the 2018 World Cup and 2019 Africa Cup of Nations respectively) and selections (insisting on an ultra-defensive double pivot, playing Chidozie Awaziem at right-back, saddling wingers with greater-than-normal defensive burdens).

The addition of Rangers' Joe Aribo to the national team has seen the shackles taken off to a degree, which suggests that perhaps Rohr's cautiousness so far has been more down to expediency than a lack of gumption.

One of the big lessons of Liverpool's recent success is that having the right defensive personnel can completely transform a team: the presence of Alisson and Virgil Van Dijk has freed up the Reds' full-backs – Trent Alexander-Arnold and Andy Robertson – to fly forward at will.

Consider then how much bolder Rohr's side could be in the knowledge that the goalkeeper – far from a novice to be shielded at the expense of attacking expression – is a reliable component of the team in his own right, playing at a high level in his club career.

Indeed, in much the same way that Alisson was the final puzzle piece for Liverpool, the sorting of the previously uncertain goalkeeper position could be the making of the Super Eagles. The carefree attacking talent of Osimhen, Samuel Chukwueze, Alex Iwobi, Ola Aina and Samuel Kalu, for so long constrained by the (coach's) knowledge of his team's inherent fragility at the back, may finally be able to ride roughshod over opponents in a manner befitting their abilities.

If so, it is these two transfers, more than anything else, that will come to represent the culmination of the German's work.
--goal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by benji93: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Stop this nonsense talk abeg. grin. The reason the Argentine team has not had continental success is cos their coaches have been useless. Konfirm. It's the job of a coach to know which parts best fit together. Besides your comparison is quite out of place. Are you comparing Copa America to Afcon. I am not understanding you. Person dey talk win Afcon, you dey bring Argentina into the discussion. The current crop of players we have are the either the most talented or the second most talented in Africa(maybe to senegal). You can mention the teams you think are more talented.
sheyishemba:

Which kain players ya talking as if we're having Brazil kind of players don't be decieved 90% of these players are average players while the remaining 10% are just prospect grin even with messi,Martinez rojo,icardi,aguero, Argentina no win their continent title and to talk of Nigeria who is just full of average players and young prospect . grin grin I must confess ya cracking me up big time you better no make afrobear hear that one
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
benji93:
I have said it and i'll say it again. If Rohr cannot get us the next Afcon or at least lose honorably to a more talented team in the finals, he has to be fired. I don't remember the last time Nigeria had such a crop of talented players. No excuses regarding where we rank. The only reason we rank lower than those teams is cos he fared worse than those teams, even though they were not more talented. I went to check that Algerian squad again and they were not a better team. You could argue that they beat senegal in the finals. Yes they did, but that was cos senegal were terrible too, not cos they were more talented.

Anything other than winning the trophy is not acceptable biko
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
TheOtherCitizen:
Monaco head coach, Niko Kovac, has again left Henry Onyekuru out of a 26-man squad for pre-season training.

Onyekuru had been left out of friendlies against Cercle Brugge and Standard Liege.

Onyekuru who isn't short of suitors will leave the Club, either on loan or permanently, if he isn't guaranteed game time.
He is still in Nigeria.
That was what I read 2 days ago
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Shehu has been an important member of the squad since Keshi
How many players that were doing well in turkey have rohr ignored
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
Edopesin:

Shehu has been an important member of the squad since Keshi
How many players that were doing well in turkey have rohr ignored

So because shehu was important before he should always be called ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
zayyadidris:
Good morning all, Yes I did it. I am sorry about what I did. Normally I would just copy it and paste in the group. I never thought it will go as far as this. I am sorry please. This was never my intention. Immediately when Naijafootballers posted it I looked for the TheSupernerd Twitter handle, so that I'll tell him what happened and to apologize.
that's what I call "owning up to your shit". I like this trait. You owned up to it and apologised. Go and sin no more. I like this!!!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Onyekuru case may be beyond playing in Turkey..
For some reasons I can't understand, Rohr doesn't rate him...

Check the stats of all our current wingers that started playing football 5-6 years ago, Onyekuru has the best goal record among them! He can function on any side of the wing and also as a lone striker or false 9..

E surely get why Rohr doesn't start him.

Personally,I like Onyekuru...I think he has what he take to be like Mane..
A goalscoring winger with good work rate..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
IDENNAA:
I stand firmly with what Odegbami is saying. You cant tell me out of all qualified Nigerians coaches and the rest of qualified persons from other African countries we cant find a coach from the continent who understands our football mentality. Its high time we stop giving these Europeans chances to ridicule us. Slavery is over yet we are still hiring these white men thinking they have some magic wand.

NFA should also give scholarships to interested retired super eagles player as a reward for their service. We need to invest in our football because even if a black man is the smartest coach the whites will never employ him , simply because they feel you are inferior to them.

Oga you have started again, that was how you start the cry that Nwakali was better than Aribo, Iwobi and other innit boys in the super eagles only to set up an e-fight with sheyishemba and now you have start to compare a reputable coach with som of the corrupt coaches Nigeria have been producing and still producing in numbers

can you compare the world cup outing the last time with the japan/korea act of Onogbinde ?
everyone of us is here supporting the super eagles partly because of the transparency work of Rohr where merits trump sentiment in players selection and call ups

i will prefer mediocre transparent european coach over Onigbinde even amuneke can't be absolved of corruption

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
andrewbaba44:

So because shehu was important before he should always be called ?

Lol.... dude should be excused from the national team
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Danielnino00:

Check the stats of all our current wingers that started playing football 5-6 years ago, Onyekuru has the best goal record among them! He can function on any side of the wing and also as a lone striker or false 9..

According to rumors, Onyekuru is not a team player. And, rightly so Onyekuru reminds me of Vic-Mo just more gifted. The boy would hog the ball and play as if he owns the field
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
elunico:

I knew this would come up.

You see, the problem with our local coaches is a systemic problem, it has very little to do with competence really. We have very conpetent local coaches, the problem is the system that's ridden with corruption and we need to fix that, importing average foreign coaches to come coach us - how long can we continue in that line?

They also have to be treated well. A better pay package for them. Rohr can afford to be owed months of salary because he has other businesses, how many of our local coaches can afford that?

We need to have coaches who understand our culture, develop it, then we can continue from there.

Bro, corruption has come to stay in Nigeria. don't think it will get better at all.
every institution seems to perpetually corrupt, i was in the High Court today to do an affidavit

the level of corruption i see amongst those court officials baffles me, even the commissioner for oath is more corrupt than anyone could think

Nigerians are just something else when they see money, the average Nigeria can easily be bribed
having an indigenous coach for SE will make it easy for mediocre players that earn some hard currencies to fetch call ups
all they have to do is to dangle a few dollar notes at the face of this indigenous coaches
boom!! they get call ups and even get to play
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
sheyishemba:

No be hype go kill us here. It's high time we stop deceiving our selves and accept the fact that our players are just decent and above average.

Folks are complaining of Rohr being tactical enept but forgot how bad the team was when he took over.

He stepped in during the qualifiers of the world cup, qualified from a group that had Algeria, Cameroon and Zambia with a game spare

Went to the afcon that team failed to qualify for its last 2 editions and finished 3rd, remember the last afcon had 24 teams for the first time unlike previous editions that had 16.

When he took over the team was ranked 70th in the world and not among the top 10 teams in Africa but today the team sits in the 30th position in the world n 3rd in Africa.

I am not saying Rohr is the best for the team but he deserves better treatment than he gets.

He had only been able to take the team to the afcon n world cup once which i believe has helped in building the momentum in the team so let's wait and see if the outting of the team in the next 2 competitions will improve

Germany won the 2014 world cup but the project started 2006, building a good team takes time and it blossoms if continuity is sustained

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
humility33:

Lol.... dude should be excused from the national team

He should immediately
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
3 Goalkeepers Maduka Okoye must outwit to become Sparta Rotterdam's #1

1. Benjamin Van Leer
Dutch Keeper with Maluku Island heritage. New Arrival from Ajax, but was not registered in their 19/20 Season.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Danielnino00:

Thank you, i just feel his case is beyond playing in turkey

His stats are so impressive than others of our wingers for the past few seasons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
humility33:

Bro, corruption has come to stay in Nigeria. don't think it will get better at all.
every institution seems to perpetually corrupt, i was in the High Court today to do an affidavit

the level of corruption i see amongst those court officials baffles me, even the commissioner for oath is more corrupt than anyone could think

Nigerians are just something else when they see money, the average Nigeria can easily be bribed
having an indigenous coach for SE will make it easy for mediocre players that earn some hard currencies to fetch call ups
all they have to do is to dangle a few dollar notes at the face of this indigenous coaches
boom!! they get call ups and even get to play

Tell me something bro, do u belong to some anti corruption brigade or EFCC?
Or maybe you are a pastor/Alfa..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9074) (9075) (9076) (9077) (9078) (9079) (9080) ... (16178) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheGoodJoe(m), Ppogbae and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.