Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,724 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11942732 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9079) (9080) (9081) (9082) (9083) (9084) (9085) ... (16354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2020
Joebie:
Maja!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp49OZFOTzE

0:47 typically describes Maja, he doesn't wait to dribble or pass through the defender he just shoots!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2020
IDENNAA:

You don't know what racism looks like. Dude , I have come face to face with racism in the Gulf of Mexico! If I unleash a fraction of what whites do to blacks over there you go fear-fear. Whites aren't normal humans- there is a satanic elements in them !

I guess blacks are angelic

While Blacks are actually the most racist people in the world(imo)

I remember back then in Sec school, we had a mate from China.. The scorn, names and laughters that girl got made her leave the school in less than a month

I know blacks pass through alot in the west, marginalized, inhumanized and all that

But i also know blacks will do worse if given the opportunity

See how we treat each other because of we speak different languages..

Then imagine how we treated Ghanaians...

Abeggy!! You racist

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2020
JayromWrites:

I guess blacks are angelic

While Blacks are actually the most racist people in the world(imo)

I remember back then in Sec school, we had a mate from China.. The scorn, names and laughters that girl got made her leave the school in less than a month

I know blacks pass through alot in the west, marginalized, inhumanized and all that

But i also know blacks will do worse if given the opportunity

See how we treat each other because of we speak different languages..

Then imagine how we treated Ghanaians...

Abeggy!! You racist

@ bolded, what have we done to them?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2020
Danielnino00:

@ bolded, what have we done to them?

www.google.com
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2020
JayromWrites:

www.google.com

It is too early in the morning to be yarning dust...

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2020
Dominic Iorfa is Sheffield Wednesday player of the year

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2020
Danielnino00:

It is too early in the morning to be yarning dust...

K
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:43am On Jul 28, 2020
Bolowolowo:
Opposition Watch:

Meanwhile, it seems that Bennacer remains the only Algerian that's continuing to make waves in Europe

How is this guy an ex arsenal flop?

Like he played and didn’t do well

I tire for all this people ,the way they label players flop ,someone didn’t play and yet he is a flop ,how is that even possible
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2020
andrewbaba44:

How is this guy an ex arsenal flop?

Like he played and didn’t do well

I tire for all this people ,the way they label players flop ,someone didn’t play and yet he is a flop ,how is that even possible

The same way they usually described Gnabry before the guy came to England and destroyed both London clubs in the UCL grin grin

Very annoying description
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2020
Joebie:
Bonaventure!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzN7Mi0D2yM

Beautiful goals

But why he dae whenever he wan score goal cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2020
jihday:
Really? Because you want to criticize Rhor Iwobi is no more shit and can turn any defence inside out abi? Wonderful
grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2020
elyte89:
cool

To replace Boga
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2020
timay:

The same way they usually described Gnabry before the guy came to England and destroyed both London clubs in the UCL grin grin

Very annoying description

Thats english media for you , thats why i dont like them

Gnabry no play but na flop, dem even dey call am west brom flop

Imagine gnabry na nigerian and we dey talk about am for this thread, oghenekome go don use our eye see pepper, e go tell us how the guy take fail for english football
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Thats english media for you , thats why i dont like them

Gnabry no play but na flop, dem even dey call am west brom flop

Imagine gnabry na nigerian and we dey talk about am for this thread, oghenekome go don use our eye see pepper, e go tell us how the guy take fail for english football

Im telling you bro.

it's one of the reasons I'm not happy with Nacho's insistence of staying out in Leicester. The quality is there obviously but he won't get a lot of chance to prove it while warming the bench. English league is generally overrated, no thanks to their media
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2020
timay:

Im telling you bro.

it's one of the reasons I'm not happy with Nacho's insistence of staying out in Leicester. The quality is there obviously but he won't get a lot of chance to prove it while warming the bench. English league is generally overrated, no thanks to their media

Nacho should leave and i bet you that he wont lack offers from that same epl seria A, or laliga or even bundesliga self, teams like leverkusen, shakle 04 and co

I dey vex the way some people dey talk, imagine someone saying nacho will only see championship team, even jordan ayew is going okay at palace now
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2020
On Taribo West... Back in time grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2020
Joebie:
Billing must find another club or he may as well forget Denmark NT as well. Lol

I care less right bout now. Wana see movement for the two nigerians in the top 6.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by seankafor(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
taribo looked like a bully back then

Not all these mummy and daddy boys like iwobi we have in the team today grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2020
Nigerian forwards in the European Top 10 leagues.

Six of them reached double figures in all competitions despite:

- Osimhen still having 10 more league games to play.

- Iheanacho playing mostly as a backup striker.

- Chidera Ejuke playing predominantly as a LW.

We have a generation of Attacking talent ready for business. Coach Rohr has no excuse.

Courtesy: SoarSuperEagles.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2020
If I was a striker and had to face Taribo, I would definitely consider my approach to that defence. A true monster. At one time, the only World Class Centre Back we had and one of the best DFs in the world back then..

seankafor:
taribo looked like a bully back then

Not all these mummy and daddy boys like iwobi we have in the team today grin

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
that church matter was real o. We need another pastor for SE. Deacon Enyeama don retire. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2020
Suggest someone naa. grin

daveP:
that church matter was real o. We need another pastor for SE. Deacon Enyeama don retire. grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheOtherCitizen(f): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Joebie:
Sadiq Umar!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNEP8cT9pXI

Well-done man.
Dude needs to add more muscle to better his body balance. Ibrahimovic is easily taller, but his physique gives him a him a better body balance. Although Zlatan was exactly like this at 25
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2020
Emmanuel Dennis cleared of ‘transferitis’, now set for Belgium Cup Final

Emmanuel Dennis, who has been accused of suffering from ‘transferitis’ as he has yet to move, is fit and ready for Saturday’s Belgium Cup Final against Antwerp according to Club Brugge coach.

Dennis has long been reported to quit Belgian champions Club Brugge for a fresh challenge, but he has been unsettled as his club are yet to receive a firm offer for him.

He thus risked missing out on this weekend’s cup final.

However, coach Philippe Clement has now assured the 22-year-old Dennis is good to go for Saturday.

“He has been involved in training and matches, he’s fit,” Clement told Het Laatste Nieuws.

“His head is still at Club, otherwise he would not have played against Lille.”

Clement further said the player will be allowed to leave if the team receive a good offer for him.

“Club will not block him (from moving) when the correct sum is paid. We will see if there will be an offer at some point,” he assured.

Source: ScoreNigeria

Transferitis..... grin Looolll

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2020
Dominic Iorfa Jnr named Player of the year/season at Sheffield Wednesday FC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheOtherCitizen(f): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2020
elyte89:
cool

I can confirm that this is false.

This is the person who broke the news yesterday.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SqenfFoot/status/1287819395016855552?p=v
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2020
mostob:
unavailable? She dem no sabi his name ni? They should just shout either 'Sam' 'chuk ' or give him nickname. I'm sure my guy will be readily available. ... lol
Really? Where did the name Samu come from? The already gave him a nickname tey tey.

No be that kind unavailable. He doesn't fraternize with his teammates owing to his inability to speak Spanish.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Dominic Iorfa Jnr named Player of the year/season at Sheffield Wednesday FC.

Great job. Congrats to the lad.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2020
This could just be it for Henry. But will Monaco accept? That's the problem. Also, Henry's personal terms with Sassuolo will determine things.

Good thing Sassuolo are looking his way ahead of a possible Boga departure to Napoli most likely.

Really hoping Henry can get back to his best in the new season and prove himself in a top 5 league either in Italy if this move is realised or in France with Monaco if he eventually stays. I think with a new coach in Niko Kovac, Henry has a chance to really prove himself and get a chance this new season. Time will tell.

elyte89:
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2020
Yep. He really stepped up huge for Sheffield this season. Became their defensive leader. Big season he had.

BascoVanVeli:

Great job. Congrats to the lad.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2020
On Bright Osayi Samuel's transfer options: More speculations

REPORT: WEST BROM COULD HIJACK £5M DEAL FOR CHAMPIONSHIP STAR WITH ‘BLISTERING’ PACE

The champions of Belgium might have had a bid accepted for one of the fastest players in England’s second tier, but that does not mean the former Blackpool starlet is destined to play Champions League football in 2020/21.

As West London Sport pointed out last week, Osayi-Samuel has some doubts about moving to Brugge despite, to quote a raging Ralph Fiennes, ‘all those canals and bridges and cobbled streets and those churches, all that beautiful ******* fairytale stuff’.

And he is not short of alternative offers either.

West Brom have been watching and admiring Osayi-Samuel since January.

And, now that the Baggies have boinged their way back into the Premier League after securing automatic promotion in a ‘fairytale’ of their own, The Sun suggests that an eleventh hour bid could be on the cards.

West Bromwich Albion could make a last-gasp swoop for Queens Park Rangers winger Bright Osayi-Samuel as he closes in on a £5 million move to Club Brugge, according to The Sun (26 July, page 64).

Burnley could also offer the jet-heeled 22-year-old a chance in the top-flight, though Bournemouth’s hopes have surely been hit hard by their heartbreaking relegation on Sunday.

Brentford are another of Osayi-Samuel’s suitors. But after a 1-0 first-leg defeat to Swansea City in the play-offs, the Bees are just 90 minutes away from joining Bournemouth in the Championship next season.

“I’m not sure many teams have that blistering pace. As long as he knows how to use it and that’s the key for him learning the game,” QPR boss Mark Warburton told the Kilburn Times in January after Osayi-Samuel inspired a 6-1 thrashing of Cardiff City.

“He’s working so hard. He’s got that sheer pace which terrifies defenders and when he uses it wisely like he did today he looks a real handful.”

Source: HITC

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2020
Nico Kovac is a good coach, and I will like Henry to stay and play under him, might be benefical to the SE,

but, and thats a very big BUT

TheSuperNerd:
This could just be it for Henry. But will Monaco accept? That's the problem. Also, Henry's personal terms with Sassuolo will determine things.

Good thing Sassuolo are looking his way ahead of a possible Boga departure to Napoli most likely.

Really hoping Henry can get back to his best in the new season and prove himself in a top 5 league either in Italy if this move is realised or in France with Monaco if he eventually stays. I think with a new coach in Niko Kovac, Henry has a chance to really prove himself and get a chance this new season. Time will tell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9079) (9080) (9081) (9082) (9083) (9084) (9085) ... (16354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CornOak(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.