Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,416 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11889793 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9247) (9248) (9249) (9250) (9251) (9252) (9253) ... (16275) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2020
mostob:
The man even tried. God will bless him for me.

Yea Setien is a good coach

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2020
mank1234:

How about the board? Cos na dem cause the mess.

Yea Bartemou is the rotten head
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2020
elunico:

andrewbaba44 should have accepted the basin you offered him at no cost, but man refused, he has flooded his whole house with his tears. grin

Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 9:20am On Aug 15, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Lol

You guys are the new AC Milan. grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2020
Utonwanne:
Bayern have successfully turned Davies to a beautiful fullback

my broda e shock me too it likely for alaba to leave Bayern that davies guy over good with mad pace and crazy dribbling skills cant forget what he did against my beloved chelsea. there is another Nigeria dude in Bayern he is a AMF/CMF he might be the replacement to thiago as he might be going Liverpool his name is musaila that dude too good
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrLikita12(f): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2020
daveP:

3 players above 100m all starting from the bench. Chai. Funny turn of events. As usual, Barca fans will blame Setien. This one Pochettino is coming.

People tend to blame the coach and he does deserve some of the blame, but they need an overhaul. Maybe Coutinho will be recalled.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2020
elunico:

You guys are the new AC Milan. grin grin grin

Lol barca new ac millan because they lost 8-2 ?

Calm down bro ,a team that this is the first time they went trophyless for the last 10 years or so

Arsenal Chelsea Liverpool don go trophyless tire una no call them the new ac millan

As bad as Barca might be how many teams can you beat your chest that’s better than them ?

A team that has past the round of 16 for 12 consecutive season or so ,na that team you Dey call new ac Milan abi ?

As worst as Barca might be only city and Liverpool are better than them in the epl

Say something else bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mank1234(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2020
Bayern are good but not too spectacular. It just that Barca were horrible after the first 15 minutes. If Man city wins Lyon, they'll match Bayern and may even win.

I want a team that hasn't won the trophy before to win this term. I'm rooting for city or psg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Calm down bro ,a team that this is the first time they went trophyless for the last 10 years or so

Arsenal Chelsea Liverpool don go trophyless tire una no call them the new ac millan

Say something else bro

This is the way Ac Milan started too
With the liability players you have and the Corona virus hit at your finances plus your ageing players that top teams will avoid.... It might be worse than AC milan
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2020
Edopesin:

This is the way Ac Milan started too
With the liability players you have and the Corona virus hit at your finances plus your ageing players that top teams will avoid.... It might be worse than AC milan

Lol

Barca got beaten by Bayern and they are the new ac millan immediately

Mancity
Liverpool
Bayern
Juventus

These are the teams that are better than Barcelona ,but yet barca is the new ac Milan grin

New ac Millan that will always make the quarter finals of the ucl

You Chelsea Man U and co that has been worst than Barca for years ,why una no talk say na so ac millan take start then grin

If to say we Comot for group stage only God know wetin una for don talk or maybe we Dey play Europa league cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Lol

Mancity
Liverpool
Bayern
Juventus

These are the teams that are better than Barcelona ,but yet barca is the new ac Milan grin

If to say we Comot for group stage only God know wetin una for don talk cheesy

Did you know that Barca fielded the oldest average of players age in Champions League quarter final history?

Liverpool, Man City and Bayern don't field ancient players and they have a formidable bench, Barcelona don't have a bench and their first 11 comprises of old legs... Barcelona have no squad anymore and they're not in a position to build one no thanks to Corona

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2020
Edopesin:

Did you know that Barca fielded the oldest average of players age in Champions League quarter final history?

Liverpool, Man City and Bayern don't field ancient players and they have a formidable bench, Barcelona don't have a bench and their first 11 comprises of old legs... Barcelona have no squad anymore and they're not in a position to build one no thanks to Corona

They have the money to build one grin

But na me still tell you say barca no get bench but you say na lie and you compare am to juventus

I don already tell you the teams wey better pass us for now
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2020
andrewbaba44:

They have the money to build one grin

But na me still tell you say barca no get bench but you say na lie and you compare am to juventus

I don already tell you the teams wey better pass us for now

I no compare Barca bench with Juve, first 11 to 11 Barca has the upper hand because of the names, Barca will not win any major trophy next season

Chelsea>Barca that played yesterday
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2020
Edopesin:

I no compare Barca bench with Juve, first 11 to 11 Barca has the upper hand because of the names, Barca will not win any major trophy next season

Chelsea>Barca that played yesterday

This is the first time in 10 seasons Barca didn’t get a trophy

If you like use 8-2 give Chelsea hope ,no matter how bad we are we won’t be on Chelsea levels grin

Barca didn’t win a trophy na big deal but Chelsea came 3rd in the epl na trophy grin

We can all see the standards of big teams
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2020
andrewbaba44:

This is the first time in 10 seasons Barca didn’t get a trophy

If you like use 8-2 give Chelsea hope ,no matter how bad we are we won’t be on Chelsea levels grin

Barca didn’t win a trophy na big deal but Chelsea came 3rd in the epl na trophy grin

We can all see the standards of big teams

I've won 10 trophies in the past 10 years and unlike Barcelona I could not sign players and don't even have world class players

I 8-2 tell you but Chelsea cannot concede 8 goals to Bayern even with our academy team cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2020
Edopesin:

I've won 10 trophies in the past 10 years and unlike Barcelona I could not sign players and don't even have world class players

I 8-2 tell you but Chelsea cannot concede 8 goals to Bayern even with our academy team cheesy

cheesy mention your world class players make I see

You dare not compare your players to mine

You could not sign players for how many seasons grin

Even when I was banned to sign players I still won trophies
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 10:45am On Aug 15, 2020
andrewbaba44:

cheesy mention your world class players make I see

You dare not compare your players to mine

You could not sign players for how many seasons grin

Even when I was banned to sign players I still won trophies

World class players conceding aggregate scorelines cannot be better than Average Chelsea players cheesy

With a defence of Rudijer, Zouma, Christensen we still did better lmao cheesy

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2020
Edopesin:

World class players conceding aggregate scorelines cannot be better than Average Chelsea players cheesy

With a defence of Rudijer, Zouma, Christensen we still did better lmao cheesy

Even you self know say you Dey deceive your self grin

Bayern didn’t beat padeborn and Werder Bremen the way they beat Barca so maybe those teams are better than Barca cheesy

Keep on consoling your self with 8-2 grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 10:53am On Aug 15, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Even you self know say you Dey deceive your self grin

Bayern didn’t beat padeborn and Werder Bremen the way they beat Barca so maybe those teams are better than Barca cheesy

Keep on consoling your self with 8-2 grin

Werder Bremen did better against Bayern Munich than Barca, na fact be that o

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2020
Edopesin:

Werder Bremen did better against Bayern Munich than Barca, na fact be that o

Dem plenty

Kukuma say they are a better team than Barca since na wetin fit give your Chelsea levels cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2020
Barca spent around £363 million on their three most expensive recruits - among the top six biggest ever. One started on the bench (Griezmann), the other never came off it (Dembele) and their biggest outlay (Coutinho) got an assist and two goals as a loanee cheesy

#Copied

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2020
andrewbaba44:

As bad as Barca might be how many teams can you beat your chest that’s better than them ?

A team that has past the round of 16 for 12 consecutive season or so ,na that team you Dey call new ac Milan abi ?

As worst as Barca might be only city and Liverpool are better than them in the epl

Say something else bro

Hahahahahaa!

AC Milan did not go downhill at a time, the process to their deterioration was slow but steady, yours wouldn't be different.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Dem plenty

Kukuma say they are a better team than Barca since na wetin fit give your Chelsea levels cheesy

cheesy

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2020
Coutinho helped knocked Barca outta UCL

If Bayern eventually win the trophy, Barca will still pay Liverpool about €10 mil cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jimmyiovine: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2020
Aigbogun rumours have started again oh

[b][/b] Aigbogun beats Maikaba, Fatai Amao, John Obuh and 16 others to Flying Eagles job

The race for who becomes the next chief coach of the Flying Eagles seem to have been narrowed down to just two top candidates, one from the South South and the other from the North.

At one point, president of the Nigeria coaches association Laddan Bosso was looking good for the job until sanity prevailed. Bosso is now being considered for the role of technical director as he wants to concentrate fully on his new job with Adamawa United which is almost a done deal.

With Bosso now out of the way, Paul Aigbogun faces stiff competition from one of his assistants at the 2019 edition of the FIFA Under 20 World Cup, in the person of Abdu Maikaba, who has the added responsibility of helping the Jos based club negotiate their way through to the group stage of the CAF champions league.

[url][/url] http://owosports.com/aigbogun-beats-maikaba-fatai-amao-john-obuh-and-16-others-to-flying-eagles-job/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2020
elunico:

Hahahahahaa!

AC Milan did not go downhill at a time, the process to their deterioration was slow but steady, yours wouldn't be different.

At least ac millan wasn’t making it to the champions league even when Italian teams aren’t stronger

Even as bad as Barca has been for some time they always smell the quarter and semi finals of the ucl

Man U Chelsea have been playing in the Europa league most times but barca are the new ac Milan grin

Sorry I forget those 2 clubs aren’t considered as European giants cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2020
andrewbaba44:

At least ac millan wasn’t making it to the champions league even when Italian teams aren’t stronger

Even as bad as Barca has been for some time they always smell the quarter and semi finals of the ucl

Man U Chelsea have been playing in the Europa league most times but barca are the new ac Milan grin

Sorry I forget those 2 clubs aren’t considered as European giants cheesy

European Giants with no European trophy in past 5 years cheesy

ogbomosho giants

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2020
cheesy

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Lol

Mancity
Liverpool
Bayern
Juventus

You Chelsea Man U and co that has been worst than Barca for years ,why una no talk say na so ac millan take start then grin

If to say we Comot for group stage only God know wetin una for don talk or maybe we Dey play Europa league cheesy

You still aren't getting the gist..

AC Milan at some point where the best team in the world! They had everything u think Barca has at the moment...
See how they ended up...

Its either you aren't in touch with the realities of life, or u are living in self denial..

In football,one team can't dominate forever.. a time will come when their dynasty will come crashing down and they will have to rebuild...
It's looking likely for Barca right now...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2020
Edopesin:

European Giants with no European trophy in past 5 years cheesy

ogbomosho giants

I got 5 ucl title

And how many you got ?

In the next 20 years you won’t still reach my ucl titles grin

I can’t relate with Europa league because I can’t play there grin

If we are to go by you local standards then Sevilla is better than you with more Europa leagues cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2020
Danielnino00:

You still aren't getting the gist..

AC Milan at some point where the best team in the world! They had everything u think Barca has at the moment...
See how they ended up...

Its either you aren't in touch with the realities of life, or u are living in self denial..

In football,one team can't dominate forever.. a time will come when their dynasty will come crashing down and they will have to rebuild...
It's looking likely for Barca right now...

Yes Barca ain’t dominating like before no doubt

But Barca ain’t going the ac millan way and that’s the fact

Maybe if barca are like this for the next 10 years then that’s the ac Milan way ,but no way it’s gonna be like that for a team who have been winning trophies every season till just this season

Barcelona will rebuild .

(1) (2) (3) ... (9247) (9248) (9249) (9250) (9251) (9252) (9253) ... (16275) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EEGA and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.