Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,746 members, 7,837,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11795666 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9332) (9333) (9334) (9335) (9336) (9337) (9338) ... (16203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
mostob:
And dude was feeling 'Busquetish ' when we approach him .

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Honestly I wish Man Utd can open their eyes And see that Ndidi could be the perfect answer to their DM palava. Ndidi trumps Matic and Fred. An Ndidi doing all the ball winning and dirty work for Man Utd will enable a Pogba to flourish even further alongside Bruno Fernandes (AKA Pernandes). His improved passing, Positional discipline and mad workrate will super complement that Man Utd midfield if they are serious about an assault on the UCL next season. But again.. that is Ole's problem. If man Utd like, they should keep playing "ballad of a dullard" while waiting on Sancho.

I mention Man Utd b'cos I feel they haven't solved their DM problem at all. It is still an issue for them. And Ndidi bossed them in that last EPL matchday. Doesn't tell well for the Man Utd midfield.

As for Ndidi's agent. I think I know who to contact to get across to that fella. That guy and his staff need some knocks and serious reawakening. Thing is Ndidi is their most valuable and most high profile client-footballer currently so you can imagine.

mostob:
He should move to a better team. His agent should do his job and find him a top club. He won't get the deserved recognition playing for that Leceister team.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
mostob:
He should move to a better team. His agent should do his job and find him a top club. He won't get the deserved recognition playing for that Leceister team.
Many here said he should snub arsenal and united when he was linked with them just because of a season's UCL which they never qualified for.

I think ndidi goofed when he extended his contract which gave Leicester the leverage to hike his buy out clause. For an African I doubt any top team in the epl will agree to cough out the amount Leicester will be demanding to allow him leave

Ndidi will be a perfect fit for any of man united, arsenal or even atletico madrid
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
mostob:
And dude was feeling 'Busquetish ' when we approach him .

His agent called Rohr to say Billing was interested. Rohr then called and spoke to Billing. Everything was on track but the man was just using us to gain attention.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Honestly I wish Man Utd can open their eyes And see that Ndidi could be the perfect answer to their DM palava. Ndidi trumps Matic and Fred. An Ndidi doing all the ball winning and dirty work for Man Utd will enable a Pogba to flourish even further alongside Bruno Fernandes (AKA Pernandes). His improved passing, Positional discipline and mad workrate will super complement that Man Utd midfield if they are serious about an assault on the UCL next season. But again.. that is Ole's problem. If man Utd like, they should keep playing "ballad of a dullard" while waiting on Sancho.

I mention Man Utd b'cos I feel they haven't solved their DM problem at all. It is still an issue for them. And Ndidi bossed them in that last EPL matchday. Doesn't tell well for the Man Utd midfield.

As for Ndidi's agent. I think I know who to contact to get across to that fella. That guy and his staff need some knocks and serious reawakening. Thing is Ndidi is their most valuable and most high profile client currently so you can imagine.

You are absolutely correct bro. Man u won't be bad but looking at the way they treated Ighalo is making me have a double mind about them sha.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
TheSuperNerd:

As for Ndidi's agent. I think I know who to contact to get across to that fella. That guy and his staff need some knocks and serious reawakening. Thing is Ndidi is their most valuable and most high profile client currently so you can imagine.

Man united fans world wide share the same sentiment as you did and have voiced out severally that Ed woodward and co should bring the Leicester hard man to united inorder to solve their DM woes.

Ndidi in united just as you said will not only give pogba and fernandes the liberty to roam about but as well will help maguire and lindelof in defence. Dude is a beast with superb work rate and agility,also his ball playing and pass accuracy hv improved alot since Rodgers took over Leicester
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
tbaba1234:

His agent called Rohr to say Billing was interested. Rohr then called and spoke to Billing. Everything was on track but the man was just using us to gain attention.
Dude wanted to use naija as a stepping stone. He would have benefited immensely club wise had he declared for us. All the best for him sha.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
mostob:
Dude wanted to use naija as a stepping stone. He would have benefited immensely club wise had he declared for us. All the best for him sha.

The boy is a big time fool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Tomori to be sent on loan

First Billings, now tomori

E be like all these guys wey reject Nigeria will suffer for 600 years oh

9 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
JayromWrites:

Tomori own no be news. If the fifa change of allegiance reform is approved I foresee him running bck to us cryubg and begging to be given a chance
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
charlesemeka85:

The boy is a big time fool
Bro...if I'm right ,it's like his club get relegated.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
charlesemeka85:

Many here said he should snub arsenal and united when he was linked with them just because of a season's UCL which they never qualified for.

I think ndidi goofed when he extended his contract which gave Leicester the leverage to hike his buy out clause. For an African I doubt any top team in the epl will agree to cough out the amount Leicester will be demanding to allow him leave

Ndidi will be a perfect fit for any of man united, arsenal or even atletico madrid
United won't be bad but I'm a bit skeptical about it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
mostob:
yea he is likely to play in the championship next season
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheOtherCitizen(f): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Edopesin:
Check out billing among Denmark's called up players

I see him too, he's the 24th on that list.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
charlesemeka85:

Tomori own no be news. If the fifa change of allegiance reform is approved I foresee him running bck to us cryubg and begging to be given a chance
Which chance bro? We are overloaded already. Ekong, Ajayi,Awaziem et al . I think Adarabioyo and those German guys too might be among those to be invited. There won't be any chance again.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
charlesemeka85:
yea he is likely to play in the championship next season
OK.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Lucque: 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
mostob:
Imagine!!!...we wanted to help his career ,but he was der jonzin....he should keep waiting on d Danes...

As for tomori...i rili liked that guy...he would have been a great addition...hopefully d new fifa rule pulls thru

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
TheOtherCitizen:

Lolz

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheOtherCitizen(f): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
JayromWrites:

Suffer?
He's going on loan to Everton, for goodness sake, not Huesca.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Tosin kehinde signed permanently by danish side randers

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lucque:

Imagine!!!...we wanted to help his career ,but he was der jonzin....he should keep waiting on d Danes...

As for tomori...i rili liked that guy...he would have been a great addition...hopefully d new fifa rule pulls thru

With the German Boys and adarabioyo likely to change allegiance to us I doubt if Tomori will be needed anymore

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
TheOtherCitizen:

Suffer?
he was linked with dem last season but I doubt they will be going for him this summer
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
TheOtherCitizen:

Suffer?

He is going to Ligue 1

But it's a joke Sir

Sorry you didn't get it
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
JayromWrites:

He is going to Ligue 1

But it's a joke Sir

Sorry you didn't get it

Renne wants him on loan
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lucque:

Billing will likely play in championship this coming season and I don't think any club is gunning for him. I am pretty sure that by playing for Nigeria ,he would be sought after by at least one decent club in any first division. Even I heard Mikel Agu is moving to Nantes.
As for Tomori,I don't see him coming back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
TheOtherCitizen:

grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheOtherCitizen(f): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
This ship has sailed.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
TheOtherCitizen:
This ship has sailed.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hahahahah bros nah wa ooo

Subzero047:

Ewu Brazil grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
JayromWrites:

The worst thing for any man na to reject naija as wear grin

Them go invoke all our bad belle on am grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
mostob:
Billing will likely play in championship this coming season and I don't think any club is gunning for him. I am pretty sure that by playing for Nigeria ,he would be sought after by at least one decent club in any first division. Even I heard Mikel Agu is moving to Nantes.

Agu joining Nantes will earn him a recall to the national team.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheOtherCitizen(f): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
mostob:

The number of interested clubs in England only are almost half a dozen.

Bournemouth players are not getting mentions this window because the club is playing hard ball.

Billing might have stunted his national career, but man's still a class player.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9332) (9333) (9334) (9335) (9336) (9337) (9338) ... (16203) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, mank1234(m), Isahalbash(m), Elnino9(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.