Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11691970 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9452) (9453) (9454) (9455) (9456) (9457) (9458) ... (16156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
elunico:

But the man is all defensive, insulting people instead of owning up to his errors.
When u see him say "use your brain" u don catch am be that. Me sef no understand he no fit admit me, anyway please FORGIVE forgiveness even though he knows what he is doing cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Skysports reported couple of hours ago that Aina and Kenny Tete (from Lyon) have completed their medicals ahead of moves to Fulham.

I understand also that Tete have been officially announced. We await Aina's announcement.

Tete is also a fullback. A RB to be precise. I don't know what Scott is planning ooo. Lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Danielnino00:

Here ..
Ndidi is the highest rated with 84
Osimhen 77

Not sure if it's accurate though.

https://www.fifplay.com/fifa-21/nations/nigeria/

Yea it is
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
forgiveness:

Yes! Somalia.

This man thinks I'm joking.

My ignorance was cleared on this thread, merely returning the favor.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
AndSunGorilla:

When u see him say "use your brain" u don catch am be that. Me sef no understand he no fit admit me, anyway please FORGIVE forgiveness even though he knows what he is doing cheesy

Jajajjajja, very funny human being - that man.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
chrisooblog:
i brought it down to semis and goals scored in tournament to show how influential a player can be. you might be unlucky to not win an international trophy but you must have definitely contributed to your teams little success some way, some how.

sometimes individual talents will bail you out in tight situations. CR7 so many times for Portugal, 1986 no Maradona no Argentina world cup trophy. club football Messi with Barcelona, Aubameyang for Arsenal lately. Even bring it home to Nigeria without Okocha and to some extent Kanu no way would Nigeria have gone past Q/Finals before we start talking bronze.

Players are world class not just because they perform consistently over a period of time but they also deliver when it matters most

At the bolded, Lewandowski is Poland's highest goal scorer in history, he has also helped them go far in major tournaments and these instances are successes for his national team

Again you mistake club football with international football. Messi for Barca, Aubameyang for Arsenal, Lewandowski for Dortmund and Bayern

Consistency defines world class players and not because they deliver when it matters but because they deliver consistently
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Skysports reported couple of hours ago that Aina and Kenny Tete (from Lyon) have completed their medicals ahead of moves to Fulham.

I understand also that Tete have been officially announced. We await Aina's announcement.

Tete is also a fullback. A RB to be precise. I don't know what Scott is planning ooo. Lol

This is looking like Fulham of 2018/19 o, they already have a good goalkeeper they purchased Areola (reminiscent of 18/19) then they got two right backs on loan in addition to the right back at the club

Their major areas of need (2 CBs, backup striker and a LW) have not been addressed
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Danielnino00:

Here ..
Osimhen 77

Isaac Success 73 same as Mikel and Iheanacho undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Subzero047:

Yea it is
are u sure that's not old??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Like o wrong nau undecided
BascoVanVeli:

Isaac Success 73 same as Mikel and Iheanacho undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Olulong:

are u sure that's not old??

I confirmed somewhere else that Ndidi is 84
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
Danielnino00:

Here ..
Osimhen 77

There is everything wrong with that stats

Onyekuru rated ahead of osimhen and chukwueze

Osimhen with double rating (77 and 74)

I don't think that's legit
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by liloafy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Forget all the noise we are making upandan about our politicians.

We all are corrupt:
Me...
You…
Buhari...
Jonathan…
Tinubu…
Sowore...

All of us are corrupt and that's why we can't do anything about our government even when it's glaring that they are robbing us. Anyways...
I am not here to talk about Buhari and Nigeria, I will leave that for Reno and Sowore

But, I want to bribe you.
I want to bribe you to take action

It's a good corruption if you ask me

Because this my bribe will fast track your Punting/Gambling journey by 30 days

You won't have to worry about getting odds to play.

Imagine having 2odds daily available to play with 5/7 wins weekly.

Meaning…

You won't have to go through the stress of getting to selecting games.
Looking for high odds
And
Hoping the game will come, like you do say.

Continue to read till the end, na for your good oo…..

All you need do today, is to join[b] Sporty Bets[/b] using my affiliate link and install the app to register, then I add you to my private telegram group where you get 2 odds daily. You will get the code to play daily, win and watch your bank account(s) swell with kesh every week. All this things you will get for free only if you join using my affiliate link. I won't collect any subcription fee, I swear.

But…

I can only give this opportunity to the first 300 people to take this offer and 50 is gone already

Will you be one of the remaining 250?

The Simple Steps.
Click on the link, wait for 10-15 seconds for the site to load…
Then click on free download at the top of the page to download the App.
Register….
Deposit at least 500 naira.
Screenshot your deposit, send to my WhatsApp to be added to my Telegram….
That simple, he no hard at all.

Send a screenshot of your registration to my WhatsApp number: 09038133879. The registered phone numbers will be sent to me when you register using my link, so you can’t deceive me. If you meet all the criteria, I will add you to my private telegram group.

Old Sporty Bet accounts do not qualify for this offer. O boy you must register using my link, I don talk again oo. Please follow the instructions to qualify for my free odds. The simple steps again:

Click on the link, wait for 10-15 seconds for the site to load…
Then click on free download at the top of the page to download the App.
Register….
Deposit at least 500 naira.
Screenshot your deposit, send to my WhatsApp to be added to my Telegram….
Send screenshot of deposit to this number: 09038133879
That simple, he no hard at all.

Click here:
http:///SportyMobile

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hatakekakashi: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Danielnino00:

Here ..
Osimhen 77

Osimhen still in Lille, Balogun in Brighton. It's old
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
elunico:

This man thinks I'm joking.

My ignorance was cleared on this thread, merely returning the favor.

You are right. Somalia.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Subzero047:

I confirmed somewhere else that Ndidi is 84

Where?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
AndSunGorilla:

Very funny. Use your brain means utilise your God given brain. That's all.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
only one tournament i can remember did Poland perform fairly 2016 q/finals plus he only scored once in that tournament. not impressive by his standards.

Messi and Aubameyang are absolutely key to their clubs right now. Bayern had other good performers for them this season and in recent times eg Muller, Gnarbry, Alphonso, Thiago, Boateng (unto beasting level grin) at Dortmund he has Reus, Goitzse, Kagawa supporting him.

If Lewandoski should leave bayern today i'm hundred percent confident they will win the league but can you predict the fates of Barca and Arsenal if their talismen were unavailable?

Edopesin:

At the bolded, Lewandowski is Poland's highest goal scorer in history, he has also helped them go far in major tournaments and these instances are successes for his national team

Again you mistake club football with international football. Messi for Barca, Aubameyang for Arsenal, Lewandowski for Dortmund and Bayern

Consistency defines world class players and not because they deliver when it matters but because they deliver consistently
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
hatakekakashi:
Yes it is. Mane is 90 but he's 88 here

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
forgiveness:

Where?

Leicester fans forum
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
JayromWrites:

There is everything wrong with that stats

Onyekuru rated ahead of osimhen and chukwueze

Osimhen with double rating (77 and 74)

I don't think that's legit

Seems like it's old..
hatakekakashi:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Subzero047:

Leicester fans forum

It's the same on the link.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
I think it is right on point. grin

I even saw Ajagun there. Lmao. I thought na only me dey rate am. I no know say FIFA self dey see em work. grin

Ndidi na reconied Baba. See Victor Moses and Ighalo rated above our super stars. grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
I want to show something. shocked grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by feelme2020: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Why are they not playing Akinkunmi Amoo in Hamarby despite all the promises they made to him.
This is sheer wickedness.
Europe doesnt allways help our players but we have not choice.
They are supposed to develop him to be like messi (a false 9) or is it that they don't care about one poor boy from Africa
The players ahead of him are not better than him. I see it as discrimination.
What exactly is it? The young man should ask for a loan if they dont play him by January.
We cant develop him here anyway because of the poor state of our league

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Danielnino00:

Emotive bias grin .
Emotive prejudice grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Danielnino00:

Actually, England introduced "kick and rush" football grin
And our bredas here in Africa introduced 'jam body' football grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
Subzero047:

This is looking like Fulham of 2018/19 o, they already have a good goalkeeper they purchased Areola (reminiscent of 18/19) then they got two right backs on loan in addition to the right back at the club

Their major areas of need (2 CBs, backup striker and a LW) have not been addressed
Wait, you mean the same Areola from PSG
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
chrisooblog:
only one tournament i can remember did Poland perform fairly 2016 q/finals plus he only scored once in that tournament. not impressive by his standards.

Messi and Aubameyang are absolutely key to their clubs right now. Bayern had other good performers for them this season and in recent times eg Muller, Gnarbry, Alphonso, Thiago, Boateng (unto beasting level grin) at Dortmund he has Reus, Goitzse, Kagawa supporting him.

If Lewandoski should leave bayern today i'm hundred percent confident they will win the league but can

you predict the fates of Barca and Arsenal if their talismen were unavailable?

Aubameyang scoring 3 goals in Afcon and finishing top scorer amongst 4 more players is also not impressive in that sense

Lewandowski is the highest goal scorer for Bayern in the league, a feat he has been attaining for years and the highest goal scorer in the Champions League this season.

At the bolded, I can also predict that PSG, Juve will win the League in the next 3 years even if Neymar, Ronaldo leaves but that doesn't mean they are not key
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
I know you post this so that you can sleep well but the truth is these ones are old and yet to be updated. Chidera is now at CSKA. Osimhen is now at Napoli. Etebo now at Gala. Mikel at Stoke. Ogenyi Onazi is no more at Trabzonspor. Balogun is no more at Brighton but at Rangers. Even K.Nwakali is no more an Arsenal lad.

Relax and wait for the real updates on our players. We can only confirm that Africa's top players in FIFA 21 are Salah (90), Mane (90), Koulibaly (88), Auba (87), Mahrez (85) and Ziyech (85).
I respect FIFA's ratings on certain attributes of players coz I know they do research on most of these and also when it comes to certain aspects on the top players, it is interesting to see as they try as much as possible to sync real life qualities with how they are in the game... but there will always be some controversies on these ratings too.

Meanwhile, I hope you know even if Ajagun's ratings get updated to 100 in FIFA 21, that he still won't be invited for the October and November games. grin grin Better digest that one now and sleep well. O pari grin

P.S: O pari reminds me of Icon79. Hope the dude is fine.

forgiveness:
I think it is right on point. grin

I even saw Ajagun there. Lmao. I thought na only me dey rate am. I no know say FIFA self dey see em work. grin

Ndidi na reconied Baba. See Victor Moses and Ighalo rated above our super stars. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oldboss(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
barackodam:

This talk is dust sha.

So Totti is not class because he never left his comfort zone?
Maldini too abi?
Messi also?

smh, I don't know who brought the idea that premiership should be the standard for measuring a players ability. I really don't know.

The fact that players never played in the premiership doesn't mean they're not class!!!

The fact that players don't leave their comfort zone doesn't mean they're not class!!!

Kai, any small thing, premiership. Like sey na there football start and end
even me am not a Epl fan but it is more competitive thand any other league in Europe lewy won't score u to 35 goal in the epl there is no club bigger than bayern muchean in Germany

As for Messi La liga is more stronger than bundesliga its not a one club show

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9452) (9453) (9454) (9455) (9456) (9457) (9458) ... (16156) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: etebefia and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.