Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11595546 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5387) (5388) (5389) (5390) (5391) (5392) (5393) ... (16121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
make your first eleven from these 2 teams it look easy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
Curtisaxel7:

Who should he give the chances instead?. Out of form Success or[b] Iheanacho the classic flop?.[/b]

Ighalo may not be the best of strikers, but he is by far the very BEST we can boast of at the moment. Take it or leave it.

I know na bro, i have always supported ighalo because he is the best we have, when people are busy insulting ighalo here i have always said he is the best.

But apart from the point you make,you are trying to bring iheanacho argurment....Pleaase try another day okay as you wont get my attention today

I will not be surprised if dissing nacho is your purpose of quoting me,I know all of una.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mickael2:

You and this your love for DRC and Ivory Coast grin
Lol u too dun join dem? OK oo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
andrew444:

How many nigeria players don play football pass 33 ? due to the use of their football age

Oga defenders play even up to 38 but not our nigerian defenders who will be 41 and claiming 33

Silva and miranda where 33 at the world cup

Now please sir give me list of nigeria players that has played pass 33 expecially defenders

Even taiwo at 29 is already in finland and those back water league baba taiwo is 33 now and somewhere in finland while some others african players are still playing top flight

Yobo was 33 at norwich before the world cup

At the bolded i no beg you to reply me nah, omeruo didnt send yobo to retirement,you expect to say what is wrong and you expect people to keep quiet? abi na only you dey follow super eagles players?

Because yobo retire after the world cup means omeruo send him to retirement? bros na wa for you ooo

Was yobo regular when naija won the nations cup? I know you will turn blind to this question

Yobo was not even expected to continue after the world cup so please get your fact right before you jump into conclusion

lemme ask you a genuine question, do you know what it means when you say that a player sent another player into retirement?

Ok, Yobo used to be a starter for the SE, then Omeruo sent him to the bench, be that because of his age or whatever Omeruo sent him to the bench, so that means he hardly played football and because of that he retired, that is the perfect definition of one player sending another player into retirement, what exactly are you on about

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Earthquake1:
Tottenham interested in Ighalo

I get it.. A free agent experienced premier league striker is a hot cake

Ighalo should make his choices carefully
He has better chances at Tottenham than Barca.

Although he will never bench Kane sha. But let's just pray Kane gets a season ending injury....so our man can play grin.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Curtisaxel7:

Although he will never bench Kane sha. But let's just pray Kane gets a season ending injury....so our man can play grin.

Everything na interest grin grin according to sir chriskel,no concrete offer cool

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
He has been decent
Danielnino00:

Judging from Omeruo's current performance in laliga,would u say he has been far from outstanding?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
Yakubu Aiyegbeni, ike Uche, osaze.... These guys were really great players, ike Uche and osaze for the skills and pace, Yakubu for the poacher instincts....

Taiye Taiwo, my God who is even close to him and his efficiency in the national team..

Yobo, captains at Everton and was scoring goals as a defender.. Who could match him, the oyinbo wall combo couldn't at his finest form... He led a defense during qualifiers that conceded one goal to qualify for AFCON if I recall well...

Certainly that 2008 squad kills it.... First choice goalkeeper at AFCON Ghana EJIDE, ahead of Enyeama who later went on to become League one player of the year...

I really do not know how this current squad would evolve or grow to be but do not compare the likes of Victor Moses whose only best moment was at AFCON 2013.. And he seemingly is the best attacker on the list of today's SE players based on his overall exploit.

There will certainly be a place for Ndidi, Seyi olofinjana was not so exceptional.. He was just an academic footballer..

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
M7even:
Yakubu Aiyegbeni, ike Uche, osaze.... These guys were really great players, ike Uche and osaze for the skills and pace, Yakubu for the poacher instincts....

Taiye Taiwo, my God who is even close to him and his efficiency in the national team..

Yobo, captains at Everton and was scoring goals as a defender.. Who could match him, the oyinbo wall combo couldn't at his finest form... He led a defense during qualifiers that conceded one goal to qualify for AFCON if I recall well...

Certainly that 2008 squad kills it.... First choice goalkeeper at AFCON Ghana EJIDE, ahead of Enyeama who later went on to become League one player of the year...

I really do not know how this current squad would evolve or grow to be but do not compare the likes of Victor Moses whose only best moment was at AFCON 2013.. And he seemingly is the best attacker on the list of today's SE players based on his overall exploit.

There will certainly be a place for Ndidi, Seyi olofinjana was not so exceptional.. He was just an academic footballer..

God bless you my broda..... Yes ndidi can make that team

Joseph yobo with 228 epl games no b garri, used to captain everton at the absense of phil neville, have a record of playing all the minutes in a particular season dont know the year sha ,played all minutes of 38 epl games without being subbed out,started all games.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by optimist25(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
10 year challenge
Onazi vs Gotze

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
elyte89:

Everything na interest grin grin according to sir chriskel,no concrete offer cool

All these yeye news dont move me no more. Until I see ur unveiling pics or clips on YouTube, I dont buy into these news of interests that never metamorphosed to real acquisitions.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
andrew444:

Lol e don change mouth

Shebi na una dey insult ighalo make dem no call am again after poor world cup, lol 2 mouth

But i didnt say aina deserve to go to the world cup nah? why are you acting as if i said so,i said he was improved chikena

How did idowu impress so because he score Argentina he impress?

Abeg mention a good competitive game idowu has been brilliant for naija?
Idowu's problem is that he is too defensive minded, does not get involved with wing-plays and dosen't link up with the teams attack thereby stressing the LW.
Rohr picked Idowu as a LB ahead of Aina because he wants a solid back 4.He kept on starting Shehu ahead of Ebuehi for this same reason.

Aina is too attack minded and most times commit errors which makes the team concede.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Etinosa1234: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
Icon4s:

You wey dey throw challenge no sabi answer grin
The guy in number 20 jersey who be that?
see how most of them are old
by the way where is Stanley okoro...and fortune chukwudi

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
EEGA:
Idowu's problem is that he is too defensive minded, does not get involved with wing-plays and dosen't link up with the teams attack thereby stressing the LW.
Rohr picked Idowu as a LB ahead of Aina because he wants a solid back 4.He kept on starting Shehu ahead of Ebuehi for this same reason.

Aina is too attack minded and most times commit errors which makes the team concede.

I agree with you on this
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
Etinosa1234:

Stanley okoro aka little Messi ,person wey fit even senior Messi for real age self
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
FIFA U-17 World Cup: Top players from previous tournaments who became superstars. 3 Nigerians make list

The Fifa Under-17 World Cup is a window to witness football brilliance really early. Most of the current and former legends of the game took their first steps towards dizzying heights of fame in this global tournament. Players such as Neymar, Xavi Hernandez, Iker Casillas, Alessandro Del Piero, Luis Figo have all featured in previous Under-17 World Cups for their respective national teams.

As the 2017 edition comes to India, it would be an opportunity to witness talented youngsters, who could one day become stars. Here, we look back at some of the top players who performed at the U-17 World Cup and then made it big at the senior level.

1985 – China: Marcel Witeczek (GER)
This attacking midfielder won the golden boot for scoring eight goals in six matches as Germany finished runners-up. He also won the golden boot at the 1987 U-20 World Cup, where Germany again finished runners-up. He went on to play for German giants Bayern Munich and won one UEFA Cup and two German Leagues with them.

1987 – Canada: Mirdjalal Kasymov (USSR, then went on to represent UZB)
He scored two goals in six matches as the erstwhile Soviet Union finished champions. He later played for Uzbekistan national team and was also their coach twice. He won the 1994 Asian Games as an Uzbekistan player and was named the best midfielder. He is the second Asian after South Korean Cha Bum-Kun to score in UEFA competitions. In the 1995-96 UEFA Cup, he scored for Russian club Alania against Liverpool.

1989 – Scotland: Luis Figo (POR)
Figo scored two goals in six matches as Portugal went on to finish as the third best team. He went on to become one of the greatest footballers that Portugal has ever produced; a ‘galactico’ at Real Madrid. He was part of the Portuguese golden generation that finished on the fourth spot at the 2006 World Cup and ended runners-up at the Euro 2004. Figo is one of the few players to play both for Real Madrid and Barcelona.

1991 – Italy: Alessandro del Piero (ITA), Juan Veron (ARG)
Del Piero had a forgettable tournament, scoring just one goal in three matches. He, however, went on to become one of the greatest forwards ever and won the FIFA World Cup in 2006. Juan Veron’s Argentina ended up in the third position. Though he scored just one goal, he would later go on to play for top European clubs like Manchester United, Chelsea, Inter Milan and Lazio.

1993 – Japan: Francesco Totti (ITA), Nwankwo Kanu (NGR), Hidetoshi Nakata (JPN)
Francesco Totti of Italy, who had a long career with AS Roma, managed a goal in the 1993 FIFA Under-17 World Cup in Japan -- marking the start of an illustrious club and international career.
Kanu scored five goals for the Super Eaglets, who emerged champions. Totti and Nakata scored only one goal each as their teams went out in the first and second stages respectively. All three later became big stars at club and international football. Totti became the second-highest scorer of all time in Serie A history with 250 goals for Roma. He also won the World Cup in 2006. Nakata and Kanu represented their countries in three FIFA World Cups.

1995 – Ecuador: Esteban Cambiasso (ARG), Julio Cesar (BRA)
Cambiasso was instrumental as Argentina finished third. Cesar was under the goal as Brazil went on to play the final, where they lost to Ghana. Cambiasso later won the UEFA Champions League with Inter Milan and also represented his country at the 2006 World Cup. Cambiasso had Cesar by his side when Inter won the Champions League. Cesar played in 2006, 2010 and 2014 World Cups for Brazil.

1997 – Egypt: Ronaldinho (BRA), Iker Casillas (ESP), Xavi Hernandez (ESP)
Ronaldinho scored two goals in six matches as Brazil went on to become the champions. Casillas and Xavi helped Spain perform well but they could only finish in third position. Ronaldinho also won the World Cup in 2002 and has a Ballon d ‘or. Casillas was the captain of Spanish 2010 World Cup winning squad, while Xavi its nerve-centre. Casillas also represented Real Madrid in 510 matches in 16 years and Xavi the midfield maestro at Barcelona.

1999 – New Zealand: Landon Donovan (USA)
Donovan was instrumental in the USA finishing fourth. He scored three goals in six matches and was the winner of Golden Ball. He prospered for the senior team too. Donovan was part of the US team that reached 2002 World Cup quarter-finals, where he received the Best Young Player Award. He is the second-most-capped player of his country (157). He is also tied with Clint Dempsey as all-time leading scorer for USA (

2001 – Trinidad and Tobago: Carlos Tevez (ARG), Fernando Torres (ESP), Andres Iniesta (ESP), Pablo Zabaleta (ARG)
Andres Iniesta and Spain had a poor FIFA Under-17 World Cup in 2001 (Trinidad and Tobago) but his career took off since the tournament and he has won all the trophies that is there to be won in football. (Getty Images)
Carlos Tevez and Pablo Zabaleta scored two and one goals respectively as Argentina finished fourth. Torres also scored one goal but Iniesta none as Spain could not progress beyond the group stage. Tevez went on to win two Premier Leagues and one UEFA Champions League with Manchester United. Zabaleta also won the Premier League with Manchester City. Torres went on to become one of the costliest players ever when he went from Liverpool to Chelsea in 2011. He also scored in both the Euro 2008 and Euro 2012 final match, which Spain won. Iniesta became an integral part of the Spanish team that ruled international football from 2008 to 2012.

2003 – Finland: Cesc Fabregas (ESP), David Silva (ESP), John Obi Mikel (NGR)
Fabregas top-scored with five goals for Spain to win the Golden Boot and David Silva scored three goals. Courtesy their efforts, Spain finished runners-up to Brazil. Both went on to win the 2010 World Cup, 2008 and 2012 Euros. Mikel scored only one goal as Nigeria went out of the group stage. He went on to play for Chelsea from 2006 to 2017 and won three Premier League titles. He also won a Champions League with Chelsea.

2005 – Peru: Marcelo (BRA), Giovani Dos Santos (MEX), Carlos Vela (MEX)
Giovani dos Santos, along with Carlos Vela (not in picture) helped Mexico win the 2006 Under-17 World Cup in Peru. (Getty Images)
Marcelo played a crucial role as a defender as Brazil ended up as runner-up. Carlos Vela ended as the top-scorer with five goals. He and Dos Santos helped Mexico finish as champions. Marcelo is now an integral part of the Brazil senior team and also Real Madrid. He has won three UEFA Champions Leagues with the Spanish giants. Vela has been playing for Real Sociedad from 2012 while Dos Santos has played for clubs like Mallorca, Villareal and LA Galaxy.

2007 – South Korea: Toni Kroos (GER), James Rodriguez (COL), Eden Hazard (BEL)
Kroos won the Golden Ball award, scoring five goals in six matches. He helped Germany finish as runner-up. He later went on to play for the Germany team that reached 2010 World Cup and UEFA Euro 2012 semi-finals. He won the 2014 World Cup also. Rodriguez though could not score a goal as Colombia went out in the second round. But in the 2014 finals, Rodriguez won the Golden Boot. As for Hazard, he did not have a major impact as Belgium were knocked out from the from group stages. He, however, flourished later for French club Lille and helped Chelsea win English Premier League twice. He was the heart of the Belgian side that finished as quarter-finalists at the 201 World Cup.

2009 – Nigeria: Neymar (BRA), Isco (ESP), Mario Goetze (GER), Alvaro Morata (ESP), Shkodran Mustafi (GER), Koke (ESP), Granit Xhaka (SUI), Phillippe Coutinho (BRA)
The present football scenario is headlined by the boys of this batch. Neymar, costliest football player ever, however, scored only one goal in three matches and Brazil went out in the first stage. That team also included Coutinho, who did not score any goal. Goetze and Mustafi failed to take Germany beyond the second round in the U17 competition, however, they later went on to win the 2014 World Cup. Arsenal player Xhaka had his share of fame at a young age as Switzerland were crowned U-17 champions.
Granit Xhaka of Switzerland, who plays for Arsenal in the English Premier League, was one of the stars of the 2009 FIFA Under-17 World Cup in Nigeria. The Swiss won the trophy that year.
Neymar went on to become the protagonist of a 222 million euros transfer from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain. Coutinho is currently playing for Liverpool from 2013.
As for the Spanish trio Isco, Morata and Koke, their team finished at the third place. Isco and Morata have been integral part of Real Madrid before Morata switched to Juventus and is currently playing for Chelsea.

2011 – Mexico: Raheem Sterling (ENG), Memphis Depay (NED)
Sterling played four matches in the tournament and scored one goal as England lost to Germany in the quarter-finals. Depay’s Netherlands went out in the group stages. Sterling is now a regular in the England senior team and plays for Manchester City. Depay, considered a fine young talent, went on to play for Manchester United and now plays for French club Lyon.

2013 – UAE: Kelechi Iheanacho (NGR)
Nigeria won the tournament and Iheanacho won the Golden Ball award for scoring six goals in seven matches He was part of Manchester City for two seasons and now plays for Leicester City.

(Note: the first three editions 1985, ’87, ’89 were U-16 events)
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CaptainStephen(m): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Earthquake1:
Please is this Under-20 or Under-50?
forgiveness see Ajagun oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
Curtisaxel7:

Lucky for him,Kane picked up an injury today.. he is out till March

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Danielnino00:

Lucky for him,Kane picked up an injury today.. he is out till March

Its not even sure dt dey will get him sef,u re already permutating aw Tottenham will.line up with ighalo grin grin,

U better take sir chriskel advice cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gamaliel9: 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
Etinosa1234:

Stanley Okoro....hum.. Philip Osondu and Odatey Lamtey are a joke to where that guy is...John Obuh is stroooooong guy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
gamaliel9:

Stanley Okoro....hum.. Philip Osondu and Odatey Lamtey are a joke to where that guy is...John Obuh is stroooooong guy

Hey no go there o. These are other John Obu boys and they are still balling: Kenneth Omeruo, Shehu Abdulahi, Wilfred Ndidi, Ahmed Musa, Simon Moses, Ogenyi Onazi, Uche Agbo, Olanrewaju Kayode, Abdul Ajagun, Usman Mohammed, Emmem Uduok, Jamilu Collins, and Semi Ajayi. Others like Uche Nwofor, Ramon Azeez and Kingsley Madu have played for SE in times past

Abeg the guy try for Naija Football o. Respect am.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Akinjide Idowu (2013 under 17), 10 year challenge with his bro.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mickael2:

I will have to stop you there. I am guessing you must have missed the AFCON in 2013 and the 2014 FIFA WC for you to have made such a(no offence really) silly comment. I mean he was easily among the team of the tourney in 2013 and would have made almost everybody's team of the group stage. That's by the way.

Even now at Leganes, since he made his debut, off the top of my head I don't think Leganes have conceded up to 5goals since then, they do not score much but defence isn't their problem at all and mind you they have faced Sevilla(quick question when was the last time an English team defeated Sevilla? I remember Klopp's Liverpool and Man United as their victims but that's by the way). For you to accomplish that monumental defensive record shows that you have at least good players if not excellent, so saying that Omeruo, whose addition has led to that defensive milestone(make of that whatever you want), is average at best is plainly stupid and based solely on emotive bias and negative prejudice

Two seasons in the Dutch league and was not in any way one of the outstanding players on that league, didn't win anything not that is essential.

Two seasons in English Championship and once again was far from impressive.

Three seasons in the Turkish league and was he one of the outstanding defenders in that league.

How many games has he played for Leganes out of the 19 games played so far 9 games. So can you say thier season performances are underpinned by his performances. As you could say with Solid Bamba Cardiff or Virgil Van Duke at Liverpool.

So you are misleading matters with conjecture.

What on earth is Omeruo a world class player ❓ at best he is average nothing else. In reality he is below average, because he is playing for a moi moi team in La Liga, doesn't mean he has progressed in football terms.

With regards to the bold l suggest you look at the mirror and it may suprise you how deeply inept and infantile your deductions are and you describe yourself to a tee.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Alex Iwobi, 10 year challenge.

15 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
tbaba1234:
Akinjide Idowu (2013 under 17), 10 year challenge with his bro.

I don't know which of them is Akinjide Idowu who is 22 already. None of those kids look 12. Looks more like 15 years challenge
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
Curtisaxel7:

Who should he give the chances instead?. Out of form Success or Iheanacho the classic flop?.

Ighalo may not be the best of strikers, but he is by far the very BEST we can boast of at the moment. Take it or leave it.

When you say out of form.

When exactly was he in form and prolific because in reality he has been a £12 million dead " BEAST " in the EPL.

Ighalo and Success are not in the same category by any standard. With regards to KC there is nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
With the presidential campaigns in full gear,I have come across many campaign pictures that left me in awe. Never knew naija get good and standard stadium especially the one in kogi state. Nigerian leaders can maintain a stadium for their political rally but when it comes to sport,they act unchallantly .
SMH ..am tired of naija already.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Icon4s:

I don't know which of them is Akinjide Idowu who is 22 already. None of those kids look 12. Looks more like 15 years challenge

Maybe like 12/13 years challenge

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
China will tackle the super falcons tomorrow at the China invitational tournaments.
The winner will play who ever wins between Romania and Korea for the trophy (if there is any )
The super falcons squad are made up of mainly those who won the AWCON at Ghana. The notably absentees are oshoala and Desire. I think Desire is not yet fit and Oshoala is excused.
However there are two new additions , Patricia George (Rwb/Rb) and Ini Umotong (CF)
Patricia won't be at the tournament due to passport issue though .
sorry for derailing the thread.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
tbaba1234:

Maybe like 12/13 years challenge
Possible.

But the smaller guy looks more like Akinjide Idowu meaning that smaller kid is him. If he is 22 today, that smaller kid looks 7 to me which is why I feel it is a picture taken about 15years ago.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
mostob:
China will tackle the super falcons tomorrow at the China invitational tournaments.
The winner will play who ever wins between Romania and Korea for the trophy (if there is any )
The super falcons squad are made up of mainly those who won the AWCON at Ghana. The notably absentees are oshoala and Desire. I think Desire is not yet fit and Oshoala is excused.
However there are two new additions , Patricia George (Rwb/Rb) and Ini Umotong (CF)
Patricia won't be at the tournament due to passport issue though .
sorry for derailing the thread.

China will play whoever wins between Romania and South Korea.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Icon4s:

China will play whoever wins between Romania and South Korea.
Thanks for the correction sir...but if we defeat them nko?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5387) (5388) (5389) (5390) (5391) (5392) (5393) ... (16121) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.