Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,819 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* (52118 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I don't really care.
hello cheezy stop replying him.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
HI.He said "# no homo".
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Synzu(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I don't really care.
Okay handsome. Bye. wink
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
HI.He said "# no homo".
dats my love
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

Okay handsome. Bye. wink
leave her alone
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Synzu(m): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

If it isn't NL's resident iidiot. cheesy
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Synzu(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
leave her alone

I'll start taking you serious when you stop using teddy-bear frames and photo editors to hide how hideous your house looks.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

I'll start taking you serious when you stop using teddy-bear frames and photo editors to hide how hideous your house looks.
hehehe all i know is dat u shud stop harassing her.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

If it isn't NL's resident iidiot. cheesy
one tin is certain, ure jealous of me.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Synzu(m): 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe all i know is dat u shud stop harassing her.

If you weren't so dumb, you'd have noticed she started it. But I don't blame you, you can't even scale through JAMB.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by opineflu(m): 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
i wanna woo... Wu dey??
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Synzu(m): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
one tin is certain, ure jealous of me.

Please! I'll like to see you give me just ONE reason why I should envy you. Just 1.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by opineflu(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
shey na wooing ....abi grammar and writting swag challenge

1 Like

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

If you weren't so dumb, you'd have noticed she started it. But I don't blame you, you can't even scale through JAMB.
hehehe whether she started aint my concern, be a gentle boy nd let her b.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

Please! I'll like to see you give me just ONE reason why I should envy you. Just 1.
IM more handsome than you.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Synzu(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
IM more handsome than you.

Awww.... sad Is that what your mother told you? Aren't you the one with the "blacberry charger" nose and kpormor lips?

Lemmie know when you start making use of your brain. I've got stuff to do. Bye.

5 Likes

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Laveda(f): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

Awww.... sad Is that what your mother told you? Aren't you the one with the "blacberry charger" nose and kpormor lips?

grin
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

OK i dare u to upload five of ur recent pic u took dis month and let me upload mine, let d world judge.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laveda:

grin
seeing me not fighting with jadekitana really upset u, i knew u will get back at me.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Laveda(f): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
seeing me not fighting with jadekitana really upset u, i knew u will get back at me.
Are you always this stùpid?
undecided
Fùck off my mentions bingo. undecided

1 Like

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laveda:

Are you always this stùpid?
undecided
Fùck off my mentions bingo. undecided
hehehe im still staying with u when i visit porthacourt though. wink
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Laveda(f): 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe im still staying with u when i visit porthacourt though. wink
I'm not your play mate undecided

Quit quoting me.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laveda:

I'm not your play mate undecided

Quit quoting me.
lol ure doing shakara now o, afta u c my big dick nd sexy body u will start licking me. hehehe laveda i must stay with u.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
Cutehector:
The list of male monikers that I think are very much handsome in romanceland... ladies u could choose from dem.. I recommend them highly.

We have the likes of chronique.. he's a charmer

http://nairaland.com/chronique

We also have urm pbs4real.. also handsome too... got cool cash. Selfmade

www.nairaland.com/pbs4real

Also on my list is emusmith. I tottaly love his posts... not one of his threads have never gotten to Frontpage.. lalasticlalla can confirm to that. He is a very intelligent dude. Why not check for urself and see.

www.nairaland.com/emusmith

Also another guy I doff my hat for is wristbangle. Mehn.. check him out too

www.nairaland.com/wristbangle

I won't forget darkendrebel. Such an intelligent dude also..

I also will like to mention www.nairaland.com/toks2008,

Wwww.nairaland.com/tosyne2much

www.nairaland.com/falconey. ma nigga.. respect.

Naijaboiy

Synzu

Iamcharis

Ladies, I knw say una shy eh.. buh just as u like confident guys, we also do.. and we also regard confident ladies in high esteem..

Pick a guy today, wow him with words.. u never knw., whatever will be, must surely be. cheesy

Cc: naijaboiy, oliviaarims
Thanks bro
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by bqlekan(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
"God bless your idols may they never be your rivals". Lol. I know I'm blessed now that my mentor is a fan. Lol

Bruv me just sidon for fence dey watch ni o. These girls no wan woo jare. Dem dey dull the contest sef. It's kinda boring

they actually can't handle being rejected.. they are so scared of it...
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Potbelly....what about you
You didn't notify me about it.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
ritababe:
entry Don close? I wanna woo seun

Cc. Naija boiy
Lool...stop dey joke.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by dollyjoy(f): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
Naijaboiy when wooing wan start?
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
[size=13pt]

Day1~> 2nd April, 2016.

1) Charijee to woo bqlekan

2) hateu2 to woo kingrex1

3)leriebloom to woo drnairalov

4) adaure4ever to woo samted

5) skarlett & refiner to woo naijaboiy.[/size]

[size=13pt]

Day 2 ~> 3rd April, 2016.

1) Lanicky to woo stfuareyougod

2) juhan to woo kingtom

3) mimzy to woo rexhenrex

4) monalisa185 to woo ipledge10

5) Laveda, adeh39 & juliaann to woo jeffreyjamez[/size]
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by ritababe(f): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
naijaboiy:
Lool...stop dey joke.
am serious about it, are you approving or not?
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
Naij aboiy when wooing wan start?
Read above. smiley
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
ritababe:

am serious about it, are you approving or not?
The person you're wooing will not be available. So we shouldn't really bother. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

12 Attributes Of A Good Woman: / 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.