Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo (4734 Views)

"Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" / Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by SleekAbokii: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2016
chosen04:
...Can you even imagine these our South West, sorry South West brethern hailing the likes of Amaechi,Ndume, OBJ, Rochas etc progressives because they have joined the criminal APC?.
The thing surprised me o. Atiku, ibb, Saraki, dino, tinubu, Fashola drilling borehole, oshobaba etc.
Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by sweetilicious(f): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2016
The country has no plan. It is just existing And Nnamdi Kanu have lived in a country where everything works for its citizens. I believe he wants to come back to his own just like every other person.A country where the constitution can be turned upside down for the ruling class should be called nothing but a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by hakanai(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2016
chosen04:
So Adeyanju Deji has also become IPOB? Yeye truly dey smell

The stench is strong and typical of a skunk with noxious smell. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I say all Nigeria haters are scum and stink !!!!

Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by skyman200(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2016
That man might be a prophet.
Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by TruthisGOD: 11:50am On Mar 30, 2016
Goke7:

@the bolded, I think this is where the problem for my se brothers lie, what pain did APC inflicted on Nigeria? is it because the se never voted APC, that's why they feel APC inflicted pain to take power. common politics is a game , afterall APC did not win the entire states in Nigeria.

The truth is you guys have not accepted the victory of PMB in the last elections, reason pdp, fayose the entire se and ss are still hurting and hiding under the cover of we want a Nigeria that works, after all we never saw this aggressive demand for a Nigeria that works under GEJ and it was not as if Nigeria was working anyway. We all wailed for a Nigeria that works for 16 years under PDP and we know where we are now. Its just about a year under APC and suddenly, heaven must fall to demand for a Nigeria that works.
Let me remind you that the level of hardship Nigerians are facing today is unprecedented. Well, It is PDP fault. Jokers!
Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by Olabestonic001(m): 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
junketer:
exactly my thoughts. Yoruba man would rather lie than to antagonize their master's the hausa. Even zoos are more peaceful than Nigeria.

Yes, Nnamdi Kanu made some senses in his assertions but the day his troll fell on hating on Yoruba's, he made all of us is enemies
Re: Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
That is the effect of putting an illiterate into power.

Did anyone notice how the Presidency sided with Kachikwu and chided Tinubu for castigating Kachikwu's comments and inefficiency ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Road Dualization By Rochasokorocha At Imsu Junction By Works Layout / Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? / PDP Leading As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.