Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix (69592 Views)

Senators, Reps Exchange Blows In Akpabio’s House Ahead Of Convention - TheNation / Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) / South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Mbediogu(m): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kingsasian:
The best governor in the last administration.

And possibly the most corrupt according to those who know.
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by AstraNetwork: 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
At times I wonder if that hopeless old man is cursed to the point that he must comment on every thread on NL even when the thread does not concern him. Tufia!

@ the Topic: Akwaibom and Cross River are the tourism capitals of Nigeria and West Africa at large.

nigerianvenom:

Really?
So is akpabio from ikot ekpene?
I'm sorry for u. Meanwhile tell ur Rochas to pay workers salary. No let jealousy kill u

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by MrOreo(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
Abagworo:

David Mark is not the Governor of Benue State nor was he previously.
Seems to me like you re from benue? anyway, he was in a position of some serious power, you would think someone like that would @least leave his footprint in his hometown but the reverse is the case.... until you ve seen his house don't quote me
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by efemena24(m): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]Why dont you show us the entire pictures of the state he governed This is like snapping at Banana Island in Lagos and portray it as the way the entire Lagos metropolis looks. Akpabio remains the biggest fraud out of the SS after GEJ and MAMA PISS. He built and inflated irrelavant projects to loot the state dry. He is a failure in my opinion undecided[/size]
keep your opinion to yourself, it does not really matter...

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by patpaul: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
aresa:
1. Akpabio as the governor of akwa ibom and his wife and children never lived in akwa ibom, he ported himself and his family to Lagos.

2. You can not show us anything he built beyond the road you are showing and 1 library, 1 football field , 1 cinema and 1 uncompleted hospitals after boasting and posting the largest state budget in Nigeria.

After the road and fly over in one single location in uyo, he only completed 3 projects after 8 years in office.

I dare you to prove me wrong..

3. Poorer states with smaller budgets completed more projects than Akpabio many times over.

Feel free to fool yourself, but not the rest of Nigeria...

Tell yourself the truth, are you not ashamed?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Abagworo(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
AstraNetwork:
At times I wonder if that hopeless old man is cursed to the point that he must comment on every thread on NL even when the thread does not concern him. Tufia!

@ the Topic: Akwaibom and Cross River are the tourism capitals of Nigeria and West Africa at large.

Epistle dum inako bu ka inwe ike igonaghi ala Owerri ikikere ya dika ebe ngwori capital Nigeria. Ihere megbukwa gi. Ijugokwa ihe mere airport Owerri ji ka both of them busy 10x and over.
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Abagworo(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
MrOreo:

Seems to me like you re from benue? anyway, he was in a position of some serious power, you would think someone like that would @least leave his footprint in his hometown but the reverse is the case.... until you ve seen his house don't quote me

I'm not from Benue but he has no executive powers. The most he can do is to attract federal presence in his constituency.
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by AstraNetwork: 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
I don't understand the useless and worthless Imo state version of Igbo language. However, I sense that you got pained because of the reality I stated. We are not talking about the congregation of prostitutes in different brothels but we are talking about real tourism capitals of Nigeria which Akwaibom and Cross River represents. I will suggest you stop fooling around here and start facing reality for once because you are not the only one living in Nigeria, because we all know these realities. We know the truth even though you may hate the truth.. cheesy cool

[s]
Abagworo:

Epistle dum inako bu ka inwe ike igonaghi ala Owerri ikikere ya dika ebe ngwori capital Nigeria. Ihere megbukwa gi. Ijugokwa ihe mere airport Owerri ji ka both of them busy 10x and over.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by bros856: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
Non of those pictures shows Akpabio's home town please. That's Uyo Government house rounabout and Ikot Ekpene LGA roundabout. Akpabio is from Ukana in Essien Udim LGA. Always post what you know don't post to impress Akpabio. Apart from Roundabouts And few old roads in Uyo and Ikot Ekpene roundabout there is nothing in Akwa Ibom State. A State with 31 Local Government area, please forget the state capital UYO which is like every other state capital in Nigeria and visit one of the 30 Local Government Area then you will feel so so sorry for the richest state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by ThatNaijaNigger: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]Why dont you show us the entire pictures of the state he governed This is like snapping at Banana Island in Lagos and portray it as the way the entire Lagos metropolis looks. Akpabio remains the biggest fraud out of the SS after GEJ and MAMA PISS. He built and inflated irrelavant projects to loot the state dry. He is a failure in my opinion undecided[/size]
stfu

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
irunoobo:

But he's beta Dan that Dullard of a President

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Opinedecandid(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=tiswell post=44255542][/quote]

We are not talking about ethnic towns here.
Besides, Ikono is not Annang.

And I don't know what you mean by Annang home what.

Ikot shares boundary with Essien Udim, Obot Akara, Ikono and Ibiono.

Out of those four, two are annang, two are ibibio.

You folks should stop weeping up tribal sentiments.
There is no part of Akwa Ibom State Senator Godswill Akpabio did not develop maximally.
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by solochris(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
irunoobo:

Tank God its ur opinion

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Opinedecandid(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Edipee:
Yak Itong uwen osong fi. May you live long. The poster was only trying to portray that the former governor developed majorly his home town. Whereas, those places are not even in Essien Udim.

Yes bro.

Haters everywhere in this world we share with them.
Ya Abasi Ibom Onyong atua mmo mbom.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Opinedecandid(m): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
stexsy:
from the last pixs i can even sight Eco bank barracks rd branch.....

You are right, bro. No mind am.
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by vikeyz(m): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ex Gov Akapabio. God will always bless yu for your deeds. I look forward to seeing you personally

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by richeso: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
aresa:
1. Akpabio as the governor of akwa ibom and his wife and children never lived in akwa ibom, he ported himself and his family to Lagos.

2. You can not show us anything he built beyond the road you are showing and 1 library, 1 football field , 1 cinema and 1 uncompleted hospitals after boasting and posting the largest state budget in Nigeria.

After the road and fly over in one single location in uyo, he only completed 3 projects after 8 years in office.

I dare you to prove me wrong..

3. Poorer states with smaller budgets completed more projects than Akpabio many times over.

Feel free to fool yourself, but not the rest of Nigeria...

i no know wetin i go tell you but atleast keep quite when you don't know anything about the topic.
AKS remains the most beautiful state in the whole 9ja, forget ABUJA wey be FCT.

type Akwa ibom state for google you go surprise. also i am in aka road, uyo so i know watsup more than you.
AKS has not enjoy FCT for once, lagos don enjoy am, make AKS a FCT today and in the next 3 yrs you will think say u dey london.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by BlizzydoDo(f): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
banme1:
see how u failed. In terms of power. Osun state is 70% ok. Before u quote me. I served in osun state. I know that place better than u. One more thing am from AKS. Ame kop. Power supply in ITU LGA is alright. Stop lying
ufan seriously ITU light z somtin else. Some people will say all sorts of stofs buh their state z notin gud 2 write home about. I spent 5 months @ Uyo n I wished never 2 return bak 2 Niger State.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by fiftynaira(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nice One... PDP don't live on propaganda...

Together we shall make Imo greater than this from 2019

I seriously hope this is true abt sam daddy
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Mega2010(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nice One... PDP don't live on propaganda...

Together we shall make Imo greater than this from 2019
if wishes were horses,I pray Sam Daddy Picks the PDP ticket come 2019,Owelle is a big thief,I have already asked God to forgive me for casting my only vote for such a deceitful hyprocrist...May God keep us alive till 2019

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by aresa: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
patpaul:

Tell yourself the truth, are you not ashamed?

I stated my truth already and it's up to you to label it false with your own fact and the fact that you are here spewing rubbish instead of producing your own facts means you don't have anything so kindly keep it moving with your rubbish..
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by aresa: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
richeso:

i no know wetin i go tell you but atleast keep quite when you don't know anything about the topic.
AKS remains the most beautiful state in the whole 9ja, forget ABUJA wey be FCT.

type Akwa ibom state for google you go surprise. also i am in aka road, uyo so i know watsup more than you.
AKS has not enjoy FCT for once, lagos don enjoy am, make AKS a FCT today and in the next 3 yrs you will think say u dey london.

A roundabout, few roads and flyover in uyo is all it takes to pronounce Akwa Ibom the most beautiful state in Nigeria..? lmao

A state that apart from the road you showed us, the fly over, 1 cinema, 1 library and 1 foot ball field, nothing was commissioned after 8 years in office and the largest state budgets in Nigeria..

States with less money built hospitals, health centers, skills centers, model schools, water works, visionary projects and you are here making noise about a 3 projects state....

Akpabio after 8 years in office and the largest state budgets in Nigeria and the richest state in Nigeria did not build a single classroom, not 1 single hospital, not 1 single health center, not one single waterworks, not 1 single skills centers.

He built 1 non FIFA regulation football field while his mates built FIFA regulated stadium and sports comle with basketball, volleyball, boxing, olympic rated swimming pool and so on..

You obviously walk on your brain....

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by senior123: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
wait someone has to find out if APC is also into photoshoping or digital alteration. Then we can assume this is true
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by aresa: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
banme1:
see how u failed. In terms of power. Osun state is 70% ok. Before u quote me. I served in osun state. I know that place better than u. One more thing am from AKS. Ame kop. Power supply in ITU LGA is alright. Stop lying

Funny how you people always pull Osun out of your asssxx when in fact the same Osun with little money commissioned more projects than Akpabio and the rest of that region except Amaechi in Rivers many times over... And before you challenge that fact, think twice and be ready to bring your akpabio proof while I bring my too. In fact I dare you to prove me wrong..
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by aspirebig: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
The man tried, but I was shocked that he spent billions of naira building a hospital and he still travelled abroad for treatment.

The likes of Delta, Edo, Rivers etc should emulate Akwa ibom.

Nothing special. Just few pictures of part of the town in the night when there is light.

Op, please take this picture again of this same place where is no light and lets see it.
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by aresa: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
christinie:
There are more tarred roads in Akwa Ibom than any other state in Nigeria.

But you still wont show us anything beyond the same roads in Uyo...
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by aresa: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
aspirebig:
The main tried, but I was shocked that he spent billions of naira building a hospital and he still travelled abroad for treatment.

The likes of Delta, Edo, Rivers etc should emulate Akwa ibom.

He did not even complete the hospital, the commissioning was done with rented equipments to fool Nigerians.

Imagine after 8 years in office and the largest budgets in Nigeria, the man did not complete 1 single hospital, not even 1 classroom....smh..
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by senior123: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
nigerianvenom:

Was Akwa Ibom like that when he met it?
U guys forget so soon that Akwa Ibom and katsina were created same day, same year, yet u can't compare the two states.
Places like kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Port Harcourt, etc were already made more than 50years ago, but Akwa Ibom came out from no where and pushed most of them to d dungeon.
We deserve to be applauded

So what? we should be grateful to PDP for building roads after 16years. Where are our hospitals, where is the education for the children of this land, where is the housing, water and feeding for the children of this land? All stolen. And we should applaud and be grateful bcoz one governor has finally constructed a road with 1/10 of the money he has looted over 16years. You must be a joker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by senior123: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
So what? we should be grateful to PDP for building roads after 16years. Where are our hospitals, where is the education for the children of this land, where is the housing, water and feeding for the children of this land? All stolen. And we should applaud and be grateful bcoz one governor has finally constructed a road with 1/10 of the money he has looted over 16years. You must be a joker.
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mega2010:
if wishes were horses,I pray Sam Daddy Picks the PDP ticket come 2019,Owelle is a big thief,I have already asked God to forgive me for casting my only vote for such a deceitful hyprocrist...May God keep us alive till 2019

We all together shall push away that scam from Government house

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
fiftynaira:

I seriously hope this is true abt sam daddy
So true Nwanne may God keep us alive to take Imo to greater heights from 2019
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by senior123: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
It is nice to know senators are finally doing their jobs in this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.