Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix (69596 Views)

Senators, Reps Exchange Blows In Akpabio’s House Ahead Of Convention - TheNation / Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) / South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Rhea(f): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
[size=18pt]Akpabio does not need to install billboards with his face all over the place. Those can be knocked out in a matter of time. Nigerian leaders should aim to etch their memory in the hearts of the people they serve/lead. Billboards are a waste of money and do not cut it. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Leebrown(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]Why dont you show us the entire pictures of the state he governed This is like snapping at Banana Island in Lagos and portray it as the way the entire Lagos metropolis looks. Akpabio remains the biggest fraud out of the SS after GEJ and MAMA PISS. He built and inflated irrelavant projects to loot the state dry. He is a failure in my opinion undecided[/size]
u see what i saw.
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Progress2468(m): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]Why dont you show us the entire pictures of the state he governed This is like snapping at Banana Island in Lagos and portray it as the way the entire Lagos metropolis looks. Akpabio remains the biggest fraud out of the SS after GEJ and MAMA PISS. He built and inflated irrelavant projects to loot the state dry. He is a failure in my opinion undecided[/size]

He looted the state Dry yet Akwa Ibom still had N8bn (Highest) after deductions while some state that were not looted had N6m

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by banme1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
aresa:

Funny how you people always pull Osun out of your asssxx when in fact the same Osun with little money commissioned more projects than Akpabio and the rest of that region except Amaechi in Rivers many times over... And before you challenge that fact, think twice and be ready to bring your akpabio proof while I bring my too. In fact I dare you to prove me wrong..

yes commissioning of talking drum. With huge debt.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by odikimi: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
irunoobo:
hypocrite pls come to Uyo, Abak, Ikot Ekpene and see for your self. I am a corps member serving in Uyo. Not yo mumu Fashola u renovated road and b charging toll for every where

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by stpat1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
A state that receives X 4 of what other states receive from the federation account at a time crude oil price was all time high. This is nothing compared to how much he got when he was governor.
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by udemzyudex(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
All of them are thieves, with the huge allocation mention the things he did?

All I want udom to do is partner with the private sector to build industries, there is no money in Akwa Ibom state everywhere is dry..
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Johnsmartinyang(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
irunoobo:
I believe u took raw weed.......u don't have ur facts

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Syjibrin(f): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
My own home town be like Mr. Bones Igwaragwara village. May God judge all the past governors of Kogi state.
i concord with u we kogite Are not lucky to have the one that will steal from us but to work mbanu. We have bunch of criminal leaders Kogi and Benue Are not always lucky interns
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by aresa: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
[s]
banme1:
yes commissioning of talking drum. With huge debt.
[/s]

Unintelligent IpOd ZOMBIE.

Yes including the talking drum which I love. Osun state commissioned more projects than akpabio and the rest of SS and SE combined except Amaechi in Rivers.

Bring your facts and lets compare or STFU and keep it moving. All you losers have is talk and talk with no action...
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by banme1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Yes including the talking drum which I love. Osun state commissioned more projects than akpabio and the rest of SS and SE combined except Amaechi in Rivers.

Bring your facts and lets compare or STFU and keep it moving. All you losers have is talk and talk with no action...
he commissioned odorless fufu. Ur governor keeps whining about crude oil prize drop. Cos of that he can't pay salaries. Let me ask u. Osun get oil? Why is that rascal refrigerator quack technician so worried about crude. Debt will kill osun. It will be better osun be merged with oyo and appoint aregbe rascal commissioner for osun affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by samuelUMOH(m): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
irunoobo:
Visit Akwa ibom and confirm that Akpabio remains the best governor .Wheather he inflat or not the truth is that he built and rebranded the state.The last time i visited the state i was dazed by magnitude of infrastructural development ,however he may have his flaws as human but undoubtedly there is a great change .

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by aresa: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
[s]
banme1:
he commissioned odorless fufu. Ur governor keeps whining about crude oil prize drop. Cos of that he can't pay salaries. Let me ask u. Osun get oil? Why is that rascal refrigerator quack technician so worried about crude. Debt will kill osun. It will be better osun be merged with oyo and appoint aregbe rascal commissioner for osun affairs.
[/s]

Osun state commissioned more projects than akpabio and the rest of SS and SE combined except Amaechi in Rivers.

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by aresa: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
The Akwa Ibom State government has admitted its indebtedness to commercial banks to the tune of N64.5bn.

He said, “Whereas Akwa Ibom State was paying N3.6bn monthly to service her loans –

“This will free about N3bn for developmental projects. We wrote to Akwa Ibom Assembly to seek approval”.

“This is one of the requirements from the Debt Management Office for the state to enjoy the approval of benefitting from the FG’s bond facility”, he added.

Okon stated that the repayment of the debt would last 20 years,

http://www.informationng.com/2015/08/akwa-ibom-owes-banks-n64-5bn-commissioner.html

Still grossly in debt with all the huge oil money and allocations...
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by aresa: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Btw, what happened to the tropicana and the N67 billion he spent on the invincible tropicana...?
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by banme1(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Osun state commissioned more projects than akpabio and the rest of SS and SE combined except Amaechi in Rivers.

pained dude from a poor state osun. Na wa oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by aresa: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2016

^^^^^^^^^^Fantasy..

^^^^^^^Reality..

Abandoned Tropicana....
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by aresa: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
[s]
banme1:
pained dude from a poor state osun. Na wa oo.
[/s]

Bring your facts and lets compare or STFU and keep it moving. All you losers have is talk and talk with no action..
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by banme1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s] I am ashamed of my state osun. Poverty stricken state
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by aresa: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
Despite the yearly allocation of several billions of naira for the construction of a proposed greenfield deep seaport at Ibaka in Akwa Ibom State by both the State Government and the Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA) since 2011, the project has remained elusive, with no evidence of a port being built at the proposed site.

The project is missing in the National Integrated Infrastructure Master Plan and in the list of similar projects planned in partnership between the federal government and state government, with expectations of private investors collaborations, investigations by LEADERSHIP have revealed.

The Ibaka Deep Seaport, a project for which the federal ministry of transport, the NPA and the Akwa Ibom State Government have held several workshops and taken commendations at several events is also missing in a maritime and air transport report prepared by Steer Davies Gleave for the Infrastructure Consortium for Africa (ICA) hosted by

The African Development Bank.

The study, which was carried out to assess the potential for enhanced private participation in the maritime and air transport sectors in Africa however identified the Lekki Deep Seaport measuring 970m of container berths, 320m dry bulk berth, 1-2 oil berths and located 60km east of Lagos.

The Badagry greefield port, Koko Port and Olokola Port were also listed with their capacity and promoters.

The water at Ibaka is said to have a natural draft of 11 metres, without dredging, making it a huge potential for possible deep seaport construction.

Akwa Ibom State has continued to budget for the port, which Governor Godswill Akpabio said would create employment for 100,000 Nigerians.

The NPA had also told LEADERSHIP in Uyo at the PCC meeting that the deep seaport would be completed in 2015.

When LEADERSHIP visited the proposed site of the deep seaport at Ibaka, there was nothing to show that a seaport was being planned at coastal community.

A lonely dilapidated narrow road, better described as a colonial road leads to Ibaka, from Oron. As early as 2011, the Akwa Ibom State Governor told a Nigeria Ports Consultative Council (PCC) meeting in Uyo that his government had concluded plans to dualise the road.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201312160580.html

Akpabio budgets billions every year for this invisible seaport.

1. Ibaka seaport is not in the FG gazette and there is zero FG budget for it.

Meaning the FG doesn't know anything about this seaport officially

2. Akpabio budgets billions for this bridge every year with not even bush clearing or fence erected.

Meaning Akpabio pockets free billions every year.

smh..
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by aresa: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
banme1:
I am ashamed of my state osun. Poverty stricken state

Look at this IpoDzOMBIE. Even though Osun is not my state, I'm very proud of Osun..

You are obviously the loser who is ashamed of his state since you can not accept the challenge and compare commissioned projecrs in Osu with your ZERO project state..

Shameless IpOdloser is scared.. look at him dodging and dancing around... grin
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by KiloUniform: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
I wish all out roads are like this. I fear Nigeria my country!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by banme1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
aresa:

Look at this IpoDzOMBIE. Even though Osun is not my state, I'm very proud of Osun..

You are obviously the loser who is ashamed of his state since you can not accept the challenge and compare commissioned projecrs in Osu with your ZERO project state..

Shameless IpOdloser is scared.. look at him dodging and dancing around... grin

state allocation 6million osun state. No wonder beggars are much in osun. Even that useless governor is begging for money from crude oil. Travel to AKWA IBOM let me show u round the beautiful state.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by aresa: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
[s]
banme1:
state allocation 6million osun state. No wonder beggars are much in osun. Even that useless governor is begging for money from crude oil. Travel to AKWA IBOM let me show u round the beautiful state.
[/s]

Shameless IpOdloser is scared.. look at him dodging and dancing around.. grin
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by aresa: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
banme1:

He said, “Whereas Akwa Ibom State was paying N3.6bn monthly to service her loans –

“This will free about N3bn for developmental projects. We wrote to Akwa Ibom Assembly to seek approval”.

“This is one of the requirements from the Debt Management Office for the state to enjoy the approval of benefitting from the FG’s bond facility”, he added.

Okon stated that the repayment of the debt would last 20 years,

http://www.informationng.com/2015/08/akwa-ibom-owes-banks-n64-5bn-commissioner.html

^^^^^^ That's your debtor and bankrupt state.

20 Years to pay off Akpabio's gbese.... grin
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by guyXander(m): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
oilsuop:
Looks at money and good governance can do which we get little bit developed in SW sad
Lai Mohammed see the screenshot of Ikot Ntuen. Home town of Apkabio as seen on Google Earth™.

We ain't fools here. Must of us are graduates. undecided

There is not one single tarred road. And this Google Earth images is about a year ago.
And he left office a year ago.

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by FKO81(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

This villager you don charge moniker run come this side grin
aresa:
[s][/s]

This villager you don charge moniker run come this side, insecure soul, your people are dying in penury in Odah, Oshogbo, Ikerre use the time you are wasting here and safe your people

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Lawsimon(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
irunoobo:
gbam...God bless you for this comment. I feel sorry for short sighted Akwa Ibomites and Nigerians
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by aresa: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
[s]
FKO81:

This villager you don charge moniker run come this side grin
This villager you don charge moniker run come this side, insecure soul, your people are dying in penury in Odah, Oshogbo, Ikerre use the time you are wasting here and safe your people
[/s]

And this IpodZOmbieBINGO is from where?
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by layeenka(m): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
sambony4luv:
The poster doesn't know the hometown of Mr Akpabio. These are pictures of dualised roads and junctions in th state capital Uyo and not Mr Akpabios home town. Mr Akpabio is from ituen in Essien Udim LGA. Poster always get ur news right and verified before posting. Tenkiu. The only attraction that can be compared to this is in Akpabio senatorial district (ikot ekpene senatorial district ) and not his home town.
The first and second pictures is the same and i can tell you, thats ikot ekpene Plaza beside the 4 point hotels be sheraton.......Meanwhile Sen Akpabio's hometown which is ikot ntuen, Ukana Essien udim local govt is also a very nice place, not as nice as ikot ekpene or anywia in Uyo tho, as a matter of fact The newly built federal polytechnic in Akwa ibom state is also in Ukana# and as i said earlier it cant be compared to anywia in Uyo, Uyo is a paradise both during the day and in the night
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by christinie(f): 12:09am On Mar 31, 2016
Go to AKS and check out other L.G.A's by yourself.

aresa:

But you still wont show us anything beyond the same roads in Uyo...

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 31, 2016
They keep celebrating mediocrity , that's why they (politicians) always get away with their enormous crimes and looths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo / US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.