Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married (4084 Views)

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice / Why U Should Be Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by lanrywatt(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pls ignore the error and enjoy the post I am not perfect ooo... Ehn Ehn

Single life is sweet especially for those running away from responsible and commitment. It seems there are more benefits from being single than married

Being single is an integral part of growing up, where u get to know yourself, your talent, abilities and your needs, your gifts and most importantly your weaknesses and how you are able to manage both. Alot of people jump into marriage without working on themselves, all that comes to there head is marriage especially ladies who are still in their finals, fresh graduates and those above 30 and still counting cheesy....

Being single help you learn how to trust yourself in meeting life’s challenges, and to trust your judgment about others and when to call upon them. You have time to reflect and to consider, to understand what drives you and what satisfies you and how to develop resources to meet your life goals..

1. You can serve God better when single than being married, because ur focus will be on God alone, Just like the likes of Elijah, Daniel, Paul etc.

2. You have the liberty to choose what you want without considering the interest of any Partner, it your life your business, your choice.

3. You can speak with people freely, without having to worry about the impact your opinions might have on a partner. U can woo anything in skirt and trousers. Without feeling you are cheating on any body except yourself

4. You can make your own friends, whom you don’t have to share or explain to anyone .

5. There is peace and quiet at home whenever you need it

6. Being single will encourage you to join several organizations and social groups that interest you and allow you to share in gregarious times.

7. It helps you spend money on yourself without having to share with any partner, have only yourself to square up with and have no need to plead with any partner for the opportunity to purchase what you want.

8. You can eat in a way that is healthy for yourself without having to compromise or be tempted by a partner’s choices. Some people prefer eating onions in suya while their partner eat the meat. That is a selfish love which you don't have to experience being single, except u are a maga or a mugu

9. You are free to enjoy a sensual and sexual life with anyone without feeling
guilty abt anytin. You are able to sample as many ladies or guys as u want. But be careful of the unknown, just saying

10. You can focus more of your energy on your health, your interests, your journey, your education, your life..

Before u condemn me pls take note of the fact that I am not against those that are married because I will get married at some point too,grin noontheless I feel it better being single because there are people who are married who wish they can turn back the hands of time while there are people tired of been single..
Enjoy ur single life while you can wink
Add yours without insult ejo ooo, mi ole pari wo. ( I can't shout )

4 Likes

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by halfricanadian(f): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
undecided u kno u need sumone to satisfy ur romantic urge abi?
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by MRBrownJ: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
what a pile of garbage!!!!!
LIFE, however you want to look at it, will always be better with someone by your side to:
- care for you
- help you
- support you
- share the burden
- share the joy
- relax with
- build together
- be stronger as a unit
- give you a second opinion etc

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Menh, u need to know how sweet it is to be single althou there are times the loneliness creeps in.

No dramas, No films, Noo cries/tears, No worries about where ur guy is, No worries if he's fvcking another girl.

And the FREEDOM.
Waoh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by lanrywatt(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
smiley seems u aren't enjoying ur single life.. .wait are u married ni
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by halfricanadian(f): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
lanrywatt:

Yes got married today in a nlders dreams cheesy
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by halfricanadian(f): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
lanrywatt:

Yes got married today in a nlders dreams cheesy.
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by lanrywatt(m): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
MRBrownJ:
LIFE, however you want to look at it, will always be better with someone by your side to:
- care for you
- help you
- support you
- share the burden
- share the joy
- relax with
- build together
- be stronger as a unit
Are u pained ni, I never said people should remain single.... It seems u are used to eating garbage

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by lanrywatt(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
Menh, u need to know how sweet it is to be single althou there are times the loneliness creeps in.

No dramas, No films, Noo cries/tears, No worried about where ur guy is, No worries if he's fvcking another girl.

And the FREEDOM.
Waoh!!!
cheesy tell dem

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by Eddygourdo(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Singleness is very sweet till mid life crisis come knocking. It's then you will realise, you didn't die at 60, thus you likely to live a lonely life till death at 85, then you realise you have no much money to even hire olosho, then you realise even if olosho offers the puna for free, you don't have the strength to complete a round, then you realise ur mates are attending the wedding and graduation if their children and grand children while they keep inviting you to rub it in, then you realise that being married transcends sex and romance but allows you to live with someone who really knows you when ur legs become weaker, penis flaccid, eyes dimmer and muscle withered.

Singleness had its time and marriage has its time, never confuse one for the other or forget to take that necessary step when required. Lest you build sand houses at old age.

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by lanrywatt(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes got married today in a nlders dreams cheesy.
U must be a new version of Joseph... I hope it becomes a reality wink hope the groom didn't runaway grin
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by halfricanadian(f): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
lanrywatt:

U must be a new version of Joseph... I hope it becomes a reality wink hope the groom didn't runaway grin

He ran away embarassed

i used my powers to draw him back ni o cheesy

Ive always been a female joseph im josephina

Nd oluwa joseph ti mi lowo for short grin
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by ifeajikap(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
yes d gals can only offer sex

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by halfricanadian(f): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:

Nd u tink u single cheesy

carry on!!!!!!
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by halfricanadian(f): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:

carry on!!!!!!.
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by ifeajikap(m): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
MRBrownJ:
- care for you
- help you
- support you
- share the burden
- share the joy
- relax with
- build together
- be stronger as a unit
I could also bring out points and call urs pile of garbage, food for taught don't call sumbdy opinion garbage bcuz u dnt agree wit it
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by lanrywatt(m): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Singleness is very sweet till mid life crisis come knocking. It's then you will realise, you didn't die at 60, thus you likely to live a lonely life till death at 85, then you realise you have no much money to even hire olosho, then you realise even if olosho offers the puna for free, you don't have the strength to complete a round, then you realise ur mates are attending the wedding and graduation if their children and grand children while they keep inviting you to rub it in, then you realise that being married transcends sex and romance but allows you to live with someone who really knows you when ur legs become weaker, penis flaccid, eyes dimmer and muscle withered.

Singleness hadits time and marriage had its time, never confuse one for the other or forget to take that necessary step when required. Lest you build sand houses at old age.
Nice one, there isn't any confusion here, there is a milestone for singleness which should not over lap that of marriage but everyone is single at some point before u finally tie the knot.. That the period we are talking abt.
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by ifeajikap(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

carry on!!!!!!.

y did u mention me twice, m single by d way, I like d op point but right now I dnt wanna be single cuz I need sum1 to achieve my goals
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by Eddygourdo(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
lanrywatt:

Nice one, there isn't any confusion here, there is a milestone for singleness which should not over lap that of marriage but everyone is single at some point before u finally tie the knot.. That the period we are talking abt.
oh of course, if only the single period is considered. Yes it is very delicious. Those who get married during the single phase are in bondage

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by halfricanadian(f): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
y did u mention me twice, m single by d way, I like d op point but right now I dnt wanna be single cuz I need sum1 to achieve my goals

cheesy carry on

Playing single ladies- beyonce
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by lanrywatt(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

He ran away embarassed

i used my powers to draw him back ni o cheesy

Ive always been a female joseph im josephina

Nd oluwa joseph ti mi lowo for short grin
Lolz... Which power.. Super power abi... I see it seems he still enjoy being single
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by halfricanadian(f): 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
lanrywatt:

Lolz... Which power.. Super power abi... I see it seems he still enjoy being single

He can enjoy his single hood na

He is a single husband cheesy
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by lanrywatt(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
oh of course, if only the single period is considered. Yes it is very delicious. Those who get married during the single phase are in bondage
It depends on the where u are coming from.. Marriage is never bondage even if most people see it dat way, it is a perfect will of God... No one is born into marriage Dis days
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by ifeajikap(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy carry on
Playing single ladies- beyonce
carrying on I am
Playing weda na one naira m.i
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by lanrywatt(m): 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

He can enjoy his single hood na

He is a single husband cheesy
Which makes u a single wife grin
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by halfricanadian(f): 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
lanrywatt:

Which makes u a single wife grin

Asin cheesy wahlai its crazy

We now give birth to single children grin
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by Eddygourdo(m): 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
lanrywatt:

It depends on the where u are coming from.. Marriage is never bondage even if most people see it dat way, it is a perfect will of God... No one is born into marriage Dis days
yeah, people use wife to do gf and vice versa. Instead of having a gf one would get a wife. When he realises he didn't make the best choice frustrations start setting in. This is a major reason I advocate dating properly and not a fan of the virgin nonsense unless it's a decision based on higher calling
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by uckennety(m): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

AsHawo,runs-babes,illusionist and clubs babes r available

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by halfricanadian(f): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
uckennety:

AsHawo,runs-babes,illusionist and clubs babes r available

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Std hiv herpes are available
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by lanrywatt(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
I could also bring out points and call urs pile of garbage, food for taught don't call sumbdy opinion garbage bcuz u dnt agree wit it
He is frustrated and I can see he is still dreaming for his proposed gf

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by uckennety(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:

Singleness had its time and marriage has its time, never confuse one for the other or forget to take that necessary step when required. Lest you build sand houses at old age.
Dts is y i'll hire a surrogate mum to bear my kids!and finally v a contract wife wEn I need it

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by uckennety(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Std hiv herpes are available

Marriage is not d remedy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop A Selfie And Whoever Likes It Thinks Your Cool / The Ancient Sexual Styles / The Movie 'acrimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.