Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married (4122 Views)

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice / Why U Should Be Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by lanrywatt(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Asin cheesy wahlai its crazy

We now give birth to single children grin
Lmao... Everytin is single back to back from single dream to single husband to single wife and to single children and back to children single life wink
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by halfricanadian(f): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
uckennety:

Marriage is not d remedy

Neither is fuvking around!
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by lanrywatt(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Std hiv herpes are available
To does that are destined to have it

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by ifeajikap(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

condom is dere, by d way romance makes u weak

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by halfricanadian(f): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
lanrywatt:

Lmao... Everytin is single back to back from single dream to single husband to single wife and to single children and back to children single life wink

shocked dats nt my real husband o
My real husband is happily married to me in d future
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by uckennety(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Condoms r available!u can insist on med-test b4 anytin!+ marriage doesn't change dt

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by halfricanadian(f): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
lanrywatt:

To does that are destined to have it

Many are called to have it few are chosen to die with it cry
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by uckennety(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Neither is fuvking around!

Reduces drama dt leads to trauma!

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by halfricanadian(f): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
condom is dere, by d way romance makes u weak

cheesy baddest!!!!! U don kno every trick
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by halfricanadian(f): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
uckennety:

Condoms r available!u can insist on med-test b4 anytin!+ marriage doesn't change dt

Ive heard ooooo
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by Eddygourdo(m): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
uckennety:

Dts is y i'll hire a surrogate mum to bear my kids!and finally v a contract wife wEn I need it
Hmmmm it's a good arrangement. You need to make a whole lot of money for that though. Wish you good speed

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by ifeajikap(m): 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy baddest!!!!! U don kno every trick
now dat I tink of it 4 u to fear std means u dnt use condom asin skin to skin

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by halfricanadian(f): 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
uckennety:

Reduces drama dt leads to trauma!

Yup bt d after math of fuvkin around
turns trauma to drama
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by halfricanadian(f): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
now dat I tink of it 4 u to fear std means u dnt use condom asin skin to skin

cheesy no i do soul to soul nd touch ur toe
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by ifeajikap(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

touch ur toe dat style. Makes me knod my head in slow motion
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by uckennety(m): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup bt d after math of fuvkin around
turns trauma to drama
Dts y i'll hire a surrogate mum n v a contract marriage Wn it's needed

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by lanrywatt(m): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked dats nt my real husband o
My real husband is happily married to me in d future
Lmao...Amen oo
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by halfricanadian(f): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
touch ur toe dat style. Makes me knod my head in slow motion

cheesy ok
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by MRBrownJ: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
Menh, u need to know how sweet it is to be single althou there are times the loneliness creeps in.

No dramas, No films, Noo cries/tears, No worried about where ur guy is, No worries if he's fvcking another girl.

And the FREEDOM.
Waoh!!!

if you always meet the wrong guys then A) you can only blame it on yourself, and B) you CANT use these no good men as a reason to be single, and instead should use the energy to find guys that would treat you (and act) RIGHT

lanrywatt:

Are u pained ni, I never said people should remain single.... It seems u are used to eating garbage

if you believe the above in bold then what is this whole BS thread about then? at least, stand for the garbage you write, and keep thinking that the childish point you brought here are relevant.

ifeajikap:
I could also bring out points and call urs pile of garbage, food for taught don't call sumbdy opinion garbage bcuz u dnt agree wit it

and you have all the right to your opinions, but i stand by mine claim that his points are CHILDISH, and a pile of garbage from an immature miserable mind, who possibly only dated miserable deluded unfit people, and believe that this is the way life goes (as if there can only be peace and quiet at home if you are single, NONSENSE!!!!).

stop using y'all miserable state of mind to date miserable unfit women, and then come here and tell us all that being single is better!
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by lanrywatt(m): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

undecided
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by lanrywatt(m): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=MRBrownJ post=44253783]

if you always meet the wrong guys then A) you can only blame it on yourself, and B) you CANT use these no good men as a reason to be single, and instead should use the energy to find guys that would treat you (and act) RIGHT

if you believe the above in bold then what is this whole BS thread about then? at least, stand for the garbage you write, and keep thinking that the childish point you brought here are relevant.[s][/s]

and you have all the right to your opinions, but i stand by mine claim that his point are CHILDISH, and a pile of garbage from an immature miserable mind, who [s][/s]
now I see, u are suffering from bipolar effective disorder and ur brain are far away from ur stinky small head with no mental cohesion, maybe u should go back and read the post again, I never say getting married is wrong cost it seems u are scared of ramaining single for the rest of ur life, that is ur problem deal with it.. I'm single now doesn't in any way means I will not get married when the time is right but now I'm enjoying my singleness with a bottle of water... go Hang urself like I care

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by arofemites(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
No one can be single forever. And if u decided, it's loneliness given birth to depression that will kill u at d later stage of ur life, irrespective of ur status. Rich, poor, healthy or sick.

Nothing in this life is as great as having ur own family.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by RuggedArab: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
Menh, u need to know how sweet it is to be single althou there are times the loneliness creeps in.

No dramas, No films, Noo cries/tears, No worried about where ur guy is, No worries if he's fvcking another girl.

And the FREEDOM.
Waoh!!!

SMH!

Boring life of a single girl/mom.
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
RuggedArab:

SMH!

Boring life of a single girl/mom.
This guy don come again oo cheesy

Last tym I checked, you were single too abi undecided.

So, let's njoy our FREEDOM
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by RuggedArab: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
This guy don come again oo cheesy

Last tym I checked, you were single too abi undecided.

So, let's njoy our FREEDOM

What 'FREEDOM"? why console yourself with the word (freedom).

You acting weird lately though. undecided undecided
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by MRBrownJ: 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
lanrywatt:
d go back and read the post again, I never say getting married is wrong cost it seems u are scared of ramaining single for the rest of ur life, that is ur problem deal with it.. I'm single now doesn't in any way means I will not get married when the time is right but now I'm enjoying my singleness with a bottle of water... go Hang urself like I care

use what you have between your ears to understand that marriage has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything i wrote, here is a HINT on where you should have focussed...

LIFE, however you want to look at it, will always be better with someone by your side
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
RuggedArab:

What 'FREEDOM"? why console yourself with the word (freedom).

You acting weird lately though. undecided undecided
How?

Acting weird?
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by lanrywatt(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
MRBrownJ:

use what you have between your ears to understand that marriage has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything i wrote, here is a HINT on where you should have focussed...

LIFE, however you want to look at it, will always be better with someone by your side

The best is to get married, when u are up to the task.. Enjoy ur single life before u get married. Understand dat too
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by RuggedArab: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author :=HateU2 post=44256087]How?

Acting weird?
[/quote]

Yea, weird. Chill off with this kiss

Your blood pressure gets high on any singles topic.
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
RuggedArab:

okiesss

Noted
Gracias
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by lanrywatt(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
RuggedArab:

Na e-sphygmomanometer u use measure am or inner eye grin
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by xp17(m): 12:10am On Mar 31, 2016
halfricanadian:
undecided u kno u need sumone to satisfy ur romantic urge abi?
...and you have to be married to get laid, right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COUNTER: 6 Signs She Has A Crush On You. / Long Or Fat / FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.