Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) (47940 Views)

See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust / Kano At Night (Video, Photos) / Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by oresanya17: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
it is d same place dat is lekki tow gate and d rest is one thousand and four very xlose to balarabe musa

1 Like

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by NaijaCuzin: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
#ILOVeLaGoS
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Ginius95(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
oresanya17:
it is d same place dat is lekki tow gate and d rest is one thousand and four very xlose to balarabe musa

You Sabi Lagos Sir.
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by IamUdo(m): 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
All that 1 na filter them use for picture. Lagos state is still a CHAOTIC MESS compared to other fellow African mega cities.
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by ehinmowo: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
you people should live an area less than 4000km2 alone and face d decapitated 900, 000km2
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by xreal: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
xreal2:
Ok, so i was walking past front page jejely when i saw a lost but found FTC and as a proper Nigerian........

I dedicate this to my recently discovered nairaland twin bro xreal

@ the posters below me. If you want this space come and take it

Oooh, thanks.

I see you bro. grin
I will surely do a payback soon. lol
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ayodejioak:
FTC2.. stayed in ikoyi before coming down to the US. Omg I miss my hood. Parkview, bordillon, banana island and lekki via 5 cowries creek.

The funny thing is you never might know for years that one tinubu or psquare live next to you.

Like and share if you rep lagos
#teamlagosisland

Hey dude, where in Maryland are you?
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by olarhtunji(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
be whynin yourself ...if i take u to iyana ipaja,ikeja ,agege , iyana iba my guy u go love Lagos ...not diz poo
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
lagos is beautiful

1 Like

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by macaranta(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
cool
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by goodvision12(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lagos is the finest dirtiest city in nigeria,africa and the world.

1 Like

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Ayodejioak(m): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nigayoyo:

Hey dude, where in Columbus are you? I live on E North Broadway St

Really? Cool....
I stay on the northside.. schrock n cleveland ave.
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by lailo: 12:41am On Mar 31, 2016
mhizbright:
can this b lagos?
Ibere grin
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:56am On Mar 31, 2016
bayslw007:
lagos is beautiful
If snapped from a helicopter (location dependent)!!!
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2016
Those photographs aint real, thats photo shopped imagery of lagos.

Find real pictures of Lagos below. angry No matter how you want to hype it, Lagos is lagging behind in cleanliness. grin

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 31, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If snapped from a helicopter (location dependent)!!!

Abegi!! : you mean photo-shopped from a helicopter. undecided
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2016
kaeforum:

Abegi!! : you mean photo-shopped from a helicopter. undecided

You are right o. Filters and pictorial positively distorted. Person wey never reach Lagos b4 and has the misfortune of watching that Olamide's video would be tempted. But very much disgusted and disappointed on arrival!!!
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Haryohdeji(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2016
BedLam:
Lol. What are you dressing there ? Most are beautiful with aerial view. Why didn't you go to inner surulere from barracks to shitta then idiaraba? Haha. Even Lagos island idumota is an eyesore. I'm not mediocre! 70 percent of Lagos is nothing to write about and here you are putting some silly pictures. Phew. Give everybody the excellence !
keep shut...learn to Appreciate what you have. #ekoonibaje
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2016
BedLam:
Lol. What are you dressing there ? Most are beautiful with aerial view. Why didn't you go to inner surulere from barracks to shitta then idiaraba? Haha. Even Lagos island idumota is an eyesore. I'm not mediocre! 70 percent of Lagos is nothing to write about and here you are putting some silly pictures. Phew. Give everybody the excellence !

Don't forget, you sold that Microsoft Surface Pro 3 in Lagos!!!!
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Ayodejioak:

Really? Cool....
I stay on the northside.. schrock n cleveland ave.

Yep, I hardly meet Nigerians here....too many Ghanaians and Somalis here. The African stores are mostly owned by Ghanaians...Good to know a Naija lives nearby.
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by BedLam: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Don't forget, you sold that Microsoft Surface Pro 3 in Lagos!!!!
Na wa o. I can sell it anywhere.
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by BedLam: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Haryohdeji:
keep shut...learn to Appreciate what you have. #ekoonibaje
You can always appreciate and eat your poo while you have it. Not me.

1 Like

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by sam90s(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2016
Is it classified? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by tck2000(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2019
g

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight / God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) / Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.