Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru (37335 Views)

Here Are Those Destroying Buhari’s Administration, What They’ve Done Will SHOCK / Dangote Plan To Replicate Tinubu Colonisation Of Lagos State / El-rufai’s Religious Bill In Kaduna ‘absolutely Wrong’ – Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by mattyboy007(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
mynd1:
Good. Like I said earlier,if u are not comfortable with what El-rufai is doing in Kaduna state,kindly park your things and leave.

God bless El-rufai

God bless Nigeria.
Were u base in kd?
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by therealtunji(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
This vertically challenged agent of Lucifer been bleeping up since FCT days. Thunder fire every agent of satanic indoctrination.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by NafMarshal(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
bettercreature:
I support the bill,Religion is the cause of all evil
I can understand the cry of those business men called Pastors and General overchair grin grin grin grin
Sadly Daddy G.O wont like this one

Using tithe to build university where member who contributed to build it can not afford to send their children

Riding 50 million naira car while Pastors are living in face me i slap,riding Okada

Buying privates jets while member can not afford to eat before coming to church

Turning churches to their personal property

A situation where churches are richer than State government

Haba! na only christianity waka come?

this is how hatred is born!!!!!!...
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Lolz......are you a monitoring demon?
I still maintain that it is a typo error,I believe when it comes to command of English language both Written and spoken, yo are no match to me.................suit yourself else you want me to start exposing your ills.
bro I beg pack well. you made consecutive errors in ur write ups and yet, u still claim to best this fair lady in regards to oral and written English. abi shame no d catch u? topographic error indeed
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by emorse(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Captain001:

Now my brother; in all sincerity which of these proposed laws above are muslims guilty of, except use of loud speakers? The entire content of the bill affects christianity headlong. It seeks to cripple what christianity stands for. The very commandment of "go ye into the world and preach the gospel". When Christians would have to obtain licenses to preach in Kaduna, who'll issue these licenses? Isn't it muslims in the government of El Rufai. Anyway, I am convinced in my spirit beyond doubt that even without physical resistance the will of God will prevail. Let's just sit back and watch. We'll read the story here on nairaland when it happens.

Your post suggests to me that you're based either in the south south or eastern region of Nigeria where Christianity is dominant. Otherwise, you'd understand that Muslims have long caught up with Christians in practising religion publicly. They now hold public "crusades", vigils etc as much as Christians do. I'm even inclined to think it would be more so in the predominantly Islamic northern states.

I see no problem in the regulation of religious practices especially in a multi religious society like ours asides the ban on the sale of books.

The only people whom I think would have problems with this are the "men of God" who make a lot of money from crusades et al. Point is, don't disturb me with your religion and I won't disturb you with mine. Don't you think so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by erekoshe: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
franconian:

Admitedly, the bolded words need explicit explanation.

Nevertheless, I am in support of any bill that will ban the use of sound instruments by religious organizations to disturb people most especially at night

Yeah, this will ban the Christian's, the Muslim don't hold night vigil... Every law is subject to interpretation.. If u think critically on this, you'll figure out who will loose.

Remember both christian and Muslim will report to a board to be headed by a Muslim.. I don't want to sound like a fanatic, but time shall tell
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by cytellProperty: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Not Again
Old boy, dem dey correct you and you dey "Tarbon More" Why don't you just sharrappp!!!
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by LFJ: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Religion must also be practiced in d community, it isnt a doll u hide in a box.

Either as a Muslim or Christian, we can practice our religion without disturbing the other people. Your religion is your personal issue, do it in your church or mosque. Why should you come to my door or putting your speakers beside my window or block my street because you are preaching the words of God.
The logic is simple, do whatever you want to do in your room and churche or mosques.

3 Likes

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by ShineuEye: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
This hell Rufai can lie.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
LFJ:

Either as a Muslim or Christian, we can practice our religion without disturbing the other people. Your religion is your personal issue, do it in your church or mosque. Why should you come to my door or putting your speakers beside my window or block my street because you are preaching the words of God.
The logic is simple, do whatever you want to do in your room and churche or mosques.
How hard is this to understand plzzz?
Religion is like a p.enis, it's okay to have 1, it's okay to worship it even...but itz never ok to shove around in public.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by prinsam30: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
“It was first enacted in 1984 during the term of Air Vice Marshal Usman Mua’zu (retd)

Enacted in 1984 by a northerner

Hell-Rufai sent the same bill to the state House of Assembly since October 15, 2015 and was not a new bill as being speculated.

another northerner reenacted it October 15, 2015.

them swear for these set of people ni?

why we no dey hear say Christian dey enact law wey go make life unbearable for people na?

this country na real zoo I swear, I'm sorry to say that
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Abagworo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
We need the bill more here in the South where pentecostal churches have got a sizeable population brainwashed into materialism.

1 Like

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by nijanigga: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ride on my Governor I'm a Christian who is 100% behind you.We must regulate of these hirelings calling themselves MOG. Entrepreneur Apostle Suleiman there is no going back.Rumor mongers, we are marching forward,with all the churches and mosques ,Nigeria should be heaven on earth, instead it's a hell.There is no any sharia anywhere.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by MarysMeal: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
prinsam30:
“It was first enacted in 1984 during the term of Air Vice Marshal Usman Mua’zu (retd)

Enacted in 1984 by a northerner

Hell-Rufai sent the same bill to the state House of Assembly since October 15, 2015 and was not a new bill as being speculated.

another northerner reenacted it October 15, 2015.

them swear for these set of people ni?

why we no dey hear say Christian dey enact law wey go make life unbearable for people na?

this country na real zoo I swear, I'm sorry to say that

Religion is a scam.

Btw, what specie are you in the zoo?
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by RALPHOW(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
blueto:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/30/many-states-want-to-replicate-religious-bill-theyve-asked-for-our-copy-el-rufai/

This is how people like you started Sharia that finally resulted in Boko haram, the rest is history . This stupid bill may be the end of Nigeria and you will be held responsible. However God will not allow you and the other stupid Governors to end Nigeria rather God end will your life or tenure. PRESIDENT BUHARI PLEASE STOP THESE STUPID PEOPLE BEFORE THEY DESTROY YOUR GOOD WORKS.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Futureleader201(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
I'm not surprised at all.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by prinsam30: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
MarysMeal:

Religion is a scam.

Btw, what specie are you in the zoo?
I can see that u lack manners
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by boujaye: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Ride on mallam El-Rufai

Nigeria is a secular state I think many people don't understand what it legally means to practice religion in a secular state.

•Emphasis on doctrinal differences is weakening our religion in the country in the following areas

•Rivalries amongst denominations
•Petty politics in church coupled with ethnic biases.
•our country Nigeria is building big cathedrals and mosque instead of building men.
where do I classify you- a bat or a toad?
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
elrufai is a short f00L!he reminds me of the gay that died of anusCancer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Captain001(m): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
emorse:

Your post suggests to me that you're based either in the south south or eastern region of Nigeria where Christianity is dominant. Otherwise, you'd understand that Muslims have long caught up with Christians in practising religion publicly. They now hold public "crusades", vigils etc as much as Christians do. I'm even inclined to think it would be more so in the predominantly Islamic northern states.

I see no problem in the regulation of religious practices especially in a multi religious society like ours asides the ban on the sale of books.

The only people whom I think would have problems with this are the "men of God" who make a lot of money from crusades et al. Point is, don't disturb me with your religion and I won't disturb you with mine. Don't you think so?

My people have a saying that a woman who loses her children to death in their sleep; anytime the only surviving one is asleep she goes to pinch him to ensure he's still alive. El Rufai has been known to be a religious... I do not want to sound insolent. So even when his intent is harmless no one will know. Bro. Inasmuch as I may not be living in the north, this particular bill will hit the Christians harder in the long run. Talking about men of God making money from crusades is an unreasonable generalisation. No doubt there are wolves in sheep's clothing who use the church as a tool for pecuniary gains, a lot of them. It's not a surprise for true Christians as it was foretold in the bible that in the last days men shall be lovers of themselves rather than lovers of God. False prophets shall arise and shall deceive many; and a whole lot of other negative vices already happening in the church today. But that does not mean the genuine ones should be stopped from doing the work commanded of them. If audio and video messages are banned from being sold in roadside shops, what then becomes of Christian bookshops and stationery stores?
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by MarysMeal: 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
prinsam30:

I can see that u lack manners

You called Nigeria a zoo so, I asked, what type of animal are you?

Remember, your parents, your brothers, sisters all live in the zoo, so am sorry to ask, what type of animal are they? Since zoo is where animals are being kept.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by chemistry101: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
blueto:

why is he hiding and refusing to disclose the identities of the States if he is doing the right and logical thing?

these are all strategies to fully implement the Sharia law to the extent that even the trained and professional Detectives won't be able to detect such.

They have used Kaduna as a testing ground and it seemed progressive for them so far.
. He wanted to say" Northern governors"
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by mikolo80: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Not Again
why you con take d proof reading personal like dis na
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
cytellProperty:

Old boy, dem dey correct you and you dey "Tarbon More" Why don't you just sharrappp!!!
you quoted the wrong person plz
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by prettyboi1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin we warned them about shariah, but they didn't listen cry
What a dull comment.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by prettyboi1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
blueto:

why is he hiding and refusing to disclose the identities of the States if he is doing the right and logical thing?

these are all strategies to fully implement the Sharia law to the extent that even the trained and professional Detectives won't be able to detect such.

They have used Kaduna as a testing ground and it seemed progressive for them so far.
Daft reasoning!!!!!
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
A ploy to kill Christian evangelism, totally eliminate outdoor crusades as well as impede apostolic visits. Someone should tell him that it is a wild goose chase. Others have gone this anti-Christian path before, their scars are there for all to see. Nigeria isn't Turkey. Today the entire world comes to Nigeria to learn how Christian warfare prayers are made.

You rootless Christians that are applauding this self-destructive policy, be ready to share in the disaster that will follow shortly. Nigeria may not have great scientists, but we sure can boast of a considerable number of Christian prayer warlords. El Rufai and every lawmaker that assent this bill will wish they never visited this world when Heaven opens their case files.

I advise him to go ask Oshiomhole why he inexplicably rescinded his decision to tax church signposts in Edo state. My GOD, the Christian GOD is a Consuming Fire (Hebrews 12:29).
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Optionalx: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
No need ranting here and there. If the bill violates any part the constitution, aggrieved parties should challenge it at the courts and seek to void it simple.

This what CAN, nasfat, traditionalist should do na. Na democracy we dey naa. No need for emotions and sentiments
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by prettyboi1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nonybb:
No Southern state or any sane Northern state could have asked for re-visitation and prospects of implementation of such a bill if not as a result of insanity and ulterior motive of religious bigotry premeditated on the ongoing Islamization Agenda of the Hausa-Fulani government with Kaduna as a testing ground for its full fledge
Another daft reasoning.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by prettyboi1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Optionalx:
No need ranting here and there. If the bill violates any part the constitution, aggrieved parties should challenge it at the courts and seek to void it simple. This what CAN, nasfat, traditionalist should do na. Na democracy we dey naa. No need for emotions and sentiments
My brother, don't mind us, Nigerian folks, we just prefer to always take the easy road of not thinking rightly but instead replacing straight thoughts with bias.

1 Like

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by focus7: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Elrufai you end your misrable life in humiliation.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by nickxtra(m): 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
Apostle Suleiman says you will die if you go on with that bill. U no hear am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi / Sowore's Wife, Opeyemi And Supporters Protest In US, Want Him Released / What Do You Know About Igede Tribe In Benue State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.