Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru (37334 Views)

Here Are Those Destroying Buhari’s Administration, What They’ve Done Will SHOCK / Dangote Plan To Replicate Tinubu Colonisation Of Lagos State / El-rufai’s Religious Bill In Kaduna ‘absolutely Wrong’ – Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by timunstopable: 4:24am On Mar 31, 2016
finofaya:

Please explain exactly how you think this Islamization will proceed.

Over 50% of Nigerians are Muslim. If it's financial progress you are referring to, how will you account for the progress Nigeria has been making? How about the UAE or KSA? See as you just open mouth dey bleat like goat.

Over 50% pls copy me your source of this statistics
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by abdulwastecx(m): 4:38am On Mar 31, 2016
barbaricman:
cos your brain is ignoramus!

go read what you post and see how it affects Christian and have little or no effect on ya MUSLIM.

I just wonder the kind of person you are.
How does regulating religious preaching affect Christianity more than any other religions?

If you know how many conflict misinformed religious recording has cost in the north you wouldn't be saying this.
I live in the north and I know how people are brainwashed ( expecially Muslim) by extremist through the use of all these medium that El rufai want to ban.

Nasir elrufai is still one of the most progressive and intelligent governer in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by justmenoni: 5:30am On Mar 31, 2016
You self no dey TYRE grin tire must you type in English and you know our accent is usually different from writing so be mindful of your SPOKEN and written and please always accept corrections cos you can't know it all and hey stop been arrogant! Have you met him to have that confidence that you're better than him.

quote author=greatiyk4u post=44255948]

Lolz......are you a monitoring demon?
I still maintain that it is a typo error,I believe when it comes to command of English language both Written and spoken, yo are no match to me.................suit yourself else you want me to start exposing your ills.[/quote]
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by internetpirate: 5:42am On Mar 31, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Lolz.......u just argued from Ignorance, though I made a typographical error,am sure you are not above mistake

Lol! It's typographical....
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by internetpirate: 5:43am On Mar 31, 2016
greatiyk4u:

I still maintain that it is a typo error,I believe when it comes to command of English language both Written and spoken, yo are no match to me.................suit yourself else you want me to start exposing your ills.

Your punctuation is equally wrong...
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Fabrolistic: 6:13am On Mar 31, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Hope i wasn't stingy with the score
until i came accross those three words of yours, i use to think boko haram was brutal.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 31, 2016
idupaul:

See as you just carry one person chop likes die
I'm suprised with the Likes. I was only trying to show the guy the hypocrisy that reigns supreme in Nigeria.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 31, 2016
Fabrolistic:

until i came accross those three words of yours, i use to think boko haram was brutal.
LOL. Now this is funny
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2016
justmenoni:
You self no dey TYRE grin tire must you type in English and you know our accent is usually different from writing so be mindful of your SPOKEN and written and please always accept corrections cos you can't know it all and hey stop been arrogant! Have you met him to have that confidence that you're better than him.

. I was only having fun with him to kill boredom then.

quote author=greatiyk4u post=44255948]

I still maintain that it is a typo error,I believe when it comes to command of English language both Written and spoken, yo are no match to me.................suit yourself else you want me to start exposing your ills.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by hasyn04(m): 6:45am On Mar 31, 2016
GROSS!!
Ecoterrorist:
El rufai can rot for all i care
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by paparazzi1987(m): 6:46am On Mar 31, 2016
repogirl:
The loud preaching thing is really annoying sha. The churches in my area respect themselves and don't use loud speakers outside their churches.

The problem is the mosque, every 5.30 am, 1pm, 4pm and 7pm, they are my automatic alarm clock to know what the time is. Just so bloody annoying.

It's so loud, it wakes my kids most times in the morning, who come and disturb me that is not ready to leave my sweet pillow yet.

I don't understand why they are allowed to cause such noise when the churches don't do such.

Mrs. Liar Lie
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 31, 2016
preciusly:

I really love the way you handled Ecoterrorist on this one. I asked the same question you asked her and laughed too.....may be she is crushing on you....just want to make common sense, lols.
Sorry the reverse was the caes. Do i know you or you want to climb Nairaland pedestal with my mention
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by loshybab(m): 6:51am On Mar 31, 2016
I'm in full support of d law.....

Perhaps! D critics of ds law wl agree dt d shiite encounter wt d military prompted ds law,bt dey wl rather prefer to ignore dt coz it affects d muslims.

I'm sure heaven wl let loose if those shiites were xtians.

....People should think with their brain and speak
with their mouth!
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by repogirl(f): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2016
paparazzi1987:

Mrs. Liar Lie
How? undecided
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by paparazzi1987(m): 6:59am On Mar 31, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Religion must also be practiced in d community, it isnt a doll u hide in a box.

But it should not disturb others..
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2016
Many Northern states , that is. cheesy
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by bayinq25(m): 7:20am On Mar 31, 2016
blueto:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/30/many-states-want-to-replicate-religious-bill-theyve-asked-for-our-copy-el-rufai/
The primary problem of the world is religion.Here in Africa,we see religion as an excuse to hate and exercise bigotry with ease.This wouldn't take us anywhere.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Joe82834(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Christians! Christians! Christians! Are u not ashamed? Where does d bill not favor christianity! Dumbness suddenly became ur name!
You can actually make ur points without name calling. The bill allows speakers in and around places of worship but only during ’stipulated time'. now therein lies a problem as there is no stipulated time for christians. Again no name calling on a social media, it portrays weakness . tanx
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Joe82834(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2016
repogirl:
The loud preaching thing is really annoying sha. The churches in my area respect themselves and don't use loud speakers outside their churches.

The problem is the mosque, every 5.30 am, 1pm, 4pm and 7pm, they are my automatic alarm clock to know what the time is. Just so bloody annoying.

It's so loud, it wakes my kids most times in the morning, who come and disturb me that is not ready to leave my sweet pillow yet.

I don't understand why they are allowed to cause such noise when the churches don't do such.
Well such a law still wouldn't affect them since d times u mentioned supposedly fall into the 'stipulated time'. Now u see an issue with this
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by repogirl(f): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2016
Joe82834:

Well such a law still wouldn't affect them since d times u mentioned supposedly fall into the 'stipulated time'. Now u see an issue with this
yeah, but they won't place their loudspeakers outside,I guess.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by MarysMeal: 7:48am On Mar 31, 2016
WiseBully:
A ploy to kill Christian evangelism, totally eliminate outdoor crusades as well as impede apostolic visits. Someone should tell him that it is a wild goose chase. Others have gone this anti-Christian path before, their scars are there for all to see. Nigeria isn't Turkey. Today the entire world comes to Nigeria to learn how Christian warfare prayers are made.

You rootless Christians that are applauding this self-destructive policy, be ready to share in the disaster that will follow shortly. Nigeria may not have great scientists, but we sure can boast of a considerable number of Christian prayer warlords. El Rufai and every lawmaker that assent this bill will wish they never visited this world when Heaven opens their case files.

I advise him to go ask Oshiomhole why he inexplicably rescinded his decision to tax church signposts in Edo state. My GOD, the Christian GOD is a Consuming Fire (Hebrews 12:29).

Who do we take serious now? You, an anonymous poster on Nairaland or Hell rufai a state governor who have made name for himself?

Imagine you talking about Nigeria boasting of a sizeable number of prayer warlord.

Like what the fvck! When scientist are there making impact, discovering on daily basis to make living comfortable, and all you could do is to boast of prayer warlord.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by mukhcech(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2016
nijanigga:
Ride on my Governor I'm a Christian who is 100% behind you.We must regulate of these hirelings calling themselves MOG. Entrepreneur Apostle Suleiman there is no going back.Rumor mongers, we are marching forward,with all the churches and mosques ,Nigeria should be heaven on earth, instead it's a hell.There is no any sharia anywhere.

May the almighty God be your guide. Aameen.

I am a muslim and the self guilt that go through my mind every friday is killing. U have Jumaat prayer precession blocking off the road making it hard for non muslims to carryout their activity. Even though it only last bout 5-10min. It is a huge sin in islam and under nigeria law.

The thought of an emergency victim leaves me in shock most times.

God is not an author of confusion. The law is rather coming late. It should be enacted soon and no loopholes should be left for mischief makers to take advantage of.

I personally have made effort to stop the use of loud speakers in the mosque where I pray. We dont need it for our prayers to be accepted.

2 Likes

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by mukhcech(m): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2016
Joe82834:

hmm, a religion not stipulated by God but by man. Anything goes bah.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Joe82834(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2016
repogirl:
yeah, but they won't place their loudspeakers outside,I guess.
Yes. Funny enough sound waves ain't fully restricted by walls. So a powerful n better speaker placed inside my compound can still do d damage. Just saying. Lols
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2016
Joe82834:

You can actually make ur points without name calling. The bill allows speakers in and around places of worship but only during ’stipulated time'. now therein lies a problem as there is no stipulated time for christians. Again no name calling on a social media, it portrays weakness . tanx
Articulately presented! Will respond lata!on my way to d offc!
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 31, 2016
MarysMeal:

Who do we take serious now? You, an anonymous poster on Nairaland or Hell rufai a state governor who have made name for himself?

Imagine you talking about Nigeria boasting of a sizeable number of prayer warlord.

Like what the fvck! When scientist are there making impact, discovering on daily basis to make living comfortable, and all you could do is to boast of prayer warlord.

Is someone paying you to be my valet? You are doing a good job following me about. cheesy cheesy
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by wiseoneking: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Lolz.......u just argued from Ignorance, though I made a typographical error,am sure you are not above mistake
Circular and Secular can never be said to be typograhical error. You are truly a product of QUOTA SYSTEM.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by wiseoneking: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Block head? Never learning. Humble your self and accept the correction.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by greatiyk4u(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
wiseoneking:
Circular and Secular can never be said to be typograhical error. You are truly a product of QUOTA SYSTEM.

What is this one saying?...read your comment again to see if you made any sense.......is product of Quota system a test of one's intellect?

Ignorantly u can't even articulate a simple premise to a logical conclusion, an embarrassment a little intellectual curiosity would have saved you.....stay off my mention.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by paparazzi1987(m): 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
repogirl:
How? undecided

You lied that churches don't make noise..
undecided
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by repogirl(f): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
paparazzi1987:

You lied that churches don't make noise..
undecided
in my area, they don't. Read slowly, so you can assimilate better.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by kayemdy: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
repogirl:
in my area, they don't. Read slowly, so you can assimilate better.

Lol......I swear u too get bad mouth grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts To President Buhari’s Victory At The Election Tribunal / Photos From APC Presidential Primaries In Lagos / What Do You Know About Igede Tribe In Benue State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.