Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend (40693 Views)

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel / "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by peeta4u(m): 4:18am On Mar 31, 2016
Cutehector:
I'm not saddened... cool

Sort of serves him right.
serves right or not. we all gonna dies someday....
Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:36am On Mar 31, 2016
byvan03:
Only unfaithful married men die in hotels, am yet to see a single man die after the romp. Is that karma or what? cheesy
those who are single have no need of hotel, because their own houses are still available for such without any trouble. May God have mercy on mankind on the issue of srxuality.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by DECOtech(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2016
greatbrian:
Something must kill a man
My brother, I concur. One thing must kill a man.
Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by alexlee50: 6:57am On Mar 31, 2016
onstelly:

In as much am not judging him but there is every possibility that this man would have been alive if he was at home with his family

Rip to the dead
that is correct, but our end will come at the appointed time, let us all pray that it is not when we are doing evil.This man that went, it was his time, he slipped in the bath, it could still have happened in his home
Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 31, 2016
God has answered the prayers of all the helpless civilians he has been exploiting during his career. cool
Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by onstelly(f): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2016
alexlee50:
that is correct, but our end will come at the appointed time, let us all pray that it is not when we are doing evil.This man that went, it was his time, he slipped in the bath, it could still have happened in his home
Well said

Do have a nice day
Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by alexlee50: 7:50am On Mar 31, 2016
onstelly:

Well said

Do have a nice day
u too,, cheers
Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by greatbrian(m): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2016
DECOtech:

My brother, I concur. One thing must kill a man.
Maybe yours would be a car...... going thru your status and profile I could see your love for GOOD CARS z incomparable anyway am also a GOOD RIDE freak so what's the model of the Ford beast in your profile pix
Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by Sunseeker: 10:50am On Mar 31, 2016
lipsrsealed Its a case of misadventure !
Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by MrCork: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Islie:
Police Sergeant dies in Lagos hotel

http://thenationonlineng.net/police-sergeant-dies-lagos-hotel/

....is the girl friend name Onstelly?? ..Onstelly from Nairaland?(juss askin) undecided
Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by onstelly(f): 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
MrCork:

....is the girl friend name Onstelly?? ..Onstelly from Nairaland?(juss askin) undecided

Now this is too much
If you don't let me be, I swear I will curse u
Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by MrCork: 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
onstelly:

Now this is too much
If you don't let me be, I swear I will curse u

... u gonnnna to send another witch from Nigeria to curse me in here in London?...how will she get Visa?? ... ((YOU HOMEBASE VILLAGE GIRLS MENNNNNNNNNNNNNN)) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by onstelly(f): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
MrCork:

... u gonnnna to send another witch from Nigeria to curse me in here in London?...how will she get Visa?? ... ((YOU HOMEBASE VILLAGE GIRLS MENNNNNNNNNNNNNN)) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fooollllllllll
Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by MrCork: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
onstelly:

Fooollllllllll

....ladies do not swaaaaar...how do you expet to find man on nairaland actlin like village girl?..SHAME! embarassed
Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by onstelly(f): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
MrCork:

....ladies do not swaaaaar...how do you expet to find man on nairaland actlin like village girl?..SHAME! embarassed
A man u said
I have one already, not looking for any again mister a piece of advise young man, better go n marry cos from all look of things your problem is because you are old n lonely
Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by MrCork: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
onstelly:

A man u said
I have one already, no to looking for any again mister a piece of advise young man, better go n marry cos from all look of things your problem is because you are old n lonely

...yeaaa.....you have a man (lie) but yet you spend 23 outter 24 HOUR on nairaland. ...Onstelly..YOU THE BIGGEST LIER ON NAIRALAND. ..YOU WILL RECIEVE 3MONTH BAN NEST TIME YOU LIE!!(ole ole) angry
Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by onstelly(f): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
MrCork:

...yes...you have a man but yet
Iru ewu
Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by MrCork: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
onstelly:

Iru ewu

[size=20pt] ....STOP DERAILIN EVERY THREAD! !![/size]

Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by onstelly(f): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
MrCork:

[size=20pt] ....STOP DERAILIN EVERY THREAD! !![/size]

Then stop mentioning my name you foggot
Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by MrCork: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
onstelly:

A man u said
I have one already, not looking for any again mister a piece of advise young man, better go n marry cos from all look of things your problem is because you are old n lonely

...we no you don't have me...so stop lieing!! angry
Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by MrCork: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
onstelly:

Then stop mentioning my name you foggot

...when?.. when did I mention yorrr name?....pliss controll your temper..angry Yoruba girl undecided
Re: Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend by onstelly(f): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
MrCork:

...when?.. when did I mention yorrr name?....pliss controll your temper..angry Yoruba girl undecided
You are too small to make me angry corkyhead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.