Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

"Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" (74018 Views)

Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Ceoflexygist: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
A bride failed to show up at her wedding last Saturday at Ikeja, Lagos, which led to the cancellation of the ceremony, leaving both families and devastated groom reeling in shock. According to twitter user, Fofo, who narrated the incident, the runaway bride was later found in a hotel room with her ex boyfriend, same hotel the whole family lodged in.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/30/bride-failed-to-show-up-at-her-wedding-in-lagos-and-was-later-found-with-her-ex-boy-friend/

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Ceoflexygist: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2016

2 Shares

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Ceoflexygist: 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
see more

3 Shares

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Winnelyn(f): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
Told my bro never to trust a woman... We can do nd undo grin

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by afanide: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Obviously she was forced into the marriage......

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by afanide: 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
Obviously she was forced into the marriage...... :-XObviously she was forced into the marriage......

2 Likes

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by divinehand2003(m): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
True talk

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by yeyeboi(m): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin

Ummm... I think the UK boi smells good like pounds Sterling.. wink

8 Likes

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by freesinzu(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
And if the guy......................................... They would say all guys are the same.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Ginaz(f): 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
Trust once gone in shreds is never coming in bays.

She should live her life the one she lay it. Something is worth fighting for if it's worth dying for.

They should let her be and as for the husband, he should be consoled, and thankful for the doom exposed before hand cos assuming he married her legally and the ex comes, his wife will freely fucck the guy under his nose.

Thank God it wasn't under his nose they fuccked but right in front of his eyes.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by dee02(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Deep.
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
The ex will still later dump her. Women and fish brain are like...abeg who get that Zuma meme? Be fast before data price increase abeg.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Tallesty1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
afanide:
Obviously she was forced into the marriage......
Forced?

I don't think so.

Many girls collect their last one few hours before their wedding.

Only great EXs will understand.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by fijiano202(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
Humans are truely wIcked,imagine how hurt the guy will be

8 Likes

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
cheesy

She's always been a ho! The groom should be glad that it happened like this before the kids came....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
At this point in time,if I decide to invoke juju on both mr L and the bride,I won't be blamed. I will just let them get married,juju things involved but they will live happily ever after in yaba left or on the street

1 Like

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
fijiano202:
Humans are truely weekend,imagine how hurt the guy will be
sincerely they are WEEKEND especially Friday,Saturday and Sunday.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by fijiano202(m): 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
southniyikaye:
sincerely they are WEEKEND especially Friday,Saturday and Sunday.

BRO joke on u

1 Like

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
SirJeffry:
The ex will still later dump her. Women and fish brain are like...abeg who get that Zuma meme? Be fast before data price increase abeg.

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Kakamorufu(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
that's why I hardly trust ladies. their heart is too fragile. Mteew. I just hope this ain't no fable sha.

2 Likes

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Nutase: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Inception(m): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
To the Ex boyfriend, you are simply ....

28 Likes

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
That's what happens when u force people into a relationship they don't want.

5 Likes

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by ikp120(m): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nma27:
That's what happens when u force people into a relationship they don't want.

Hey babe I'm your real guy o... Don't let them snatch you from me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Mafio: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
The lady is very selfish
Why wait till e wedding day to disgrace ur family and parent like that.
She went through introduction etc.
She has all the time to call it off.
Just to disgrace her entire family cos of an ex.
They say family come before everything.
But the reality is FAMILY IS EVERYTHING.
Ungrateful child.
I hope it will not be too late when the reality of what she have done set it.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Uchesis: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Me and Mr. L have somtin in common.

Some ladies just cant get over us.

5 Likes

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Henrypraise: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
some tyms ehn, I don't blame d ladies, many men ar always quick to want to assist a damsel in distress without considering dia own safety... during d tym or period Mr. G was wooing her, he shud av known he was only second best.

honestly, I once handled a situation similar to dis, afta my cousin n I av drilled Mr. L to our satisfaction, we invited our sister n told her to bring Mr. L for introduction, my pple till today 4yrs n counting we Neva see dem 2 again...

if women continually act d nonsense de see on zeeworld n telemundo, hmmm men will act wat de see on wrestlemania n Kruger park...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
But lalasticlala - pictures or adonbelivit shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by chuose2: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2016

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Remilekun101: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
[size=14pt]Can't believe how some women thinks, why agree to marry someone when you know you are still in-love with another. Mtcheww

Another reason to conclude that Marriage is overrated.

I wish the guy better luck next time and make sure he sees a therapist before we have another front page loading with someone who has committed suicide

[/size]

Meanwhile, Check my signature

6 Likes

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by seunlayi(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
[size=16pt]- FUTURE DISASTER AVERTED

the groom should go to church for thanksgiving to God [/size]

41 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! / My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.