Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,691 members, 7,844,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) (2539 Views)

Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
Some girls seriously lack good manner of approach, they don't know when Mr right is lurking around them.

I was inside a bus going to visit one fresh pvssy I met on twitter. So there was this beautiful, sexy, bootilicious and boobilicious girl inside the bus talking without mouth control and manners. She seriously got bad attitude, later a guy joined the bus and was asked to sit beside the girl, the girl refused and instead running her tap mouth that the driver shouldn't have stopped the car, that she's late, she's on heat, her pvnny is on fire, her pant is wet, she's about to cum, the driver should cum and go, etc.

The new guy jokingly made a simple comment; "please somebody should create space for me, I will seat anywhere, even if its ontop the vehicle, so far I get to my destination" #he giggled#

The girl exploded angrily and replied the humble guy; ""ehhnn, I get rope for here, make driver use am tie you like goat put for boot""

My mouth was wide opened. How can somebody, a girl for that matter talk to a guy like that? A guy you hardly know... This guy fit be her husband tomorrow o... She doesn't know this.

The one wey vex me well well be say I be dey reason collect this babe number o, I was about chatting her up, atleast I for see her pvssy flex this weekend, for SURE!!!!. But her nonchalant attitude messed it up. She missed the opportunity of gracing my king-size family bed and my sweet ever ready GONKING tool (PENlS). What a pity.
Re: This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) by delishpot: 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
OP, abeg help me look your name again........ Na wetin e talk? Dem look you well give you that name. You no disappoint at all. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
cry cry werey agba cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
OP, you need 3 things.....

1) Your Drugs

2) Repentance

3) A Hot Slap!!

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) by falconey(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
grin

Stupidity ti take over.
Re: This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) by Cholls(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2016

Re: This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
ogbeni shift johr
Re: This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) by missdebs(f): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
a madman has more hope than the OP
Re: This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) by Fernandowski(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
op must be somehow related to wiz khalifa

I can bet my two balls

1 Like

Re: This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
I wonder y change of almost a year nw has nt affected dis one.
Re: This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) by tobisco29(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=stupidity][/quote]You and the girl got problem, you saw a girl with such attitude and you still approach her, that means if you saw a real mad lady in nice dressing, you will still approach her. Guy, please control your that thing (PENIS) and dont let that your name "Stupidity" affect you
Re: This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) by petux(m): 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
tcheww.....dem suppose use u do menstruation
Re: This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
It's one thing to be stupid, it's another thing to bear stupidity as a name. i tot they said knowing ones problem is a step to getting solution.
Re: This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) by Lovelynature(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
There goes Stupidity the father of all stupidities, mumunies and dullards
Re: This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) by Akerry(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Fernandowski:
op must be somehow related to wiz khalifa

I can bet my two balls
gbese re o!
Re: This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
I like the one where you got tribal marks cheesy funny!

1 Like

Re: This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) by tunaguy(m): 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Your name says it all

(1) (Reply)

Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? / Sex Only For Married People / Its Been Decades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.