Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. (1376 Views)

HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. / "If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will" / I Cant Just Stand The Insult.here If I Contest For Mr Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by omron(m): 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
I control one olosho babe dis night for my dormot
But one thing that is still strange to me as I dey Bleep dis olosho lady who called her sef perpetual she no allow me make I touch her Breast and as I dey Bleep am I was looking at her face with passion but she push my face away and told me to face the other side and not to look at her face
Pls Romance landers what does that mean
Nobody should insult me ooo
E MI MO ni owo mi
Bo se wu mi ni MO se MA Jaiye mi oo
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by Bluezy13(m): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
Your face is scary... You didn't pay for her boobs.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by AccidentalGenius: 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maybe u price am too much grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by halfricanadian(f): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
LORD SAVE HIM FROM KARISHIKA

MAKE HE NO ONE DAY JAM THE ONES WEY THEY FLY FOR NIGHT
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
its either she is new to the game or she is not a prostitute, probably life uncertainty made her choose that profession, hence her uneasy attitude when u were sexing her. life could be cruel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by ireneony(f): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maybe because you are so ugly. ..and your mouth smells grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by godwineli(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
probably she didn't want you to see face turning to a lion
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by Cholls(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
my brother na because she no remember off light.

Small boy.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by RexKexMilann: 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
You are asking us? So you believe We frequent brothels too? SMLD.undecided
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by godwineli(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
probably she didn't want you to see her face turning to a lion
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
ireneony:
Receive sense
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by Pheals(f): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2016

u owns your money yes !! U don't need advice then

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by ireneony(f): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Receive sense
says the niggah with negative photo on his profile undecided
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
ireneony:
says the niggah with negative photo on his profile undecided
are u tripping already?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by ireneony(f): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
are u tripping already?
smh..
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
If na for restaurant, you no sabi say na "without" you pay for? Ole one kobo!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
ireneony:
smh..
IM handsome,rich nd i hav a big dick.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by Blizzy9ja: 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Small chudren don full nairaland oh! Kai!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by umehmj(m): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
some people just dey yan anyhow. if i be mod i go dey ban anyhow
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by omron(m): 6:06am On Mar 31, 2016
ireneony:
Lols
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 31, 2016
She just doesn't want to get emotionaly attached wt u ni jarey. Maybe she dey do D's thing not cos she wants to do it but cos she has to do it for whatever stinky reason... Who knows?

Hope u no forget use rubber sha? cheesy
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by omron(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2016
pinceprinz:
She just doesn't want to get emotionaly attached wt u ni jarey. Maybe she dey do D's thing not cos she wants to do it but cos she has to do it for whatever stinky reason... Who knows?

Hope u no forget use rubber sha? cheesy
I use ooo why I no go use??
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by Bestman111(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2016
First of all. How much u pay? Did ur pay qualify u to touch breast? What do u want olosho' s face for? Just do d thing and release make she de go her way jare
omron:
I control one olosho babe dis night for my dormot
But one thing that is still strange to me as I dey Bleep dis olosho lady who called her sef perpetual she no allow me make I touch her Breast and as I dey Bleep am I was looking at her face with passion but she push my face away and told me to face the other side and not to look at her face
Pls Romance landers what does that mean
Nobody should insult me ooo
E MI MO ni owo mi
Bo se wu mi ni MO se MA Jaiye mi oo
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by grad2012(f): 10:50am On Mar 31, 2016
Lols dat is weird are u sure she's not possess?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by layla129(f): 11:02am On Mar 31, 2016
Its just part of their business policy. You can't kiss, caress or handle in anyway. Just do what you want to do and get going...strictly business no strings attached .

One question sir, why were you looking at an "olosho" with passion? U expect her to buy that crap?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. by omron(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
layla129:
Its just part of their business policy. You can't kiss, caress or handle in anyway. Just do what you want to do and get going...strictly business no strings attached .

One question sir, why were you looking at an "olosho" with passion? U expect her to buy that crap?
lala129 if am fvcking a woman I like looking at her face during the fvcking it turns me on that's why....... I didn't come on time until I looked her in d face and after she said get up... U have tried

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland's Super Squad. / Girls Are Wicked Ehh... / Where Can I Buy Her 500 Naira Gown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.