Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Can You Share Your Greatest Kept Secret With Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Share Your Greatest Kept Secret With Your Spouse? (700 Views)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Share Your Greatest Kept Secret With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2009
This is just a moral lesson for relationship i.e friendship or marriage.Sometimes we claim to trust people we love either as a man or woman but we never show them who really are.We hide some secrets from our love ones because we want those secrets to die with us alone, Why do we really keep secrets from our love ones
Re: Can You Share Your Greatest Kept Secret With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2009
Sometimes some secret are beta kept unheard, For d good of d relationship and yourself, Sometimes we even keep certain secret to protect d one's we care about, I don't tell my girl every secret, it'd do us more good,
Re: Can You Share Your Greatest Kept Secret With Your Spouse? by Sissy3(f): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2009
because they are secrets. . . . and some aren't meant to be shared regardless
Re: Can You Share Your Greatest Kept Secret With Your Spouse? by MoneyRule(m): 6:03am On Jul 28, 2009
Some things are best left unsaid.
Re: Can You Share Your Greatest Kept Secret With Your Spouse? by patwhizkid(f): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2009
Not for all tea in china will i share my 'secret' with him! Secret is to be kept, not shared.
Re: Can You Share Your Greatest Kept Secret With Your Spouse? by babymi2(f): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2009
secret is secret
Re: Can You Share Your Greatest Kept Secret With Your Spouse? by minute(f): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2009
Pretty much . . . .maybe not every itch,But I can tell him anything.

He can tell me everything . . . but some things I just dont want to know.
Re: Can You Share Your Greatest Kept Secret With Your Spouse? by Tatase(f): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2009
I think it depends on whether its something that would affect him/your relationship if he found out about it otherwise. And also whether someone else knows about it and could one day out you. I think everyone is entitled to one or two secrets but in a marriage, it can be dangerous to hide some things.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Share Your Greatest Secret With Your Spouse? / Break Up/make Up/hook Up: Let's Meet Here.(love Zone) / Need Some Serious Advice Here: Please:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.