Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

" I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / " I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? (17745 Views)

The Job Factory / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / Message I Received From N-power What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? by VickyRotex(f): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
toyetade:

This is rubbish. It may even walk against you. It can count as bribery or putting unnecessary pressure on them. If a job is meant for you you will get it.Pray very well

You dont deserve a response from me.
Next time when you wanna criticize someone else's opinion, do it constructively. Don't call my opinion rubbish again. If you can't do that, then don't quote me again.

2 Likes

Re: " I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
VickyRotex:

You dont deserve a response from me.
Next time when you wanna criticize someone else's opinion, do it constructively. Don't call my opinion rubbish again. If you can't do that, then don't quote me again.

Your advice is a rubbish and a trash. If that is how you get a job in that your small village, you don't come to an international social media and tell anyone such rubbish. You don't start begging employer to give you job by writing them stupid email, you prepare to be the best in the interview and you pray. God has the final say.

1 Like

Re: " I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? by VickyRotex(f): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
toyetade:

Your advice is a rubbish and a trash. If that is how you get a job in that your small village, you don't come to an international social media and tell anyone such rubbish. You don't start begging employer to give you job by writing them stupid email, you prepare to be the best in the interview and you pray. God has the final say.

I'm trying my best not to bring myself down to exchanging words with you. I wont bend my principles cos of you, you dont deserve it. So I'll let your insults slide.

And I'll try to educate you, cos you obviously need it.

When you read these, maybe your way of reasoning will reset.

http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/5578-sample-thank-you-letters.html

http://www.forbes.com/sites/lizryan/2014/07/07/1132/#45eb8567740a

Check for samples of follow up letters in those links.
I don't even expect you to read it. Cos your way of reasoning already shows that you're way behind.

Everything isn't about begging. It's about courtesy. The fact that you send them a mail doesnt mean you're lobbying for the position and it doesnt mean it's a guaranty you'd get the job.

If you had even said companies in Nigeria will not appreciate one sending such mails, I'd understand that.

In developed countries, sending those mails is not a big deal to employers. They would even gladly reply you.
Well, you dont know, now you know.

And okay, God has the final say, but you expect him to do Everything he has given us power to do. What happened to "Faith without works"? The way we see Jesus as our messenger is tiring.

See, just receive adequate sense IJN. Amen!

#RespectYourselfAndDontQuoteMeAgain.

1 Like

Re: " I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? by PecE2Make: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
For niaja, once you hear dat forget it.
Re: " I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
VickyRotex:

I'm trying my best not to bring myself down to exchanging words with you. I wont bend my principles cos of you, you dont deserve it. So I'll let your insults slide.

And I'll try to educate you, cos you obviously need it.

When you read these, maybe your way of reasoning will reset.

http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/5578-sample-thank-you-letters.html

http://www.forbes.com/sites/lizryan/2014/07/07/1132/#45eb8567740a

Check for samples of follow up letters on those links.
I don't even expect you to read it. Cos your way of reasoning already shows that you're way behind.

Everything isn't about begging. It's about courtesy. The fact that you send them a mail doesnt mean you're lobbying for the position and it doesnt mean it's a guaranty you'd get the job.

If you had even said companies in Nigeria will not appreciate one sending such mails, I'd understand that.

In developed countries, sending those mails is not a big deal to employers. They would even gladly reply you.
Well, you dont know, now you know.

And okay, God has the final say, but you expect him to do Everything he has given us power to do. What happened to "Faith without works"? The way we see Jesus as our messenger is tiring.

See, just receive adequate sense IJN. Amen!

#RespectYourselfAndDontQuoteMeAgain.

I don't have time for you. I live in the western world where I have worked in more than 20 places. I don't have to write any of those your emails before getting any job. If you are a believer and you are walking with God you don't have to be desperate, just do your normal preparation and pray and let God work things out for you. You don't have to help God. He is more than able to do anything
Re: " I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? by kudus007(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
VickyRotex:

Yes, there's hope. As a matter of fact, I know people who got their jobs after a year. After they had even forgotten about the interview they had with the company. A company like CBN, I know someone whose recrutiment process then, took upto 2 years.

Different coys have their different strategy.

I made that suggestion for companies having urgent recruitment. In order for you not to feel left out, keeping intouch with such companies is good. And with the responses you get, you'd know if to intensify your job search or just relax.
thanks for raising my hope. thanks
Re: " I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? by VickyRotex(f): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2016
kudus007:

thanks for raising my hope. thanks

You're welcome. All the best. It will end well. Keep Hope Alive!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? / Waste To Wealth: Recycling Factory Engages 10,000 Nigerians / My Funny Yet Sad Experience As A Job Seeker Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.