Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Share Your Romance Experience Throughout The Month Of March. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Romance Experience Throughout The Month Of March. (286 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Romance Experience Throughout The Month Of March. by Fmartin(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2016
Hello romancelanders, today we are gonna say goodbye to the month of March 2016.

What has been your good/bad experiences through out the month in terms of relationship/hook-up?

What were your experience trying to woo a girl or a guy trying to woo you in the month of march?

Did she accept or you accept him? If yes/no, tell us how it all happened.

What did you learn from all the topics published here on romance section through out the month of march?

Lets share our experience.

Mine is that, i have discovered that , breaking a girl's hymen does nt mean you ar d one who deflowered her.

I was the one who broke my girlfriend's hymen, though,she confided in me that am nt d first person to make lov with her.

She also told me that, d first dude force her.

#peace.

(1) (Reply)

Free Marriage / We Need To Develop A Fuel-finder App / Kinds Of Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.