Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) (63586 Views)

Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki At The Inter-parliamentary Union (pictures) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) / Saraki Hosts Delegation From Czech Republic In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by truthspeaks: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Na only u de solidly bhind saraki. Speak for urslf n not for all youths. Me no send all dis politicians
TANTUMERGO007:
grin while others were busy gallivanting and roaming at owambe party, the great saraki was doing what would take this country to a greater height. we don't appreciate heroes in this country rather we persecute them. @saraki, the youths of this country are solidly behind you sir.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by greatness22(m): 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ojfestus:
This is a show of shame By saraki.... So because you get personal issues with jagaban you no attend him birthday
who birthday don help? mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by ZACHIE: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin while others were busy gallivanting and roaming at owambe party, the great saraki was doing what would take this country to a greater height. we don't appreciate heroes in this country rather we persecute them. @saraki, the youths of this country are solidly behind you sir.
Hero indeed.

I wish you more heroes like Saraki in all you do.
Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by SamjohnnyB(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
PLS! go n take it fast fast now
TANTUMERGO007:
nope

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
2kaybiel:
as it is to me, saraki will vacate that seat. give us another story please.

It is almost a year now o! And he and Ekweremadu are still waxing strong! cheesy cheesy

Oya.......

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by Ojfestus(m): 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatness22:
who birthday don help? mtcheww
No be to ignore jagaban own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ojfestus:
This is a show of shame By saraki.... So because you get personal issues with jagaban you no attend him birthday

It is a show of shame by buhairy to be attending birthday just to eat rice and cake of another shameless old man while a delegation which visited Nigeria to strengthen diplomatic ties was received by the Senate President!

I just wish sombori will die and another sombori resigns so that Saraki becomes president

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by travelpoint: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
This is no news anymore. Saraki, Tinubu and co are all thieves. They are not fighting for common man. Nigeria is a joke
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by 49cents(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Great men are not afraid of their proteges to grow to their full stature.....we can say that of the Power controlled soul called Tinubu, who doesn't grasp that leadership is about service and replicating yourself, convictions, philosophies!!!

What is more tragic is there are millions of fans who can't identify a leader from a Gang leader
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by greatness22(m): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ojfestus:

No be to ignore jagaban own
Who's jagaban to you? Your Lord and personal saviour?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by sucess001(m): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ojfestus:

So he shud leave official duties for aa bday ceremony?

I weep for u

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by travelpoint: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Saraki, Tinubu and co are all thieves. They are only fighting for themselves, not for common man. Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
lawanson44:

It is almost a year now o! And he and Ekweremadu are still waxing strong! cheesy cheesy

Oya.......
What you don't know is that the case is now beyond his power, that he even hire experts from US and Israel, did you read about that?

Oya,
Drink water to your life

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

i support saraki, you support tinubu. how does that make you far better than me undecided ? you are only deceiving yourselves sad

Except the youths from Kwara. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by walozanga(m): 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Daniyemi:
I will be very correct if I say Saraki will come out unscathed.
No amount of blackmail, witch hunt, persecution and the like will stop him from finishing his tenure.

In fact at the moment it seems he is the only elected official on the platform of APC who is performing well.

YOU ARE 100% RYT

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by babamadiba(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
looseweight:

Have you taken your drug today??
he stopped taking it since last week, and it has affected him so badly.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by onfu1968: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Please! Please!! Please!!! Don't said that youths are behind him, say you are behind thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by bid4rich(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
see as Saraki look like Baptista of WWE
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Both men are the same-birds of a feather. One has been charged to court with concrete evidence and the other is enjoying his freedom because there are no evidences to nail him. Dem say every dog dey chop sh1t,but na the one Wey them see sh1t for him mouth be the real culprit. Youths keep deceiving your selves by worshiping those that are killing you silently.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by jeje123(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
looseweight:

Have you taken your drug today??
U don remind him dats fyn
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by popsonbj: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

i support saraki, you support tinubu. how does that make you far better than me undecided ? you are only deceiving yourselves sad

which youths are you talking about?
The ones you have short changed or
the the ones you have mortgaged their future?
bunkum and balderdash!
Your propaganda will not save you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by orakao8: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
WHO IS TINUBU TO HIMTHAT HE WILL ATTEND HIS BIRTHDAY?
Ojfestus:

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by swagzofroyalty(m): 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Abeg who gave you the mandate to represent the youths of the country?

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by swagzofroyalty(m): 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
catlova2:

Except the youths from Kwara. undecided

Abeg never associate Kwara youths to issues like this again.
Every man for himself (let him face his trial).

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
swagzofroyalty:

Abeg never associate Kwara youths to issues like this again.
Every man for himself (let him face his trial).

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sorry sir lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by baysol: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin while others were busy gallivanting and roaming at owambe party, the great saraki was doing what would take this countrye to a greater height. we don't appreciate heroes in this country rather we persecute them. @saraki, the youths of this country are solidly behind you sir.
Your Sarathief will soon know that kaki no be leather.

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

idiot... if only u knew how hw he looted kwara state.. u won't spill d poo u jes said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by cyberguy72(m): 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
2kaybiel:
as it is to me, saraki will vacate that seat. give us another story please.
somebody that was duly elected by majority votes.zombie!take ur time oo
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by ourchoice(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Too bad our President refused to go to Agatu to condolence with the aggrieved and brutalized people of Agatu, he instead sent an ordinary wife of the vice president but he had the time and gut to attend a nonsensical party to celebrate the symbol of modern corruption, a renowned drug cartel, a treacherous man with the heart of devil!

Whether Buhari and APC likes it or not, God is watching and nature is also watching and will surely reward them all accordingly!

The innocent blood of children and women shed in Agatu community will cry and hunt after all the supporters, perpetrators and secret admirers of Fulani killing atrocities

In a sane country, Tinubu deserves to be in a maximum fortified prison instead of being celebrated for advancing corruption and political godfatherism cry

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by mzabbie(f): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Love this dude....i pray he comes out of this mess. he's the only apc member dat has a good head, the rest are swimming in corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
banjo022:
idiot... if only u knew how hw he looted kwara state.. u won't spill d poo u jes said
and tinubu saved that of Lagos state undecided oni ra nu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) / The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.