Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) (63597 Views)

Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki At The Inter-parliamentary Union (pictures) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) / Saraki Hosts Delegation From Czech Republic In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by ourchoice(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
mzabbie:
Love this dude....i pray he comes out of this mess. he's the only apc member dat has a good head, the rest are swimming in corruption.
Seriously, he needs to emerge victorious. He seems a truly changed man unlike Buhari (heartless man) and Tinubu (father of corruption and political thuggery)
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
abeg Colombia na name of town or country 4 west Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by tolayemi: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin while others were busy gallivanting and roaming at owambe party, the great saraki was doing what would take this country to a greater height. we don't appreciate heroes in this country rather we persecute them. @saraki, the youths of this country are solidly behind you sir.

if u are among the youth of the state(kwara) whose future has been mortgage by this guy, u will neva say this. We the real kwara youth dissociate from ur ascertion

i support saraki, you support tinubu. how does that make you far better than me undecided ? you are only deceiving yourselves sad
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by Ebenezerk2: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
So, Tinubu and others are not corrupt abi?
MrALIVE:
speak for yourself!!! If you are really a youth then I pity my country! #supporter of corruption#
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by BabaO2: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin while others were busy gallivanting and roaming at owambe party, the great saraki was doing what would take this country to a greater height. we don't appreciate heroes in this country rather we persecute them. @saraki, the youths of this country are solidly behind you sir.

i support saraki, you support tinubu. how does that make you far better than me undecided ? you are only deceiving yourselves sad
Shut Up!, how much did he pay you? Saraki is only good at helping himself, he can't even help ilorin not to talk of Nigeria. He found his way to be senate president in a fraudulent way, he must be deleted from that seat any how.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by orakao8: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
STORY FOR THE GODS
BabaO2:

Shut Up!, how much did he pay you? Saraki is only good at helping himself, he can't even help ilorin not to talk of Nigeria. He found his way to be senate president in a fraudulent way, he must be deleted from that seat any how.
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by Millyiyke: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ojfestus:
This is a show of shame By saraki.... So because you get personal issues with jagaban you no attend him birthday
Is jagaban god? must he saraki attend the bday? is the bday among national assignment?
let apc and thier leaders continue partying while saraki is busy attending his national assignment, only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
BabaO2:

then wait till 2019 undecided
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by odomanis: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ojfestus:
This is a show of shame By saraki.... So because you get personal issues with jagaban you no attend him birthday

You sound extremely biased and compromised. Are you saying that Saraki should leave his official duty as senate president and attend a birthday party ? Is attending a birthday party one of his official duties ? Have you not hear of the word priority ? I wonder the way our current youth reason.
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by orakao8: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
MY BROTHER..I WONDER TOO O :
odomanis:

You sound extremely biased and compromised. Are you saying that Saraki should leave his official duty as senate president and attend a birthday party ? Is attending a birthday party one of his official duties ? Have you not hear of the word priority ? I wonder the way our current youth reason.
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by Mboi2: 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
Saraki is doing the work of the Presido. If na Buhari, he go tell them say make them no bother that he will visit their country.
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by Reference(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
BabaO2:

But he was democratically elected according to the rules. Why can't you folks accept that. Apart from the senators absent in the Colombiano meeting all the rest were at the same International Conference Centre yet again to party. One would have thought that after about a year the APC hierachy will think twice about going to that place without Saraki in tow. I'm sure Buhari will have partied with one eye on Saraki via CCTV, one ear on BBC Hausa for breaking news and put a big dog at the gates of Aso Rock for added insurance.
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by sammylove22(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
I beg how much be fuel now? My bat3 go soon die
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
banjo022:
wat is this oponu didirin saying
tinubu na saint abi, while saraki na 'criminal' lipsrsealed ?
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by Olarhbanjee(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
I guess d 2 cups of rice shared 2 dem(u knw dem) re still helpin..afi youth naa, hw many youth do u hv in ur family sef, youth leader?
TANTUMERGO007:

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by Binsani(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
I doubt if he do.
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by nijanigga: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
agriculture for drugs?
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by mandax: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
APC only profited from Jonathan's muguishness.

Jonathan ought to have used the law to clamp down on Buhari because of Buhari's certificate problems.

But Jonathan had already made up his mind not to be president anymore, because he felt, as he later confessed, that being in government for sixteen years was like being in a cage.

If Jonathan had told his supporters, including Fayose, that he was no more interested in second term...

Jonathan the mugu.
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by SenJoe(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
iyatrustee:
what exactly is your point?

He should not atend to official duties?
I tired o.
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by Israelfx2(m): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
good man,attending matters of state
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by sunshine1974(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
APC failed to learn.......the same way they were gathered at the international conference center and Saraki was busy taking oath of office at the hallow chambers......let Dem continue partying......saraki is got so much plans for Dem.....lets see how dey will handle a PDP senate president wen dey eventually oust Saraki....
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by chichriso: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin while others were busy gallivanting and roaming at owambe party, the great saraki was doing what would take this country to a greater height. we don't appreciate heroes in this country rather we persecute them. @saraki, the youths of this country are solidly behind you sir. sad

You need deliverance
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by de1de1SnrAd: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
I challenge all foreign and local antigraft agencies to investigate both Columbia visitor and his host. Some wads have gone in exchange! Mo sure pa! cool

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by sunshine1974(m): 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
People talk about Saraki bin in control of kwara state allocation, abeg is Tinubu not in charge of that of Lagos? Na Saraki own Dem see, dem nor dey see tinubu own
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by Dinocarex(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

You were making sense till u got the last part
Loooooool

Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by orakao8: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
I TIRE
sunshine1974:
People talk about Saraki bin in control of kwara state allocation, abeg is Tinubu not in charge of that of Lagos? Na Saraki own Dem see, dem nor dey see tinubu own
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by Exponental(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
it's very much Ok. tinubu's whatever is not a national issue even though it was done indirectly.
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by smartleo(m): 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

See anyother Propagandist
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by smartleo(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

See anyother Propagandist. E-warrior I hail thee
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
Must all Nigerian attend his party?
Re: Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) by fisho45(m): 4:42am On Apr 01, 2016
d no go give am rice
Ojfestus:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat / Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.