Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Days Of Superstory - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Days Of Superstory (517 Views)

"The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / Lady Returns Her Ring To Her Boyfriend After 3 Days Of Proposal / This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Days Of Superstory by praxs(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
Gone were those days when we sat infront of black and white television, gone were doz days when prior to 4pm, rainbow colour will be casted by NTA b4 the national anthem began... We watched tales by moonlight, we watched sweet and sour, papa ajasco et al. The most interesting was superstory. Most people will be home glued to the t.v on thursday at 8pm. So many interesting episodes like : toyin tomato, my sister sister, oh father oh daughter, nneka et al..
Which is the best episode to you guys? State and give reasons, lets qalk tro memory lane.. Mine was “one bad apple” --- i so much loved the bad boy character of sergent francis.
Lets hear urs

(1) (Reply)

In My Opinion!! ! / Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For? / My Sister, You Are In A Relationship With Yourself If:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.