Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick (19777 Views)

Aspiring To Be A Coach Or Referee (football) / Should Siasia Continue As Super Coach Or Do We Hire A Foreign Coach?? / Nigerian Foreign Coach To Earn $50,000 A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by makingsense(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Justicemy:

fair warning, next time i'll burst ya

Please explain your foolishness!!
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Quit asap! #BUY NAIJA, GROW NAIJA!!!...if keshi culd do it, other nigerians can.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by Goke7: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
femi4:
You cannot owe a foreign coach for a month, he ll resign
That's what those clamouring for a foreign coach faill to understand.
Amaju should stop deceiving us, who is that private sector that will part with so much forex wey scarce to pay a foreign coach?

1 Like

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by frankwyte: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Yu guys couldn't pay Sunday Oliseh and many other coaches that left very unceremoniously when the country was swimming in cash, let alone
now when the country is experiencing cash crunch! lol. Getting a befitting coach will even cost yu more now.

1 Like

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
That's not the solution to our football problem Bring on wengers of dis world he will fail in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by goodvision12(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
I must emphasise on this again.What nigeria needs at this time is continuity and not change of coaches which will disorganise the team.I think i am still in support of sia1 handling this team not minding our failure to qualify for the nations cup.If there is anywhere we need change and total transformation of our football it is to remove the present administrators in the glass house and replace them with foreign football administrators to take our football to the next level.Any white coach employed now with this present administrators will certainly fail.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by inme: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mr. Pinick if you are going to pay the foreign coach from your pocket no problem.

If not, u'll be a toothless bastarrrd if u don't resign

MUMU

2 Likes

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by totorimi: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
The earlier we get rid of this quack manager the better for our football. Was it not him that brought Oliseh, was it not him that was boasting that Oliseh was the Guadiolah of our time.

Our local coaches have won international championships they have coached teams in other countries successfully so the problem is not with our coaches but with NFF management. The likes of Amaju Pinnick are the problem they are not patriotic.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by repogirl(f): 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Quit abeg, we don't need you. Since you became President of NFF, it's one controversy after the other.

1 Like

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by walegee(m): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
If its true it is better sire. I thought we would continue with this new team we just got together. but to my disappointment... ....
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by Chukzyfcb(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
mulattoclaro:
I'm 100% in support of hiring a foreign coach. Nigerian coaches are not grade A or B or even grade C coaches. Let's use this opportunity to approach the likes of Luciano Spalleti, Brendan Rodgers, Louis Van Gaal, Jose Mourinho, Andre Villas Boas, Jurgen Klinsmann, Fabio Capello, Tata Martino or Unai Emery. These coaches have proven themselves worthy and they can take our football further.
Baba you smoke shumtin today? You expect the likes of avb, mourinho and the likes to come and coach Nigeria? Nigeria cannot , I repeat CANNOT hire such high profile coaches. We no get dat kain money. 4million wey be keshi monthly salary, yet dem no dey pay am.

1 Like

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by mulattoclaro(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Baba you smoke shumtin today? You expect the likes of avb, mourinho and the likes to come and coach Nigeria? Nigeria cannot , I repeat CANNOT hire such high profile coaches. We no get dat kain money. 4m wey be keshi monthly salary, yet dem no dey pay am.
we can pay. Corruption and politics is ruining NFF.
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by kpomkwem(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Colonial mentality at its finest. Always relying on foreign coaches, rather than nurturing local talent.

1 Like

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by Profwriter(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
kpomkwem:
Colonial mentality at its finest. Always relying on foreign coaches, rather than nurturing local talent.

how come the pep couldnt pep Nigeria anymore.
Please bring back keshi, and stopped been ungrateful
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by Justicemy: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
makingsense:

Please explain your foolishness!!
here in the U.S their futbol associatn are always consistnt no matter the situatn of the team they always stick to something, which is in sharp contrast to what goes down there in nigeria, (my country) these pple (NFF) are pressured into making these decision because of the protest coming from folks like ya. Nonetheless you've been warned.
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by amodu(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
FrankValency:
My problem with them now they will go and hire one hungry white man keshi is 100times better than,that we haven't heard their names b4. I can still remember the BETY GOATS abi LARGER BACK OR FRONT, and still pay them millions, which they owed Keshi that won our only trophy in the 21st century. Confused set of POT BELLIED sports administration. #team_local_coach. All they need is good funding,period

Thank you bro.

A known and technically sound foreign coach is who we desire.
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by makingsense(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
Justicemy:

here in the U.S their futbol associatn are always consistnt no matter the situatn of the team they always stick to something, which is in sharp contrast to what goes down there in nigeria, (my country) these pple (NFF) are pressured into making these decision because of the protest coming from folks like ya. Nonetheless you've been warned.

No no no no no no
He's not pressured
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by bedspread: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
Amaju Quit abeg!! Whether foreign or not. Every one in the Glass house shhould be sacked. From AmAJU PINNICK TO THE CLEANERS IN THAT GLASS HOUSE.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by Sylvester70(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
blacks suffering inferiority complex since 18bc

1 Like

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by mexdon(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Medicine after death.. Mtcheeeeeeeew!
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by sLentlover7778(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
In Abike Dabiri voice. Who is forcing you to continue?

1 Like

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by Akaujaa(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pinnick is a failure. Even with Gurdiola as the Eagles coach, he'll still fail. He should leave already.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by EMriss(m): 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
ur fada quit...everytin white,,,no wada una dey call d whites MASTER MASTER..pls wen will nigeria starts appreciating their home based stuffs??
idiot wants to quit. quit and die...bastard son of a thousand fada angry

1 Like

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by EMriss(m): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
see make una no post shitss lik dis for nairaland....i dey vez walahi

1 Like

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by Meritocracy: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
Destined2win:
Team Local coach
Are the foreign coaches not local in their country?
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by 9jatatafo(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Talk is cheap!
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
If you want to become a reporter @soccermole., simply contact me on: Whatsapp: 08160104037 Email- Chivic255@gmail.com Its an upcoming website for football live commentaries and football news all around the globe.. Thanks
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by olajide8(m): 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
Better you quit on time- fast*
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by bankybobo11: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tcheew. What is all these now? Nigeria!
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by ransomed: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
Oga ! You are looking for a way to negotiate a deal with a foreign coach for your "Egunje, shuashua, kickback" to be included in the contract sum. This is the main reason for your crocodile tears.
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by Reference(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Aviero:
We want Van Gaal. He'll be in the market soon

Assisted by ol Wenger and served by Rafa Benitez. Boy what a combo. Only if Dangote can pull it off. We will be the team to be beaten....sorry abeg, to beat. Mbok.
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by kenzysmith: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Yes sir pinnick I support u sir we need foreign coach to take our football forward all dis stupid fans who did not kw football shouting local coach must a nigerian coach us foools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Admits He Made A "Stupid Mistake" After Conceding Penalty To Arsenal / Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo / Steve Ritsons 2nd Golf Course Designed & Built In Anambra Southeast Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.