Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick (19779 Views)

Aspiring To Be A Coach Or Referee (football) / Should Siasia Continue As Super Coach Or Do We Hire A Foreign Coach?? / Nigerian Foreign Coach To Earn $50,000 A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by Eeroh95(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Quit nah.......see mumu oO....who beg you?
Afterall nah the foreign coach go play the ball?
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by kenzysmith: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Destined2win:
Team Local coach
pls stop this we are looking for a competent coach to make the team move forward not a patriotic veiw am tire of seen us go through all this struggles
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by Bluffly: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
blueto:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/foreign-coach-quit-pinnick/
Please resign. You think coaching is our problem. Our problem is bad leadership which you are one of them. When you want to succeed start from the beginning with hard work and not towards the end. No be your Papa born you if no resign
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by quickly: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Did they not hire BErti Vogts who won Euro 2000 with Germany. He ran after one month.

Next thing they will want a coach that lives in Nigeria

Plus all the insecurity

1 Like

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by shegzydave(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
blueto:

may you suffer till u die if a home base coach was hired and u don't quit
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by EMriss(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
kenzysmith:
Yes sir pinnick I support u sir we need foreign coach to take our football forward all dis stupid fans who did not kw football shouting local coach must a nigerian coach us foools
idiot how many of una coach dey coach wyt? mumu
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by M4gunners: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Oga no dey pasmaga na.Just quit fast fast.I hate all of una for dat NFF and NFA.
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by kenzysmith: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
EMriss:
idiot how many of una coach dey coach wyt? mumu
so this is ur reason for not employing a foreigner smh ooooga we done tire to dey see siasia face we need a gud dutch or german coach we done tireoooo for nigerians after if the siasia fail nigerians go still blame nnf
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by toprealman: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
As if.....
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by toprealman: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
As if.....MTCHEW
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by smartleo(m): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
undecided angry : (
You've made your own history by being the first NFF president to miss out on 2 Afcon tournaments consecutively . Isn't that enough .
See who is calling Oliseh the " Pep Guadiorla of Africa " confused Man.

Kindly Do us a favour ...

Resign_now!

I second the motion.gbam
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by davizin(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
the question is will the foreign coach be free from the influence of the nff? if no then even the world best coach will not be enough for nigeria. FACT
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by ALLI1009(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
pls give samson siasia a chance I believe there will change in super eagle.Hiring foreign coache is a waste of time and resources.
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by lormarx: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
blueto:

Bye my man, Nigeria needs Foreign ministers , Foreign senators , governors even a white president will out perform the Incumbent , tell me what you think mister
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by Celsony: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
undecided angry : (
You've made your own history by being the first NFF president to miss out on 2 Afcon tournaments consecutively . Isn't that enough .
See who is calling Oliseh the " Pep Guadiorla of Africa " confused Man.

Kindly Do us a favour ..

Resign_now!

That man (pinnick) shud resign because he secretly appointed oliseh & called him pep, he cause d downfall of naija soccer.
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by Emblj: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
We will rather have a FOREIGN NFF PRESIDENT than a foreign coach

1 Like

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by prinsam30: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
sometimes this old fool just talk out of nonsense.

u have the money to give to foreigners buh u don't have to pay ur country man. what a useless administrator
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by klexycole(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
blueto:
gringrin
This was the same NFF that assured us that the security of Siasia's job won't be determined by the outcome AFCON qualification prior to the match in Egypt.

grin .

optional1(f), cruzita(f), klexycole(m),, Optional2(f), TheSuperNerd(m), shizzy7(f), mikron(m), Truckpusher(m), temitemi1(m), safarigirl(f), uduokirika1(m), KingTom(m),mukina2, joseph1013, Ajibel(m), Evestar200(f), uzolexis(f), sharperino(m), honeric01(m) semid4lyfe(m) .
NFF = No Future for Footballers gringrin

1 Like

Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by toyinkin(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
I think NFF must go for a foreigner to replace pic-nic amaju if he likes white coach.
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by Humulity: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
WHat we actually need is a foreign NFF Chairman
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by multiple1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fmartin:
Hmmm......NFF + coaches = confusion.
Wetin pesin no go hear fr naija
. nawa for naija.
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by robosky02(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Under pinnick abi picmilk we fail to qualify for 2 consecutive nations cup.
Abeg he should quit now
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
mmsen:

It's a waste of resources hiring a foreign coach. Most of these foreign coaches are useless - they wouldn't be hired in Europe so they come to Africa to leach from African football.

It doesn't help that this fool keeps taking the team to Kaduna, even after the former captain and one of the most dedicated players in Super Eagles history (as well as the then coach) pointed out that the facilities are substandard. This time around there were more problems, two players fell ill.

There's a world class stadium in Abuja and another in Uyo. Even the facilities in Port Harcourt are superior to those in Kaduna so what is the obsession with playing there?
Pinnick took the game to Kaduna because the NFF is broke. The Akwa Ibom govt didn't offer to host the match, that's why the FA didn't look at the Uyo stadium.
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by kechywillz(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
I dislike dat white bearded man with impunity
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by ginwine1111: 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
Are you a freak of sports

Do you like to make money - C00331CCA

Get in here and make your cash quick - C00331CCA

*y* Daily matches - C00331CCA

*y* Fixed matches details- C00331CCA

*y* Online sport betting- C00331CCA

*y* Matches fixture and results - C00331CCA

get more here @ . C00331CCA

Sugar mummy and daddy - C004CC0BA
Single hook up - C004CC0BA
Nudes - C004CC0BA
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by mikron(m): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
blueto:
gringrin
This was the same NFF that assured us that the security of Siasia's job won't be determined by the outcome AFCON qualification prior to the match in Egypt.

grin .

optional1(f), cruzita(f), klexycole(m),, Optional2(f), TheSuperNerd(m), shizzy7(f), mikron(m), Truckpusher(m), temitemi1(m), safarigirl(f), uduokirika1(m), KingTom(m),mukina2, joseph1013, Ajibel(m), Evestar200(f), uzolexis(f), sharperino(m), honeric01(m) semid4lyfe(m) .
amaju shoul just resign. siasia shld be made the super eagles coach
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by mmsen: 1:12am On Apr 01, 2016
quickly:
Did they not hire BErti Vogts who won Euro 2000 with Germany. He ran after one month.

Next thing they will want a coach that lives in Nigeria

Plus all the insecurity

Berti Vogts did not win Euro 2000 with Germany - Euro 2000 was their worst ever tournament performance.

He has been a failure as a coach for the past 16 years, hence why a man with his experience is now working as Jurgen Klinnsman's assistant - no one will trust him to manage a team. He was dreadful with Kuwait, a disaster with Scotland and just as bad with Nigeria.

Nigerians have to stop looking for silly shortcuts, thinking that a foreign messiah will come and resolve the ineptitude of the NFF is foolish. Until Nigerians come to understand the need to invest in human capital, players and coaches, this Pinnick disaster will be a reoccurring event.

Let Pinnick go. He's been useless.
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by mmsen: 1:13am On Apr 01, 2016
CFCman:

Pinnick took the game to Kaduna because the NFF is broke. The Akwa Ibom govt didn't offer to host the match, that's why the FA didn't look at the Uyo stadium.

What's wrong with Abuja? Calabar? Port Harcourt? At least in those places the facilities are decent and you won't have the problem of people fighting security to risk their lives and overcrowd the stadium.
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 01, 2016
mmsen:

What's wrong with Abuja? Calabar? Port Harcourt? At least in those places the facilities are decent and you won't have the problem of people fighting security to risk their lives and overcrowd the stadium.
With the exception of Abuja, the NFF would need the funding of the respective state governors in order to host matches there.
That's why I said those governors probably didn't show interest in hosting the SE, apart from El-Rufai.
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by truthspeaks: 2:17am On Apr 01, 2016
But in sane climes, he shld hv resigned d moment nig lost to Egypt. But in 9ja, anythn goes
Allwility:
Haba, I read through but no where did he say he'd quit if a foreign coach wasn't hired.
By the way, the NFF should focus on hiring a technically sound manager and not place priority on whether the coach is foreign or local.
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 01, 2016
FrankValency:
My problem with them now they will go and hire one hungry white man keshi is 100times better than,that we haven't heard their names b4. I can still remember the BETY GOATS abi LARGER BACK OR FRONT, and still pay them millions, which they owed Keshi that won our only trophy in the 21st century. Confused set of POT BELLIED sports administration. #team_local_coach. All they need is good funding,period
Thats the new foriegn coach they wnt owe a dime. If they pay the locals all that is due they will deliver better
Re: It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick by beatricewebb: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2016
This man is one of the people deteriorating Nigeria's currency,everything foreign.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo / Steve Ritsons 2nd Golf Course Designed & Built In Anambra Southeast Nigeria / Key Questions Around Messi's Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.