Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

How Hard Is It To Find Miss Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Hard Is It To Find Miss Right (740 Views)

I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try / Do You Think Today Is The Day You Will Find Miss Or Mister Right? / how hard is it to find Mr right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hard Is It To Find Miss Right by Kanyekels(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
I've really been thinking about how hard it is to find Miss Right in this present times. Even the Bible in Proverbs 22 vs 18 said and I quote "who ever finds a good wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord`but these days, the reverse is just the case. These days feminist have taken over making finding Miss Right a Herculean task and one needs just the grace of God to achieve that. May God help us men in our choices.

1 Like

Re: How Hard Is It To Find Miss Right by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
@OP OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST said: come on to me, oh yea that are heavy labour and heavily laden and i will give u rest. this verse of the bible talks about submitting urself to our lord GOD for him to give u rest, if u allow Jesus christ to be the pillar and rock of ur life then in as much that there are few, as in very few miss right in our generation today, the only spirit will lead u to a good wife, a wife that heaven will be proud of, all you need my brother is to put ur relationship in the hands of JEHOVAH, THE KING OF KINGS, and he will lead u to the perfect wife.
Re: How Hard Is It To Find Miss Right by jworos(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
If she's not the right one, take her from the left and move her to the right.
Re: How Hard Is It To Find Miss Right by younghartz(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Every lady is genuine in her own way
Re: How Hard Is It To Find Miss Right by Cutehector(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
@OP OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST said: come on to me, oh yea that are heavy labour and heavily laden and i will give u rest. this verse of the bible talks about submitting urself to our lord GOD for him to give u rest, if u allow Jesus christ to be the pillar and rock of ur life then in as much that there are few, as in very few miss right in our generation today, the only spirit will lead u to a good wife, a wife that heaven will be proud of, all you need my brother is to put ur relationship in the hands of JEHOVAH, THE KING OF KINGS, and he will lead u to the perfect wife.
grin It is good wen I see comments like this in the romance section
Re: How Hard Is It To Find Miss Right by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
As hard as seeing someone that will sell 1 dollar= 1 Naira!!
Re: How Hard Is It To Find Miss Right by Patented: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
When pple ask abt Miss/Mr Right. I ask them to search themselves and ask if they can be considered "Miss/Mr Right" themselves.
Re: How Hard Is It To Find Miss Right by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cutehector:
grin It is good wen I see comments like this in the romance section
hehehehehe d truth must be told from the bible.
Re: How Hard Is It To Find Miss Right by Cutehector(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehehehe d truth must be told from the bible.
yes brotherly.. preach on...

If I preach nw, they will say d devil also goes to church grin

1 Like

Re: How Hard Is It To Find Miss Right by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
on point....
Re: How Hard Is It To Find Miss Right by daniska3yaro(m): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hmmm
Re: How Hard Is It To Find Miss Right by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
We allll around cheesy wink
Re: How Hard Is It To Find Miss Right by george93(m): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
We men r better off in this respect bc we do d searching n approach d girls we desire bt ladies only select from those that approach them. Therefore if it is difficult for us then it is too difficult 4 them.
Re: How Hard Is It To Find Miss Right by Kanyekels(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
As hard as seeing someone that will sell 1 dollar= 1 Naira!!

Lol...... Blood of Buhari and Zachariah.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Is This Fair? See Wot My Bae Did To Me.. / (must Read) : How I Became A Cheat. / Oh Babe Turned This Guy To Baby (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.