Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (6201 Views)

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 6:35am On Aug 22, 2017
Good morning to you all nairalanders, it's real early I know, I apologize for bothering you all this time of the day with this but please do not slay and crucify me.

My story

For the past two years now I have been battling with a serious issue, a conflict inside of me, I have been with lots of ladies, (not slay queens) responsible working class ladies and also ladies who are students, all I have been with have shown serious interest with me and have loved me so much.... But..

I am not able to love them back, no matter how beautiful the girl is or well behaved or rich, I just can't seem to love any lady for no reason, once I start dating you, I will be so in love at first and then suddenly I don't feel anything towards the lady anymore.
I am now scared I will die lonely, this is very serious issue with me, I see people in relationship and yet I cannot love, the reason I am even bringing this issue here this morning is that, the current girl I am dating, loves me so much, for no reason I couldn't make love to her, Its been only romance going to two months and she has been asking me what the problem is, if I am scared to be intimate with her, I just don't know how to tell her what's wrong with me because I want to leave the relationship but I feel really bad, trying to revive and figure out what killed the love, I just can't seem to cry

guys I need help and solution to this problem if any of you can provide me one.

Priority level :critical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 22, 2017
You'd still meet that person soon

1 Like

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by 48noble(m): 6:40am On Aug 22, 2017
u need to see a doctor asap... erythrocytes and erectile dysfunction detected
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 6:44am On Aug 22, 2017
48noble:
u need to see a doctor asap... erythrocytes and erectile dysfunction detected

No I don't have erectile dysfunction.

I can make love to her if you are referring to that line, I don't want to because I lost all my feelings and if I am going to break up with her I don't want her to feel I used her so that's why.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by 48noble(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2017
Slayer2:

I can make love to her if you are referring to that line, I don't want to because I lost all my feelings and if I am going to break up with her I don't want her to feel I used her so that's why.

keep forming conscience when she can screw u back to ur senses

1 Like

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 6:48am On Aug 22, 2017
48noble:

keep forming conscience when she can screw u back to ur senses

Lol.. .
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by ZeroUnity: 6:51am On Aug 22, 2017
Examine what made you start the love at first....

To my understanding of your situation you must have seen something that you do not like in her... That's why you wanna skip,... Have a better understanding of what happened when you started having lukewarm feelings around her...

Just simply personal examination..

Try it..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 22, 2017
Slayer2:

Perhaps when you were romancing her ,there is/are thingz that u discovered that made u loose interests cos u seem like a person with taste and class credited to your writeup..eg.maybe a huge borehole, a slippers-like Bobby, among others. Atleast,something must av drawn you closer initially. Abeg let her go and stop and quit dulling her emotion s
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 22, 2017
Slayer2:

lol,,i can make you love me,,you know!!!
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2017
Who cares? You are one less problem in the world.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 7:23am On Aug 22, 2017
freddywells81:

Perhaps when you were romancing her ,there is/are thingz that u discovered that made u loose interests cos u seem like a person with taste and class credited to your writeup..eg.maybe a huge borehole, a slippers-like Bobby, among others. Atleast,something must av drawn you closer initially. Abeg let her go and stop and quit dulling her emotion s

True bro, thanks a lot for taking your time and for the advice, I will have to let her go then. It's no use I have tried my best embarassed
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Amarabae(f): 7:24am On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:
why being harsh to him?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 7:25am On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:

Wow seriously I would love that...
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 22, 2017
Amarabae:
why being harsh to him?
I'm tired of almost all the guys in romance section claiming that they don't love, they are misogynist when in reality they are the one doing the loving.

They need to stop claiming what they are not.
Nobody cares.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 7:27am On Aug 22, 2017
ZeroUnity:
Examine what made you start the love at first....

To my understanding of your situation you must have seen something that you do not like in her... That's why you wanna skip,... Have a better understanding of what happened when you started having lukewarm feelings around her...

Just simply personal examination..

Try it..

Thanks a lot bro, I will be sure to re access the situation and see if I can figure out what the problem is..
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by VampireeM(f): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2017
all I have been with have shown serious interest with me and have loved me so much.... But..

I am not able to love them back, no matter how beautiful the girl is or well behaved or rich, I just can't seem to love any lady for no reason, once I start dating you, I will be so in love at first and then suddenly I don't feel anything towards the lady anymore.

I think you getting your self so worked up and worried. What it means is that you not attracted them and you have already have this mindset i cant love or the ladies are interested in you. so I feel you should keep making new friends and one of these days you may meet the one you connect with at all levels.

1 Like

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Amarabae(f): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:
I'm tired of almost all the guys in romance section claiming that they don't love, they are misogynist when in reality they are the one doing the loving.

They need to stop claiming what they are not.
Nobody cares.
lol
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by earldoyex(m): 7:31am On Aug 22, 2017
sekxy:

lol,,i can make you love me,,you know!!!

Indirect way of approaching. Come out plain, U are single and seriously searching
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by tasiuzubairu: 7:33am On Aug 22, 2017
just try hanging out with d homos guys... it myth workout for u...
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 22, 2017
Amarabae:
lol
They are claiming they don't have emotion, they have a strong heart but in real life situation, they are too fucckking soft.

I know them.

People that have a strong heart and know how to control emotions don't make noise about it, only actions will tell you.

e.g me.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Medunah: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2017
OP hasn't met me, that's why
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 7:42am On Aug 22, 2017
tasiuzubairu:
just try hanging out with d homos guys... it myth workout for u...

I didn't know you hate me so much! cry
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 7:42am On Aug 22, 2017
Medunah:
OP hasn't met me, that's why

I don't mind.. .
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by tosyne2much(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2017
Please answer these questions

Have you been heartbroken before?

Has someone you gave your all to ever left you emotionally shattered?

Have you ever thought love is not worth the whole hype?

1 Like

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by cuteguy123(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2017
It's like you loved someone so much once before and she left you. The wound has healed up but the scar is still there. This happened to me.
She killed your feelings completely. Even if you want to love, your subconscious mind can't. Cause you are fucking scared of the unknown like they might leave you again. This thought might not be in your head bt it's in your heart because yo can't control. You need to be counselled physically by a psychologists.
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
Please answer these questions

Have you been heartbroken before?

Has someone you gave your all to ever left you emotionally shattered?

Have you ever thought love is not worth the whole hype?

No I have nor been heartbroken before because I can't love, I never dated in school because I was busy with studies until I was done and then I discovered the problem.

Instead I am the one breaking hearts which is worries me

No I have never taught about love that way, I feel love is beautiful because when I see people all around me, in movies. It's just beautiful..
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Medunah: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2017
Slayer2:

I don't mind.. .
haha, I was only joking thou

But seriously, you have to first believe in love before you can fall in love. someone like me, I don't believe in 'love at first sight', so there is no way I can fall in love with someone the first time of seeing them.
So you just gotta believe in love first and every other thing will fall in place.
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2017
Medunah:

haha, I was only joking thou

But seriously, you have to first believe in love before you can fall in love. someone like me, I don't believe in 'love at first sight', so there is no way I can fall in love with someone the first time if seeing them.
So you just gotta believe in love first and every other thing will fall in place.

It's true, I do believe in love but still once the feeling of Love (I would call it infatuation) comes when I meet a girl, I feel so attached to the girl and I could even swear I am going to marry her cause then I will feel like I am soo in love, I love very strongly but I suddenly find myself not being able to keep it going. It just dies. Only God knows what slays it.
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by onwuakpachris(m): 8:02am On Aug 22, 2017
o.p js relax man..u nt alone in ds predicament..I myself av bin through d same situation over and over again..but d truth is dat what u actually feel 4 all dose girls u v bin meeting is not love but mere infatuation based on a js a particular quality say like beauty..sex appeal..popularity e.t.can. u don't js love pple u av Neva met b4 or gotten really close 2...u js crush over them..hence love dose not cum into effect b4 but after actually meeting sum1 and it takes sum time 2 grow...again it seems like u are a sanguine by temperament js like myself and according 2 Dr.Tim lahaye in "why do u act d way u do"..no one can love u so easily but also forget u so easily like a sanguine..I js hope u finally find d right girl.and dude trust me by my own very experience. only then can u really feel what it means 2 love someone and be loved in return..best wishes.. signing out

1 Like

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by xpac01(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2017
Slayer2:
Good morning to you all nairalanders, it's real early I know, I apologize for bothering you all this time of the day with this but please do not slay and crucify me.

My story

For the past two years now I have been battling with a serious issue, a conflict inside of me, I have been with lots of ladies, (not slay queens) responsible working class ladies and also ladies who are students, all I have been with have shown serious interest with me and have loved me so much.... But..

I am now scared I will die lonely, this is very serious issue with me, I see people in relationship and yet I cannot love, the reason I am even bringing this issue here this morning is that, the current girl I am dating, loves me so much, for no reason I couldn't make love to her, Its been only romance going to two months and she has been asking me what the problem is, if I am scared to be intimate with her, I just don't know how to tell her what's wrong with me because I want to leave the relationship but I feel really bad, trying to revive and figure out what killed the love, I just can't seem to cry

guys I need help and solution to this problem if any of you can provide me one.

Priority level :critical.

Bruv, better try harder because I don't want to believe its what I'm thinking.

.....Sounds of GAY ring all through ya post man.
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Houseofglam7(f): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2017
Come outta the f^king closet already dude!
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2017
earldoyex:

Indirect way of approaching. Come out plain, U are single and seriously searching
lol..not atall,,was pranking around

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? / I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} / Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.