Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) (11787 Views)

Lady Shares Photos Of Her Butt Transformation. See 2011 Vs 2017 Photos / Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Trump-Like Oyinbo Hubby, As He Grabs Her Butt / Woman Mistakenly Exposed Her Intimacy Gadget While Eating At An Event (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by contactmorak: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ladies, for how long are some of you going to continue embarrassing yourselves in public? We get that some of you are so fashion conscious and will always want to keep up with the latest trends, but not every trending fashion can look great on you. Before you buy something or rock it, kindly consult widely.

You might be stepping out in a mosquito net or a handkerchief, yet you don’t know. You will be left embarrassed and humiliated. We can immediately ascertain where this photo was taken but this woman just suffered a huge fashion fail..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/wardrobe-malfunction-leaves-woman.html

Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by contactmorak: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Na wa
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by obiorathesubtle: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by acenazt: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
HahahhahahahahhHahah I don diie!!
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by Pennah(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
Op dey call it fashion

madness
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
this one na Crase or mad? lipsrsealed
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by vizkiz: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
easy penetration. No time to dey off pant tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by greatgod2012(f): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
This is pure, undiluted madness!
One of the one in every four that has mental disorder

1 Like

Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
**fallz frm d bak of my pet dinasaur and faints**
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by Aphrygian(m): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
She bought the clothes from jumia and couldn't let go cos it is expensive.

3 Likes

Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by grad2012(f): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
grin Lols why nah
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by Maamin(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
grin
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by AfroKnight: 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Please put "graphic pic". cheesy

She didn't even wear a G-String. Looks like she came prepared for a quickie.
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by MoneypassGod(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
See as her yansh dey smell.
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by Leriebloom(f): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
madness
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by adorablepepple(f): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2016
Who told you it's a wardrobe malfunction, that's the style
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by robosky02(m): 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
grad2012:
grin Lols why nah

that's why I just say with 'suga" grad.. only

not all the shit we see

happi new month jare

1 Like

Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
robosky02:

not all the shit we see

happi new month jare

Ladies and crazy fashion
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by gamaliel121(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
I took monalisa185 for shopping yesterday.. She almost picked a dress like this...thankGod I stopped her!!! undecided
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by nikkypearl(f): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
AfroKnight:
Please put "graphic pic". cheesy

She didn't even wear a G-String. Looks like she came prepared for a quickie.
Lie lie
Graphic pic wey dey sweet you for body grin tongue
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Leriebloom:
madness

I was just thinkn of buying same cloth for yasmiley

You are beuriful
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by Leriebloom(f): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

I was just thinkn of buying same cloth for yasmiley
You are beuriful
Hilarious. like i would wear such. And tnx for d compliment grin
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by Monalisa185(f): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
gamaliel121:
I took monalis.a185 for shopping yesterday.. She almost picked a dress like this...thankGod I stopped her!!! undecided

hehehehe, tell everyone you took me for an ordinary shopping, which I ended up picking just a handkerchief... phewangry
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by pweetychyka(f): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry

Endtime Fashion
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by AfroKnight: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
angry undecided
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by mhizsimi(f): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Wow shocked
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by grad2012(f): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
robosky02:

not all the shit we see

happi new month jare

yes o suga,happy new month,how was your day?
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by gamaliel121(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, tell everyone you took me for an ordinary shopping, which I ended up picking just a handkerchief... phewangry

Shiiiittt...u have casted me oo...

Am working harder so that the next we go...it'll be a car u'll pick!!!!
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by yusufyusuf1: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
so this bae can not afford to buy pant how much are they selling it wen u can get akube pant for #50 to #100 that would even last longer
Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by elrony(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dayuuum!!!

Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by robosky02(m): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2016
grad2012:
yes o suga,happy new month,how was your day?

hmm its been from better to best....

and this month will be much better for grad.and.bosky lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) by princetardey(m): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
warisdis

(1) (Reply)

What To Say To Your Ex Girlfriend To Get Her Back - Use Words To Win Her Back / D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) / See The Lady Who Overpowered A Thief Locked Him Up For Sex For 3 Days(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.