Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife (39601 Views)

Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Loved Up In New Photo / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
emilyone:
I'm highly disappointed sir, hanging out with a husband snatcher undecided

Face your side! Which one concern you?
If we dig into your life, you are worse off
Face your life and leave them alone

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Juliuzy(m): 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
K
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by MzMercie: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
sad.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by martineverest(m): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
divinecode101:

What is yours here now? Talking as if you are better off , a peep into your poverty stricken life will reveal you are an hypocrite
take your miserable life elsewhere.. If u are frustrated about my statement, go and arrange the dustbin, rather than displaying unnecessary stupidity....... Next time u mention me,I will give u ' near eye'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by opianoay(m): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
so this couples are back together.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Toks2008(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
martineverest:
And they couldn't advice Stella to leave someone's husband and look for her own

I wonder o

Pastor Sam sef fall my hand visiting a lady who abscunded with another ladys hubby even without divorcing the previous one.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by kunlejazz(m): 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
emilyone:

Christ did not come for the 'whole' and sinless, He came for the imperfect and weak!
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by esthadewunmi(f): 12:14am On Apr 01, 2016
Imagine Ademinokan drop Doris for Stella she she's happy about it, I know the guy will still leave her as well. As far as beautiful Stella is she can't find any innocent guy to marry Nawa ooo shocked shocked most naija celebrity are something else undecided undecided
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Btruth: 12:16am On Apr 01, 2016
Whatever things you feel that will make you happy, do it. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by isan(m): 12:19am On Apr 01, 2016
Shey the pastor tell am make e doris simeone husband alone ?
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by oochi123(f): 12:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Drinking Alabukun for someone's headache. De person in question has moved on dnt knw why pple talk too much.if u like insult. Her from now till thy kingdom come,she is enjoying her marriage.. Ladies learn to take care of ur man.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by DExplorer1: 12:46am On Apr 01, 2016
emilyone:

omotonyx:
infact am suprice are they not aware?

esthadewunmi:
Imagine Ademinokan drop Doris for Stella she she's happy about it, I know the guy will still leave her as well. As far as beautiful Stella is she can't find any innocent guy to marry Nawa ooo shocked shocked most naija celebrity are something else undecided undecided

Look at them, na una holy pass.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 01, 2016
emilyone:
Serious? U better go ge a life
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 01, 2016
Oya offering time.... cheesy
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Pholuso: 1:19am On Apr 01, 2016
you never can tell the purpose of past Sam and wife's visit.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Fearcom(m): 1:29am On Apr 01, 2016
emilyone:

Am sure you would have said the same thing to Jesus himself since he hung out with Publicans and sinners...hey add prostitutes to the list, like the one who poured expensive perfume on his feet and wiped it with her hair....
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by totorimi: 3:07am On Apr 01, 2016
You see why I do not trust all these people parading themselves as men of god , first and foremost a legally married man abandoned his legal wife and ran away with the woman's child without a divorce and a pastor and the wife that are supposed to be the conscience of the people are smiling sheepishly in here.

Don't they realise that that those people used them to gain some form of legitimacy in their evil act. Once a man and woman is married until they divorce officially nobody should be seen to be siding either party. Or what exactly is the relationship between the pastor and this husband and wife snatchers. 'Awon gbokôgbokô'

Anyway, this Stella Damascus who lost her legal husband some years back has her own children and wickedly took over her colleague in the industry's husband does she not have any shame. If someone else did this to her in her husbands house will she like it. Was she not linked to several other men before she now found a spiritually weak man to capture. If what they did was right in the eyes of man and God why did they not stay in in Nigeria to face their shame and defend their shameful deed why did they run away to USA so that they can cover their faces from shame only for this so called pastor to go there and visit them as family friend or what exactly.

As for this USA people why is it that only evil doers they give visa to come and hide away in their country, normal people who wants to come and become somebody they won't allow. They need to stop it do some background check and find out what the person has committed in Nigeria before running to your country. No wonder the Arab world hate them for harbouring babilonians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by christinie(f): 4:24am On Apr 01, 2016
Am not qualified to criticise the man of God and his wife over this visit because I am a sinner too.

The ways of God are not the ways of men.

Nobody knows the reason Pastors Sam and Nike visited the couple, no one knows whether they preached to them.

The Pastor Sam I know is a true man of God, one of the selfless men of God who does a lot of charitable works to help the poor; a man truly in tune with the Holy Ghost.

Jesus Christ came for the sinners to be saved.

I am pretty hopeful that Pastors Sam and Nike will soon explain what happened to us. Who knows, they might even be related to the man.

God bless all.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by petrelli07: 4:44am On Apr 01, 2016
libertyfather:
Husband Snatcher shocked
Jesus hung out with an adulteress (the Samaritan woman by the well) and with a tax collector... Righteousness is not earned... It's freely given... #gracerevolution...
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by marteg1986: 5:20am On Apr 01, 2016
rry807:
Pastor Sam Adeyemi of Daystar paid actress, Stella Damasus and her man Daniel Ademinokan a visit at home He met the couple alongside his wife, Nike. See what she wrote below;

Today has definitely been one of the best days of my life! When the powerful and anointed people of God @thesamadeyemi and @nikeadeyemi stopped by the house! I'm humbled at the measure of Grace these people of God carry. My life can never be the same again! #Anicipate #TheAlternativeAlbum #DaBishopChronicles #Grace #GodLover #JesusFreak #SuccessPower cc@stelladamasus

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDoXwPtuUSR/?taken-by=stelladamasus

who told you guys that she is a husband snatcher anyway? Pls learn to do your research before talking or writing in public domain as this.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by double0seven(m): 5:38am On Apr 01, 2016
marteg1986:
who told you guys that she is a husband snatcher anyway? Pls learn to do your research before talking or writing in public domain as this.

what is this one saying; did she or did not abscond with her industry colleague's husband to US. I can recollect a time, before the break up of Doris and the husband, that she was saying publicly that people should tell Stella Damascus to stay away from her husband.

So what's she is not a first class husband snatcher.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by woodboi(m): 6:14am On Apr 01, 2016
From my understanding so far, God loves all creature irrespective of our unholiness. He still cares for us, so I see no reason for pastor Sam not to do the same . But on one condition, say the truth witout mixing words, the bible does not accept cohibitation for what it worth.

#i have my weakness to deal with too... Not judging anyone.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Danbam(m): 6:21am On Apr 01, 2016
emilyone:

Hmmmm, madam, even Jesus "hung out" with zaccheus, the tax collector (a chief sinner)
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Stanbeto: 7:04am On Apr 01, 2016
He Ministered to me in the Dream last week alongside the wife.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 01, 2016
divinecode101:

What is yours here now? Talking as if you are better off , a peep into your poverty stricken life will reveal you are an hypocrite

saying something is wrong does not make him or her a hypocrite......

its in d bible and if der say der are pastors der shouldvshould b able to say it.....

going to dia houseis no problem though...
Jesus ate and drank with such suppossed people....

anyways hu knows if der did or did not...
so her saying it as id she z sure der did not is my issue with d statement...

we all have our deamons... and God save us all
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by LyfeJennings(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2016
martineverest:

U ARE STEWPID
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Akmarshal(m): 7:17am On Apr 01, 2016
martineverest:

They tied d man? Or can't he decide for himself? Pack well joor!

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by ibiyemi93: 7:30am On Apr 01, 2016
Hope the Pastor & his wife went there to talk sense to Stella and Ademinokan.
Why would you live in a man's home knowing he has a wife he has not divorced.
Well my Opinion....
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 01, 2016
martineverest:
take your miserable life elsewhere.. If u are frustrated about my statement, go and arrange the dustbin, rather than displaying unnecessary stupidity....... Next time u mention me,I will give u ' near eye'

I am not frustrated about your stupid comment, it actually belongs to the dustbin - not fit for sane people, since you have demonstrated some very good level of insanity, then good for you. You should first go and tell all the idi0ts in your generation who are drunks, cheats, thieves etc to stop before asking why a Pastor should visit another person. Until you do that, buy a padlock, seal your dirt infested smelling mouth.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 01, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

saying something is wrong does not make him or her a hypocrite......

its in d bible and if der say der are pastors der shouldvshould b able to say it.....

going to dia houseis no problem though...
Jesus ate and drank with such suppossed people....

anyways hu knows if der did or did not...
so her saying it as id she z sure der did not is my issue with d statement...

we all have our deamons... and God save us all

What is wrong Ma? What makes it wrong?
You go sleep around, cheat, lie etc and come online say a Pastor visiting an individual is wrong?
Healer, heal yourself first! Why dont you remove the log on your eye before removing the peck on another man?
You should first go and tell all the idi0ts in your generation who are drunks, cheats, thieves etc to stop before asking why a Pastor should visit another person. Until you do that, buy a padlock, seal your dirt infested smelling mouth.
Good morning
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=divinecode101 post=44301946]

What is wrong Ma? What makes it wrong?
You go sleep around, cheat, lie etc and come online say a Pastor visiting an individual is wrong?
Healer, heal yourself first! Why dont you remove the log on your eye before removing the peck on another man?
You should first go and tell all the idi0ts in your generation who are drunks, cheats, thieves etc to stop before asking why a Pastor should visit another person. Until you do that, buy a padlock, seal your dirt infested smelling mouth.
Good morning[/quotfunny dude...

1 am not a ma...

and re read my comment above...

i specifically said i see no problem in the pastor visiting them..
i also said who knows if the pastor corrected them or not...

i ended my comment saying we all have our deamons(sins we struggle to overcome)

see because am struggling with a sin does not mean i cant say lying is a sin...

same also i can say marrying some1 elses husband is a sin....

its just basic stuff...

am not saying they are sinners am saying marrying some1 elses husband is a sin...

if thats what she did then she is sinning and should be adviced to stop...

st paul struggled with sin and still preached all around the world and wrote many epistle...

you think your pastos are totally free of sin...

maybe no1 should preah again... since every1 have dia own deamons

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos / Omotola Sends Touching Message To Her Son, CaptainE, As He Turns 17 / Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.