Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife (39624 Views)

Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Loved Up In New Photo / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Blade21: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2016
Acidosis:
Pastor Sam, please remember your root.
Launching a Business School in the heart of Kogi isn't a bad idea please.

*do not get lost in Lagos (or claim Kwara like some).
kogi master

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by EmmyDe25(m): 8:04am On Apr 01, 2016
Acidosis:

Ooh, Pastor Sam is from Kogi?? Used to think he was from Kwara though.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by EmmyDe25(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2016
emilyone:
I'm highly disappointed sir, hanging out with a husband snatcher undecided
Even Jesus christ dinned with the sinners.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=sexyexcalibur post=44302155][/quote]

Could you show me precisely where in the Bible it says marrying someone else's husband is a sin?
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

Could you show me precisely where in the Bible it says marrying someone else's husband is a sin?
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by omotonyx(f): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2016
DExplorer1:

Look at them, na una holy pass.
sin pass sin Oga. Are u one of them?
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Acidosis(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2016
EmmyDe25:

Ooh, Pastor Sam is from Kogi?? Used to think he was from Kwara though.

Some KOGI people are yet to free themselves from the Kwara mentality. Even Smart Adeyemi, a one time Senator from Kogi, claims Kwara. It's that bad.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by chinchum(m): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2016
3 things needed for the couple to be legally together.

Daniel may have divorced his ex wife the actress 2 stella may have divorced her ex husband mr nzeribe 3 stella and daniel may have sealed their union legally in a court of law.

If the 3 conditions have been fulfilled, which i doubt any one here is certain of, the case is closed.

Although, ethically, daniel and stella appears wrong, especially stella, the social opprobrium favours her not.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2016
divinecode101:

if you were reading your bible b4 now you would not ask silly questions...

go and read your bible bro....

i dont bring bible up for the sake of arguements ....

cheers
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by DExplorer1: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2016
omotonyx:
sin pass sin Oga. Are u one of them?
And since you're not doing exactly what she did does not mean your own sin is not hurting somebody.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

if you were reading your bible b4 now you would not ask silly questions...

go and read your bible bro....

i dont bring bible up for the sake of arguements ....

cheers

Unfortunately you are the one making very steupit and silly quotes which is not in the Bible!! If you are sure of yourself, you would have pointed where it is in the Bible having making several references to the Bible. As usual, your likes quote the Bible out of context and try to turn the Bible to suit your situation. You try to remove speck on your neighbors' eye when there is a log on your!! dont be silly Ma, it is an advise- you could go ahead and be
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2016
I like your point... Like James Faleke from Ikeja constituency (local government chairman in Ikeja, now house of rep representing Ikeja) after all this now remembering Kogi State very funny
Acidosis:

Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Acidosis(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2016
guest12345:
I like your point... Like James Faleke from Ikeja constituency (local government chairman in Ikeja, now house of rep representing Ikeja) after all this now remembering Kogi State very funny
abi o, cheesy

You hail from Kogi?
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by brainiac007: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2016
emilyone:

Even Jesus hung out with tax collectors of his day who were notorious for corruption and extortion much to the disapproval of the Scribes. A physician is not needed for the fit and well but for the sick.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Godsgal(f): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2016
I sincerely hope he told some bitter truth before leaving.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by aalangel(f): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2016
Ok oooo. Even Jesus did not condemn the prostitute. I won't say more than that.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by kachi105(m): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2016
(What is yours here now? Talking as if you are better off , a peep into your poverty stricken life will reveal you are an hypocrite.........)

This is not a matter of hypocracy!!! See wat is bad is bad young people are watching they may follow her step.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2016
martineverest:
And they couldn't advice Stella to leave someone's husband and look for her own
I tire oh
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Raylight2(m): 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
emilyone:
u on your own o o o
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by stevecantrell: 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pholuso:
you never can tell the purpose of past Sam and wife's visit.

Yep, people need to stop making conclusions.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Icepresh(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
#jesusfreak, Yet She Has Sex with Somebody she ain't Married to Legally . . All These Hypocrites Sef :/
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by ccaramel(f): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pastor wife get hips o! grin grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by BabaO2: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
pastor indeed, pastor's wife dey wear trousers...this guy should change his title to motivational speaker, that will be perfect...
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by fireforfire: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Aunty Stella return dis man to his wife na.
Marry , una no marry . U just keep d guy for ur armpit.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by fireforfire: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
BabaO2:
pastor indeed, pastor's wife dey wear trousers...this guy should change his title to motivational speaker, that will be perfect...

Ehnnnn.. so pastors wife should not wear trouser Abi. U must be archaic.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Evegreen: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
emilyone:

Remember Jesus also visited and dined with a sinner called Zaccheus (Luke 19:1-10). He came to save the lost. Those who are lost are the ones that need to be saved.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by charmosky(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
@ Madam Nike...Pastor Sam Adeyemi's wife...shine ur eye...ooooo Husband snatcher in d house
Stella too enjoy other women husband drilling bit....no be me talk...oooo i only know sm1 that know sm1
that know sm1... that know sm1 that said Stella Damasus is a husband snatcher....
na true?
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Menace2Society(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
Acidosis:

Aha! Representing always
Always bro!
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Menace2Society(m): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ptoocool:

OO, kami seri?

but this your moniker fit make person change hin state of origin gan,,
hehehe no mind the name o o I'm just following a script!Okun agbe Wa o
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Ptoocool(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Menace2Society:
hehehe no mind the name o o I'm just following a script!Okun agbe Wa o

hmmmm, script?
issorait, ACTION! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase / Portable: In Five Years, I Will Be Bigger Than All My Colleagues / Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.