Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife (39627 Views)

Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Loved Up In New Photo / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by am4truth(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
I'm very dissappointed with a lot of senseless comments made here by people who pretends to be holier than God.
Why criticise a man of God, is he accountable to you? Do u know whether God asked him to go there?
Some people are calling Stella husband snatcher,. The question is, did she use juju on him. Pls wake up. I'm a man happily married, no woman can snatch anyman if the man is not willing to be snatched.
People should learn to stop acting holier than thou attitude. Pray for them.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by duduade: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
englishmart:
what is the purpose of this hosting ?
to preach to the after three woman to return person husband na
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
divinecode101:

Unfortunately you are the one making very steupit and silly quotes which is not in the Bible!! If you are sure of yourself, you would have pointed where it is in the Bible having making several references to the Bible. As usual, your likes quote the Bible out of context and try to turn the Bible to suit your situation. You try to remove speck on your neighbors' eye when there is a log on your!! dont be silly Ma, it is an advise- you could go ahead and be

lols... owk o.. its not a sin to marry odappls hubby or wifes.... enjoy ur stupidity
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 02, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

lols... owk o.. its not a sin to marry odappls hubby or wifes.... enjoy ur stupidity

I can swear you have used 7 nights a week to do runz (prostitution) and all days following Aristos and come to Nairaland saying rubbish! Continue sleeping around and coming here pretending and been hypocritical. That is the highest level of idiocy
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2016
divinecode101:

I can swear you have used 7 nights a week to do runz (prostitution) and all days following Aristos and come to Nairaland saying rubbish! Continue sleeping around and coming here pretending and been hypocritical. That is the highest level of idiocy

Lol talking about ursef Abi...

1st I am a guy...

2nd I don't fornicate ...

3rd even if I am a sinner I can still call a sin a sin... The bible said we are all sinners, saint Paul said he struggled with sin but he still preached and condemned sin, st peter condemned sin ... Etc...

Truth is bitter...

God help us all

Heb 10:26-27

For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a fearful expectation of judgment, and a fury of fire that will consume the adversaries.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

Lol talking about ursef Abi...

1st I am a guy...

2nd I don't fornicate ...

3rd even if I am a sinner I can still call a sin a sin... The bible said we are all sinners, saint Paul said he struggled with sin but he still preached and condemned sin, st peter condemned sin ... Etc...

Truth is bitter...

God help us all

Heb 10:26-27

For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a fearful expectation of judgment, and a fury of fire that will consume the adversaries.

You can be a transgender, that is your problem! you dont come on the internet to cast aspersion at people when you are not better!! Get that into your brain, hope you have one!
Jesus entered Zachaeus' house to eat and he was converted. You have not done .1% of what Sam Adeyemi has done. Stop whining and go get a life bro
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 03, 2016
divinecode101:

You can be a transgender, that is your problem! you dont come on the internet to cast aspersion at people when you are not better!! Get that into your brain, hope you have one!
Jesus entered Zachaeus' house to eat and he was converted. You have not done .1% of what Sam Adeyemi has done. Stop whining and go get a life bro

Yea, what does transgender have to do with the post above...lols ... Maybe you should come and do a karyotyping on me to be sure....

Guilty conscience is something else...

I can call a sin a sin, weda u like it or not ......
I can say marrying some1 else wife or husband is a sin weda u like it or not...

It will hurt you, but the truth hurts ..

No apostle gave regards to peoples feelings when they preached.

Remember John d Baptist was beheaded for telling Herod the truth "that it was wrong to marry his own brother's wife"

Dz z nothing new, I expected such rants ....

If u r herod, maybe u would have tried to kill me too...

Lols, well u are not...

And I am an omega child, my blood z untouchable..

Happy Sunday bro...
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

Yea, what does transgender have to do with the post above...lols ... Maybe you should come and do a karyotyping on me to be sure....

Guilty conscience is something else...

I can call a sin a sin, weda u like it or not ......
I can say marrying some1 else wife or husband is a sin weda u like it or not...

It will hurt you, but the truth hurts ..

No apostle gave regards to peoples feelings when they preached.

Remember John d Baptist was beheaded for telling Herod the truth "that it was wrong to marry his own brother's wife"

Dz z nothing new, I expected such rants ....

If u r herod, maybe u would have tried to kill me too...

Lols, well u are not...

And I am an omega child, my blood z untouchable..

Happy Sunday bro...

Seems your level of comprehension is low! I wont blame you on that, it may be that you did not have proper education.
But I will advise you spend good time reading my mails before replying and making a public fool and idiocy of yourself!!
We are not murderers where I come from, I assume that is you stock-in-trade! I dont know how you come about that!
Going back to the main point, the fact still remain that you are not better off than Pastor Sam Adeyemi or the couple, leave them alone, you are not God and too infinitesimal in God's arrangement to judge them. Stop removing the peck on people's eye when there is a big log on yours.
Thank you Judas!
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
divinecode101:

Seems your level of comprehension is low! I wont blame you on that, it may be that you did not have proper education.
But I will advise you spend good time reading my mails before replying and making a public fool and idiocy of yourself!!
We are not murderers where I come from, I assume that is you stock-in-trade! I dont know how you come about that!
Going back to the main point, the fact still remain that you are not better off than Pastor Sam Adeyemi or the couple, leave them alone, you are not God and too infinitesimal in God's arrangement to judge them. Stop removing the peck on people's eye when there is a big log on yours.
Thank you Judas!

Lol.. Ur level of comprehension is very poor, and Its funny how u go abt throwing insults to justify ur stupidity...

Not bragging , but at my age, d level of education I have reached you can't dream of it... And if u really want to know dat level I will pm u...

Back to d issue... Maybe u should go back in time and tell john d Baptist to leave hero's alone that he is not better of than him or maybe Jesus to leave the paharasees and not call dem something like brood of vipers cos he is not better dan dem...

Stupidity at it's peak..

Free me jor ... Lols
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

Lol.. Ur level of comprehension is very poor, and Its funny how u go abt throwing insults to justify ur stupidity...

Not bragging , but at my age, d level of education I have reached you can't dream of it... And if u really want to know dat level I will pm u...

Back to d issue... Maybe u should go back in time and tell john d Baptist to leave hero's alone that he is not better of than him or maybe Jesus to leave the paharasees and not call dem something like brood of vipers cos he is not better dan dem...

Stupidity at it's peak..

Free me jor ... Lols

Obviously, your moronic-like parents abandoned you to the training the public will give you tongue tongue tongue
If you ever know me in your miserable life, you will beg to be my driver, I can imagine the secondary school you went to if ever you went to any, it shows in your level of construction and poor spellings, that is why you couldn't even pass UTME!!! grin grin grin
You keep copying from what I have wrote, shame on you and your generation that refused to train you boy! Seems you are actually a product of a busted condom, your mother should have swallowed a tablet of postinor to avoid a waste like you. cool cool
Unfortunately, the couple are Christians and you neither John, go and do .00001% of what John the Baptist did before you criticize them. Your problem is now obvious - inferiority complex!! eranko!!
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

Seems you are really pained, ee ya, I feel for you
See your level of English! Chai! Go and write JAMB, I will then be ready to attend to you!!
I will feed you and your demented generation for life!!
Remember to tell your father to come collect money for dinner, but tell him to wash my clothes first grin grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

Stupidity at it's peak..

Free me jor ... Lols

Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

Stupidity at it's peak..

Free me jor ... Lols

How market grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by Creamish(f): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
emilyone:
I'm highly disappointed sir, hanging out with a husband snatcher undecided

Please read John 8 vs 7.
Re: Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife by MrObontami(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Memphis357:
??

What's that face for breh ?? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Music Star Davido Drinking Garri - Photo / Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo / Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.