Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

HOW I Was RAPED - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOW I Was RAPED (8367 Views)

How I Was Raped By My Landlady / How I Was Raped By Two Ladies Yester-night. So Painful!! / How A Married Man Was Raped By Two Ladies In Ajegunle, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW I Was RAPED by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
naijaboiy:
Look like you are very close to mods, so best thing you can do ban me
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
refiner:

lol...because its all a game....just for fun!...OK who do u want me to woo?smiley
all about fun right ! Dats nice
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by femi4: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
AH GAWD.. I NEED YOUR ADVICE

YESTERDAY I WAS COMING BACK FROM NIGHT READING..ON MY WAY HOME I SAW Twp guys..both were arguing about something...I walked passed them..but one called me bact to ask if I couldn't great..told him I was sorry...d other guy started shouting asking d his friend to leave me alone

so all my mind was that the guy supporting me was good...I dint know it was a planned work..so he asked if I can walk home alone..daht its late and he said"so u won't meet another idiott like this" told him NO but he insisted...we both were walking quietly until he grsbed me (was shouting but no body heard)....I noticed d other guy too(dint know he has bin following us),,,they both grabbed me and forcefully raped me...

guy am so frustrated right now...dunno what to do...they said if I report to d police dey would kill me...pls advice me on what to do

anyways sha ......APRIL FOOL.....HAPPY NEW MONTH
Becareful for what you wish for

1 Like

Re: HOW I Was RAPED by MrCork: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
AH GAWD.. I NEED YOUR ADVICE

YESTERDAY I WAS COMING BACK FROM NIGHT READING..ON MY WAY HOME I SAW Twp guys..both were arguing about something...I walked passed them..but one called me bact to ask if I couldn't great..told him I was sorry...d other guy started shouting asking d his friend to leave me alone

so all my mind was that the guy supporting me was good...I dint know it was a planned work..so he asked if I can walk home alone..daht its late and he said"so u won't meet another idiott like this" told him NO but he insisted...we both were walking quietly until he grsbed me (was shouting but no body heard)....I noticed d other guy too(dint know he has bin following us),,,they both grabbed me and forcefully raped me...

guy am so frustrated right now...dunno what to do...they said if I report to d police dey would kill me...pls advice me on what to do

anyways sha ......APRIL FOOL.....HAPPY NEW MONTH

...ok...so 2 guys rape u in april becozz u walk upside down....abi??.. how do u expet to find man on nairaland when u keeep sleeepn around?? ((SHAME ON YOU...SHAME)))..no ofeinse!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) / See What I Discover In My Babe's Facebook (viewer Discretion Advised) / Naija Guys And Fruity Dicks, See All Types

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.