Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos (39163 Views)

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics / Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by ajebuter(f): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2016
They will condemn him voraciously and yet copy him

Sha, i like the abigbeyin esu funra e..

The guy is either looking for trouble or trouble is looking for him

On both sides, he wins..

However, he needs to work harder at empowering his people and commision more projects.

Anywa, carry on jare; devil's last born.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by sonssyo: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2016
how much is Ekiti State allocation,half bread is better than nothing. but ekiti state need to devise another means of generating revenue in order to empower themselves.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Baroba(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2016
Pavore9:
I am for empowering those able-bodied recipients to grow the rice. Why give a man a kilo of rice when he can be empowered to produce tonnes of it within 4 months! Rice farming is no rocket science!

Word, our leaders lack foresights.. I always laugh when governors give graduates taxi or keke in the name of job creation..
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Bollinger(m): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2016
Chimezie250:
This is his own way of reaching out to his people, Nigeria is hard, let him help the best way he think he can

And how did it get hard? It is people like him that made it hard. Poverty is a terrible disease. It has warped the minds of almost every Nigerian.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by legendsilver(m): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2016
Hunger don wire dem reach grave, hmm Ekiti state na real ALATENUJE state.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by officialteemi(m): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2016
shuttin pipu's mouth with rice...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by MadCow1: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3553858_BNI3_jpgca6b792a8ec4c2413d272a974cd08d0b

This is the same state that they said has the Highest number of Professors in Nigeria Abi?

No wonder our Education is Dead.. grin

#Spits!
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by swagaholic: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2016
What aregbe can never do
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by babadee1(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2016
Chimezie250:
This is his own way of reaching out to his people, Nigeria is hard, let him help the best way he think he can

He's using govt money for this not his own personal money. Money that he and his cohorts have stolen from which is why he cannot do any sustainable project. That's why he has to resort to distributing 5kg bags of rice on the streets, rice that the people will eat and poo away within one week. If you see anything good in such meaningless eye service then you're part of the problem my friend.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Nazacent: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2016
Stomach infrastructure is still better than no structure at all, under the leadership of the man from Daura.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by adeoba2008(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2016
No wonder Nairalanders voted EKSU as the poorest University students in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by linusbnn(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2016
Mynd44:

Yes.

Start by paying the 5 month salary owed workers

Edo state poly workers had not been paid since October last year,please help write to the state governor on that too.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by fuke(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2016
You wont get better acts than this.

This is what you get when you make a
tokunbo seller a governor.

The clown is building flyover in a town with
fewer vehicles than you have in oke oko, a
surburb of Ikorodu.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2016
Refugee camp in SW. I don't belive u can be a refugee in your own stAte but foyose just proofed me wrong
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by solara: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2016
Useless Governor
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Kommen(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2016
I don taya for we African people and our useless leaders
All this hunger infrastructure angry
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by simplynola(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2016
FFO - For Food Only
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by scolex95(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2016
Atleasrt he is not stacking millions in a foreign account more over d governor has other projects ongoing in his state dis is jst a gesture especially now dt Buhari has turned a derica of rice to 200 naira
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2016
2562542568426546 use ur head code am.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2016
Make me sef rush go the venue go collect my own.. Fayose abeg wait 4me ooooo cheesy

*nobody should quote me*
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by fareed69(m): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2016
Hungry People.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 01, 2016
On one hand they will call Fayose their hero, on another they mock the hardworking and dignified people of Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Onifari(m): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2016
Is that not ese oruru on the last pic??
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by banme1(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2016
Hungry folks on Nl will gladly collect those items if given the opportunity. But here they are ranting as if they are earning in 6digits. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by gbishman: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2016
This guy has no clue what governance is all about. Rather than give them fish teach them how to fish
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Glare247(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2016
Originality007:

aregbe na person? undecided
. Guess u guys have short memmories,I will remind u,when d going was good with d economy aregbesola paid 13month salary to osun workers,how many nigerian governor did dat? If u know osun before aregbesola came to power u wount say a jack,dis guy transformed d state,I admit aregbe ventured in alot of project @ a time which affected d states but still u can't compare him with a noise maker,
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by popsonbj: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2016
Stomach infrastructure as usual!
continue mortgaging the future of
your people.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by HirstMOG(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2016
I blame buhari for this.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by PMBisaterrorist(f): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Chai! Oh My goodness!!!!

nice one fayose if you share the 8 bags of rice given to Agatu victims e won't reach the size you give this people kudos

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by oyetunder(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2016
Pascal181:
A real grassroot politician. God bless those that bless u and do otherwise to those dat say otherwise.
. Well, and people like you want a Nigerian we can all be proud of? So far we have many with this type of reasoning in Nigeria, it shall take an uncommon miracle for this country to move forward.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole / Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website / Dogara Delivers Polling Units In Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.