Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos (39164 Views)

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics / Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by olajide8(m): 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
SEYILIGHT:

To all of you saying WE have sold our birthrights because of rice, (adabi) may you only find joy if it was only Fayose or PDP that distributed rice but if not..

Never shall all those thieves and rogues rule our land, EKITI is for PDP.
Long live my Governor!
Long live PDP!
Long live the federal republic of Nigeria!

Alale Ekiti a gbe a o

Awon Elebi, ala tenu je, o le alapa ma se ise - poverty* lipsrsealed, is doing press up- with an intent to kill all of they don't want to work yet they want to eat, people are thinking of how to work so they can become pensionable and eat till their death, without waiting for people to dash them 3mudu's of rice once a year, (tell your governor to go and establish an industry or factory with the money, his using to buy 3 mudu of rice - so it can employ people) and you are further cursing yourselves - I said you have sold your birth right, go and read the bible- theirs a story their for you* less I forget theirs also another story of nebucadenazer (him and fayose really have a lot in common you know, their people felt he was their god - he was the first proponent of stomach infrastructure) his people couldn't do without him, because he also collected their Saturday and gave them Sunday (they even erected a lot of statues in his honour)

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by MrOmoyemi: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
I love to do what Fayose is doing, but not when am a Gov. because as a Gov i would rather think bigger than these..may be a multiplier effect stuffs.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by ffo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
simplynola:
FFO - For Food Only
says who?
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Goldenboy007(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
I hate political comments but this is very embarrassing. ..in this advance age and economic development, an elected governor feeds his electorates as if he is feeding his livestocks !!! To imagine educated young minds are commending him !!!.how low can our dignity sink, oh lord !!! Is this what Nigeria has turned into ?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by tinnymerit(m): 6:29am On Apr 02, 2016
greatness22:
My beautiful friend mynd1 won't be happy with this news. grin
giving them bowl of rice when he owed them months of salaries,is there sense in that?
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by greatness22(m): 7:12am On Apr 02, 2016
tinnymerit:
giving them bowl of rice when he owed them months of salaries,is there sense in that?
Sorry dear, i only reply sensible quote.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Rhea(f): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
[size=18pt]Stomach infrastructure in action. The only language illiterate and hungry Nigerians can understand[/size]
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Coolgent(m): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
The person with Moniker... HUNGERBAD must be from Ekiti.
grin
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by tinnymerit(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
greatness22:
Sorry dear, i only reply sensible quote.
sorry i forgot u lost ur sense battery
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by greatness22(m): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
tinnymerit:
sorry i forgot u lost ur sense battery
My dear, believe me, you're no match to me. So run along.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by kenzo25(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2016
I don't blame you,I blame my foolish governor :- u don't need to tell us ur Governor is Foolish....... cheesy cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dogara Delivers Polling Units In Presidential Election / Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly / Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.