Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos (39162 Views)

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics / Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by BudeYahooCom: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mynd44:

Yes.

Start by paying the 5 month salary owed workers

Hello Sir, sorry to digress, the mail the supermods link is not redirecting when you send a mail.
What do i do? I need to send a complaint that borders on life and death.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by organicfoods(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Are Ekiti people living in IDP camp?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
oluwole1211:
distributing rice when the civil servant and pensioner are suffering due to non payment of salary and pension for 4 months and 5 months respectively.
really that's why ekiti will still be going backward for allowing pdp to rule over them.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by arumay: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pavore9:
I am for empowering those able-bodied recipients to grow the rice. Why give a man a kilo of rice when he can be empowered to produce tonnes of it within 4 months! Rice farming is no rocket science!

So, why not use your state as an example for all to emulate

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by kkboy(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
This man is wicked. Instead of giving them hooks, and teaching them how to fish. He is giving them roasted fish, so that they will forever depend on him for their daily bread, meanwhile his children are thought otherwise.
Ekiti state may have the highest number of professors in Nigeria, but there is no doubt they also have the most ignorant and myopic populace.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Pavore9: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
arumay:

So, why not use your state as an example for all to emulate

Though not presently not on ground, there are areas producing rice where l come from, I tend focusing on increasing their capacity thereby increasing production and at a lower cost with the utilization of simple low fuel consuming machinery and most importantly create many products from rice husks which is being regarded as waste. There are so much opportunities across Nigeria within the Agriculture sector that gets foreigners salivating, I see things across Kenya and know Nigeria is a gold-mine waiting to be explored!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Real guy man of Ekiti state

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by IRserveMyComent(f): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pavore9:

I need no one to teach me as producing tonnes of rice is already on my CV! Did it way back as l was part of the project that multiplied the NERICA rice variety that was sold back to the Federal government. I am more concerned with what is sustainable for both the people and the government.

thank God for u that already know how to produce tonnes of rice. but how many of the people there receiving the rice are on the same page with you? that was y i said no STATE GOVERNOR is ready to teach the people how to fish. and i still mentain that it is preferable to give the stomach infrastructure,than the poor masses losing out on both ends.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by GuyfawkesAB(m): 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
No wonder there is palpable ignorance in Ekiti state in spite of the large number of educated people. This is not about APC or PDP but about what the governor ought to do. Rather than embarking on ambitious projects like a needless airport and flyover bridge, such monies can be diverted to revive the agricultural sector in Ekiti. Agriculture is the way to go. Instead, the rice-sharing has blinded you all to see the truth.

Kwantinuu. We are waiting for the next rice-sharing event again.

SEYILIGHT:

To all of you saying WE have sold our birthrights because of rice, (adabi) may you only find joy if it was only Fayose or PDP that distributed rice but if not..

Never shall all those thieves and rogues rule our land, EKITI is for PDP.
Long live my Governor!
Long live PDP!
Long live the federal republic of Nigeria!

Alale Ekiti a gbe a o
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Ferdinandu(m): 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Are people that hungry in Ekiti that this man only knows how to give alms.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by greatness22(m): 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Spybradd:

i pity ya life,that thing u call beautiful gat moustache,has got prick,that person na pure man imposting a female..

Unless u know already and are a homo..
Oh, so you are just knowing am a gay? Now run along.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by greatness22(m): 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
mynd1:
lol. Good day. grin
How do u do?
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by LDKOTB(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenzo25:
almajiri state
. Enu e ya de ipako e undecided

I don't blame you,I blame my foolish governor undecided
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by jerusalem101: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
At least he is better than those who have stolen and can't even give a bag of poor water to the poor. especially, those that their State bailout fund developed wings and varnished into thin air.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by akilo1: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
All the graduate in ekiti dont need job,after NYSC,there is stomach infastruture in the state,the agboro governor dont know how to invest in agriculture,the future of ekiti people is just for one cup of rice for the stomach

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by mistymoon: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Xposer:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose personally reached out to some residents of Ado Ekiti at Okeyinmi Street on Easter Monday. The governor who brought food items -was accompanied by Hon Ige Babade Mattew (SA Political to PDP National Chairman ) and other notable PDP stakeholders....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/04/gov-fayose-personally-reaches-out-to.html

so this is his own way of alleviating the poverty in the land. Naija politician sha..... and what is with that guy holding umbrella...
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by toluayo93: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
This is bullshit. I used to love this man, but it this just a show off. how can a governor be owing 5 months salary and be forming nice? this is wickedness. How do they expect people to survive? I am a final year student and currently working on my project. I have not been able to get enough funding from my parent coz they are both govt workers and I have two younger brothers in EKSU. Na wind people Wan dey chop?? he will now go to one remote village and share rice because he knows no salary earner lives there and be forming nice
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
in my opinion, i think governance should go beyond giving out food items to the citizens of the state. come to think of it, how long is the stuff shared gonna last? fayose, as far as i know, understand that his pple are naive and ignorant of his deceits. its just like a case of a one eyed man in the midst of the blind pple. every administrations should have what i call objective and practicable approaches to permanently eradicate porverty in their dormain. most people in the state will surely appreciate and rain eulogies on him but for how long will they continue that way. Job creation is the key. with that in place, stomach infrastructure will stand firm in every home in the state.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by yinkslinks(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
You people will never see good and praise it. at least he tried.
datola:
This is rubbishing the Ekiti people.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3553858_BNI3_jpgca6b792a8ec4c2413d272a974cd08d0b

This is the same state that they said has the Highest number of Professors in Nigeria Abi?

No wonder our Education is Dead.. grin

#Spits!

you'd have had so much fun trolling our resident sharp tongued ekiti chicks . too bad they hardly come by anymore
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by MadCow1: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
oyb:

you'd have had so much fun trolling our resident sharp tongued ekiti chicks . too bad they hardly come by anymore

Ileke-idi abi? grin

I miss that babe sha.. grin
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by adeyinkaadebami1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fayose just keep it up,giver we never lack.Nigeria dnt aprct,go and meet buhari nd hear his reply
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
toluayo93:
This is bullshit. I used to love this man, but it this just a show off. how can a governor be owing 5 months salary and be forming nice? this is wickedness. How do they expect people to survive? I am a final year student and currently working on my project. I have not been able to get enough funding from my parent coz they are both govt workers and I have two younger brothers in EKSU. Na wind people Wan dey chop?? he will now go to one remote village and share rice because he knows no salary earner lives there and be forming nice
oga ooo ekiti state don enter one chance.imagine how the suffering in ekiti state will look like.I don't blame fayose I blamed the electorates that vote him in. Mostly I blame the youth of the state cos' they av been brain washed.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by tuniski: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pavore9:
I am for empowering those able-bodied recipients to grow the rice. Why give a man a kilo of rice when he can be empowered to produce tonnes of it within 4 months! Rice farming is no rocket science!
The two must go hand in hand till the man can fend for himself!
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Pavore9: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
tuniski:

The two must go hand in hand till the man can fend for himself!

He is fed today, is he being empowered to feed himself tomorrow?
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
I feel so ashamed of this

What is all this na?

Is this governance?
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by tuniski: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pavore9:

He is fed today, is he being empowered to feed himself tomorrow?
So the thing u do to a hungry man is to empower him Without 1st attending to his hunger abi? U must be a joking elite! Cure his hunger while empowering him or all will be consumed and nothing learnt or gained!
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by ARBTH: 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hungry people
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Pavore9: 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
tuniski:

So the thing u do to a hungry man is to empower him Without 1st attending to his hunger abi? U must be a joking elite! Cure his hunger while empowering him or all will be consumed and nothing learnt or gained!

I work with international development organizations where l am into sustainability, utilizing what is readily and locally available to a community to create wealth. On a regular basis the media is being awash with pictures of packets of rice being shared to people who should be economically active and being a source of revenue to the state, l do prefer to see pictures where these people are productively engaged.

I am no joking elite, l share realistic thoughts that makes sense to the dignity of man. People queued up during the biafra civil war to collect packs of relief materials, this is no war time! The poverty of ideas is our greatest undoing!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by tuniski: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pavore9:

I work with international development organizations where l am into sustainability, utilizing what is readily and locally available to a community to create wealth. On a regular basis the media is being awash with pictures of packets of rice being shared to people who should be economically active and being a source of revenue to the state, l do prefer to see pictures where these people are productively engaged.

I am no joking elite, l share realistic thoughts that makes sense to the dignity of man. People queued up during the biafra civil war to collect packs of relief materials, this is no war time! The poverty of ideas is our greatest undoing!
Yes, they must be empowered only after hunger in the immediate is taken off. Sustainability must be based on being alive 1st. The two must be administered concurrently! That is what I am saying. That is how u will be hearing programmes that the target people are missed cos of hunger that can't even allow them be present!
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Pavore9: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
tuniski:

Yes, they must be empowered only after hunger in the immediate is taken off. Sustainability must be based on being alive 1st. The two must be administered concurrently! That is what I am saying. That is how u will be hearing programmes that the target people are missed cos of hunger that can't even allow them be present!

I leave it at that as every community has its own definition of development and have chosen to be comfortable with it.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Oppypoppy: 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
ArcEmmanuel:
. You can't u appreciate good deeds for once?

I wonder oh. I can see his face there o, see his hand, No mind am... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him / Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) / 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.