Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos (39161 Views)

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics / Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by miketayo(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2016
Pascal181:
A real grassroot politician. God bless those that bless u and do otherwise to those dat say otherwise.
tank God u r not God

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by wallex1983(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2016
I hope this man is documenting all these things. Or better still, he may be giving all these things from his own personal purse. If not, he would have to explain all these monies he's spending when he leaves office.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by kpukpuyenke: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2016
See him head like coconut.....agbari agbon! grin grin

Put necessary infrastructures in place for these people to feed themselves not this your stomach infrastructure that will make the people depend on you forever.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by AfroKnight: 11:58am On Apr 01, 2016
Lol, stomach infrastructure.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2016
Originality007:

solve their hunger first...

Uncle, so those small bags of Rices will solve their hunger?
For how long?
Are they gonna eat the Rice Raw?
Why not also give them Kerosene,Ororo,pepper,salt,fish or meat to cook the food?

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by rumaabk(m): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nigerian Refugees state..........
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Spybradd: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
greatness22:
My beautiful friend mynd1 won't be happy with this news. grin

i pity ya life,that thing u call beautiful gat moustache,has got prick,that person na pure man imposting a female..

Unless u know already and are a homo..
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by derecho(m): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
seyema:
I think he still better than aregbesola sha
you dey find trouble o o.hmmm
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Pavore9: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
ArcEmmanuel:
. You can't u appreciate good deeds for once?

I appreciate the good deeds that is geared towards sustainable empowerment! These people should be empowered to be source of income for the state and not for them to depend on crumbs from the state. I am deeply involved in agriculture (go check the agric section) and can boldly say this is a clear case of wasting human resources! angry

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by bigtt76(f): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Is this what the people really want? Or was this why they were voted into power? How long will the small bag of rice last before they go hungry again and the next elections? We the people need to stand up to our rights #EnoughIsEnough

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by hsdgraphics: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Let your rice be the bedrock of my vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Pavore9: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Originality007:

solve their hunger first...

Last year, was same not shared? Between then and now are there news that the state has empowered many into commercially growing rice? Empower a man with practical knowledge, he will personally defeat hunger!
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by akinsmania4me(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
This kind of people will perpetually povertarize the state with there so called stomach Infrastructure.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by SEYILIGHT(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
YomeeTeen:

Rice people

To all of you saying WE have sold our birthrights because of rice, (adabi) may you only find joy if it was only Fayose or PDP that distributed rice but if not..

Never shall all those thieves and rogues rule our land, EKITI is for PDP.
Long live my Governor!
Long live PDP!
Long live the federal republic of Nigeria!

Alale Ekiti a gbe a o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Originality007:
aregbe na person? undecided
yes oooo na ogbeni d best sw governor.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by dellod(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
For God sake all these should STOP, Government Officials should Do the needful Not Give Bribes and claims they are Working, People shold also wake up we are not beggars undecided, Create JOBS, provide Infrastructure and ELECTRICITY shocked
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by cyprex: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Until now, Ekiti state used to be pace setter state.
This man has made nonsense of the pride of theis people who were bastions of dignity in no distance past.

I cannot but imagine how some great minds like Anifowose, Kazeem & Tunde who hail from there would be feeling when the see such actions as this. Rwanda, Somalia and their likes never had it this bad.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pavore9:
I am for empowering those able-bodied recipients to grow the rice. Why give a man a kilo of rice when he can be empowered to produce tonnes of it within 4 months! Rice farming is no rocket science!

which one has ur state governor done? i guess u should have understood that none of them, i mean the governors, is ready to teach you how to produce tonnes of rice. in the absence of that, the stomach infrastructure is a welcomed development, at least for now. till a revolutionary set of politicians set in to put in place the needful in empowerment.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by PEREP: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
When Daystar Nigeria called out to Lagosians for Food sharing, you need to see the number of pple that came as early 5.45am. Hunger is in the land

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Rolings: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mynd44:

Yes.

Start by paying the 5 month salary owed workers

Was about asking if he is not owing his workers . Why not pay his workers who have worked and have not been paid instead of money that could be used to pay salaries to do this father easther sham. Talk about misplaced priority besides I haven't seen this man inaugurate or comission any infrastructural project . His followers will say why construct roads or bridges when people are hungry but won't say that people are hungry because government is not doing any project which would have given them jobs. This is the state that is acclaimed to have professor in every family how come they are being governed in this way and by this apology of a politician. Smh

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Goke7: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Does Fayose has commissioners? How come He distributes these food items by himself.

na wa o
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by cutekhalifa(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
fayose is popular more than duara dullard ,.,.. true or false grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by cutemum22: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
yeye idiot
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by seyema(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
derecho:
you dey find trouble o o.hmmm
Lolz...... Jus saying my own opinion
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by mynd1(f): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
greatness22:
My beautiful friend mynd1 won't be happy with this news. grin
lol. Good day. grin
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by blessbliss(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pavore9:
I am for empowering those able-bodied recipients to grow the rice. Why give a man a kilo of rice when he can be empowered to produce tonnes of it within 4 months! Rice farming is no rocket science!
And where is the dividends of democracy undecided
Pavore9:
And where is the dividends of democracy
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Pavore9: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

which one has ur state governor done? i guess u should have understood that none of them, i mean the governors, is ready to teach you how to produce tonnes of rice. in the absence of that, the stomach infrastructure is a welcomed development, at least for now. till a revolutionary set of politicians set in to put in place the needful in empowerment.

I need no one to teach me as producing tonnes of rice is already on my CV! Did it way back as l was part of the project that multiplied the NERICA rice variety that was sold back to the Federal government. I am more concerned with what is sustainable for both the people and the government.
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by winj: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
dellod:
For God sake all these should STOP, Government Officials should Do the needful Not Give Bribes and claims they are Working, People shold also wake up we are not beggars undecided, Create JOBS, provide Infrastructure and ELECTRICITY shocked

Yes you are beggars.
The problem of Nigeria is not leadership, it is the people!
The people allowed useless governments into office and keep them there without much opposition to abuse!

Nigerian land is ranked (alongside Africa') as the most arable land for agriculture, capable of feeding the entire continent Yet majority of Nigerians will not farm the land. They prefer to wait for office jobs delivered to their doorsteps and as many children as they produce fed, educated and catered for like what BEGGARS! So yes Most Nigerian Citizens are beggars!

ONDO and Ekiti states produce most of the PHD holders and professors in the country yet many cannot apply their PHD to anything practical!

Most Nigerian citizens are useless and by no means to be described as quality people on this planet, more like consuming waste of space religious confused dullards to be controlled by a small section of the population!

You are that which you are!
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by muzeze77: 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Distributed rice, ask yourself who is paying, he used their own money to buy rice for them and inflates the price. Ekiti people are too unintelligent .create jobs, create a welfare system that's d work of a governor not rice distribution as if ekiti people are refugees
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by mrerick: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
this governor has communism tendency...... well wailers attack
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by Originality007: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
Glare247:
. Guess u guys have short memmories,I will remind u,when d going was good with d economy aregbesola paid 13month salary to osun workers,how many nigerian governor did dat? If u know osun before aregbesola came to power u wount say a jack,dis guy transformed d state,I admit aregbe ventured in alot of project @ a time which affected d states but still u can't compare him with a noise maker,
u mean those white elephant projects that push the state into big debt? undecided
Re: Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos by oluwole1211(m): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
distributing rice when the civil servant and pensioner are suffering due to non payment of salary and pension for 4 months and 5 months respectively.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him / Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures / Dons Udeh Is Dead! Missing Enugu APGA Governorship Aspirant Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.