Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) (18558 Views)

Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS / Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide / Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Krismart(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Royals1st:
Good may be because she has fair of GOD but correction please not built with his money but with NIGERIA money simply
How many others De build with d "Nigerian money"? Abi u don flog them?

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by sLentlover7778(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Good, i'm glad you fulfil campaign promises..
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by awa(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
alexikem:
el rufai n his wife are busy destroying house here

@Alex:
Some of the leaders are so selfish and often assume that once they are there the World is theirs...
Is well my Brother...
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by sammhi(m): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
if from his own personal account, then good but if from govt account, then it is a fraud. how is it only one widow..what about countless odas...?
it is such a pity and quite laughable how politicians play on our intelligence... not their fault bot gullible followers
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by somcherry(f): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lilchilz:
sorry to derail this thread..but that biq leaf inside jollof rice is it meant to b eaten

That's probably a bay leaf. I always remove mine.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by 1forall: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
It's just another demonstration of the widespread failure of leadership in Nigeria and although it looks good in the news, I'm not impressed.

We need welfare schemes for everyone with clearly defined criteria for citizens' eligibility, not the random, selective handouts they give to boost their image and publicity like this one.

Can Anambra government build a house for every widow in the state?
Is she the only widow in Anambra state?
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Jaquar456: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
DrChukzy:
Anybody that calls this a show off or stunt deserve to be chained nd flogged. If she doesnt show us the picture of her deeds who will? Later sum1 will say she isnt helping anybody. This is an evidence. Her pix will speak for her. Kudos Ma!

At least this is much better than Mrs Peter Obi, the former Anambra governors wife , Margaret Obi, who did nothing but dance her way through every local government of the state, sharing nothing but cups of rice, and wrappers bearing the photo uf her husband.

THIS IS TRUE PHILANTHROPY AND PUBLIC SERVICE, NOT SHOWING OF DANCING SKILL AND DESIGNER ACCESSORIES.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Movic1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
okorocha wife also share houses to widows. They took this inspiration from them grin
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by amokeme(f): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
DrChukzy:
Anybody that calls this a [b]show off or stunt [/b]deserve to be chained nd flogged. If she doesnt show us the picture of her deeds who will? Later sum1 will say she isnt helping anybody. This is an evidence. Her pix will speak for her. Kudos Ma!
Those who say the bold are usually full of negativity. It's their nature they can't help it.
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by luvinhubby(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
sammhi:
if from his own personal account, then good but if from govt account, then it is a fraud. how is it only one widow..what about countless odas...?
it is such a pity and quite laughable how politicians play on our intelligence... not their fault bot gullible followers
Her NGO, caring family enhancement initiative, CAFE does not receive 1k from govt, it's all private donations & she is replicating this across other towns in Anambra state.
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by egopersonified(f): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lilchilz:
sorry to derail this thread..but that biq leaf inside jollof rice is it meant to b eaten

InyinyaAgbaOku:

I am always in that dilemma too.
Those dried leaves they put in party jollofs

It's not edible ooo, the caterers are supposed to remove them, but you must miss some.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Lexusgs430: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Lmao. The house will get dirtier if it's painted cream or pink
Is that has a direct result of the lack of hygienic standards of the occupants?
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Kulas: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
May God bless you abundantly Mrs Obiano
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Lexusgs430: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lilchilz:

Chop am and report back!!!!
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by joshuaidibia(m): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
awa:
That is what leadership should be all about... Not politicising of everything...

Please can someone confirm if I am FTC on this topic
The Lord has done it for me after 11 Years of being a member of Nairaland.

If you rejoice with me for FTC and this WIDOW for the House gift hit Like otherwise don't ask me what's special about FTC.
Sorry,i couldn't help it. "WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT FTC abi na FCT?"
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Splinz(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Following the very good step of Uloma Akpabio, wife of former governor of Akwa Ibom State, now senate minority leader. That woman did built many houses for widows. Good one madam Obiano.
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Abiagirl777(f): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lilchilz:

its called bay leaf and no it shouldn't be eaten,it only adds its flavor that makes party rice have a special taste.throw it away!!
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Ojeni: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jaquar456:

At least this is much better than Mrs Peter Obi, the former Anambra governors wife , Margaret Obi, who did nothing but dance her way through every local government of the state, sharing nothing but cups of rice, and wrappers bearing the photo uf her husband.

THIS IS TRUE PHILANTHROPY AND PUBLIC SERVICE, NOT SHOWING OF DANCING SKILL AND DESIGNER ACCESSORIES.

Abioooo. Adding real value to governance like Uloma AKPABIO did. This is the real change, not simply distributing cartons of indomie and rice at IDP camps. Well done, Ma.
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by christinie(f): 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Are you ok?

Well done ma.
Lexusgs430:
I know a receiver has no choice. But whoever choose that colour and the painter, must be flogged in the marketsquare!!!
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Lexusgs430: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
christinie:
Are you ok?

Well done ma.
It's takes one to know one!!!

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by deeway200(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Am disappointed that she is being praised. Only a woman was given a house out of the population that voted them In . they should prioritize shelter for everyone. This is why I hated fashola, the acclaimed best governor in Lagos state but no shelter in his agenda yet made minister for housing

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by frankly01: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jaquar456:

Is true, peter Obi was busy donating crayon, exercise book and computer to secondary schools and his wife was equally distributing salt and rice and dancing wit hankerchief I going from parish to parish and Anambara people need more than this so please carry go for giving this poor widow roof under her head.
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by mevisbleek: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
Royals1st:
Good may be because she has fair of GOD but correction please not built with his money but with NIGERIA money simply

Good day Sir/Madame,
I am trying so hard to comprehend what you have written. Could you please rephrase the statement and make use of punctuation marks sothat it will be easy for readers to comprehend.

Thank you. No disrespect.
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by mevisbleek: 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
Royals1st:
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by mevisbleek: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Royals1st:

Good Day Sir/Madame,
I am trying so hard to understand what you have written. Could you please rephrase the statement and make use of punctuation marks so that readers can easily comprehend?

Thank you No disrespect.
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Adebola314: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jaquar456:

Congrats on your good deed, Madam BUT
The only thing I find distasteful, like many people is this habit you and your husband have of wearing cloth with Obiano picture on it 24 hours.
At least Peter Obi was wearing mostly APGA party uniforms with Ojukwu picture.
This dressing habit of Obiano uniform all the time is poor PR. Abi they say you people were living in US before where people are more exposed in attitude and actions.
Let your good deeds not be hijacked by this negative image which can portray you like Marcos family of Philippines always wearing cloth with their picture. Next time you are going for event like this, wear cloth that is not advertising you or your husband. But anyway you don try o for helping this poor widow.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by luvinhubby(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Adebola314:

Congrats on your good deed, Madam BUT
The only thing I find distasteful, like many people is this habit you and your husband have of wearing cloth with Obiano picture on it 24 hours.
At least Peter Obi was wearing mostly APGA party uniforms with Ojukwu picture.
This dressing habit of Obiano uniform all the time is poor PR. Abi they say you people were living in US before where people are more exposed in attitude and actions.
Let your good deeds not be hijacked by this negative image which can portray you like Marcos family of Philippines always wearing cloth with their picture. Next time you are going for event like this, wear cloth that is not advertising you or your husband. But anyway you don try o for helping this poor widow.

Is anything wrong with a wife wearing clothes embroided with her husbands portrait?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Cyjetty: 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
These are public servants. Is this an acceptable code of dressing in any civilized nation? Only in Africa. Did Michelle Obama or Hilary Clinton ever wear clothes plastered all over with their husbands pictures, or any state governors wife in America for that matter. Private citizen,Ok but public functionaries, Primitive. Unless in memorial mode.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Daremee: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Cyjetty:
These are public servants. Is this an acceptable code of dressing in any civilized nation? Only in Africa. Did Michelle Obama or Hilary Clinton ever wear clothes plastered all over with their husbands pictures, or any state governors wife in America for that matter. Private citizen,Ok but public functionaries, Primitive. Unless in memorial mode.
100 percent correct.
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Lastanza: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
awa:
That is what leadership should be all about... Not politicising of everything...

Please can someone confirm if I am FTC on this topic
The Lord has done it for me after 11 Years of being a member of Nairaland.

If you rejoice with me for FTC and this WIDOW for the House gift hit Like otherwise don't ask me what's special about FTC.
11years and you are still a kid to be celebrating 1st to comment. Age is truly just a no. Mehn.
Your values thou
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by luvinhubby(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
Cyjetty:

Neo-colonisation !

So everything not done as was done by the westerners is primitive?

I see !
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Daremee: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
luvinhubby:

Neo-colonisation !

So everything not done as was done by the westerners is primitive?

I see !
Typical Nigerian offensive mode when they are in breach of globally accepted norms and conventions.
What is improper is improper, period. No justifying crude display by claiming 'neocolonialist'
No need for these crass exhibitionalism. It's surprising, given the governors profile. He even looks better in safari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Story Of Col Frank Omenka, The Butcher / Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money / "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.