Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (900855 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by NaijaMama: 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
bmanbaba:
Na wa o. Western union is now N354 to a dollar.
For real?! Is it confirmed? It's even worse then parallel market.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by cindermum: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin grin grin

LadyGuinivere:

NL FBI Border Patrol! Lolz
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by neks31(f): 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
hopefulme:

Please was your zero balance signed by yolander?

Yes it was
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by neks31(f): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
I paid 950 for CS o.. I will call yo n let her knw

ebiv:
@neks how much did you pay for epidural.... Well i remember when I had my son thr I paidb before leaving the hospital but I got a bill of 3k, I called Dr F he said it's normal tht they 'll update their records tht I should call them and say am his patient etc etc.. they later sent me my zero balance..so I guess it's normal, they 'll send u ur zero balance later..this was 2014 and I paid 850$... Besides how much is epidural now sef?

Pls o epidural people sent me a bill of 3k dollars after I've paid my bill on d day of delivery n gotten zero balance from Yolander .. Who else did oakbend treat this way?? I'm so mad at them right now.. Someone epp me pls. Tnx
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by trendivaa: 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Could you please send across Dr E's contact details?

Ennyo:
Hello house,
Thanks be to God,had my baby yesterday afternoon via C-section,mother and child doing well just that baby has little jaundice n has to be under the phototherapy for like 8hrs formonitoring purposes.
Pls who has an idea of what bill NICS will come up with,when it comes to jaundice?
In between DR E was superb as usual.
Thanks to everyone that has been of help one way or the other.God bless u.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by EvaMD: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=customised87 post=46165508]

You would definitely be asked why you want to birth in the US and not the UK where your husband is a citizen of, afterall like madameU said, your child is a UK citizen regardless of wherever he is born. So, the greatest issue here is how to convince the VO that u are truly just going to birth. You may give it a trial. Guess what? Mercy and Favour could just speak for you.

thanks a lot everyone, and Amen for the prayers

I currently don't have a UK visa and like I said to lady G, the process of getting it isnt favourable for me at this time,i guess Ill have to look for a way to convince the VO that its really just to birth there, if I had my UK visa I would most certainly prefer to go there.
truly appreciate the comments and responses and will just try to get everything in place for the application.
have gotten a doctor in texas that has given me some correspondence and MIL is sending her details as well as paying some of the hospital cost like pre registering and all,

hopefully I give them a convincing enough answer as to why am not going to the UK to birth ( I haven't thot of any answer other than I no get uk visa and time is off essence)

I pray it all goes well as I do not have another alternative.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by luckyman23: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Western union is now $385. please which bank is giving responding to PTA fast?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by luckyman23: 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Please which bank is responding to PTA fast
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by temmyo: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
luckyman23:
comedy relief

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nnystc: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
In fact ehn?!
Some of us 'ave h'eagle h'eyes oh! shocked shocked shocked

I can't even deal! grin grin

LadyGuinivere:

NL FBI Border Patrol! Lolz

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
temmyo:
comedy relief
Azzin!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by luckyman23: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Please which bank is giving PTA within a short period of PTA application
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Sweetuzy01: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Try money gram it's cheaper. Western union is actually N354/$ as at today.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by sugah: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
luckyman23:
luckyman23:
Please which bank is responding to PTA fast
luckyman23:

You can actually modify(edit) an existing post if you make an error instead of seemingly spamming the thread with same question in multiple posts.

And when you find an answer to that question, abeg share it here cos me too dey find PTA.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by simababe(f): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oga ooo. May God help our country nigeria.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by anizi(f): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
EvaMD:

@ladyG, yes but I had applied some years ago to the UK and they didn't give me, I currently work in HR with a small firm that pays 200k monthly and I don't have a UK visa or permit. this is my first baby hence the reason MIL is insisting we do yankee and she and my hubby can come as she plans to be there around my due date.

I wanted to go and give birth and return here and then start processing the UK right to family life visa and that takes forever so now what do you advise cos I really want to submit the application but wanna do it right this time.

I think you should go prepared with all your documents and answer all questions honestly.my last renewal before drop box started, i had gotten married, My husband is not nigerian, neither does he work or live in Nigeria, i had no ties except my job, no kid, yet i was given without any document being checked. Your husband being a uk citizen should not be an obstacle. If and When asked about you job, just make sure the vo sees in you that you enjoy your job and would definately want to come back to it.
Ps. I also had uk rejection stamp on my passport. Go prepared and pray.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dupgirl(f): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Good evening dear naira landers. Please I need your honest advice pls help a sister out
I applied for a US visa in early March for an office training( supposed to happen in May) and I was given( I work for a US owned-multinational
First week of May I had to go for a more important training in Europe so I couldn't make the US training
Third week of May I discover am 7 weeks Preggy ( due in late December)
During visa application I was not pregnant...( just to clarify)
This is my third and last baby and I want to give birth in the US. Because my visa was obtained based on official purpose and not vacation even though it's B1/B2 what should be my best course of action.
Will letter of intent work in this case because it wasn't my fault that my manager decided I shouldn't go to the US again even after obtaining my visa.
Please note that I have never been to the US before..and the story above is 100 percent true
Is it better I take my chances at Houston poe in december( I have family there) or I need to use the visa for vacation at least once before I go and give birth.
Your candid advice will be appreciated...God bless you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
dupgirl:
Good evening dear naira landers. Please I need your honest advice pls help a sister out
I applied for a US visa in early March for an office training( supposed to happen in May) and I was given( I work for a US owned-multinational
First week of May I had to go for a more important training in Europe so I couldn't make the US training
Third week of May I discover am 7 weeks Preggy ( due in late December)
During visa application I was not pregnant...( just to clarify)
This is my third and last baby and I want to give birth in the US. Because my visa was obtained based on official purpose and not vacation even though it's B1/B2 what should be my best course of action.
Will letter of intent work in this case because it wasn't my fault that my manager decided I shouldn't go to the US again even after obtaining my visa.
Please note that I have never been to the US before..and the story above is 100 percent true
Is it better I take my chances at Houston poe in december( I have family there) or I need to use the visa for vacation at least once before I go and give birth.
Your candid advice will be appreciated...God bless you

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ijeomaobi1: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ehhm, LadyG biko which proper thread.."ask in Helen Paul's voice"
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
ijeomaobi1:
Ehhm, LadyG biko which proper thread.."ask in Helen Paul's voice"
Nwanne this shows you sayma brain no de here!
I thot I was on the visit thread. Make I go chop biko. Ka m biakwa! grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Popri(f): 1:06am On Jun 02, 2016
ify4charm:
Hi mums, my Lo is 5 weeks old and breaking out on her face. I use sebamed bath soap and cream and ori (Shea butter) for her hair which doesn't really oil her hair as she has really dry hair and scalp. Last Saturday my mum applied my coconut oil on her hair and used d remaining on her hand to moisturise her face. This was done for two days and since then she has tiny reddish pimple like things on her face, even some on d hair. I suspect it's d coconut oil which I stopped immediately after the second day but it hasn't cleared.pls

1. What do I do to make it go?
2. What cream or oil can I apply to her hair as d Shea butter doesn't really moisturize d hair.
3. Recently bought Johnson baby oil but I am so scared to use it on her hair so I don't increase what's already on her face.

Check anizi's post, she mentioned gold bond powder from walmart which is said to be very effective
Congratulations..
This thread is so rich
God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 3:12am On Jun 02, 2016
It is well Mr Luku!!

luckyman23:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 3:21am On Jun 02, 2016
mismarshal:
I spoke with Dr D. of oakbend, he said patients that registered before April 1st are still bound to the old rate of $850.

Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 3:23am On Jun 02, 2016
My lil one came today and we are bonding fine.
All i can say is Thank you Jesus.

35 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 3:25am On Jun 02, 2016
blaize777:

WHMC 1200

Thanks dear. Hows you and the lil angel??
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 4:19am On Jun 02, 2016
Congrats dear....

God bless the LO

Ajujuju2:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bubelahot: 4:49am On Jun 02, 2016
biollar1:

Congrats dear....

God bless the LO

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bubelahot: 4:51am On Jun 02, 2016
Ajujuju2:

Congrats dear grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mismarshal(f): 5:54am On Jun 02, 2016
Congratulations!

God bless you both.

Ajujuju2:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by hardeymijuh: 6:54am On Jun 02, 2016
Ajujuju2:

Congrats..May God bless you and your LO
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by hardeymijuh: 6:55am On Jun 02, 2016
Sweetuzy01:
Try money gram it's cheaper. Western union is actually N354/$ as at today.
shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Which way Nigeria!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.