Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (899826 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ddoy2003: 3:03am On Oct 30, 2016
Pls mothers will be a mom again 2017. I need your help with cost estimates of child birth in Massachusetts also will be glad to have a contact of hospital and a doctor. Pls pls am really counting on u. Also what airline would you advise to fly with. Also what is th Poe like? Looking forward to your positive response am really counting on you. Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by AdomMum: 4:20am On Oct 30, 2016
Hi Tolulope
Do send me an email and i'll respond as soon as i can. Email is on one of my early posts.
tolulope9009:

Hello AdomMum.. How you and your baby? Tried sending you a pm. How else do I reach you? I want to ask you a couple of questions about baby's documents. Thank you!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by AdomMum: 4:25am On Oct 30, 2016
Yes it does answer my question...thank you!!!
Momo13:

Hi, I paid at the airport on the day of travel.. I honestly do not know of it was 10% of my ticket or the price the day i flew!
We bought our return tickets through a travel agency before leaving naija (myself, DH and LO) and this was the reason i couldnt add my babys ticket over the phone.
However bassinet seats were assigned at check in after I paid.. hope that answers your questions!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Zocken: 6:13am On Oct 30, 2016
Good day great people of this platform. Please, I need some clarifications on how I can send about $2000 from Nigeria to my DW in the US. DW just put to bed via cesarean section, which we never planned for. She has had two uncomplicated vaginal deliveries in the past, but the doctors over there discovered that the baby was in distress and they had to do the CS. However, to the glory of God Almighty, DW and LO are doing great without any form of complications. I was told to do money gram, but the guy I spoke to about it in the bank wasn't so explicit on the procedures. He also said I can't send up to $2000.
Urgent advice needed please. Thanks....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TripleKMama: 6:24am On Oct 30, 2016
I might help grin
Zocken:
Good day great people of this platform. Please, I need some clarifications on how I can send about $2000 from Nigeria to my DW in the US. DW just put to bed via cesarean section, which we never planned for. She has had two uncomplicated vaginal deliveries in the past, but the doctors over there discovered that the baby was in distress and they had to do the CS. However, to the glory of God Almighty, DW and LO are doing great without any form of complications. I was told to do money gram, but the guy I spoke to about it in the bank wasn't so explicit on the procedures. He also said I can't send up to $2000.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by shamecurls(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2016
Zocken:
Good day great people of this platform.

I would suggest you use a "trustworthy" US contact who has a an account with a Nigerian bank. Send the Naira equivalent into his account on agreement that he delivers the dollar equivalent to your wife in the US.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dere5: 7:08am On Oct 30, 2016
Zocken:

I am assuming it's to settle hospital bill.
Tell her to ask the hospital if they do form A,if they do, then start looking for banks that will do it for you

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by slimwendy85: 8:56am On Oct 30, 2016
Zocken, u can't send over roughly about 800 dollars per quota through moneygram, however u can get about 3 different people to help send that amount to her.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by justwise(m): 9:16am On Oct 30, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.