Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (901113 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by sugah: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bootyliciousjay:
Congrats on your POE @ Sugah... runs back to Ghostmode grin

Oh I think I know who you are grin grin grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by AdaAnambra: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
jacksparow:

Very interesting.
someone will spend extra 70k flying to lagos and back and if you have no where to stay, hotel bill just to collect PTA.and if the person doesnt want to put it in a dorm account and it gets stolen by robbers what then..... these banks are not sensitive at all. Kai
PTA is collected where request is made now. This has not changed with the bank
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by AdaAnambra: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
TOKNOW:
Good day good people. Pls who knows the collection point for PTA if one applies from ECOBANK Port harcourt.
Collection is done at the branch request was made.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mummybee: 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Onlineise:
@All,

Wifey delivered safely and speedily to a BBG and I am 40,000ft above sea level right now to go see them.

Much love people..s/o to Mo, Lady G, Nef and all dt helped us get here.

Vitória é certa!

A big congratulations to you and Wifey. God bless your LO. Amen

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TripleKMama: 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Double post alert. Sorry; first delayed so I reposted thinking I lost it. JJC lipsrsealed
#ChillingOnTheFloorWatchingCNNCoverageDallasMinnesotaLoiusianaShootings #EndTimesOnMyMind #ItIsWell
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Bisoye82: 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Zaidi:
Dear house, i'm new here wrt posting other than a few questions that have gone unanswered wink. I would like to sincerely thank everyone who has kept this thread going. I have been reading for a while now and have learnt alot. God bless you!
I decided to give birth at St Francis in Lynwood but when we shared this with a friend, he warned us that this is gang territory and not safe and that we should stay away from there. I would like to ask anyone familiar with the area to shed some light on this especially the mummies who have given birth there. Pls Sweetuzy01, OMary83, MamaTobenna, Bisoye82 and sppecie what was your experience like? Did you stay near the hospital? Thanks
You are absolutely right.Bro in law actually pulled my ears not to rent an apartment in Lynwood no matter how cheap.the place I stayed in Inglewood, he had to check with his friends and make findings online as well(in terms of security & neighbourhood).
MamaOO:

I live in CA. Personally, I would not get an apartment in Lynwood, its very close to Compton, its Palms and Oaks Crips territory and not very safe IMO. But some other people might have a different firsthand experience to share, let them shed more light.
Bro in law exact same tots
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
Onlineise:
@All,
grin grin grin grin
Double post.
Our very own PTA guru cheesy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Onlineise:
@All,

Wifey delivered safely and speedily to a BBG and I am 40,000ft above sea level right now to go see them.

grin grin grin grin
Congratulations
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TripleKMama: 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
wow. nawa oh. thanks for such eye opener
more informative posts like these pls

Bisoye82:

You are absolutely right.Bro in law actually pulled my ears not to rent an apartment in Lynwood no matter how cheap.the place I stayed in Inglewood, he had to check with his friends and make findings online as well(in terms of security & neighbourhood).

Bro in law exact same tots
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by jacksparow(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
nefertitiram:

Nefertiti

Assignment.
I wish to travel in May. abuja to naples florida. florida to Wapakoneta ohio. ohio to vegas then vegas to florida. naples florida back to abuja 2 adults. one child and one infant.from 1st of may to 31st.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Latolly: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sister Nefertitiram,
Abeg i PMed you o, pls all these quotes are looking tripple good, pls help me out, i don search tire wan develop high blood pressure. pls how do i contact you to give you my details abeg, biko, ejoooo. my email is dokkita2002@yahoo.com. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
nefertitiram:

Your date is 610k, Aug 7 to Oct 16 is 299k

grin

Emailing you link and screenshot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by sugah: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sister nerf this your market dey sell o. You need PA? Make I apply grin

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nefertitiram for president.

Wow... Thanks on their behalf jare

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
DrPrincess:
Pls, did u do anything special not to have a tear?

I prayed. That was one of my delivery prayer request

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
bubelahot:

Firsttymum. .abeg how u dey get these ur quotes..
U too much ooo. It ain't easy to locate the answers to these questions on the post...
Thumbs up grin

Thanks darling...
La jotter la hot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 12:08am On Jul 09, 2016
In addition, when staying anwyhere where there are several Nig mothers, there a several little perks of communal living that no one comes to talk about here. I am talking from experience. I was not exactly we just before and after i had my first so I needed help and the other mothers were there for me.

Infact, you wont go about reinventing any wheels? Have you seen any El Paso mother coming here to ask for how to get passport, ETC and co?

jacksparow:

Really. Well thats wonderful and good to know. i just felt the distance was far. didnt know all the benefits that go with distance. thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by DrPrincess: 12:12am On Jul 09, 2016
smiley Great. Thanks for replying.
I need to up my faith then. Maybe I shld even write d prayer requests down.
Currently not yet pregnant again, but planning ... I really want twins this time arnd. Maybe I shld target hot weather like some1 here once said grin so d egg can split grin
firsttymum:

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by jacksparow(m): 12:13am On Jul 09, 2016
happytbaby:
In addition, when staying anwyhere where there are several Nig mothers, there a several little perks of communal living that no one comes to talk about here. I am talking from experience. I was not exactly we just before and after i had my first so I needed help and the other mothers were there for me.

Infact, you wont go about reinventing any wheels? Have you seen any El Paso mother coming here to ask for how to get passport, ETC and co?

Ok. noted again. thanks

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by poshmallam(m): 12:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Good Morning , Please ill need info about the boston POE , my wife leaves in a few days ... any hint will be appreciated ... thank u..
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Mumtwins08: 12:49am On Jul 09, 2016
firsttymum:

Sorry to jump into the convo ... If u did not have a tear ... After delivery has the place remained the same ? I am a first time mum and all my thought is that if there is no tear and they don't see u the place will be wide . Enlighten my ignorance pls s embarassed

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by DrPrincess: 1:10am On Jul 09, 2016
Yes o, @Firsttymum biko enlighten us, cos d sewing was so tight that it was a struggle doing anything for a long while so tey I was almost loosing interest.

Mumtwins08:

Sorry to jump into the convo ... If u did not have a tear ... After delivery has the place remained the same ? I am a first time mum and all my thought is that if there is no tear and they don't see u the place will be wide . Enlighten my ignorance pls s embarassed

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Mummytt: 1:10am On Jul 09, 2016
firsttymum:

Who will respond now?
The mamas that posts reasonable and relevant posts or the ones that don't.

Kikikikikikikikiki na play I dey o.
On a serious note if u want help try not to throw a shade. Even the ones that u feel posts relevant blablaa will be Discouraged cos dey may feel u r actually referring to them as the irrelevant and unreasonable poster . Everyone with his or her definition of relevant and reasonable ish.

For ur question check page
Part 2 page 280
Part 1 page 126
Tnx for d help.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by quin9(f): 1:43am On Jul 09, 2016
@nef
Plz help! I thought I could do this on my own but this your quotes,i have not found anywhere shocked
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by phummy2: 3:03am On Jul 09, 2016
firsttymum:
Phummy2
Congratulations dear.. We give God the glory

Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by temyb: 3:12am On Jul 09, 2016
Hello everyone. My twins are doing great but still in the NICU,hopefully they would discharge them very soon.
Saw their bill today&I screamed $290,000 for now. I just looked over it like I didn't see it before I faint but I know It is well.
Sorted out my bill already but I know God would do something. Hoping my mum would come soon,she went for her interview yesterday and was given a white paper to collect visa Monday only for them to call her to come for verification on Tuesday. Please anybody ever had that experience before,I really need someone around me before I port to Houston where my people are.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by phummy2: 3:17am On Jul 09, 2016
klemboy:

@phummy2 Congratulations to you on the arrival of your bundle of joy and many thanks for the info. My husband is currently in contact with St thersas and they seem not to be willing to give a doctor's correspondence following their discussion yesterday. This seems to be the only document we have left out as we have gotten all with a letter from our host. Could you please advice on how you went about yours. Congrats once more.

I actually used st Theresas obgyn. I was able to get her to give me an appointment confirmation letter after she went thru my pregnancy records and we agreed on when my first appointment would be and it was not until later before my travel date that I emailed them asking for a price quote and all and I explained that I needed it for my Poe documentation and I got a response which I printed out but was not even asked for any doc at Poe.

My advise is that you send your records to them by fax and once reviewed they will get back to you and let them know once they agree to accept you that you will need an appointment confirmation letter which is one of the requirements for your visa application.

I'm sure that will sort it all out cos they won't just give you a correspondence or letter without seeing your records and agreeing to take up your care when you arrive, it's that way with all of them.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by phummy2: 3:37am On Jul 09, 2016
firsttymum:

Who will respond now?
The mamas that posts reasonable and relevant posts or the ones that don't.

Kikikikikikikikiki na play I dey o.
On a serious note if u want help try not to throw a shade. Even the ones that u feel posts relevant blablaa will be Discouraged cos dey may feel u r actually referring to them as the irrelevant and unreasonable poster . Everyone with his or her definition of relevant and reasonable ish.

For ur question check page
Part 2 page 280
Part 1 page 126

It still baffles me how you always come up with the parts and pages, like you have it all stored up and produce them by the push of a botton lol. Good job though.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nnystc: 4:24am On Jul 09, 2016
@nefertitiram

My bad. My Request is Lagos to Newyork Return
I recall you said the flight offer is for Lagos to Newyork only...

Pls help. Mid August (say 15th) to 3rd week October

...And if youre unable to help thats okay too! (plenty requests are already coming in i can see grin cheesy grin)

Cheers.

Nnystc:
As per bandwagon effect tinz... grin

Nef anyi.... Omalicha nwa, Asa peperempe. Onye nkem...

you know we go back a loooong way. (Like 20 to 30 pages embarassed )

Biko nu check August 15 to Oct 24... LOS JFK LOS
Only me...

Na beg I dey beg oh...

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nnystc: 4:34am On Jul 09, 2016
Hi temyb
Congratulations on the birth of your twins. This bill is unbelievable, I'm speechless.
Is this with or without discounts?

Pls hold fast to your faith without which we are nothing! Let the peace of God that surpasses human understanding be yours at this time.

temyb:
Hello everyone. My twins are doing great but still in the NICU,hopefully they would discharge them very soon.
Saw their bill today&I screamed $290,000 for now. I just looked over it like I didn't see it before I faint but I know It is well.
Sorted out my bill already but I know God would do something. Hoping my mum would come soon,she went for her interview yesterday and was given a white paper to collect visa Monday only for them to call her to come for verification on Tuesday. Please anybody ever had that experience before,I really need someone around me before I port to Houston where my people are.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by temyb: 4:52am On Jul 09, 2016
Nnystc:
Hi temyb
Congratulations on the birth of your twins. This bill is unbelievable, I'm speechless.
Is this with or without discounts?

Pls hold fast to your faith without which we are nothing! Let the peace of God that surpasses human understanding be yours at this time.

My babies bill in the NICU for now oooo,until they leave. A big Amen to that prayer,it's that peace that is needed. Until they are discharged before I would know what it would be the total.
The song that came to my mind when I saw it was O God my my help in ages past.............,it is well but above all seeing my girls grow everyday is joy unspeakable for me,my bundles of joy are my strength oooo

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.